HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges

I have a printer that uses HP11 cartridges. I also have some HP10 cartridges
(unused).

It's made me wonder if the ink formulations will be the same and if I can
swap the HP10 ink into an empty HP11 housing?

Anyone done this?

I'd give it a go, but I thought I'd ask first, particularly if there's a
difference in ink formulation between these units.

Thanks,

Paul

0
On

How to reset ink indicator on HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges
Hi Does anyone know how to reset the ink indicator on the HP 10 and the HP 11 ink cartridges for the printer. I am using the HP Business Printer 1100d. Thanks Mike C ...

correction HP 11 v1 = HP-11.11 and HP 11 v2 = HP11.22 ?
that HP11.33 shoulb have been HP11.22 ( or HP11.21?) geo cli <gclink@houston.rr.com> wrote: > that HP11.33 shoulb have been HP11.22 ( or HP11.21?) Actually, that should have been 11.23 :) 11i v1 is PA only, 11iv2 is (will be real soon now) PA and IA. At present it is IA (Itanium) only. rick jones -- Wisdom Teeth are impacted, people are affected by the effects of events. these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway... :) feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH... HP UX 11i V2 is B.11.23. It is available for both PA RISC and Itanium mac...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c...

HP 10 and 11 cartridges
Does anyone have experience with how the expiration dates on these cartridges affect their use? I've seen some websites that say they die on the date printed on the box/cartridge (2 years from manufacture), while others say that the /warranty/ expires on that date, but the 'hard expiration' date isn't until 4 years from the manufacturing date. Since I'm getting rid of my 1100D, I'm selling all of our extra cartridges on eBay, most of them don't expire for another two years, but I have one set that expires on various months this year (April, June, October) an...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Compatibility between hp-ux 11.11 and hp-ux 11.23
Hello, I am really new to HP-UX! I've got a C program which was compiled on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 bit). Is there any chance this compiled C program will work on HP-UX 11.23 (PA-RISC, 64 bit)? Thanks, Federico Federico Cozzi schreef: > Hello, > I am really new to HP-UX! > > I've got a C program which was compiled on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 > bit). > Is there any chance this compiled C program will work on HP-UX 11.23 > (PA-RISC, 64 bit)? > > Thanks, > Federico Federico, Was it compiled statical or dynamical? The first...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

LVM Problems
To LVM & HP UX Gurus I'm not an Unix administrator so my questions may appear to be ridiculous .... to some experts. However, I do have a serious problem with 2 external disks. The 2 disks were connected to a C160 HP UX 10.20. As the C160 fails on memory problems and was very instable, I do have connected these 2 disks on a C360 HP UX 11.00. Using SAM, the disks were mounted automatically in VxFS, but I can't see any data on them ! Back on the C160, one disk has been mounted. It is seen, but no data on it ! The second disk has not yet been mounted as I do not want ...

HP-UX 11.11 B1.5 for Itanium HP i2000 Workstation
Hi- I just purchased two HP i2000 Workstations, dual Itanium processors. The disk were removed from the workstations, and OS with them. I need to get HP-UX 11.11 B1.5 for Itanium OS media, where might I downlaod it, get it second hand, or borrow, etc. ---pat Pat Miller wrote: > I just purchased two HP i2000 Workstations, dual Itanium processors. > The disk were removed from the workstations, and OS with them. > > I need to get HP-UX 11.11 B1.5 for Itanium OS media, where might I > downlaod it, get it second hand, or borrow, etc. Forget v1.5, it just was some sort of p...

hp and other printer cartridges
Does anyone know how to defeat the "ink out" message from a cartridge to its printer after refilling the cartridge? The assumption in the past is to be sure and keep the top half full of ink and not wait till the cartridge is empty before refilling, however this does not always work. Charles V. Rennaker Charles V. Rennaker wrote: >Does anyone know how to defeat the "ink out" message from a cartridge to its >printer after refilling the cartridge? > HP CARTS ARE NOT MADE TO REFILL. >The assumption in the past is to be >sure and keep t...

HP Printer Cartridges
I have an HP 750XI and the cartridges just ran out. My old 932C has the same colour cartridge which is full so I was able to swap them. The black cartridge in the 932C is #45 and is also almost full and the cartridge in the 750 is #15. They look identical but the 750 won't accept the #45. Is there anyway to fool the 750 into accepting the #45? tia -- Cheers! Jan ...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

WTB: HP C/aC++ Developers Byndle for HP-UX B.11.11
Hi, I am lookung to buy a copy of the latest C/aC++ developers bundle for HP-UX 11i v1. I need media (September 2008 Application Release CD) and codewords. Thanks On 2013-04-28 01:07:46 +0000, Ian Munro said: > Hi, > > I am lookung to buy a copy of the latest C/aC++ developers bundle for > HP-UX 11i v1. I need media (September 2008 Application Release CD) and > codewords. > > Thanks I'm looking for exactly the same, although i need it for personal usage, and not commercial project, so i can't pay for them. However, i'm not really ne...

Web resources about - HP 10 and HP 11 cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Cartridge - CMO Strategy - Advertising Age
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

City of Alamogordo votes to auction off 800 Atari cartridges
Megan Geuss The city of Alamogordo, NM voted late Tuesday night to auction off 800 of the 1,300 Atari cartridges that were dug up during an ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...