HP 27 Ink cartridge does it only work to a specific date

I have a run of the mill all in one hp psc1315.  It use a HP 27 black
cartridge.  I notice that my printer now generate error messages .  I
know!! the cartridge has ink in it.   I have been refilling it.  I
noticed today that their is a date on the bottom of the cartridge
2006/09/13A.  Does Hp printer check for expiration date ??.
Regards

"L" <lc@xxxjoimail.com> wrote in message
>I have a run of the mill all in one hp psc1315.  It use a HP 27 black
>cartridge.  I notice that my printer now generate error messages .  I
>know!! the cartridge has ink in it.   I have been refilling it.  I
>noticed today that their is a date on the bottom of the cartridge
>2006/09/13A.  Does Hp printer check for expiration date ??.

None of the HP Deskjet or PSC units have any concept of date in the
printer cartridges.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

0
Bob
9/20/2006 5:06:21 AM

L wrote:

> I have a run of the mill all in one hp psc1315.  It use a HP 27 black
> cartridge.  I notice that my printer now generate error messages .  I
> know!! the cartridge has ink in it.   I have been refilling it.

This is an example of someone who has a problem with a refilled cart.
The problem can be corrected by a genuine HP 27 black cartridge.

> I noticed today that their is a date on the bottom of the cartridge
> 2006/09/13A.  Does Hp printer check for expiration date ??.
> Regards
0
measekite
9/20/2006 7:32:48 AM
L <lc@xxxjoimail.com> wrote:
>I have a run of the mill all in one hp psc1315.  It use a HP 27 black
>cartridge.  I notice that my printer now generate error messages .  I
>know!! the cartridge has ink in it.   I have been refilling it.  I
>noticed today that their is a date on the bottom of the cartridge
>2006/09/13A.  Does Hp printer check for expiration date ??.
>Regards

What error messages are you getting?
Refilling #27 cartridges does not give error messages - ever.
So your problem is something else.
Tony
0
Tony
9/20/2006 9:24:59 AM
measekite wrote:

> L wrote:
>
>> I have a run of the mill all in one hp psc1315.  It use a HP 27 black
>> cartridge.  I notice that my printer now generate error messages .  I
>> know!! the cartridge has ink in it.   I have been refilling it.
>

> This is an example of someone who has a problem with a refilled cart.
> The problem can be corrected by a genuine HP 27 black cartridge.
>
>> I noticed today that their is a date on the bottom of the cartridge
>> 2006/09/13A.  Does Hp printer check for expiration date ??.
>> Regards

I am affraid not the problem persist.

Printer Ink

how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer
how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer i dont see any buttom to do so please help <yuvalbra@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157781523.618243.133470@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > how to change Ink Cartridge hp 5510 printer > i dont see any buttom to do so Is this the Officejet 5510? If so, see: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=311255&lang=en&docname=c00033420#N508. If not the Officejet please advise which model. Regards, Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging ...

Any HP printer with individual colored ink cartridges?
I'm a long time HP printer user, and I'm looking at purchasing a new inkjet printer. I would like to save money by buying an inkjet that uses individual colored ink cartridges. Well, at least I think I'll save money. It seems HP does not make inkjet with individual ink cartridge for each color, is it? Also among the major printer manufacturer, like HP, Canon, Epson; it seems only HP build the print head in the ink cartridge. I have been very satisfied with HP printer, but I would like to try another brand. I have the impression HP inkjet printers are expensive to ope...

HP Printers returning waste ink to cartridge
I have been told that the HP PSC 3310 & 3110 return waste ink to the cartridge. Does this happen with any other HP printers? Thanks Mike On Fri, 05 May 2006 21:56:20 GMT, MikeM <mmo45018@bigpond.net.au> wrote: >I have been told that the HP PSC 3310 & 3110 return waste ink to the >cartridge. Does this happen with any other HP printers? > >Thanks >Mike I believe some of the newer smaller cartridges, such as the 21/22 supposedly do this as well. However, since the older, bigger carts haven't been phased out, it's not much of a cost saver si...

HP #10 ink cartridges expiration date unknown???
I bought 3 #10 cartridges for my last remaining HP printer (2000c). All three have an expiration date well into next year. Says so on the outside of their boxes. Yet the HP tool box says expiration date is unknown!! I pulled them out and put still useful cartridges in and their expiration dates show up. I put the new ones in and still no expiration date. Their ink levels also show as if they are about to run out. Well, I weighed a cartridge I knew for sure was totally empty and it weighed 1.5 oz. I weighed all three new cartridges and the results were 2.5, 2.3, and 2.5 oz. I talked w...

Various HP printer ink expiration dates analyzed
Q: What is the significance of the date printed on the HP ink PACKAGE? SINGAPORE MAY 2003 > Relevant Hewlett Packard ink cartridge dates are: > - The date HP manufactured the ink cartridge > - The date HP prints on the ink cartridge > - The date HP prints on the ink cartridge package consumer cardboard box > - The date HP printer cartridges are installed in the printer > - The date HP first stops printing (due to false "low ink" messages) > - The date HP usually stops printing (due to false "expiration" messages) > - The date HP actually stops p...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer, volume of the ink in cartridge
In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink volume in each cartridge: "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W" I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink cartridge! meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on. Are my expectations correct? Regards Tadeusz "Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak" <tkorsak@polbox.com> wrote in...

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the ref...

Refilling your own laser printer cartridge with toner (specifically HP 5L)
Refilling your own laser printer cartridge with toner (specifically HP 5L and 6L). Well, I just got a case of free toner for a Pitney Bowes C600. Well with so much free toner, I think I'll take one of those empty HP5L cartridges and melt a hole in the top an re fill it with toner. I know this toner might be wrong size, lack magnetic or electric charge particles properties, but all the ingredients are trash otherwise. I also have some other Canon Toner from another cartridge. So where do I melt the hole? PRobably in the top? Probably the waste bin in the cartridge do...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Is it necessary for both black & color cartridges to have ink with HP 1400 Printer/Scanner
I am a user of HP 1400 Printer cum Scanner which provides two slots for one black and one color cartridge. If the color cartridge has dried up and I am urgently in need of printing out a document in black, can I print in black keeping the exhasted color cartridge in the cradle? Have I to press the Black button on the Printer for starting the print operation? Similarly if the black cartridge has dried up, can I print in color, keeping the exhausted black cartridge in the cradle as a dummy? Have I to press the Color Button on the Printer to start operation? Why doesn't HP provide ...

HP Printer Ink Expiration & Warranty Date Secret Decoder Ring
As far as I can tell from googling like crazy, here are the six HP printer ink relevant dates. Note that most people throw away the ink cartridge upon the first (false) expiration date. Only those who read the google record know that first end-of-service date can be overcome, giving the user an additional year or two of useful service. I post this by way of peer review so that the experts can correct where I make any mistake. 1. Manufacture date = date printed on ink cartridge minus 30 months 2. Installation date = hand written on ink cartridge when first installed 3. Install-by date = manuf...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c...