HP 3330 with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software - cant find HP scanner in the software

 I am using  ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby

0
Bobby

"Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message

> I am using  ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
> software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can
do
> to fix this problem?

My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
works OK and generated 15 Registry entries.   How many
show in yours?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0
Don
5/10/2005 12:40:15 PM
well I have no clue as to what sort registry entries were generated.. is
that important? how can I check?

Rgds

Bobby
"Don Phillipson" <d.phillipson@ttrryytteell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Bobby" <bobby@royal.net> wrote in message
>
>> I am using  ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
>> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
>> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have
>> any
>> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
>> software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can
> do
>> to fix this problem?
>
> My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
> works OK and generated 15 Registry entries.   How many
> show in yours?
>
> --
> Don Phillipson
> Carlsbad Springs
> (Ottawa, Canada)

0
Bobby

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE! SOFTWARE!
Hello everybody! Just got a bunch of boxes of disks from Andrew last night and was wondering if anyone was seeking any particular titles? If I can find what you are looking for in the mess, I will be more than happy to copy it for you on request. I won't be giving, selling, or trading any of the disks themselves, but I will make copies for any interested parties. Have a great day! Charles>8-Bit Designs http://www.8bitprodserv.spaces.live.com I'm looking for the Ada Training Course put out by Abacus. For some reason I can't find any of the Abacus software nor manuals. ...

HP scanner software & Cannon scanner
I have a Canon scanner. Software went bad, so I installed software from my old HP scanner. Li'l problem: software won't initialize. Now what? Ideas appreciated. TIA clueless1 In article <4jmTa.59392$R92.12228@news2.central.cox.net>, covington13@cox.net says... > I have a Canon scanner. Software went bad, so I installed software from my > old HP scanner. Li'l problem: software won't initialize. Now what? Ideas > appreciated. TIA clueless1 Scanning interfaces are manufacturer specific. Can't you download or get replacement CD ...

HP Scanner Software
I have a HP 3970 scanner.. Is there any other software available for this scanner? The software that came with it is to automatic and doesn't leave enough control to the operator. Thanks, Geno --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.521 / Virus Database: 319 - Release Date: 9/23/2003 ...

Question: Where can I find the original Software that came with the Hp Photosmart Printer p1000i
Can't find it on the website. ricky wrote: > Can't find it on the website. > Try here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=61872&lang=en&cc=us&os=228 Thanks for the info....but that software on their website is newer than the software that originally came with the printer. Any other ideas??? On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:34:39 GMT, Dan <dan@notgoingtotell.net> wrote: >ricky wrote: >> Can't find it on the website. >> >Try here: >http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?...

HP 4890 & HP software
Looking for any comments on the HP 4890 & its software package. I plan to scan the old 35mm & 2 1/4 slides. Ease of use and speed are important. I don't have a critical eye. I have a Canon 5000F for document scanning. Any comments or opinions will be appreciated. Art I've had a 4890 for about 3 days. Scanning slides is great. I've scanned about 2000 slides so far. I've been scanning at 2400dpi. Someone else was posting that it wasn't actually noticeable/usable at 4800 or 9600 dpi. It has a template for 16 35mm slides and the software lets yo...

free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software tem
free website design software , flash website design , web site designers , to use website design software , nof 7.0 , easy web design , website designing software , website design software templates , web design software , homepage design software , WEBSITE DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN DESIGN SOFTWARE +++ WEBSEITEN ERSTELLEN + + + + + http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ http://WWW.NETOBJECTSFUSION.NL/ + + + + + kostenlose webseiten nof styles nof europe website design ...

Is the software for hp 49 compatible with hp 50?
Hello folks, As the subject reads, I would like to know if the software for hp 49 compatible with hp 50? Could anyone help me with some information about this please? Thanks, Andres On Dec 13, 11:19=A0pm, andres <telmoand...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello folks, > > As the subject reads, I would like to know if =A0the software for hp 49 > compatible with hp 50? Could anyone help me with some information > about this please? > > Thanks, > > Andres Short answer: yes, at the source code level. Note that the 48 and 49G use a Saturn processor while the 49g+, 48gII,...

Oracle holds HP hostage because HP has no software
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20100921/tc_nf/75253 Bottom line - HP has no real software portfolio any longer, and is reliant on Orcale and others for major layered products (Oracle db, Rdb, Peoplesoft/Oracle, etc...). Without bending over to let Oracle employ Hurd, Ellison could slowly de-emphasize/drop support for HP operating systems, thereby turning HP into a Dell. In article <Ue9mo.41034$Pn1.7245@newsfe14.iad>, "John Smith \(not the one @ HP\)" <a@nonymous.com> writes: > > http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20100921/tc_nf/75253 > > Bottom line - HP has ...

Cannot Install HP Printer Software
iMac G4, 1GB, 10.4.2. The installer for my HP 7410 AIO begins by showing 488 items to be installed. When it gets down to #317 it quits with the standard "Unexpectedly quit..." message. Here is what I have tried: - Booted from an external FW drive also running 10.4.2. (The software installed on the external drive without incident and is fully functional when I am running from the external drive.) While running from the external drive I ran Disk Utility on the internal drive. No problems. I ran Disk Warrior -- no problems. - Rebooted from the internal drive in single-user mode and ...

HP Printer software on x86
Does anyone know if the HP printer software (which I think is now called HPNPL and may previously have gone under different names) is supported on x86 machines, and if so where I might find it? It looks to me like it isn't, but HP's web site is almost as good as Sun's, and of course they are also not wildly enthusiastic about pointing you at stuff for Solaris. If anyone cares: it does work on Solaris 10 on SPARC, and with only a small amount of hackery it works in a zone on a Solaris 10 machine (need a non-loopback /usr and a little hackery to create some devices for it: mail me ...

HP Printer software in Windows
I have a HP 2600N and a C7280. Both printers have their own software and icons which load into Windows and reside on my desktop. Do I need them? Do I need the HP 2600N Toolbox and the similar software for the C7280? If it's safe to remove them I will do so and reduce the number of apps which load on boot. If there is a better group to post for this just let me know. Thanks. ...

Software trigger / BIOS check for HP specific software?
Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 784, and would like to skip the original OS, and load a clean Win 2000 on it. I've got all the drivers, but some of the bundled software can not be installed. A friend of mine once had an older pavilion, and on that one, you had to keep the hpmodeld.dll and some other file, in order for the software to work. But I don't have these files. Can anyone tell me, which files are used to trigger the check today?? The machine was originally delivered with XP. I hope this is the correct group. Thanks in advance Ronnie ...

HP software
Over the years I've tried to get the HP software to work for various Officejet 3 in 1's, with no luck. In 98, 2000 and XP HP software has been consistent in not working (there's reliability for you). Usually it just doesn't comunicatate with the printer. I'm currently using an Officejet K90, which works fine, apart from this. Any way to solve this? Thanks ...

HP printer software removal tool?
Got an F380 which I'm trying to re-install. Trouble is even though I've uninstalled all previous software, and had a dig around the registry, it still wont install because it says 'Newer version of software is already installed'. Any ideas? BertieBigBollox@gmail.com wrote: > Got an F380 which I'm trying to re-install. > > Trouble is even though I've uninstalled all previous software, and had > a dig around the registry, it still wont install because it says > 'Newer version of software is already installed'. > > Any ideas?...

seeking HP Web PrintSmart or Plus software HP 3150se
If anyone can provide me with a copy of HP Web PrintSmart or PrintSmart Plus software please let me know. HP no longer distributes this, but it is a nifty little tool. I lost mine after having to replace my hard drive on my HP 8565C Pavilion and also switching printers. Actually the full software for the HP 3150se would be nice at this point. Please notice the [kein spam] remark in my e-mail address, which needs to be removed. Thank you, DT ...

seeking HP Web PrintSmart or Plus software HP 3150se
If anyone can provide me with a copy of HP Web PrintSmart or PrintSmart Plus software please let me know. HP no longer distributes this, but it is a nifty little tool. I lost mine after having to replace my hard drive on my HP 8565C Pavilion and also switching printers. Actually the full software for the HP 3150se would be nice at this point. Please notice the [kein spam] remark in my e-mail address, which needs to be removed. Thank you, DT DizzyT wrote: > If anyone can provide me with a copy of HP Web PrintSmart or PrintSmart Plus > software please let me kno...

seeking HP Web PrintSmart or Plus software HP 3150se
If anyone can provide me with a copy of HP Web PrintSmart or PrintSmart Plus software please let me know. HP no longer distributes this, but it is a nifty little tool. I lost mine after having to replace my hard drive on my HP 8565C Pavilion and also switching printers. Actually the full software for the HP 3150se would be nice at this point. Please notice the [kein spam] remark in my e-mail address, which needs to be removed. Thank you, DT ...

HP LJ 3030 unable to communicate with hp scanning software
I have an HP laserjet 3030 multifunction hooked up via USB to my pc running Windows XP Pro. I am unable to scan from my hp software [start, all programs, hewllet- packard, hp laserjet 3030, scan]. I am also unable to push the button on the printer. Both actions result in a message on my screen "unable to communicate with hp scanning software". I have done the following actions as an attempt to resolve the issue. * Remove all hp software and reboot pc. * Reinstall printer software from CD. * Download and install hp LaserJet 3015/3020/3030/3380 AIO software update * Downlo...

Any Reason to Prefer HP LTO3 Tape Drive With HP Omniback Software?
Are there reasons to prefer the HP branded LTO3 native fibre tape drive over the IBM LTO3 native fibre tape drive when used with the HP Omniback tape backup software on HP-UX? I would expect that HP has some proprietary differentiated features and that HP Omnback exploits those to advantage? -- Will ...

Any Reason to Prefer HP LTO3 Tape Drive With HP Omniback Software?
Are there reasons to prefer the HP branded LTO3 native fibre tape drive over the IBM LTO3 native fibre tape drive when used with the HP Omniback tape backup software on HP-UX? I would expect that HP has some proprietary differentiated features and that HP Omnback exploits those to advantage? -- Will "Will" <westes-usc@noemail.nospam> wrote in message news:CNGdnUcC2bg9HQfenZ2dnUVZ_sGdnZ2d@giganews.com... > Are there reasons to prefer the HP branded LTO3 native fibre tape drive > over > the IBM LTO3 native fibre tape drive when used with the HP Omn...

will software from HP IPAQ 4150 run on HP IPAQ 2210?
would software for the 4150 run on the 2210? can I still put my 256MB memory card(from my now broken 4150) into a 2210? I have a map prog that I used on my 4150. THat ipaq cracked. So i'm buying a cheaper older model. I want it to run the map software that I used to run on my 4150. would it be a mistake to go for a 1910 or 1940? On 6 Jun 2005 10:29:32 -0700, "q_q_anonymous@yahoo.co.uk" <q_q_anonymous@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >would software for the 4150 run on the 2210? >can I still put my 256MB memory card(from my now broken 4150) into a >2210...

RiscPC, HP printer and software etc for sale
I currently have the following items available for sale: RiscPC600, upgraded with an Arm710 cpu etc HP Deskjet 990Cxi colour inkjet printer Motorola 28.8K modem RiscPC memory modules RISC OS 3.60 ROMs RiscPC mousemat and Applied Risc Technologies mug Textease and Eureka software For further details and reply address see the For Sale page of my web site: http://www.jbcb.ndo.co.uk/forsale.html Jonathan Briggs ...

Need HP Designjet 4200 Scanner Software
I've purchased a used 4200 wide format scanner, but it does not have its touchscreen computer so I need to run it with a dedicated PC. The seller did not have all its software. I need the software for Windows 2000. I checked the HP web site and it is not available there. I hope that some good samaritan out there will help me! Thank you for your time. robashbaugh@verizon.net schreef: > I've purchased a used 4200 wide format scanner, but it does not have > its touchscreen computer so I need to run it with a dedicated PC. The > seller did not have all its software...

HP Digital Sending Software 3.0
Hello, The company I work for is integrating our new fax server with our HP Laserjet 8100mfp's. We need the digital sending software 3.0 licenses (T1930AA) to send faxes from the 8100's scanheads to the fax server. The problem is that HP has discountinued the licenses for dss 3.0 even though you can still download the software from the website. The newer version dss 4.0 is not compatible with our 8100mfp printers, buying all new laserjets with new scanheads is not really an option since this could cost around $200,000. I can't justify that when the printers we do have provide all ...

Web resources about - HP 3330 with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software - cant find HP scanner in the software - comp.periphs.printers

Professional - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In narrow usage, not all expertise is considered a profession. Although sometimes referred to as professions, occupations such as skilled construction ...

The mysterious life of a professional impostor
The man had spent 25 years stealing Social Security numbers and fabricating new aliases, leaving behind confusing and falsified records. His ...

Dulwich Hill’s Father Dave Smith set to become Australia’s oldest professional boxer - DailyTelegraph ...
FATHER Dave Smith is proof you can’t keep a good man down. FATHER Dave Smith is proof you can’t keep a good man down. The parish priest of Dulwich ...

Billy Brownless, Garry Lyon in serious personal rift that threatens to impair professional relationship ...
The Herald Sun has reported that the pair have fallen out over a “deeply private matter which has affected both Lyon and Brownless personally.” ...

Jen Glantz Bridesmaid for Hire: What it’s really like being a professional bridesmaid
IF YOU were to swing by my tiny New York City apartment, you’d scratch your head and wonder if you were really standing in the home of a 27-year-old ...

Adobe delivers Animate CC (formerly Flash Professional) with many new features, also updates Muse & Bridge ...
Adobe announced back in December that it would be renaming Flash Professional as Animate CC in recognition of the fact that HTML 5 has now taken ...

In The Attorney-Client Relationship, You Are The Service Professional
Managing clients can be enormously difficult work. But this is a service profession and that’s the job.

16:10 Lives On: EIZO Releases 24-inch ColorEdge CG2420 and CS2420 Professional Monitors
For anyone that loves a 16:10 screen, with resolutions such as 1920x1200 or 2560x1600, there have been relatively slim pickings in the monitor ...

IT professionals' bad security habits exposed
Many IT personnel don't follow the same security protocols they’re expected to enforce according to the results of a new survey of over 500 professionals ...

Weekend Reading: Scott Lemieux on How Nino Scalia Tried to Turn Jurisprudence into Partisan Professional ...
**Scott Lemieux**: [Justice Scalia's legacy: blistering zingers and a more partisan America](http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/f ...