hp 45 ink with hp 56

i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me
ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart.
Should i use it?
The ink is made from inktec.

Thank's

0
XXXX

The ink for #45 is different from it for #56.

"XXXX" <dimitriskal1@tin.it> wrote in message
> i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me
> ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart.
> Should i use it?
> The ink is made from inktec.
>
> Thank's

0
morefill50
10/17/2003 9:58:17 PM
In article <%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it>, dimitriskal1@tin.it
says...
> i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me
> ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart.
> Should i use it?
> The ink is made from inktec.
>
> Thank's

Since they are both the same style/type print head, it probably would
work.

In this case, the only thing you stand to lose is the #56 cartridge if
it doesn't work.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

In article <%gZjb.9190$e5.315396@news1.tin.it>, dimitriskal1@tin.it
says...
> i went to a local dealer to buy black ink for the 5652 and he gave me
> ink for hp 45 cart.He told that this ink works fine with the 56 cart.
> Should i use it?
> The ink is made from inktec.

  I believe HP's black ink is pigmented (has tiny particles in it.) The 56
has smaller nozzles than the ancient 45. An ink designed for the 45 could
end up clogging the 56's smaller nozzles.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross
0
Andrew

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn "LLutton" <llutton@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040916201009.13013.00000612@mb-m21.aol.com... > All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson > printers use pigmented inks. That is not quite true. All but the oldest HP black ink cartridges use pigmented inks. Most of the color cartridges are dye based although there are pigmented options for the DesignJet printers. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking fro my employer HP MS MVP Printing/Imaging On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:48:42 GMT, "Te" <te@-NOSPAM-pobox.com> wrote: >So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP >use? Pigmented ink or not? > >and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've >been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I >can ...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <Dl0Ib.95573$8Y4.612141@read2.cgocable.net>, "lbbs" <lbbs @dadffo.ca> says... > --------------------------------------------------- > >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in > >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my > >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of > >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. > > I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software > and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show > any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx You MUST have full bidrectional support for ink levels to wo...

Great Deal on Ink Cartridges hp 78 and HP 45
Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is a great deal http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Genuine-Ink-Cartridge-45-78-Brand-New-Sealed-NR_W0QQitemZ190144389918QQihZ009QQcategoryZ51319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem "Kingf" <tax@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:bF0Ai.13249$4w7.10251@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net... > > Ink Cartridges Hp78 and Hp45 - You know how expensive they are! Here is > a great deal Comp.periphs.printers is not a forsale group. Please do not post eBay auctions (or other sale items) here. - ...

HP OfficeJet 6110 destroys my HP 56 ink cartridges regularly
My HP OfficeJet 6110 multifunction printer destroys black ink cartridges every couple of months. I print very infrequently (about 10 pages in 6 months?) and the HP 56 (original) cartridges, still with much ink in them, quit working after that time. I've got 3 damaged cartridges so far. Error message that appears after a couple of months is: Remove and check cartridge Right Cartridge Incorrect The color cartridge is never affected. I have tried cleaning the contacts, printer reset routines, re-install printer firmware, etc. The only thing that works is to put in a bran...

HP OfficeJet 6110 destroys my HP 56 ink cartridges regularly
My HP OfficeJet 6110 multifunction printer destroys black ink cartridges every couple of months. I print very infrequently (about 10 pages in 6 months?) and the HP 56 (original) cartridges, still with much ink in them, quit working after that time. I've got 3 damaged cartridges so far. Error message that appears after a couple of months is: Remove and check cartridge Right Cartridge Incorrect The color cartridge is never affected. I have tried cleaning the contacts, printer reset routines, re-install printer firmware, etc. The only thing that works is to put in a bran...

Good non HP ink replacement for HP Vivera ( HP A168 )
I have a HP A618 compact printer which uses just a single 3 colour 5.5ml cartridge, the ink is stated as Vivera. The cartridge number is HP 110 (CB304AE) I have refilled the cartridge using JetTec universal ink which seems to give acceptable results, but wondered if anyone can suggest anything better? For anyone wanting to refill these carts, the colours are as below on the top of the cart, with 'Y' being nearest the front (electrical contact) end. If you remove the sticker on top of the cart, it exposes the holes for the ink, (no drilling needed). After refilling, ...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

Good aftermarket for HP 56 & 57 printer inks?
I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. -- dowop Dowop wrote: > I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for carts that have been refilled by somebody else? TJ www.bizco.com.au they have both "TJ" <TJ@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:h0j0d3$d8d$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Dowop wrote: >> I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. >> > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for ...

Ink levels in hp printer 5650 refilled 56 cartriges
I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I have refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions, including removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and cartridge work fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the cartridge is not inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge. Also the ink level in the cartridge which has been just refilled is almost empty, which it is not.How do I get the printer assistant to reflect the correct ink level, and why the other message if it is not a shill to buy a new hp 56 cart...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Astech Hardcase for HP 32SII, HP 42S, HP 22S, HP 32S, HP 17BII, PIONEER SERIES
Just got some brand new Astech Industries hardcases. Email iqbal@tstt.net.tt for further information. Ideal hardcase for protecting your pioneer series calculator. ...

HP 38G HP 39G HP 40G
Ho una calcolatrice HP 40G ma non riesco a trovare i programmi che mi servono. Uso qualche programma della HP 38G che converto per la HP 39/40G Avete programmi per statistica e matematica? Come posso inserire dei file di testo nella calcolatrice? Grazie Per risposte in privato TOGLIQUESTOcezanne76@tiscali.itTOGLIQUESTO ...

HP-49G, HP-49G+, HP-42S
Hmm.... Back when I was an engineering undergrad (1989) I purchased an HP-42S calculator. That calculator quickly became indispensible to me. Without it all my engineering homework and exams would have been much harder. To this day I still use it as my primary calculator. With the leather carrying case I purchased for it back then the calculator has remained in pristine condition save for a little dust now and then. I decided about a year ago to purchase the HP-49G because I honestly thought that HP was getting out of the calculator business forever and it had been over ten years since ...

[...]

HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G Pinout Question...
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row connector, 2mm headers? Also if yes above, do any other HP calculators have the same pinouts as above? Thanx. Therese wrote: > Can anyone please tell me if the HP 38G, HP 39G, HP 40G and HP 49G (not G+) > have the same pinout? Also do they all use the same ten pin double row > connector, 2mm headers? I know these calculators have the same hardware (apart from memory), then they have the same pinout. I know at least ...

HP IIIP Printer / compared to / HP 2300 ??
I have a small office in connection with my business. I have used Hewlett Packard IIIP for about 12 years. It delivers a beautiful print, but is worn out, and is really slow. I bought a brand new HP 2300, which is a good, small printer, ideal for business use. Here is my problem: While the print quality of the new printer is very nice and high-quality laser print, I just simply cannot get the same "bold", deep , almost-saturated print look that I had with my IIIP. At first, I thought that I just needed to adjust the density menu setting, and/or the resolution settin...

new hp pcl printers not compat with hp?
we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with dos app/pcl dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later sends page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has strange timeout if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer resets previously downloaded fonts to default font, so successive pages became useless is there some pjl setting to remove this timeout [i've already seen few posts people canceled their new hp printer purchase by the reason they are not compatible with old pcl5 style] any suggestion? Have you tried PCL <Esc>*c5F command to designate the just downloaded font as 'permanent'? Just a thought... =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D On Mar 19, 1:28=A0pm, "sali" <s...@euroherc.hr> wrote: > =A0 =A0 =A0 we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with do= s > app/pcl > =A0 =A0 =A0 dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later = sends > page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers > =A0 =A0 =A0 new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has stra= nge > timeout > =A0 =A0 =A0 if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer = resets > previously ...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cojvlf$o5f$1@possum.melbpc.org.au... > "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... >> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between >> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > Yes > You get far more natural colors skin tones > the #58 is well worth it The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges. In the US the photo cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the color cartridge. The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410. The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in light areas such as sky or faces. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Problem while performing StretchBlt on HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050
Our application uses Windows GDI library to perform rendering and display of data/output onto the devices such as Screen and Printer. While I am trying to print the data onto a series of printers (HP 1010, HP 1018, HP 1020 and HP 3050) I am facing a typical problem. Explaination ------------------ 1. Appropriate DC for the intended device is created [Printer DC created for a selected printer in this case] 2. The data is displayed onto the identified position onto the DC The details of data (fields) to be displayed and their position onto the DC is calculated before the prin...

Web resources about - hp 45 ink with hp 56 - comp.periphs.printers

Poll: Is It Time to Close Gitmo?
Is it time to close Guantanamo Bay? Take NR’s latest poll and let your voice be heard. Poll: Is It Time to Close Gitmo?

WhatsApp Launches Android Beta-Testing Program via Google Play
WhatsApp is inviting Android users to beta-test an unreleased version of its application, directly via the Google Play store. Android Police ...

The Facebook ‘Love’ Button is Finally Here, Now What?
I was sitting here, minding my own business, when I heard our own senior editor and social media poster J.D. Durkin say, “Whoa! Facebook has ...

The Latest: Looming Midwest Storm Disrupting Chicago Flights
Airlines are pre-emptively canceling hundreds of flights at Chicago's two airports as a powerful storm takes aim at parts of the Midwest and ...

Cuba throws soldiers into battle against Zika virus
HAVANA (AP) — Olive-clad soldiers are going door-to-door across Cuba, filling houses with mosquito-killing fog in a nationwide mobilization to ...

Kanye West eviscerated a critic of his album and went after Taylor Swift again
Kanye West is back to getting things off his chest on Twitter. It started Tuesday night, when West asked, "Has anybody ever heard of Bob Ezrin?" ...

Siri Is Reportedly Coming To Mac
Siri, Apple’s virtual personal assistant, had a humble start on the iPhone. It has been included in every iPhone model since and has also been ...

James Harden's Partnership With Dwight Howard, Summed Up In One Play
Years from now, while surfing Basketball Reference, your child may look to you and ask, “How were the 2016 Rockets so bad despite having both ...

U.S. Navy plans more freedom of navigation moves in South China Sea: Admiral Harry Harris
The head of the U.S. Navy's Pacific Command told a congressional committee on Wednesday he will carry out more freedom of navigation operations ...

No survivors after small plane crashes into mountain in Nepal
New York Post No survivors after small plane crashes into mountain in Nepal New York Post KATHMANDU, Nepal — Rescue teams in Nepal found the ...