HP everyday photo paper with canon printers

Are the HP glossy papers compatible with canon printers?
I bought 15 sheets of glossy premium and 100 sheets of everyday photo paper
but with epson printers are a disaster.The ink doesn't dry on the paper
properly.
I have an old epson 750 and want to change it with a canon 560 or 865.These
printers can print on HP paper?
Has anybody tried it?

Any feedback is welcome !!!

Thanks a lot

0
gigi

Thank you very much for the reply.
Did you ever tried this particular paper(everyday)?
My only worry about the new canon printers(860 960 etc) is the printhead.Is
it true that they last like epson?
Thank's again

"gigi" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message
> Are the HP glossy papers compatible with canon printers?
> I bought 15 sheets of glossy premium and 100 sheets of everyday photo
paper
> but with epson printers are a disaster.The ink doesn't dry on the paper
> properly.
> I have an old epson 750 and want to change it with a canon 560 or
865.These
> printers can print on HP paper?
> Has anybody tried it?
>
> Any feedback is welcome !!!
>
> Thanks a lot

0
gigi

Choosing the Right Photo Printer.(hp photo printer binoculars)
hp photo printer binoculars, The photo printers in the market provide great quality photo printing; they are affordable and easy to use. If you choose the right photo printer, you can easily print great digital photos and be amazed. If you do not feel ready to start using a photo printer yet, you can also find an inkjet printer that produces good quality high resolution pictures. There are also mobile photo printers if you are planning to print on the go. Here are the important points to consider when buying a photo printer: Resolution, Resolution is one of the most important...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

HP Paper with Canon Printer?
Hello, I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:mZqSh.669$ok6.630@trnddc07... > Hello, > > I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet > printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to > use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. > > Ta...

Canon Printer with Epson Photo Paper?
Just gotten myself a canon i450. Anyone tried epson or hp photopaper with it? or should i just stick to canon paper. not too sure about the price difference though. thanx! john wrote: >Just gotten myself a canon i450. Anyone tried epson or hp photopaper with >it? or should i just stick to canon paper. not too sure about the price >difference though. I see you're in Singapore, so I doubt you will find an Office Depot nearby. :) But you might be able to order from RedRiver which apparently is very good stuff: http://www.redriverpaper.com/ I have a Ca...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

HP papers for Canon inkjet printers
Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon inkjet printers or not. BTW, I went Costco to buy more Kirkland photopapers. It seems that Kirkland papers are no longer available in Costco. Is that correct? Craig Craig wrote: >Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. >Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). >I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Epson ColorLife paper in a Canon photo printer ?
Howdy Is anyone using Epson ColorLife paper in one of the latest Canon 6-color photo printers ? If so: care to report on settings andor results ? Thanks .... Stan I find this a difficult paper to use in Epson scanners that have a profile for it. ...

HP C5180 printer, which photo paper to use?
I've been a big fan of Red River over the years, and I'm tempted again. (I've been using the 68lb Ultra Pro Gloss) I do remember threads in the past saying that Office Depot made an excellent photo paper. I'll probably get 100 4x6 and 100 8.5x11. I can get those two boxes of RR 68lb UPG for a total of $40 shipped, not bad. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks, Scott ...

Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer in the MAC format?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. Here's one (convoluted) way..........http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/macinfo.htm "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1112510958.624203.237480@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a print...

Printer addendum for HP printer

New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers??
Hi all. I just came across this very favorable review of a new Canon photo printer with 12 (yes, twelve) ink carts. http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/canon-ipf5000.shtml. The reviewer is very positive on this printer and sees it as a strong competitor to the Epson 4800. What do you all think? Check out the cost of cartridges! Oh, the review didn't speak about a capability to print on CDs. :) Joe Average ...

FS: Color Laser Printer Photo Paper for QMS MagiColor Printers (3R6290) 250 sheets
Supergloss 3R6290 Photo Paper Only Photo Paper Certified for Color Laser Printer QMS MagiColor 250 sheets for only $25 Pay with Credit Card, Ship Same Day via Airborne http://bellsouthpwp.net/n/e/neximstore/2129.htm ...

HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges
Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? Yes You get far more natural colors skin tones the #58 is well worth it "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between > the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > "John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:cojvlf$o5f$1@possum.melbpc.org.au... > "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > news:zj7rd.76310$jE2.7685@bignews4.bellsouth.net... >> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between >> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge? > Yes > You get far more natural colors skin tones > the #58 is well worth it The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges. In the US the photo cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the color cartridge. The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410. The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in light areas such as sky or faces. Regards, Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP ...

My Canon Pixma IP3000 printer will no longer feed glossy photo paper.
Hello all. As per subject line. It happened previously a short time ago, and I did what is recommended in the IP4000 manual (pdf., downloaded.): Press "Resume button", allow LED light to flash 3 times, release button, It worked then. When I tried the printer again, after a few weeks, the photo paper would not feed. I re-tried cleaning the paper feed rollers, as above, but that didn't work this time. I've had this printer just before it stopped becoming available in the UK, but I haven't used it very much. Will it help to grease or oil some mechanical parts...

"Photo" printers cheaper than "non-photo" printers?
I'm looking for a "non-photo" printer and from what I'm seeing, for the most part, non photo printers are more expensive than photo printers. Why? Monica "Monica" <nospam@guess.com> wrote in message news:akiee.15829$yV4.6261@okepread03... > I'm looking for a "non-photo" printer and from what I'm seeing, for the most > part, non photo printers are more expensive than photo printers. Why? I'm doing the same because I already have an Epson 2100 for printing photos. I think the reason for this strange price difference is because they are aimed at office use rather than home use. Check the "duty cycle" figures in the specs. This is the number of pages per month the printer is designed to handle (a measure of how rugged it is). Monica wrote: >I'm looking for a "non-photo" printer and from what I'm seeing, for the most >part, non photo printers are more expensive than photo printers. Why? >Monica > > Because they are usually business printers and made for speed with reasonable quality. The HP 1200 is one of the models out there. > > > There are a few reasons non-photo printers are more costly at original acquisition. 1) as mentioned they are usually designed for more durability, ease of use, etc, because they will be moving a LOT more paper through them. Most of the printing will be text or small gr...

Printer cable of on (plasticky) Shiny Paper (Not photo paper)
Hi I would like the ability to print on shiny paper (not photo paper) the kind of paper that drops through your door all too often with adverts on for something you do not require. I have tried a few inkjets and a laser printer, the ink from the inkjets does not soak in to the paper so it runs. The laser is good for about 2 sheets after which it gets too hot and the paper starts to melt. Anyone know of a laser that runs coolish? or any other kind of printer that will achieve the desired results? TIA Andrew Ink jets all spray liquid ink and all laser printers work by me...

Paper for HP Printers
I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use HP, but I can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper in larger quantities.) I purchased Epson and Kodak in larger packs at Costco - did not like the prints from the epson paper and could not stand the odor from the kodak. Any suggestions? Thanks Ilford Printasia glossy works good, doesn't fade. "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:ResZb.62995$Lp.12112@twister.nyc.rr.com... > I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use > HP, bu...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Web resources about - HP everyday photo paper with canon printers - comp.periphs.printers

LeEco Le 1s Video Review: The best phone in this range
Having sold 95,000 devices and seen over a million registrations, the Le 1s has become a best seller in the market.

London Mayor Joins Chorus Demanding Exit From EU
Channel 4 News London Mayor Joins Chorus Demanding Exit From EU New York Times LONDON — As he set out to persuade Britain to stay in the European ...

Exclusive: San Bernardino victims to oppose Apple on iPhone encryption
Some victims of the San Bernardino attack will file a legal brief in support of the U.S. government's attempt to force Apple Inc to unlock the ...

U.S. And Russia Near A Truce In Syria Even As ISIS Militants Conduct String Of Suicide Bombings Killing ...
The U.S. might be closer than ever to a truce with Russia in war-torn Syria. Even as senior leaders discussed ceasefire, ISIS militants conducted ...

Tourists flee Fiji after cyclone disaster
International tourists began fleeing cyclone-devastated Fiji on Monday amid fears the death toll from the most powerful storm to ever hit the ...

Denny Hamlin wins first Daytona 500 in spectacular photo finish
Filed under: Motorsports Denny Hamlin won the Daytona 500 in a stirring finish Sunday.

‘Deadpool’ Nears $500 Million at Worldwide Box Office
“Deadpool” is a certified global phenomenon. The violent comic-book movie isn’t getting lost in translation, topping the foreign box office for ...

ISIS are blamed for horror bomb attacks in Syria which kill 87
Double blasts target Alawite district in the Syrian city of Homs, killing 57 people. Later, at least 62 were killed in series of attacks near ...

Onlookers Cheer Suspected Arson in Germany as Refugee Housing Burns
A fire—the result of suspected arson—tore through a former hotel in eastern Germany on Sunday, causing possibly irreparable damage, the Associated ...

U.S. rejected North Korea peace talks offer before last nuclear test: State Department
The United States rejected a North Korean proposal to discuss a peace treaty to formally end the Korean War because it did not address denuclearization ...