HP ink refills

About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC 2110
for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more. These particular
carts were purchased from a refiller, NOT from HP. The black ink I used
was purchased in a pint container from a reseller who claimed it was
pigmented ink. The color inks were from a "universal" refill kit I
purchased several years ago, before I got the PSC. It's probably dye-based.

I printed about a dozen pages right after the refill, and the printer
has been idle until just a few minutes ago, when I printed a couple of
Mandriva Linux printer test pages. The test pages printed out pefectly,
with no clogging apparent, color balance excellent.

Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
didn't clog?

TJ
0
TJ

there is only 1 person that insists that non OEM inks cause clogs,
And he's a drunken ass that couldn't find his ass with both hands and a
map.

0
Dave
3/7/2006 3:14:48 PM
AND YOU ARE A DUMB BRIT WHO CANNOT FIND HIS ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND.

Dave wrote:

>there is only 1 person that insists that non OEM inks cause clogs,
>And he's a drunken ass that couldn't find his ass with both hands and a
>map.

0
measekite
3/7/2006 4:43:52 PM

TJ wrote:

> About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC
> 2110 for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more. These
> particular carts were purchased from a refiller, NOT from HP. The
> black ink I used was purchased in a pint container from a reseller who
> claimed it was pigmented ink. The color inks were from a "universal"
> refill kit I purchased several years ago, before I got the PSC. It's
> probably dye-based.
>
> I printed about a dozen pages right after the refill, and the printer
> has been idle until just a few minutes ago, when I printed a couple of
> Mandriva Linux printer test pages. The test pages printed out
> pefectly, with no clogging apparent, color balance excellent.
>
> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
> carts didn't clog?

BECAUSE

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

> TJ
0
measekite
3/7/2006 4:44:34 PM
Dave wrote:
> there is only 1 person that insists that non OEM inks cause clogs,
> And he's a drunken ass that couldn't find his ass with both hands and a
> map.

hehehe...good one!
Frank
0
Frank
3/7/2006 5:06:44 PM
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:28:36 -0500, TJ <tjatari@dreamscape.com> wrote:

>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>didn't clog?

It's an HP, right?
0
budgie
3/8/2006 12:43:16 AM
TJ wrote:

>About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC 2110
>for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more.
>
>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>didn't clog?

It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.

Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
ink have no problems doing so.
0
Bill
3/8/2006 2:47:01 AM
measekite wrote:

> TJ wrote:
>
>> About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC
>> 2110 for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more. These
>> particular carts were purchased from a refiller, NOT from HP. The
>> black ink I used was purchased in a pint container from a reseller who
>> claimed it was pigmented ink. The color inks were from a "universal"
>> refill kit I purchased several years ago, before I got the PSC. It's
>> probably dye-based.
>>
>> I printed about a dozen pages right after the refill, and the printer
>> has been idle until just a few minutes ago, when I printed a couple of
>> Mandriva Linux printer test pages. The test pages printed out
>> pefectly, with no clogging apparent, color balance excellent.
>>
>> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
>> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
>> carts didn't clog?
>

> BECAUSE
>
> LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

OK, that explains it. You've been lying all this time. That explains a
LOT, in fact. Thanks for clearing that up.

TJ
0
TJ
3/8/2006 2:55:48 AM
budgie wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:28:36 -0500, TJ <tjatari@dreamscape.com> wrote:
>

>>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>>didn't clog?
>

> It's an HP, right?

Yep. But I've had Deskjects clog before if they sit for a while, even
with OEM carts. Those were from the 500 and 600 series, though. The PSC
2110 doesn't seem to have as much of a problem with it.

TJ
0
TJ
3/8/2006 3:00:20 AM

TJ wrote:

> budgie wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:28:36 -0500, TJ <tjatari@dreamscape.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
>>> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
>>> carts didn't clog?
>>

>> It's an HP, right?
>

> Yep. But I've had Deskjects clog before if they sit for a while, even
> with OEM carts.

MINE SAT FOR A LONG TIME AND DID NOT CLOG.

> Those were from the 500 and 600 series, though.

THEY SHOULD BE TRASHED

> The PSC 2110 doesn't seem to have as much of a problem with it.
>
> TJ
0
measekite
3/8/2006 6:30:41 AM

TJ wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> TJ wrote:
>>
>>> About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC
>>> 2110 for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more. These
>>> particular carts were purchased from a refiller, NOT from HP. The
>>> black ink I used was purchased in a pint container from a reseller
>>> who claimed it was pigmented ink. The color inks were from a
>>> "universal" refill kit I purchased several years ago, before I got
>>> the PSC. It's probably dye-based.
>>>
>>> I printed about a dozen pages right after the refill, and the
>>> printer has been idle until just a few minutes ago, when I printed a
>>> couple of Mandriva Linux printer test pages. The test pages printed
>>> out pefectly, with no clogging apparent, color balance excellent.
>>>
>>> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
>>> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
>>> carts didn't clog?
>>

>> BECAUSE
>>
>> LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
>>

> OK, that explains it. You've been lying all this time. That explains a
> LOT, in fact. Thanks for clearing that up.

DUMMMMM DEEEEEEE DUMMMMM DUMMMMM

> TJ
0
measekite
3/8/2006 6:31:12 AM

Bill wrote:

>TJ wrote:
>

>>About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC 2110
>>for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more.
>>
>>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>>didn't clog?
>>

>It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
>manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
>original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.

WHAT IS EVIL ARE THE RELABELERS THAT WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE BUYING

>Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
>ink

THERE IS NOT QUALITY INK THAT CAN BE IDENTIFIED

>have no problems doing so.

0
measekite
3/8/2006 6:32:26 AM
measekite wrote:

> Bill wrote:
>
>> TJ wrote:
>>

>>> About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC
>>> 2110 for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more.
>>>
>>> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
>>> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
>>> carts didn't clog?
>>>

>> It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
>> manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
>> original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.
>>

> WHAT IS EVIL ARE THE RELABELERS THAT WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
>
>> Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
>> ink
>
> THERE IS NOT QUALITY INK THAT CAN BE IDENTIFIED

even from OEM sources.

>> have no problems doing so.

I'm finished responding to measekite in this thread, too. As I said, no
more long exchanges that go nowhere. Measekite, feel free to have the
last word. I know you covet it so.

TJ
0
TJ
3/8/2006 2:00:37 PM
TJ wrote:

> I'm finished responding to measekite in this thread, too. As I said, no
> more long exchanges that go nowhere. Measekite, feel free to have the
> last word. I know you covet it so.
>
> TJ

Good idea TJ as you're dealing with a brain dead immature mentally
deranged drunken idiot.
He knows nothing at all about ink, paper or printers.
Kill file his stuck-on-stupid ass and be done with him!
FRANK
0
Frank
3/8/2006 4:42:20 PM

TJ wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Bill wrote:

>>> It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major
>>> printer
>>> manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
>>> original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.
>>>

>> WHAT IS EVIL ARE THE RELABELERS THAT WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE
>> BUYING
>>
>>> Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
>>> ink
>>

>> THERE IS NOT QUALITY INK THAT CAN BE IDENTIFIED
>>

> even from OEM sources.

DERS DA RESPONDER AGAIN --- CANNOT HELP HIMSELF

>>> have no problems doing so.
>>>

> I'm finished responding to measekite in this thread, too.

NOW DA IDIOT SAYS IN THIS THREAD.  I THINK THE OTHER MORONS SHOUJLD
KILLFILE YOUR ASS SINCE DEY DO NOT LIKE MY MESSAGE AND YOU ARE CETAINLY
HELPING ME.

HA HA HA

  DAMMED IF YOU DO
AND DAMMED IF YOU DON'T

> As I said, no more long exchanges that go nowhere. Measekite, feel
> free to have the last word. I know you covet it so.
>
> TJ
0
measekite
3/8/2006 5:48:39 PM
TJ wrote:

>>>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>>>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>>>didn't clog?
>>
>> It's an HP, right?
>
>Yep. But I've had Deskjects clog before if they sit for a while, even
>with OEM carts. Those were from the 500 and 600 series, though. The PSC
>2110 doesn't seem to have as much of a problem with it.

My first experience with long-standing HP carts came from a Deskjet 600
series that sat idle in a closet for about a year. I took it out and set
it up to make sure it still worked, and the darned thing worked like it
was new! That was impressive...to see an inkjet printer not be clogged
after a year of non-use.

That printer is still in active use today in another abode, and from
what I hear it still works great.
0
Bill
3/10/2006 3:54:59 AM
Bill wrote:
> TJ wrote:
>

>>About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC 2110
>>for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more.
>>
>>Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will not
>>clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my carts
>>didn't clog?
>

> It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
> manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
> original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.
>
> Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
> ink have no problems doing so.

How is the "archival" quality of the various inks you folks use (My
"better" printer is a Canon i4000) compare to non-OEQ inks, however
"archival" is defined (I wish I knew!)?
0
Dan
3/12/2006 3:54:34 PM
Dan Wenz wrote:
> Bill wrote:
> > It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
> > manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
> > original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.
> >
> > Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
> > ink have no problems doing so.
>
> How is the "archival" quality of the various inks you folks use (My
> "better" printer is a Canon i4000) compare to non-OEQ inks, however
> "archival" is defined (I wish I knew!)?

http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=634

Unfortunatly only canon was tested in these tests, but it should give
you some clue.  Generally speaking something your spending two
bucks/ounce for in small quanities isn't going to be as spiffy as
something that is 40 bucks/ounce.  Not that OEM is 20 times better...
but from the test i've seen it is more lightfast than the cheaper
solutions.  There are other inks available in bulk that claim they are
more archival, some in the 5 bucks/ounce range but i've not seen them
tested and most are pigment inks.

0
zakezuke
3/12/2006 6:19:04 PM
Dan Wenz wrote:
> Bill wrote:
>
>> TJ wrote:
>>

>>> About a week ago I refilled the HP #56 and #57 ink carts of my PSC
>>> 2110 for about the tenth or fifteenth time, maybe more.
>>>
>>> Now I ask those of you who insist that the only way non-OEM ink will
>>> not clog is through high-volume printing, how is it possible that my
>>> carts didn't clog?
>>

>> It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major printer
>> manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
>> original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.
>>
>> Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
>> ink have no problems doing so.
>

> How is the "archival" quality of the various inks you folks use (My
> "better" printer is a Canon i4000) compare to non-OEQ inks, however
> "archival" is defined (I wish I knew!)?
Little experience with long term storage here, but I can tell you about
one example. I used an Epson Stylus Color 800 with cheapo "compatible"
cartridges to print an enlargement of a photo of my brother for his
funeral in January 2004. I used a sheet of glossy Staples "picture
paper" from a package he had given me for Christmas less than two weeks
before. The photo was of him holding a big catfish, the largest fish he
ever caught. After the funeral my mother took the print, framed it, and
hung it on her bedroom wall. It still looks as good as the day I printed
it. When it fades, I will be happy to print a replacement.

TJ
0
TJ
3/13/2006 2:51:17 AM

TJ wrote:

> Dan Wenz wrote:
>
>> Bill wrote:

>>> It's possible because only fools believe that ink from the major
>>> printer
>>> manufacturers is somehow magical. These poor souls think that only the
>>> original ink supplies are suitable and anything else is evil.

OTHER THAN OEM IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE WHAT IS SUITABLE
BECAUSE THE RELABELERS WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT THE WHAT IS.  YOU CAN BUY
WHAT FROM RELABELER A AND HAVE TROUBLE AND GO BUY WHAT YOU THINK IS A
DIFFERENT WHAT FROM RELABELER B ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU HAVE THE SAME
WHAT.  THEY JUST DO NOT DISCLOSE.

>>> Yet every single person I know who refills their own carts with quality
>>> ink have no problems doing so.

THAT IS LIKE A TERRORIST TELLING EVERYBODY THAT ALL THE PEOPLE HE KNOWS
HAVE GUNS

>> How is the "archival" quality of the various inks you folks use (My
>> "better" printer is a Canon i4000) compare to non-OEQ inks, however
>> "archival" is defined (I wish I knew!)?
>
> Little experience with long term storage here, but I can tell you
> about one example. I used an Epson Stylus Color 800 with cheapo
> "compatible" cartridges to print an enlargement of a photo of my
> brother for his funeral in January 2004. I used a sheet of glossy
> Staples "picture paper" from a package he had given me for Christmas
> less than two weeks before. The photo was of him holding a big
> catfish, the largest fish he ever caught. After the funeral my mother
> took the print, framed it, and hung it on her bedroom wall. It still
> looks as good as the day I printed it. When it fades, I will be happy
> to print a replacement.

OH YEAH

> TJ
0
measekite

Printer Ink

HP 932c Printer out of ink, Can I still refill it?
My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of weeks. Would it be a waste to try to refill it now. Some of the post I read about refilling mentioned that when you pull out the cartridge, you only have a couple of minutes to refill it before the print head dries up. Can it be revived, and if so, should you refill it first and then try to unclog it or the reverse? "lbbs" <nonex@nonee.com> wrote in message news:1071498495.983636@news.vaxxine.com... > My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of > wee...

Problem with Ink Refill for HP 2110 MFD Printer
I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great that day. Turned the printer on the next day and the LCD panel displayed error message: check the ink cartridge and the printer would not print. any suggestions? Mike I used the software clean the print head routine, removed replaced cartridge but same error message. Mike "Mike" <wxyz09@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:NNA3e.4130$pU5.2327@trnddc06... >I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great >that day. > Turned the printer on...

Ink levels in hp printer 5650 refilled 56 cartriges
I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I have refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions, including removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and cartridge work fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the cartridge is not inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge. Also the ink level in the cartridge which has been just refilled is almost empty, which it is not.How do I get the printer assistant to reflect the correct ink level, and why the other message if it is not a shill to buy a new hp 56 cart...

What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer
What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer is going to go into this thread. I broke a lot, spilled a lot, cursed a lot, and tried a lot ..... and I just want you to benefit from what I learned so I'll try to put it in this thread. Please feel free to interject what you've learned. The hope is that this thread helps anyone who has an HP officejet d145 printer who wishes to refill seemingly expired ink tanks and resurrect seemingly dead printheads. I'll post pictures and describe the process and reference URLs on the Internet in subsequent po...

Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?
Hello. Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged L...

Cheap ink source for HP inks? (And are HP ink Pigmented or not?)
So with all these different kinds of inks floating around... what does HP use? Pigmented ink or not? and who here with HP printers refills and where do you get your inks? I've been buying locally- $20 for a 3 color kit with 32ml of each color. Or I can buy 60ml of each color for $11/ea. But I've seen prices online for $10-$15 for 8oz or more of each color. What kinds of ink do I want for a HP 7660 #57 tri-color cart? Any advice would be appreciated. All HP ink jet printers use dye inks. As far as I know, only certain Epson printers use pigmented inks. Lynn &qu...

How much refill ink does HP #57 accept when refilling?
I've been refilling my Hp #57 tri-color cartridges. Have done so several times with mixed results. My question is, when using google.groups and searching this group, reading instructions from other web sites and the instructions that came with my own refill kit, they all explain when refilling this cartridge (HP #57) to fill the syringe with approx 4ml to 5ml of ink for each color chamber. I've noticed now, that almost everytime I refill, the cartridge is only accepting about 2ml of ink at the most. Now, the next logical question would be are the chambers empty? I don'...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

Does HP original ink smudge less than refill ink? Brand difference?
Does the ink in HP's original inkjet cartidge smudge less when wet than the sort of ink usually used to refill the cartridge at home? I have noticed that the refill ink I have been using in my HP inkjet cartridge (ref: HP 26A) smears a lot if my documents get caught in the rain. Maybe all inkjets are like this? I wonder ... is the ink used by some printer manufacturers (Epson, HP, Lexmark, etc) less likely to smear than the ink used by other manufacturers? > I have noticed that the refill ink I have been using in my HP inkjet > cartridge (ref: HP 26A) smears a lot if my docu...

HP Ink refill
On a HP # 57 color cartridge where do you drill the holes and inject the different colors Andy Petro wrote: >On a HP # 57 color cartridge where do you drill the holes and inject the >different colors > > IN YOUR ASS > > > Andy Petro wrote: > On a HP # 57 color cartridge where do you drill the holes and inject the > different colors > Type "HP #57 filling instructions" in Google search and you will come up with many sites that will give you the information you want. Check several of them out to see which...

now anyone a good compatible refill kit or refill ink for HP designjet 100
now anyone a good compatible refill kit or refill ink for HP designjet 100 zegrea@mail.dnttm.ro (zegrea) wrote in message news:<646a41f1.0308182020.edef16b@posting.google.com>... > now anyone a good compatible refill kit or refill ink for HP designjet 100 Try http://www.printer filling station.com They have kits for a variety of printers, great instructions, and online help. I have been very happy with the system for my printer. ...

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the ref...

Datalife Ink Refills for HP
I've got a backup HP printer on a second computer with the tricolor cartridge. It costs an arm and a leg to replace. Now I see that Office Max is carrying ink refill sets which claim to provide up to 5 refills for this cartridge (with another set available for the black one) for $19.95. One places the cartridge in a special holder which drills and fills it with ink stored in the top. Since I don't use this printer to do any critical work it would be great if something like this actually works. And, presumably, if I did want a really good large print I could pop an HP cartridge ...

Web resources about - HP ink refills - comp.periphs.printers

Capillary refill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of a finger until it turns white, and taking note of the time needed for the color to return once pressure is released. Normal capillary refill ...

Refills - Schedule and Todo Organizer (Sync with Google Calendar & Tasks™) on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Refills - Schedule and Todo Organizer (Sync with Google Calendar & Tasks™) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

How to Refill Keurig Coffee K-cups and Save Money on Coffee with this Video - YouTube
This video (from Howard at http://thewaterexchange.net) offers a simple method to refill the coffee K-cups used in the popular Keurig coffee ...

‘Refill policy’: doctors in Abu Dhabi to get power to issue long-term prescriptions
The Health Authority Abu Dhabi is in the final stages of implementing a 'refill policy' that will mean those chronic patients whose conditions ...

Could we refill the Great Artesian Basin with floodwater?
It's a temptingly simple idea that in times of flood we can inject surplus water back into the Great Artesian Basin. But while reinjection is ...

New iTunes Pass credit refill service now available in United States
... about AAPL Company , Apple Retail , and itunes pass continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "New iTunes Pass credit refill ...

Coke's 'Happiness Refill' Dispenses Internet Access in Brazil
Coca-Cola is turning its beachfront concept store in Rio de Janeiro into a lab for the company's "Happiness Refill" project a dispenser that ...

Kleiner Perkins Refills Wallet With $525M for Early Stage Companies
Sand Hill venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has closed its fifteenth fund today of $525 million. As had been previously reported ...

Fast magma refills suggest some volcanoes connect straight to the mantle
Irazu volcano climbs 3,432 m above Costa Rica. Rafael Golan/Wikimedia Because of their location’s geology, Icelandic volcanoes are known to ...

Chrysler minivans under investigation for stalling after fuel refill
Filed under: Minivan/Van , Safety , Chrysler , Dodge According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration , at least one man has ...