HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System

Is anyone using the d145 and the 1300 printers on the same system system (stand alone
system)?  I'm wondering if there are conflicts between the two being on the same system
(I've read that the d145 has conflicts with some other HP printers being on the same
system).  They would run under Windows XP.
Thanks
Charlie
Charliec
NOTE:  Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via Email
0
Charlie

HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System?
Is anyone using the d145 and the 1300 printers on the same system system (stand alone system)? I'm wondering if there are conflicts between the two being on the same system (I've read that the d145 has conflicts with some other HP printers being on the same system). They would run under Windows XP. Thanks Charlie ****************************************************** Charliec NOTE: Remove "NOSPAM" to respond via Email ...

hp
I have - hope sometime not so long ago, to say: "I had" - an hp pavillion zv5290ea. Some time - 8 months ( could you beleive it? ) - my dvd drive has gone away. I've done a million of calls to hp support center and they didn't change my drive neither wanted to see it. I also have a hp printer, that does not work well, it always has printing problems. A friend of mine told me that hp is going to be splited again into hp and compaq. Could this be true? ...

What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer
What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer is going to go into this thread. I broke a lot, spilled a lot, cursed a lot, and tried a lot ..... and I just want you to benefit from what I learned so I'll try to put it in this thread. Please feel free to interject what you've learned. The hope is that this thread helps anyone who has an HP officejet d145 printer who wishes to refill seemingly expired ink tanks and resurrect seemingly dead printheads. I'll post pictures and describe the process and reference URLs on the Internet in subsequent po...

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Galerie Pear Paper on HP OfficeJet 4200 series & HP ink
Hi there, I've been using this paper with this printer for a few months now without problem. I have a colour calibrated system. However, I tried printing a black and white image for the first time yesterday and unfortunately in natural daylight there is a significant green colour cast to the image. The image uses an RGB colour space where half of the print contains a colour image, the other half the b&w image. The b&w image really is grey-scale. I print using the 'hp premium plus photo paper, matte' setting. I was unable to choose 'black print cartridge only' with that paper mode, so I tried the 'hp premium paper' and the 'hp photo paper', each for some reason printing a very light image. I also tried turning the 'saturation' colour attribute to minimum in the print control which had no effect. Could anyone give me some tips on how to overcome this problem? Thanks, - Adam ...

HP C4092A Toner for HP LaserJet 1100, 1100A & 3200 selling
Prodajem HP C4092A Toner za HP LaserJet 1100/1100A, 3200. Toner je posve nov, originalno zapakiran i originalan od HP-a. Prodajem ga fiksno za 350,00 Kn. .... cijena mu se inace po trgovinama i informatickim firmama u Zagrebu krece oko 410,00 Kn... Zainteresirani molim zvati: 091/5696-158 od 16 do 20h na podrucju Zagreba. ...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

<Plug> HP green bar / HP 3000 system line printers for sale.
Below are HP green bar system printers line printers that we have in stoc= k. 2932A 200 cps, Serial, Desk Top Printers - $275.00 2934A 200 cps, Serial, Desk Top Printers - $300.00 2562C 420 LPM, Serial, Desk Top Printers - $725.00 2563A 300 LPM, Serial, Desk Top Printers - $525.00 2563B 300 LPM, Serial, Cabinet Printers - $525.00 2563C 420 LPM, Serial, Cabinet Printers - $650.00 2564B 600 LPM, Serial, Cabinet Printers - $800.00 2564C 840 LPM, Serial, Cabinet Printers - $1,000.00 C2354A 840 LPM Serial / Parallel, Cabinet Printers - $1,100.00 C3204C 1000 (LPQ) LPM, Serial / Parallel...

Problem printing from CFD3.102 to a Laserjet 1300 hp printer
Hi!, I need help please! I can�t print reports from Clarion for DOS 3102 directly to this printer (hp LaserJet 1300 PCL5e/PCL6), but the same reports works right printing in hp Deskjet printers. I'm using same PCL5 commands on both printers, taked from hp PCL5 reference guide. (Simple commands like primary pitch Ec(s10H, reset EcE or Eject Page (FORM FEED) nothing extrange). I'm trying from DOS session from Windows and DOS pure workstations too. Is there anynone who knows why this printer doesn�t seams recognize PCL5 commands sent from my application to LPT1 parallel port ?,...

HP Laserjet 1320 & Officejet 7310 Problem on Win7
I just replaced my computer with a new one that came with Win7 (WinXP was on old one). I downloaded the drivers for the Laserjet 1320 & Officejet 7310 from the HP website and installed the printers on the new system. The printers seem to work fine except for one thing: On both printers, when I tell it to print on both sides of the paper, it still prints on one side on the Laserjet 1320 (so instead of getting one page front and back, I get two pages. On the Officejet 7310, when I tell it to print on both sides, It now prints the odd number pages on separate pages and then inst...

HP LaserJet 1300 for sale Great Printer for a Great Price!!!!!!
I just listed on ebay a used Hewlett Packard HP LaserJet 1300 printer. It is in excellent used condition. It is loaded with a working toner cartridge. This is a great printer for home office use. Please take a look at the link that follows: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6743452725 Great Printer for a Great Price!!!! ...

D-Link DP-311P, fails with HP Laserjet III & HP PhotoSmart P1000, Windows Xp
D-Link DP-311P, fails with HP Laserjet III & P1000 I recently "attached" a Dlink DP-311P to my home wireless network, easily following the directions in the quick installation guide (set switch in config mode, configure, turn on WEB, set SSID, set channel, TCP/IP address, etc). This went quite smooth. The question What else, if anything, can I do, either for the HP Laserjet III printer (to print from anything) or the HP PhotoSmart P1000 printer - to print from Windows XP with the D-Link DP-311p? The details. With the proper power cycling,set switch back to normal ...

HP Officejet 7310xi printer & OS 9.2.2
The other half gave me one of these All-in-One printer/fax machines for Christmas, and try as I might I can't get the printer driver to load so that it can be selected. It's is installed on my Cube all right (384M ram, OS 9.2.2) but if you select the HP Inkjet V6.6.2 driver, you get an error message saying that it couldn't be loaded into memory, and to increase the application minimum memory allocation. So far I've found the HP Inkjet Engine.app that is in the startup folder, and I've doubled the minimum memory, doubled the OS virtual memory, removed all of every other ...

HP Laserjet 3200 (black & white) printer/fax/copier/scanner
When printing, I have just recently starting getting specks that fall into a column (a rather narrow band) on each page. The specks are quite evenly spaced out; they appear about four times on a page. I changed the toner not too long ago. On the Laserjet, there is a menu item for "clean printer". I ran this and it ran a paper through the printer slowly. Unfortunately, that wasn't successful. Any ideas what to do next? I'd appreciate some help. -Mike MY wrote: > > When printing, I have just recently starting getting specks that fall > into a column (a rather narrow band) on each page. The specks are > quite evenly spaced out; they appear about four times on a page. I > changed the toner not too long ago. On the Laserjet, there is a menu > item for "clean printer". I ran this and it ran a paper through the > printer slowly. Unfortunately, that wasn't successful. Any ideas > what to do next? I'd appreciate some help. > > -Mike It's my understanding that HP's don't have a corona wire. If I'm wrong about that, try cleaning that. The cart for an IBM 4029 has a tab that can be pulled in and out, which cleans something inside the cart. See if yours has something like that. That said, evenly spaced marks from a xerographic device are characteristic of a dirty drum. ...

Need help! Setting up a HP LaserJet 1200 printer connected via HP Jet Direct EX Plus print server on AIX 4.2.1
I have an AIX 4.2.1 box (yes it's old and out of support I know). I am attempting to setup at remote print queue to a HP LaserJet 1200 printer which is attached to our PC network via a HP Jetdirect EX Plus print server. I used the method I use to setup remote print queues to our HP Jetdirect 4200 printers with internal network cards. I am not having any luck with this, possibly because the print drivers I have installed for AIX 4.2.1 are not up to date enough to include this new print server. Has anyone set one of these up on an AIX 4.2.1 box? What network port does the HP print serve...

Should I buy HP Photosmart? Or HP OfficeJet?
I'm a college student. Don't do a ton of printing but do maybe say 10 pages a week. I'm trying to decide between the HP Officejet and Photosmart lines and which best fits my needs. I also want an all in one machine to save space. I don't need "photo" printing that Photosmart affords as am NOT a photog buff. However, I'm wondering if the Photosmart line has an edge on printouts of documents that contain charts, diagrams,etc in color? Or will the Officejet line do fine in that respect? I also notice the Photosmart line has higher resolution scanners than the Officejet line and am wondering if the Officejets will do fine for most scanning of pictures, charts, etc? These two factors above will help me decide between the tow lines if anyone has advice. Thanks!! Usually, the Officejet machines are a bit faster, and cost less in ink costs. They usually only use 4 colors, making lighter colors by using smaller dots and more white paper space, which gives better yield than the Photosmart printers which use a light cyan and magenta inks, which get used up much quicker, but supply more even gradients. For pie charts and business presentations, these subtle difference won't matter. Also, the Photosmart inks are better designed for printing on costly inkjet photo paper, which the Officejet doesn't require. In general, the best thing to do when comparing for ink prices is to look at the yield they sugge...

HP 4890 & HP software
Looking for any comments on the HP 4890 & its software package. I plan to scan the old 35mm & 2 1/4 slides. Ease of use and speed are important. I don't have a critical eye. I have a Canon 5000F for document scanning. Any comments or opinions will be appreciated. Art I've had a 4890 for about 3 days. Scanning slides is great. I've scanned about 2000 slides so far. I've been scanning at 2400dpi. Someone else was posting that it wasn't actually noticeable/usable at 4800 or 9600 dpi. It has a template for 16 35mm slides and the software lets yo...

HP 3000 to HP-UX systems
To all, What is the similar system to an HP 937 system on HP-UX? Is it an F class? Who knows of a family description for the systems comparing the HP 3000 to HP-UX? Thanks, Jeff Jeff Kubler Kubler Consulting, Inc. 541-745-7457 jeff@kublerconsulting.com www.kublerconsulting.com * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * If I understand correctly what you mean by a 937, then an RX2660 would be the comparable HP-UX machine today. It is an Integrity machine, though HP-UX comes with a P...

[HP Laserjet 1320N] HP, who are you kidding?
Hi, A good example of absolutely useless information: Please go to http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=410627&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=410622&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=228 and try to determine which update package you should download for your 1320n. 4 packages having the same name, the same timestamp, different sizes, pointing to identical pages allowing to download files having slightly different names. Not a single word of explanation. Very frankly, is this serious? -- Patrick Philippot Patrick Philippot ...

HP OfficeJet 6210/7210/PSC 750 printers & Windows Server 2003 w/Terminal Services
Greetings, I'm trying to help a client setup a Windows Server 2003 platform to host their application to support their furniture stores. One store has a HP OfficeJet 6210, the other has an OfficeJet 7210 printer. I am attempting to setup support for each store so they can use Terminal Services/Remote Desktop into the server to use their application, yet still have the ability to print to their local HP OfficeJet printers. I'm finding out that Windows Server 2003 Terminal Services is not picking up their printers when logging into via Remote Desktop, and my attempts to add the appropri...

<Plug> Hewlett-Packard MPE/iX & HP-UX Servers and peripherals (Buy & Sell
We at Cypress Technology would like to take this opportunity to reintroduce ourselves to you and any new members of your organization. As a friendly reminder, Cypress Technology was established to provide our clients with the best values on Hewlett Packard HP-UX & MPE/iX systems and all related peripherals. If you are searching for any Hewlett-Packard hardware at this time or looking to upgrade an existing server or workstation, let me know and I can give a competitive price quotation for your needs. Feel free to call or email if you have any HP hardware that you wish to sel...

HP Officejet D145
Hello Does somebody knows how to suppress the popup window when starting making a copy. Hermie Try this - When the window pops up, click "Settings", then Director Settings and look at the first item that is checked. Charlie >"Hermie" <hermie@nospamcoqui.net> wrote: >Hello >Does somebody knows how to suppress the popup window when starting making a >copy. >Hermie > ****************************************************** Charliec ...

HP OfficeJet D145
I'm having a problem with sharing access to my OfficeJet D145 printer on my network. It's physically installed to a windows machine (Windows/XP). It is set to allow sharing and the other windows machines on the network are able to print to it. I have a Linux box running CUPS and SAMBA, and I have been unable to get the printer to share so that the LINUX box can print on it. I have another HP printer (9702Cse) on the network that can be shared and is working OK with LINUX. Is there something special about the way this printer is installed that prevents it from sharing in a standard...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Web resources about - HP Officejet d145 & HP Laserjet 1300 on Same System - comp.periphs.printers

YouTube - Ubuntu 12.04 : Simple Scan [HP Officejet 4500 Desktop]
You are using an outdated browser, which YouTube no longer supports. Since some features on YouTube may not work, you are viewing a lightweight ...

HP's OfficeJet Pro 276dw is a worthy inkjet alternative to small-office lasers
... is faster and cheaper to operate than a comparably prices laser product in the sub-$500 space. A good place to start is with HP's $400 OfficeJet ...

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Prices - CNET
Find HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One prices and learn where to buy. CNET brings you pricing information for retailers, as well as reviews, ...

HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One
Compare prices on HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Multifunction Devices from trusted, CNET-certified online merchants at CNET Marketplace ...

HP’s Officejet 8600: Really cheaper than laser?
Yes. And no. Rated at 1.6 cents per page, HP's Officejet 8600 series all-in-one inkjet printers could cost less to operate than a monochrome ...

HP unveils new Officejet Pro and LaserJet printers
HP today unveiled new additions to both its Officejet Pro and LaserJet lines of printers, targeting small and medium-sized businesses and other ...

gdgt's best deals for July 24: 47-inch LG LED 3D HDTV, HP Officejet Pro All-in-one
Ready to save some cash on your tech buys? Then you've come to the right place. Our sister site gdgt tracks price drops on thousands of products ...

HP OfficeJet Pro, LaserJet Printers Aimed at Small Businesses
HP’s OfficeJet and LaserJet printers offer small businesses productivity and mobile workforce features that allow printing from smartphones and ...

HP Officejet 150: Expensive Shoebox-Size Scanning And Printing
Hewlett-Packard's new inkjet printer and sheetfed scanner combo is smaller than a shoebox, making it a good choice for small offices or people ...

Review: HP's OfficeJet Pro 276dw is a worthy inkjet alternative to small-office lasers
The OfficeJet Pro 276dw is expensive, but it's a Cadillac among inkjet MFPs—fast and capable—and a bargain compared to the laser competition. ...