HP Paper with Canon Printer?

Hello,

I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want to
use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.

Talal Itani

0
Talal

"Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
> printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want to
> use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.
>
> Talal Itani

Why not just use the Canon paper ????

It does work well in Canon Printers.

Roy G

0
Roy
4/9/2007 2:48:42 PM
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:48:42 GMT, "Roy G"
<roy.gibson1@REMOVE.tesco.net> wrote:

>"Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
>> printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want to
>> use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.
>>
>> Talal Itani
>

>Why not just use the Canon paper ????
>
>It does work well in Canon Printers.
>
>Roy G

  Yes, it can be used with perfect results.

  Just take one of the sheets and print it using different settings
until you get the perfect results you want.
  I would start out with semiglossy setting and work toward either
side until I got the right quality and quantity I needed.

0
deke
4/9/2007 4:04:09 PM
Hi Talal,

There is no difference between the HP Glossy paper and the Canon
Glossy paper. It might be made a little bit differently but other than
that feel free to use it. As long as it saids InkJet then it should be
fine. You can change the settings in drivers to suite you needs.

Mike

On Apr 9, 6:12 am, "Talal Itani" <tit...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
> printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want to
> use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.
>
> Talal Itani

0
Mikee
4/10/2007 4:20:52 PM
Thank you very much.

"Mikee" <michael.bkha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Talal,
>
> There is no difference between the HP Glossy paper and the Canon
> Glossy paper. It might be made a little bit differently but other than
> that feel free to use it. As long as it saids InkJet then it should be
> fine. You can change the settings in drivers to suite you needs.
>
> Mike
>
> On Apr 9, 6:12 am, "Talal Itani" <tit...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
>> printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want
>> use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.
>>
>> Talal Itani

0
Talal
4/10/2007 5:02:56 PM
HP paper that is not the new advanced paper will take a long time to dry.It
will also smudge even when dry.

"Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet
> printers.  Do you know if this true?  My printer is a Canon, and I want to
> use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures.  Thanks.
>
> Talal Itani

0
Michael

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

HP papers for Canon inkjet printers
Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon inkjet printers or not. BTW, I went Costco to buy more Kirkland photopapers. It seems that Kirkland papers are no longer available in Costco. Is that correct? Craig Craig wrote: >Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. >Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). >I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon...

HP everyday photo paper with canon printers
Are the HP glossy papers compatible with canon printers? I bought 15 sheets of glossy premium and 100 sheets of everyday photo paper but with epson printers are a disaster.The ink doesn't dry on the paper properly. I have an old epson 750 and want to change it with a canon 560 or 865.These printers can print on HP paper? Has anybody tried it? Any feedback is welcome !!! Thanks a lot Thank you very much for the reply. Did you ever tried this particular paper(everyday)? My only worry about the new canon printers(860 960 etc) is the printhead.Is it true that they last lik...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Paper for HP Printers
I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use HP, but I can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper in larger quantities.) I purchased Epson and Kodak in larger packs at Costco - did not like the prints from the epson paper and could not stand the odor from the kodak. Any suggestions? Thanks Ilford Printasia glossy works good, doesn't fade. "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:ResZb.62995$Lp.12112@twister.nyc.rr.com... > I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use > HP, bu...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Printer Ink

Epson paper in Canon printer
Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. I'd be interested in knowing the results. Thanks Rescho ....or any Canon printer that uses BCI-6X series cartridges. Rescho "Rescho" <peterreschREMOVE@THISoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41fc8f0d$0$1025$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Has anyone used Epson paper in a Canon s9000 printer? > Specifically the paper is Epson S041706 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 255gsm. > I'd be interested in knowing the results...

canvas paper and canon printer
I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no dedicated canvas setting. "Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:fkWjm.236933$l73.206695@newsfe11.ams2... > I have been given a couple of sheets of canvas paper and I would like to > know the paper setting I should use on my Canon IP4200 printer. There is no > dedicated canvas setting. Won't Canon tell you via email? It'd seem in their interest to do so, and to warn you...

Web resources about - HP Paper with Canon Printer? - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...