HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges

Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

0
Mark

Yes
You get far more natural colors skin tones
the #58 is well worth it
"Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

0
John
12/1/2004 8:33:19 AM
"John" <john.boyzo@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mark Rosenbaum" <mhrose8989@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>> Was wondering if anyone has really seen an appreciable difference between
>> the HP 7410 regular tri-color cartridge and the photo tri-cartridge?

> Yes
> You get far more natural colors skin tones
> the #58 is well worth it

The Officejet 7410 uses a new series of cartridges.  In the US the photo
cartridge is a #99, and it replaces the black cartridge and works with the
color cartridge.  The #58 cartridge is not compatible with the Officejet 7410.

The photo cartridge gives somewhat better graduations of tones, especially in
light areas such as sky or faces.

Regards,

Bob

Choosing the Right Photo Printer.(hp photo printer binoculars)
hp photo printer binoculars, The photo printers in the market provide great quality photo printing; they are affordable and easy to use. If you choose the right photo printer, you can easily print great digital photos and be amazed. If you do not feel ready to start using a photo printer yet, you can also find an inkjet printer that produces good quality high resolution pictures. There are also mobile photo printers if you are planning to print on the go. Here are the important points to consider when buying a photo printer: Resolution, Resolution is one of the most important...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer in the MAC format?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. Here's one (convoluted) way..........http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/macinfo.htm "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1112510958.624203.237480@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a print...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

hp and other printer cartridges
Does anyone know how to defeat the "ink out" message from a cartridge to its printer after refilling the cartridge? The assumption in the past is to be sure and keep the top half full of ink and not wait till the cartridge is empty before refilling, however this does not always work. Charles V. Rennaker Charles V. Rennaker wrote: >Does anyone know how to defeat the "ink out" message from a cartridge to its >printer after refilling the cartridge? > HP CARTS ARE NOT MADE TO REFILL. >The assumption in the past is to be >sure and keep t...

HP Printer Cartridges
I have an HP 750XI and the cartridges just ran out. My old 932C has the same colour cartridge which is full so I was able to swap them. The black cartridge in the 932C is #45 and is also almost full and the cartridge in the 750 is #15. They look identical but the 750 won't accept the #45. Is there anyway to fool the 750 into accepting the #45? tia -- Cheers! Jan ...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

new hp pcl printers not compat with hp?
we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with dos app/pcl dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later sends page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has strange timeout if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer resets previously downloaded fonts to default font, so successive pages became useless is there some pjl setting to remove this timeout [i've already seen few posts people canceled their new hp printer purchase by the reaso...

HP IIIP Printer / compared to / HP 2300 ??
I have a small office in connection with my business. I have used Hewlett Packard IIIP for about 12 years. It delivers a beautiful print, but is worn out, and is really slow. I bought a brand new HP 2300, which is a good, small printer, ideal for business use. Here is my problem: While the print quality of the new printer is very nice and high-quality laser print, I just simply cannot get the same "bold", deep , almost-saturated print look that I had with my IIIP. At first, I thought that I just needed to adjust the density menu setting, and/or the resolution settin...

HP 4x6 Photo Printers
Does anyone have experience with the HP 4x6 photo printers like the 130 or the new 245? I'm thinking of getting onr for my mother-in-law. Do they work? Terry << From: "Terry Florek" tlflorek@comcast.net Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003 7:32 PM Message-id: <tWadnbsh2bAR--KiU-KYhA@comcast.com> Does anyone have experience with the HP 4x6 photo printers like the 130 or the new 245? I'm thinking of getting onr for my mother-in-law. Do they work? >><BR><BR> They are inkjet printers and not the best at that. If you want a reasonably priced dy...

HP PHOTOSMART PHOTO PRINTER
Hi, I'm searching the Hp Photosmart Photo printer for win2000 driver. Thank's a lot S�b@ (France...) >On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:49:12 +0200, "S�b@" <sebastien.vischer@wanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hi, > > I'm searching the Hp Photosmart Photo printer for win2000 driver. > > Thank's a lot > > S�b@ (France...) It shouldn't be that hard to find but not knowing what model you have start here and work your way around the site. http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/hpphotosm...

HP 8250 Photo Printer
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C118.0DCC8410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a "All In One" printer, scanner, copier comparable to the HP = 8250? ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C118.0DCC8410 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there a "All In One" printer, = scanner, copier=20 comparable to the HP 8250?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C118.0DCC8410-- ~Dave wrote: > Is there a "All In One" printer, scanner, copier comparable to the HP 8250? Yes, look at the HP Photosmart 3300, 3200 and 3100 All-in-One devices. -- Mushroom "~Dave" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:L-Sdnavi3OezPKjeRVn-3A@comcast.com... > Is there a "All In One" printer, scanner, copier comparable to > the HP 8250? See the Photosmart 3300 All In One Series at: http:/...

Recommendation for HP Photo printer
I am in the market for an HP photo printer. Price is an issue but I = also want to be able to print predominately 4x6 *borderless* pics. =20 Any recommendation/comments on the various models? BTW, I have a Canon = A75. Thanks Sam "Sam" <newsgroup_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:_Xyrc.561366$Ig.103963@pd7tw2no... I am in the market for an HP photo printer. Price is an issue but I also want to be able to print predominately 4x6 *borderless* pics. If you're heart is set on an HP model then disregard this message. Otherwise I would strongly recommend a Canon photo ...

HP 5552 Printer cartridges
Does anyone know why I cannot fill up the HP 56 and 57 cartridges. I can get ink in, but the machine just says the cartridge has failed and it must be replaced. I don't think filling as such can cause this error message. It's probably a dirty contact or you've been taping over (wrong?) contacts to get the ink status back to 100% and the poor printer's brain is confused. Take the cartridges out, paper out, USB cable out and unplug from the wall power socket for 10 minutes, put the paper and cartridges back in and power up. If you're getting flashing LEDs there's also a lot of info about fixing problems at ......... http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?dlc=en&lc=en&product=71896&lang=en&cc=us&docname=bpd09630 ...

Printer Ink

FC3 : HP Printer Drivers For HP PSC 1610
Hi people , I have recently purchased a HP PSC-1610 all in one printer , scanner and copier and I have it installed on my Win 98 box and it works good. I also have a FC3 box connected to the Win 98 box and I want to use the HP printer from the FC3 as a networked printer and I am unsure about which driver to install on the FC3 box. The two drivers that I have downloaded are HPIJS HPLIP From the Linux Printing web page http://www.linuxprinting.org/ it says that the HPIJS is the one to use for basic printing functionality and the HPLIP is the driver for full functionality , IE ...

HP PSC 1600 Printer sets to default printer
I have a HP PSC 1600 printer that I use at home and for some reason this printer also is set to be my default printer. When I try to change another printer to be my default printer, the other printer will show as being the new default printer, but when I go home again and connect to the HP PSC 1600, this printer HP PSC 1600 again takes over as the default printer. Is there a way for the HP PSC 1600 printer not to take control of being my default printer? ...

Web resources about - HP Photo Printers and HP 7410 Cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...