HP photosmart printer inks

Is there anyway to get around the ink smearing on HP Photosmart printers.?
I use their premium 4x6 paper and tried setting ink volume down to minimum,
but if you have a wet thumb, it'll still smear.  Is this characteristic of
the HP printers and ink.?

0
Frank

Printer Ink

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer in the MAC format?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. Here's one (convoluted) way..........http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/macinfo.htm "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1112510958.624203.237480@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a print...

Printer addendum for HP printer

HP Photosmart 8450 printer, volume of the ink in cartridge
In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink volume in each cartridge: "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W" I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink cartridge! meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on. Are my expectations correct? Regards Tadeusz "Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak" <tkorsak@polbox.com> wrote in...

Can I use Lexmark ink in a HP C4280 Photosmart printer?
I just bought an HP C4280 and I plan to re-fill the cartridges when they get low. I have a refill kit that I bought for a Lexmark X125 which works great in the Lexmark. I would like to know if this ink will work in the HP printer or could it damage the printer? thanks, G.M. Durrence (To reply remove -nospam) ...

Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?
Hello. Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged L...

New HP Printers: Designjet 90 18-inch and Photosmart 8750 A3+ 9 ink
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch. Optional 18 inch roll-feed. Fade resistance similar to analogue printing. 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130. Available in summer at 995 US dollars. Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge. Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing. Fade resistance 200 year in archive. Avalable April 499 US dollars. You had better get in line for that Designjet! Deryck The message <2005021820231370814@deryck.com> from deryck lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words: > http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html > Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch. > Optional 18 inch roll-feed. > Fade resistance similar to analogue printing. > 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130. > Available in summer at 995 US dollars. > Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge. > Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing. > Fade resistance 200 year in archive. > Avalable April 499 US dollars. > You had better get in line for that Designjet! More facts on the Designjet 90: http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2005/pma/fs_hp_designjet_90.pdf Deryck The message <2005021820553870814@deryck.com> from deryck lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words: > The message <2005021820231370814@deryck.com&...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

HP PSC 1600 Printer sets to default printer
I have a HP PSC 1600 printer that I use at home and for some reason this printer also is set to be my default printer. When I try to change another printer to be my default printer, the other printer will show as being the new default printer, but when I go home again and connect to the HP PSC 1600, this printer HP PSC 1600 again takes over as the default printer. Is there a way for the HP PSC 1600 printer not to take control of being my default printer? ...

HP Photosmart printers and Panther
Anyone using Mac OS Panther with any of the newer HP Photosmart printers (7660, 7760 or 7960)? I'm probably going to change from Epson to HP but there doesn't appear to be a driver made for Panther according to the HP website. I'm curious if there is a workaround or if anyone has indeed actually used it in Panther with no problems. Thanks. Ken ...

HP PHOTOSMART PHOTO PRINTER
Hi, I'm searching the Hp Photosmart Photo printer for win2000 driver. Thank's a lot S�b@ (France...) >On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:49:12 +0200, "S�b@" <sebastien.vischer@wanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hi, > > I'm searching the Hp Photosmart Photo printer for win2000 driver. > > Thank's a lot > > S�b@ (France...) It shouldn't be that hard to find but not knowing what model you have start here and work your way around the site. http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/hpphotosm...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

HP Photosmart C7180 printer
I wa wondering if anybody had any experience trying to use one of these via RiscOS? I cuurently use a PSC2210 connected to a Linux server which I print to using a Deskjet 660C driver vis RComps network printer drivers which works fine. I'm contemplating upgrading the printer, but would obviously still like to be able to print from my Iyonix as well as the Linux box! Mike. -- On 15 Feb 2007 Mike Wood <woodm@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: > I wa wondering if anybody had any experience trying to use one of these > via RiscOS? These? Please dont put vital information in the subject ...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Choosing the Right Photo Printer.(hp photo printer binoculars)
hp photo printer binoculars, The photo printers in the market provide great quality photo printing; they are affordable and easy to use. If you choose the right photo printer, you can easily print great digital photos and be amazed. If you do not feel ready to start using a photo printer yet, you can also find an inkjet printer that produces good quality high resolution pictures. There are also mobile photo printers if you are planning to print on the go. Here are the important points to consider when buying a photo printer: Resolution, Resolution is one of the most important...

Web resources about - HP photosmart printer inks - comp.periphs.printers

Multi Function Devices - Review - Canon Pixma, HP Photosmart
A multifunction device designed to print, scan, copy and even send faxes could make the perfect addition to your study or home office.

Wireless HP Photosmart reviews and sweepstakes with 8 ways to win!
... find out who won this, and other BlogHer special offers HERE!  HP has asked seven "tethered" BlogHers to try out their new Wireless HP Photosmart ...

HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One review
The Photosmart 7510 is an excellent printer for home offices and families that will take advantage of its wireless printing features like ePrint ...

HP brings AirPrint, ePrint to Photosmart 7520, 6520 printers
HP has introduced two all-in-one printers with remote printing, each aimed at students going back to school or college. Both the Photosmart 7520 ...

HP's Photosmart eStation Android tablet hands-on (update: video!)
So here it is, after months of details coming to light an inkdrop at a time, the HP eStation all-in-one printing solution. But we\'re not gonna ...

HP Photosmart eStation: An Android Tablet and Printer-In-One For $400
... $400 Android tablet—with a docking printer thrown in for good measure—sounds too good to be true, that's because it is, kind of. But HP's Photosmart ...

Hands-On With HP’s Photosmart eStation Printer And Its Detachable Android Tablet (Video)
... Envy brand that’s meant to complement the company’s laptops by the same name. But the one that grabbed our attention was the Photosmart eStation, ...

Review: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer
For a light-volume home or student user, this multifunction printer offers decent speed and features, and average-priced inks.

HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Photo Printer
The HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Photo Printer prints superb photos on your choice of fine-art papers.

HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer review: fast home machine with great output quality
The best features of HP's $200 Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One multifunction inkjet printer (MFP) may be its output quality and the 4.33-inch LCD ...