Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges

About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a
Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am
just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The
labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had
such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying
out another company.

Anybody recognize this company?

I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,
Guv Bob
http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003

Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by
Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum"

0
guvbob

guvbob@aol.comeownback (Snuffy) wrote in

> About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and
> found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink.

Atlantic Inkjet?

http://www.atlanticinkjet.com. I believe their headquartered in the
Canadian maritimes but they have an American division as well.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)
Lucas

Web resources about - Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...