Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges

About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a
Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am
just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The
labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had
such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying
out another company.

Anybody recognize this company?

I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,
Guv Bob
http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003

Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by
Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum"

0
guvbob

guvbob@aol.comeownback (Snuffy) wrote in

> About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and
> found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink.

Atlantic Inkjet?

http://www.atlanticinkjet.com. I believe their headquartered in the
Canadian maritimes but they have an American division as well.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)
Lucas

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the refill kits you offer at inflated prices are universal inks instead of specific inks for a particular printer. Would I ever purchase from this spamming operation? Answer: Not a chance. Also note that the IP address from which this spam originated is in China, but the email address is obviously phony since it is for a well know supplier of media supplies. -- Ron "kathy tian" <kathy@comptree.net> wrote in message news:1131604315.391900.54280@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink > Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer > paper and other printer supplies. > > Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, > lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. > canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, ...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges without sponge, the quality is even better than the Origianl cartridges. Also we can offer you OEM ink cartridges, welcome the large demanded business friends to contact us, and wish to contribute to your business greatly. vicky www.masspixel.com ...

[...]

Best printer to refill ink cartridges?
Buying a new printer, I want to be able to refill the cartridges. Currently using a Canon S520, which has 4 easily refilled tanks. Any advice from experienced refiller? The new Canon's have the same tank, ( #8) but with a chip. Easy to refill but you have to get around the low ink warnings. "Bill Bunn" <bbunn@cablespeed.com> wrote in message news:iomdnSJSOpIHJs3YnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@cablespeedmd.com... > Buying a new printer, I want to be able to refill the cartridges. Currently > using a Canon S520, which has 4 easily refilled tanks. > Any advice ...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges w...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges without sponge, the quality is even better than the Origianl cartridges. Also we can offer you OEM ink cartridges, welcome the large demanded business friends to contact us, and wish to contribute to your business greatly. How to Refill the MassInk Cartridge Video: http://ink.masspixel.com/eng/ecartridge_refill2.avi Danny www.masspixel.com ...

[...]

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer #4
[...]

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer #3
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges without sponge, the quality is even better than the Origianl cartridges. Also we can offer you OEM ink cartridges, welcome the large demanded business friends to contact us, and wish to contribute to your business greatly. watch our video : http://ink.masspixel.com/eng/ecartridge_refill2.avi danny www.masspixel.com "gipix88" <gipix88@yahoo.com.cn> wrote in message news:e0839f89.0406150542.61a64950@posting.google.com... > MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer > > How to control the flow of ink without foam? > > Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High > Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our > refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have > to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a > tot...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer #2
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the cartridges without sponge, the quality is even better than the Origianl cartridges. Also we can offer you OEM ink cartridges, welcome the large demanded business friends to contact us, and wish to contribute to your business greatly. vicky www.masspixel.com ...

Canon Printer ink refills
I have an i860 and will be ordering my first refill kit from Atlantic inkjet . . . but . . . I was wondering, has anyone had any experience with long term refilling ink cartridges and were there any detrimental effects? I've read in other forums/discussion groups where some people report having to replace print heads after so many refills and speculation that replacement would not have been necessary had the person stuck with factory ink cartridges/"quality" inks/etc. I realize some information may be anecdotal but, probably, interesting none the less. <nomail...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with these printers, e.g.: 1) What generic cartridges are considered of 'good quality'? Any recommendations of websites or companies? Considering that the printheads are not disposable, how likely is it that a good quality generic cartridge will clog up the printheads? 2) Are there sources for genuine Canon cartridges which offer some discount off of retail prices? 3) Re/ print head cleaning: I've seen fluids offered as well as cartridges filled with cleaner/solvent. Do these things work? I'm thinking that occasional preventative maintenence might be a good idea. Thanks, Dorian "Dorian" <DorianLS2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1115271929.121480.311760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink > cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine ...

my Canon printer won't let me select the black ink cartridge
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my Canon Pixma 250 printer. The colour cartridge has nearly run out, but the black and white cartridge still has plenty of ink in it. As I only want to print out some letters, I've tried selecting 'use black ink cartridge only' (or whatever the wording is). But then when I try to print, I get a message that looks something like this: "This document will print using the following cartridge: COLOR Your over-ride command has been disabled" This isn't the exact wor...

Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?
Hello. Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged L...

Laser printer refills for Samsung printers
I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer cartridge (2510- model cartridge). Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? Clifton N. Juan I think you could refill any place in Iraq CJ wrote: > I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer > cartridge (2510- model cartridge). > Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? > > > > Clifton N. Juan > > CJ <clifjuan99@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer >cartridge (2510...

I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi. Plus they are about the same price on newegg.com. Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360 doesn't? Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too. any info would be appreciated. Canon i860 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214 Canon MP360 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223 Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product. Maybe the first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs. "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com... : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit : faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi...

Web resources about - Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...