Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges

About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a
Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am
just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The
labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had
such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying
out another company.

Anybody recognize this company?

I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,
Guv Bob
http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003

Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by
Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum"

0
guvbob

guvbob@aol.comeownback (Snuffy) wrote in

> About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and
> found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink.

Atlantic Inkjet?

http://www.atlanticinkjet.com. I believe their headquartered in the
Canadian maritimes but they have an American division as well.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)
Lucas