Ink levels in hp printer 5650 refilled 56 cartriges

I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I have
refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions, including
removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and cartridge work
fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the cartridge is not
inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge. Also the ink level in the
cartridge which has been just refilled is almost empty, which it is not.How
do I get the printer assistant to reflect the correct ink level, and why the
other message if it is not a shill to buy a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no
question the printer and the cartridge work fine when I print a document.
                                                               Thanks

0
Mike

Mike wrote:

>I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I have
>refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions,

HP DOES NOT PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS LIKE THAT.  THEY ARE THE ONLY MFG FOR
THE INTEGRATED CART.

> including
>removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and cartridge work
>fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the cartridge is not
>inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge.

I AM SURE IT KNOWS

> Also the ink level in the
>cartridge which has been just refilled is almost empty, which it is not.How
>do I get the printer assistant to reflect the correct ink level,

BUY A NEW GENUINE OVERPRICE HP CART

>and why the
>other message if it is not a shill to buy a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no
>question the printer and the cartridge work fine when I print a document.
>                                                               Thanks

0
measekite
1/10/2006 11:44:59 PM
Mike wrote:
> I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I have
> refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions, including
> removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and cartridge work
> fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the cartridge is not
> inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge. Also the ink level in the
> cartridge which has been just refilled is almost empty, which it is not.How
> do I get the printer assistant to reflect the correct ink level, and why the
> other message if it is not a shill to buy a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no
> question the printer and the cartridge work fine when I print a document.
>                                                                Thanks

Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
model HP so I might be wrong. You need to reset the printer memory of
the cartridge ID. Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle
(save your old ones just for this purpose).
http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
If this fails you could try a hard reset.
0
tomcas
1/11/2006 1:37:42 AM
TOMCAT MEOW

tomcas wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
>> I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I
>> have refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions,
>> including removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and
>> cartridge work fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the
>> cartridge is not inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge.
>> Also the ink level in the cartridge which has been just refilled is
>> almost empty, which it is not.How do I get the printer assistant to
>> reflect the correct ink level, and why the other message if it is not
>> a shill to buy a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no question the
>> printer and the cartridge work fine when I print a document.
>>                                                                Thanks
>>
> Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
> model HP so I might be wrong.

WRONGO BONGO

> You need to reset the printer memory of the cartridge ID.

YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH

> Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle (save your old ones
> just for this purpose).
> http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
> If this fails you could try a hard reset.
0
measekite
1/11/2006 3:49:05 AM
measekite wrote:
> TOMCAT MEOW
>
> tomcas wrote:
>
>> Mike wrote:
>>
>>> I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I
>>> have refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions,
>>> including removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and
>>> cartridge work fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the
>>> cartridge is not inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge.
>>> Also the ink level in the cartridge which has been just refilled is
>>> almost empty, which it is not.How do I get the printer assistant to
>>> reflect the correct ink level, and why the other message if it is not
>>> a shill to buy a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no question the
>>> printer and the cartridge work fine when I print a document.
>>>                                                                Thanks
>>>
>> Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
>> model HP so I might be wrong.
>

> WRONGO BONGO
>
>> You need to reset the printer memory of the cartridge ID.
>

> YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH
>
>> Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle (save your old ones
>> just for this purpose).
>> http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
>> If this fails you could try a hard reset.

Let's see- He can't find the Shift key, likes to use kindergarten
rhymes,  yep- that's our Asshole (voted that name by an overwhelming
majority).
0
tomcas
1/11/2006 4:39:03 AM
Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with shit.
Perhaps Measekite should learn a lesson and disguise himself from what one
old labor leader used to say: "One niece thing about a fool is that he
always will show himself."

                                                       Mike

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> TOMCAT MEOW
>
> tomcas wrote:
>
>> Mike wrote:
>>
>>> I have the hp inkjet 5650 printer. The black cartridge is a hp 56. I
>>> have refilled it according to the refill manufacturer's instructions,
>>> including removing the top label over the fill holes. The printer and
>>> cartridge work fine, but the printer assistant from hp tells me the
>>> cartridge is not inserted correctly or that I need a new cartridge. Also
>>> the ink level in the cartridge which has been just refilled is almost
>>> empty, which it is not.How do I get the printer assistant to reflect the
>>> correct ink level, and why the other message if it is not a shill to buy
>>> a new hp 56 cartridge? There is no question the printer and the
>>> cartridge work fine when I print a document.
>>>                                                                Thanks
>>>
>> Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
>> model HP so I might be wrong.
>
> WRONGO BONGO
>
>> You need to reset the printer memory of the cartridge ID.
>
> YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH
>
>> Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle (save your old ones
>> just for this purpose).
>> http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
>> If this fails you could try a hard reset.

0
Mike
1/11/2006 5:13:53 AM

Mike wrote:

>Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with shit.

I deserve

>Perhaps Measekite should learn a lesson and disguise himself from what one
>old labor leader used to say: "One niece thing about a fool is that he
>always will show himself."
>
>                                                       Mike
>
>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>TOMCAT MEOW
>>
>>tomcas wrote:

>>>Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
>>>model HP so I might be wrong.
>>>

>>WRONGO BONGO
>>

>>>You need to reset the printer memory of the cartridge ID.
>>>

>>YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH
>>

>>>Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle (save your old ones
>>>just for this purpose).
>>>http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
>>>If this fails you could try a hard reset.

0
measekite
1/11/2006 5:55:57 PM
Mike wrote:
> Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with shit.
> Perhaps Measekite should learn a lesson and disguise himself from what one
> old labor leader used to say: "One niece thing about a fool is that he
> always will show himself."
>
>                                                        Mike
>
> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>
>>TOMCAT MEOW
>>
>>tomcas wrote:

>>>Don't listen or respond  to that asshole Measkite. I don't have this
>>>model HP so I might be wrong.
>>
>>WRONGO BONGO
>>

>>>You need to reset the printer memory of the cartridge ID.
>>
>>YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH
>>

>>>Try this link first or do the 3 cartridge shuffle (save your old ones
>>>just for this purpose).
>>>http://www.inksunlimited.com/hp6657A.html
>>>If this fails you could try a hard reset.

Well Mike, stand by for an incoherent barrage of childish bullshit from
that fuckwit moron who is also an idiot.
Frank
0
Frank
1/11/2006 6:34:39 PM
"Mike" <news@optonline.net> posted the exciting message

> Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
> shit.

He does tend to do that, doesn't he? I think he's got a big supply.

0
Prime
1/13/2006 3:20:54 AM
Frank <FB@notspanm.cmm> posted the exciting message

> Mike wrote:
>> Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
>> shit. Perhaps Measekite should learn a lesson and disguise himself
>> from what one old labor leader used to say: "One niece thing about a
>> fool is that he always will show himself."
>>
>>                                                        Mike
>>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>TOMCAT MEOW

>>>WRONGO BONGO

>>>YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR MOUTH

> Well Mike, stand by for an incoherent barrage of childish bullshit
> from that fuckwit moron who is also an idiot.
> Frank

I don't know if I'd insult the morons and idiots like that!
0
Prime
1/13/2006 3:21:35 AM

Prime wrote:

>Frank <FB@notspanm.cmm> posted the exciting message
>

>>Mike wrote:
>>

>>>Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
>>>shit. Perhaps Measekite should learn a lesson and disguise himself
>>>from what one old labor leader used to say: "One niece thing about a
>>>fool is that he always will show himself."
>>>
>>>                                                       Mike
>>>
>>>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>Well Mike, stand by for an incoherent barrage of childish bullshit
>>from that fuckwit moron who is also an idiot.
>>Frank

SORRY YOU PEOPLE THINK FRANK IS AN IDIOT.  HE IS NOT MUCH MORE OF AN
IDIOT AS MANY OTHERS HERE.

>I don't know if I'd insult the morons and idiots like that!

0
measekite
1/13/2006 4:15:37 AM

Prime wrote:

>"Mike" <news@optonline.net> posted the exciting message
>

>>Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
>>shit.
>>

>He does tend to do that, doesn't he? I think he's got a big supply.

IMPOSSIBLE. DA BEEFER ATE IT ALL UP
0
measekite
1/13/2006 4:16:09 AM
Prime wrote:

> "Mike" <news@optonline.net> posted the exciting message
>

>>Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
>>shit.
>

> He does tend to do that, doesn't he? I think he's got a big supply.

Yeah he's really full of it! A regular stinkjet.
Frank
0
Frank
1/13/2006 5:01:10 AM
Frank <FB@notspanm.cmm> posted the exciting message news:ttGxf.7828$eR.5138
@fed1read03:

> Prime wrote:
>
>> "Mike" <news@optonline.net> posted the exciting message
>>

>>>Tomcas gave me the solution to my problem. Measekite supplied me with
>>>shit.
>>

>> He does tend to do that, doesn't he? I think he's got a big supply.
>>

> Yeah he's really full of it! A regular stinkjet.
> Frank

He stinks at 1200 dpi.
0
Prime
1/14/2006 4:45:02 AM
IS DA BEEFER AND FRANKIE CRANKIE DA SAME

Prime wrote:

>Frank <FB@notspanm.cmm> posted the exciting message news:ttGxf.7828$eR.5138
>@fed1read03:
>

>>Prime wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike" <news@optonline.net> posted the exciting message

>>>He does tend to do that, doesn't he? I think he's got a big supply.
>>>

>>Yeah he's really full of it! A regular stinkjet.
>>Frank
>>

>He stinks at 1200 dpi.

0
measekite

Printer Ink

HP Printer Software to show INK Level? hp 932c
--------------------------------------------------- >Where can I get software that shows how much ink level I have left in >the cartridge. I have a HP 932c printer. The CD that came with my >printer was in french, so I found some drivers on the internet a couple of >years ago (in English). But mine does not show ink level. I have posted this before and as a result downloaded the latest software and drivers from the hp website. But my printer settings still don't show any ink level gage. Is there a 1-800 number for help with hp printers? tx [This ...

HP printer
Anyone know if HP provide software with their printers for monitoring ink cartridge levels? Thanks I have a 952C which came with their Toolbox software. It indicates inkl level, but tends to show empty long before it actually runs out. It's a good warning, though. I go ahead an use them until they run out, since there is no"dry nozzle" problem with HP printers. Don "John Smith" <OrmesbyJohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cjhgjd$kec$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... > Anyone know if HP provide software with their printers for monitoring i...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Problem with Ink Refill for HP 2110 MFD Printer
I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great that day. Turned the printer on the next day and the LCD panel displayed error message: check the ink cartridge and the printer would not print. any suggestions? Mike I used the software clean the print head routine, removed replaced cartridge but same error message. Mike "Mike" <wxyz09@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:NNA3e.4130$pU5.2327@trnddc06... >I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great >that day. > Turned the printer on...

HP 932c Printer out of ink, Can I still refill it?
My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of weeks. Would it be a waste to try to refill it now. Some of the post I read about refilling mentioned that when you pull out the cartridge, you only have a couple of minutes to refill it before the print head dries up. Can it be revived, and if so, should you refill it first and then try to unclog it or the reverse? "lbbs" <nonex@nonee.com> wrote in message news:1071498495.983636@news.vaxxine.com... > My 932c hp printer ran out of ink and has been like that for a couple of > wee...

Input on HP 5150, HP 5550, or HP 5650 inkjet printers
Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide between buying the Hewlett Packard 5150, 5550 or 5650 inkjet printer. I'm going to be using the printer mainly for text, but will also be printing documents containing text and graphics/photos, so the quality of print is important to me Does anyone have any feedback on experiences they've had with any of these printers? Thanks, Joanne My results with the 5550 & HP papers are excellent. ===================================== "Joanne" <jnonkoh@DONTSPAMrogers.com> wrote in message news:N_0ib.284895$Lnr1.182933...

Good aftermarket for HP 56 & 57 printer inks?
I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. -- dowop Dowop wrote: > I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for carts that have been refilled by somebody else? TJ www.bizco.com.au they have both "TJ" <TJ@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:h0j0d3$d8d$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Dowop wrote: >> I've never tried tis and am wondering if there are any gotcha's. >> > Are you looking to refill yourself, or for ...

What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer
What I learned fixing printheads & refilling ink on HP Officejet d145 printer is going to go into this thread. I broke a lot, spilled a lot, cursed a lot, and tried a lot ..... and I just want you to benefit from what I learned so I'll try to put it in this thread. Please feel free to interject what you've learned. The hope is that this thread helps anyone who has an HP officejet d145 printer who wishes to refill seemingly expired ink tanks and resurrect seemingly dead printheads. I'll post pictures and describe the process and reference URLs on the Internet in subsequent po...

Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?
Hello. Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged L...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Laser printer refills for Samsung printers
I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer cartridge (2510- model cartridge). Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? Clifton N. Juan I think you could refill any place in Iraq CJ wrote: > I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer > cartridge (2510- model cartridge). > Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? > > > > Clifton N. Juan > > CJ <clifjuan99@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer >cartridge (2510...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

Web resources about - Ink levels in hp printer 5650 refilled 56 cartriges - comp.periphs.printers

Pens : What is the ink of a standard rollerball pen made of?
Answer: Standard rollerball ink is made from particles of carbon black, a pigment substance. These particles are segregated from each other by ...

Twitter

HP 920XL Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack for $24 + free shipping
CompAndSave offers a remanufactured HP 920XL Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack for $31.99. Coupon code “26DEAL” cuts it to $23.67. Even better, ...

Addonics Category: Drive Cartridge System
Addonics Category: Drive Cartridge System

Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
Free shipping on carpet cleaning chemicals. CarpetCleaningMegastore.com has water restoration equipment, carpet cleaning equipment, custom truckmounts ...

How to Clean HP Ink Cartriges
In your business, you need a reliable printer that produces high-quality images, letters, flyers and other projects. Over time, dried ink may ...

Boomerang: Heavily Armed Armored Vehicle
... on Red Square called "Boomerang". The vehicle created by the Tula design bureau has an integrated combat module, a 30 mm weapon with 500 cartriges, ...

Sitemap for GlobalWebFX.com
Sitemap content for GlobalWebFX.com. Content includes a list of web pages, blog posts, and blog categories.

DIY Video Game Character Mosaic: Bubble Bobble (w/pics)
How I was inspired by former street artist Invader to realize a mosaic with one of my favorite video game character, the Bubble Bobble litle ...

Livescribe 3 Smartpen Announced for iOS Devices with IR Camera, Content Recognition Capabilities
... Livescribe 3 is avaliable in two versions, including a standard edition that comes with the pen, a starter notebook and a ballpoint ink cartrige ...