Is there a tabloid inkjet printer than can take waterproof black ink?

Looking for a printer that can print a tabloid size paper, using a
waterproof (black only) inkjet cartridge. I know that Lexmark has a
waterproof black ink, just not sure about the ptinter
thanks!
0
Sparks

"Sparks" <Sparks@sparks.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a printer that can print a tabloid size paper, using a
> waterproof (black only) inkjet cartridge.

You might take a look at the DeskJet 9650 or the DeskJet 9300 series printers.
They use a pigmented black that is pretty waterfast once dry.  It will print on
paper up to 13" x 19".  See:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF25a/18972-236251-236261-14438-f51-306780.html
and
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF05a/18972-236251-236261-14438-f51-295930.html.

What are you going to print?  You might want to consider a large format laser
printer if you will be printing on plain paper and will have a fairly high duty
cycle.  The LaserJet 5100 may fit your needs, see:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/18972-236251-236263-14638-f59-74341-74343-74344.html

Regards,

Bob