Need Computer Help?

PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for
all your computer problems. Check us out at
http://pcdude.proboards86.com

0
Gary335

Need help please, getting printer to work with 2nd. computer
I just can't get my Canon printer to work while using my 2nd. computer. I have my WinXP Pro setup and the printer works well. The other machine WinXP Home, is connected to a Linksys router and everything I've tried, it won't print, I get an error of "printer is offline". I know I'm missing something because I've been trying for many months now. Thanks for your time TheBoz www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm Carey "TheBoz" <TheBoz@invalid.net> wrote in message news:nk0ap093gmbl5u61q6eo6gl40l3qt3iee6@4ax.com... >I just can't get my Canon ...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need help please, getting printer to work with 2nd. computer
I just can't get my Canon printer to work while using my 2nd. computer. I have my WinXP Pro setup and the printer works well. The other machine WinXP Home, is connected to a Linksys router and everything I've tried, it won't print, I get an error of "printer is offline". I know I'm missing something because I've been trying for many months now. Thanks for your time TheBoz www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm Carey "TheBoz" <TheBoz@invalid.net> wrote in message news:nk0ap093gmbl5u61q6eo6gl40l3qt3iee6@4ax.com... >I just can't get my Canon ...

Need New printer but i need help choosing ???
My current printer is a Lexmark Z22, UMM ill give you a few hours to stop laughing :) Dum De Dum De Dum De Dum DUM DUm Dumm enough time. What i need is a Printer that at best does A3 printing,but also prints to Cd/DVDS. I would like to print some colour photos from time to time so it must be a great photo printer. Iam leaning towards a canon printer. But what one they have some old modiels that do all i want like the previous models. Though i just looked at my local pc shops website and it seems they don't stock the old models :( Anyway the printer must support ...

Help I need a printer driver for cannon S330 printer
Hi I am trying to download a printer driver for my cannon S330 printer and I dont know what I am doing or how to get one. I downloaded a printer driver to my desktop but dont know how to install it from there. Now i think i threw it in the recycle bin. Can anyone help me, I need my printer to work and dont have the disk. It worked fine before my puter crashed and i had to reload backups. any help will be greatly appreciated sincerely mike On 7 Jan 2005 14:26:47 -0800, carstereos89@aol.com wrote: >Hi >I am trying to download a printer driver for my cannon S330 printer...

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable ...

Need Printer help
I wrote a program 20 yrs ago for invoicing. C64 hardware and disk are getting old. Tried to some extent to write a VB program to replace it. Data input problems. Found the Vice 1.19 program and see it as a temp solution to my problem. My program works flawless, except fpr the print function. How can I get the VICE program to print out to an exceptable form that can be then printed as a text file. Any help would be appreciated TY Joel On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 13:40:47 -0400, Joel E. Norwood wrote: > How can I get the VICE program to print out to an exceptable form that can > be the...

Printer help needed
My old 895Cse HP printer aka The Tank, has a problem. The "low ink" light is flashing and it won't print, but I just replaced the cartridges. I'm hoping maybe its a simple problem someone could give me some advice on. Try this HP page; http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=59864&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bpd09169#N106EF "BUB 209" <bub209@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040509214845.18279.00000834@mb-m23.aol.com... > My old 895Cse HP printer aka The Tank, has a problem. The "low ink" light > is fl...

computer help needed
Still under constructution, and needs people to post please visit www.computerhelp247.net help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and more, do you know your stuff? moderators needed prove yourself, see if your up to it, help others to fix their computer problems. The new help forum for all, visit www.computerhelp247.net computer help 24/7 wrote: >Still under constructution, .. What, your spell-checker? >..and needs people to post please visit >www.computerspam247.net >help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and >...

Web resources about - Need Computer Help? - comp.periphs.printers

Computer Show

Relive the golden age of computer viruses, without the danger, at the Malware museum
In the early days of computer viruses, a lot of malware had a tendency to announce its presence with some text or a flashy graphic. Now you can ...

Computer simulation fills in the blanks of Neanderthal extinction
A modern human and Neanderthal skull face off. (credit: By hairymuseummatt (original photo), DrMikeBaxter (derivative work) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (h ...

Here's what the old-school computer viruses from the '80s and '90s looked like
Mikko Hyponnen, chief research officer at security firm F-Secure, has been working with computer viruses for over 25 years. Over the course ...

IRS computer glitch shuts down tax return e-file system
Shutdown of several tax processing systems included the e-file system and the "Where's My Refund?"

Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
... and decided to, if not get even, at least give them a taste of their own medicine. "I was really tired [of the calls], and I really hate computer ...

IRS Computer Issues Could Delay Some Tax Returns
... trying to get a jump on the tax filing and refund ball may have to wait a bit longer, as the Internal Revenue Service suffered a severe computer ...

Personal Computer And Mobile Phone Growth To Drive Storage Trends
These projections indicate that tablet PCs are merging with mobile PCs and that tablet shipments as a separate category may have peaked with ...