New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers??

Hi all.  I just came across this very favorable review of a new Canon
photo printer with 12 (yes, twelve) ink carts.
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/canon-ipf5000.shtml.

The reviewer is very positive on this printer and sees it as a strong
competitor to the Epson 4800.  What do you all think?  Check out the
cost of cartridges!

Oh, the review didn't speak about a capability to print on CDs.  :)

Joe Average
0
Joe

Need a new photo printer Canon or Epson
I am getting in to digital photography in a big way and also like using Adobe photoshop to clean up old photos. I am looking for a good printer in the $200 to $400 range that is also economical on ink, any suggestions? Kenny A big way? Tell us how "KENNETH MAULTSBY" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:dMOwc.8723$QI2.2345@nwrddc02.gnilink.net... > I am getting in to digital photography in a big way and also like using > Adobe photoshop to clean up old photos. I am looking for a good printer in > the $200 to $400 range that is also econo...

printer supplies or new printer
I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter feeding a Canon BJC210. I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 I need either ink cartidges for the printer, or a new printer that turbo will recognise. Any suggestion? (PS - sorry I use a Windows for internet and everything else.) "Letmesnapu2" <alan.r.archer@btinternet.com> wrote: > I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter > feeding a Canon BJC210. > > I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 > > I need either ink cartidges for ...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

Which of the 3 printers is the best? Epson R300 or Photo 900 or Canon i865
These 3 printers are all able of printing directly on CD's and DVD's, and they are priced approx the same in Denmark where I live. But which one should I choose? Thanx in advance Erik In my book The Canon is the Best, and cheaper to run..with being faster, the Canon i865 is fantastic for the price...and no clogging heads to worry about.. "Erik W." <erik.w@mail.com> wrote in message news:3fddc528$0$17592$ba624c82@nntp05.dk.telia.net... > These 3 printers are all able of printing directly on CD's and DVD's, and >...

Printer Ink

New Epson Photo Printers..
Epson Ultra Hi-Definition Photo Printers http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=4049 <zipdisk@clearxxxx.net.nz> wrote: > > Epson Ultra Hi-Definition Photo Printers > > http://www.biosmagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=4049 Epson is abusing their engineers with overwork, again. (The printer known as the R800 outside Japan was released as the PX-G900. There are already two follow-on models, the PX-G920 and the PX-G930.) Note all the NEW stickers! http://www.epson.jp/products/colorio/printer/index.htm David J. Littleboy Tokyo, Japan <zip...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Choosing the Right Photo Printer.(hp photo printer binoculars)
hp photo printer binoculars, The photo printers in the market provide great quality photo printing; they are affordable and easy to use. If you choose the right photo printer, you can easily print great digital photos and be amazed. If you do not feel ready to start using a photo printer yet, you can also find an inkjet printer that produces good quality high resolution pictures. There are also mobile photo printers if you are planning to print on the go. Here are the important points to consider when buying a photo printer: Resolution, Resolution is one of the most important...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Epson Printer Utility, where did my printers go?
I've tried Googling this issue but there is precious little information (that I can understand) out there. I recently had my TiBook upgraded to OSX Tiger. I cannot print to either my Epson Stylus 777, or the C60, as the jobs stop themselves every time I try. In the past, I would open up trusty Epson Printer Utility, determine what the problem was, and fix it. Well, I was able to find my printer utility, but there are no printers in the list and I'll be damned if I can figure out how to make them appear there. My system was upgraded using a site license so I do not ...

Web resources about - New Canon iPF 5000 photo printer better than Epson K-3 printers?? - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...