New HP Printers: Designjet 90 18-inch and Photosmart 8750 A3+ 9 ink

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html

Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
Available in summer at 995 US dollars.

Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
Avalable April 499 US dollars.

You had better get in line for that Designjet!

Deryck
0
deryck

The message <2005021820231370814@deryck.com>
from deryck  lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words:

> http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html

> Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
> Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
> Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
> 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
> Available in summer at 995 US dollars.

> Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
> Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
> Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
> Avalable April 499 US dollars.

> You had better get in line for that Designjet!

More facts on the Designjet 90:

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2005/pma/fs_hp_designjet_90.pdf

Deryck
0
deryck
2/18/2005 8:55:38 PM
The message <2005021820553870814@deryck.com>
from deryck  lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words:

> The message <2005021820231370814@deryck.com>
> from deryck  lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words:

> > http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html

> > Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
> > Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
> > Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
> > 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
> > Available in summer at 995 US dollars.

> > Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
> > Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
> > Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
> > Avalable April 499 US dollars.

> > You had better get in line for that Designjet!

> More facts on the Designjet 90:

> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2005/pma/fs_hp_designjet_90.pdf

More on both printers:

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2005/pma/printersandsupplies.html
0
deryck
2/18/2005 9:34:26 PM
the 8750 sounds cool :)
9 inks WOW
I this a departure gesture for Carly Fiora <wink>
"deryck lant" <deryck@deryck.com> wrote in message
> http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html
>
> Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
> Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
> Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
> 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
> Available in summer at 995 US dollars.
>
> Photosmart  A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
> Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
> Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
> Avalable April 499 US dollars.
>
> You had better get in line for that Designjet!
>
> Deryck

0
John
2/19/2005 12:52:21 AM
I was looking at the new Designjet 90, and it does look interesting at
under $1000.  Does anyone know the difference between the 90 and the
90R, and also are there any prices published for the cartridges (the
29ml Magenta and Cyan) and the 68ml (light Cyan and Magenta, yellow and
black)

BTW, the sizes make good sense.  People tend to use the light M and C at
about twice the rate of the full dye load cartridges (depending on the
design of the drivers), and yellow gets more use than C or M by a small
amount, on average.

Art

deryck lant wrote:

> http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html
>
> Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
> Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
> Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
> 6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
> Available in summer at 995 US dollars.
>
> Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
> Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
> Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
> Avalable April 499 US dollars.
>
> You had better get in line for that Designjet!
>
> Deryck

0
Arthur
2/22/2005 2:03:26 PM
A few other comments, and maybe an answer to my own question...

It seems that the 90r has the roll paper attachment included.  I don't
know if that offers any savings over buying the 90 and paying separately
for the roll paper adapter.

4 picolitre is still a bit large, but this is designed as a larger
format printers where it may not matter since you will be standing
further away to view the print when larger ones are printed.  ALso, it
depends upon how the color is laid down as to if 4 picolitre will show
up or not.

Heads are separate from cartridges, but I assume are still thermal, and
they apparently do wear out, since they are sold separately.  No work on
how long they last or what the cost to replace.  I assume head
replacement is user serviceable.

I didn't see anything about speed of output.

I assume the unit uses swellable polymer paper coatings, which are good
at making dye inks more permanent, but they usually are poor in
resistance to water damage, should the paper get wet.  Also, HP doesn't
tend to have a wide selection of papers available either in their own
product line or 3rd party art papers.  I would imagine the inks
longevity has a lotto do with the paper coatings used, so if you use 3rd
party papers, it may compromise the permanence of the ink coloration.

Sounds interesting but cost of running it may be where the fly is in the
ointment.

Art

deryck lant wrote:

> The message <2005021820231370814@deryck.com>
> from deryck  lant <deryck@deryck.com> contains these words:
>

>>http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050218/185158_1.html
>

>>Designjet 90 A2+/C+ 6 colour prints up to 18+24 inch.
>>Optional 18 inch roll-feed.
>>Fade resistance similar to analogue printing.
>>6 large ink cartridges as used in Designjet 130.
>>Available in summer at 995 US dollars.
>

>>Photosmart 8750 A3+ has 9 inks including BLUE cartridge.
>>Black and light black inks for excellent B/W printing.
>>Fade resistance 200 year in archive.
>>Avalable April 499 US dollars.
>

>>You had better get in line for that Designjet!
>

> More facts on the Designjet 90:
>
> http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2005/pma/fs_hp_designjet_90.pdf
>
> Deryck

0
Arthur
2/22/2005 2:14:49 PM
"Arthur Entlich" <artistic@telus.net> wrote in message
>I was looking at the new Designjet 90, and it does look interesting at under
>$1000.  Does anyone know the difference between the 90 and the 90R, and also
>are there any prices published for the cartridges (the 29ml Magenta and Cyan)
>and the 68ml (light Cyan and Magenta, yellow and black)

https://www.designjet.hp.com/pdp/render.html?new_product=90&page_name=supplies+and+accessories&pageseq=353241
has the supplies prices.

Regards,

Bob
2/23/2005 2:59:00 AM
Hi Bob,

Thanks for that link.

I think there is a mistake on it with the prices.  I have a feeling the
69ml light cyan, yellow and light magenta inks are supposed to be more
costly, like maybe $43.99 as the black, because the 3 packs of those
inks (c,m and Y) actually cost more at $107.99 than would buying three
separate ones at $34.99 each ($104.97).

The ink prices seem quite good on these, as do the head prices.  Does
anyone have any idea of the approximate lifespan of the heads? (One
cartridge, two cartridges, etc?) I suppose it would depend on the color
in question since some have 28ml cartridges and others 69ml.

Anything on print speed yet?

Art

Bob Headrick wrote:

> "Arthur Entlich" <artistic@telus.net> wrote in message
>
>>I was looking at the new Designjet 90, and it does look interesting at under
>>$1000.  Does anyone know the difference between the 90 and the 90R, and also
>>are there any prices published for the cartridges (the 29ml Magenta and Cyan)
>>and the 68ml (light Cyan and Magenta, yellow and black)
>

> https://www.designjet.hp.com/pdp/render.html?new_product=90&page_name=supplies+and+accessories&pageseq=353241
> has the supplies prices.
>
> Regards,

Arthur
2/23/2005 4:46:12 PM
> I think there is a mistake on it with the prices.  I have a feeling the 69ml
> light cyan, yellow and light magenta inks are supposed to be more costly,
> like maybe $43.99 as the black, because the 3 packs of those inks (c,m and Y)
> actually cost more at $107.99 than would buying three separate ones at $34.99
> each ($104.97).

Thanks, I missed that.  I will provide some feedback to our technical marketing
folks.

> The ink prices seem quite good on these, as do the head prices.  Does anyone
> have any idea of the approximate lifespan of the heads? (One cartridge, two
> cartridges, etc?) I suppose it would depend on the color in question since
> some have 28ml cartridges and others 69ml.

The printheads are rated at 30 months in the printer  or 200mL of ink,
whichever comes first.  See
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpa02069

> Anything on print speed yet?

https://www.designjet.hp.com/pdp/render.html?new_product=90&page_name=specifications+and+warranty&pageseq=681801
says the print speed for A3/B size is 4 minutes per page in normal mode and 6
mpp for best mode printing on glossy photo paper the ISO N5 (antique bicycle)
file.

Regards,

Bob
2/24/2005 2:20:44 AM
One can somewhat understand why HP has a limitation on the ink (I assume
that these dates are visible before purchasing or opening the package,
yes?) after 30 months, the ink could develop chemical changes that might
  harm the head (of course, since the head is replaceable also, I
somewhat wonder about the need to do this).  However, I have to question
why the ink heads have expiration dates on them, before installation.
Do they degrade in their sealed package?  Again, I can "sort of"
comprehend the head having a life span within the printer (amount of ink
through it seems reasonable), but of the ink cartridge is "clocked for
time" then the head shouldn't require it.

It does somewhat appear that HP is trying to insure a certain amount of
ink flows through the machine in a certain time.

Art

Bob Headrick wrote:

> "Arthur Entlich" <artistic@telus.net> wrote in message
>

> The printheads are rated at 30 months in the printer  or 200mL of ink,
> whichever comes first.  See
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpa02069
>

>>Anything on print speed yet?
>

> https://www.designjet.hp.com/pdp/render.html?new_product=90&page_name=specifications+and+warranty&pageseq=681801
> says the print speed for A3/B size is 4 minutes per page in normal mode and 6
> mpp for best mode printing on glossy photo paper the ISO N5 (antique bicycle)
> file.
>
> Regards,

Arthur
2/24/2005 1:55:45 PM
> One can somewhat understand why HP has a limitation on the ink (I assume that
> these dates are visible before purchasing or opening the package, yes?)

Yes, the package has a clear "install by" date printed typically on the back
lower left of the package.  the packaging is designed so this can be read even
in the case of multi-packs.

> after 30 months, the ink could develop chemical changes that might harm the
> head (of course, since the head is replaceable also, I somewhat wonder about
> the need to do this).  However, I have to question why the ink heads have
> expiration dates on them, before installation.

The printheads are shipped with ink in them as well.  The same forces affect
the printheads; over time water vapor from the ink can diffuse through the
plastic and result in the ink getting thicker.

Regards,

Bob
2/24/2005 6:27:10 PM
OK, is this why the heads are sold by color?  I always wondered about
that... I noticed on the retailer's shelves that the heads to certain HP
printers were sold as magenta, cyan or yellow replacement heads.  I
could understand the black being unique because it might have more
resolution or nozzles, but I could never figure out why the color heads
were sold as unique parts.  What is the reason for the heads having ink
in them at time of purchase, is that to prevent a air lock after
installation?

Art

Bob Headrick wrote:

> The printheads are shipped with ink in them as well.  The same forces affect
> the printheads; over time water vapor from the ink can diffuse through the
> plastic and result in the ink getting thicker.
>
> Regards,

Arthur
2/28/2005 1:45:07 PM

> OK, is this why the heads are sold by color?  I always wondered about that...
> I noticed on the retailer's shelves that the heads to certain HP printers
> were sold as magenta, cyan or yellow replacement heads.  I could understand
> the black being unique because it might have more resolution or nozzles, but
> I could never figure out why the color heads were sold as unique parts.  What
> is the reason for the heads having ink in them at time of purchase, is that
> to prevent a air lock after installation?

Yes, the printheads have ink to avoid having problems with air in the system.
If the printheads were shipped "dry" it would take quite a bit of priming
whenever printheads were replaced, which would be rather wasteful of ink.

BTW, the following was just released:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050228/286213_1.html.  Note the Photosmart 8750 and a
few other HP printers took top honors in their categories at PMA 2005.

Regards,

Bob

Printer Ink

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

HP photosmart printer inks
Is there anyway to get around the ink smearing on HP Photosmart printers.? I use their premium 4x6 paper and tried setting ink volume down to minimum, but if you have a wet thumb, it'll still smear. Is this characteristic of the HP printers and ink.? ...

0S 9 drivers/printer description files for HP printer?
Someone I know has an old G4 running OS 9.2.2 They recently replaced an old dead GCC Elite XL 608 printer with a new HP LaserJet 5200 printer. The GCC printer was connected by ethernet. The HP is connected by USB. The CD that came with it has only OS X drivers. The old GCC printer used to show up in chooser under Laserwriter 8 But this printer does not seem to be listed at all in chooser. HP's website does not have any OS 9 drivers for this printer. I don't know anything about setting up printers on OS 9, but I found something called desktop printer utility I think. I ran that and I...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge...
Hello. Tonight, my very old HP Photosmart 8450 printer lost the fairly new HP Tri-Color Print Cartridge 97 cartridge (2014/08/24 Z; 1782606105249600) after I printed out a three/3 pages of B&W PDF application form after turning on the printer for a few minutes. The printer showed a blinking red print button border and its screen says "Color cartridge failed. Replace it, or ... remove it to print using ink-backup printing mode." I tried removing and reinserting the cartridge, turning off and on including unplugging its power cable, cleaning cartridge and print...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer in the MAC format?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. Here's one (convoluted) way..........http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/macinfo.htm "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1112510958.624203.237480@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a print...

Printer addendum for HP printer

printer supplies or new printer
I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter feeding a Canon BJC210. I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 I need either ink cartidges for the printer, or a new printer that turbo will recognise. Any suggestion? (PS - sorry I use a Windows for internet and everything else.) "Letmesnapu2" <alan.r.archer@btinternet.com> wrote: > I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter > feeding a Canon BJC210. > > I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 > > I need either ink cartidges for ...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

HP Photosmart 8450 printer, volume of the ink in cartridge
In one of the HP Photosmart 8450 reviews, i have found information on ink volume in each cartridge: "HP No. 344 Tri-Colour Inkjet Print Cartridge, 14 ml ink volume, C8766E HP No. 348 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 13 ml ink volume, C9369E HP No. 100 Grey Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge, 15 ml, C9368W" I understand, that these volumes refer to each part of the three colour ink cartridge! meaning 14ml cyan + 14 ml magenta + 14 ml yellow, and so on. Are my expectations correct? Regards Tadeusz "Tadeusz Jerzy Korsak" <tkorsak@polbox.com> wrote in...

A3 printers in Aust
I hadn't heard much about this new range of HP printers with 'Vivera' fade resistant inks, but some brochures have appeared in the paper this week. As I've been sorely tempted by an R1800, but the price here in Australia is exorbitant - over AU$1000. I see that the HP 8750 model is far more reasonably priced available at around AU$650. My main concern is photo longevity, so until I heard about these new Vivera inks the R1800 seemed to be my only option is A3 printers. Anyone had any experience of the 8750? It seems to get fairly good reviews, though with some criticism for over saturated prints. I hear tell that nothing has either the longevity nor the problems of pigmented inks and the printers that use them. Caitlin wrote: >I hadn't heard much about this new range of HP printers with 'Vivera' fade >resistant inks, but some brochures have appeared in the paper this week. > >As I've been sorely tempted by an R1800, but the price here in Australia is >exorbitant - over AU$1000. I see that the HP 8750 model is far more >reasonably priced available at around AU$650. > >My main concern is photo longevity, so until I heard about these new Vivera >inks the R1800 seemed to be my only option is A3 printers. > >Anyone had any experience of the 8750? It seems to get fairly good reviews, >though with some criticism for over saturated prints. > > > > ...

Can I use Lexmark ink in a HP C4280 Photosmart printer?
I just bought an HP C4280 and I plan to re-fill the cartridges when they get low. I have a refill kit that I bought for a Lexmark X125 which works great in the Lexmark. I would like to know if this ink will work in the HP printer or could it damage the printer? thanks, G.M. Durrence (To reply remove -nospam) ...

New "magnetic" Ink!
G7 Productivity Systems, Inc. is sending this email to its subscribed users. You are subscribed as: SAS-l@VM.AKH-WIEN.AC.AT =09 =09 =09 =09 VersaInk Magnetic Precision Ink <http://www.globalzon2k.com/a.asp?bid=3D110581&b=3D14844880&url=3Dhttp%3A= %2F%2 Fwww.g7ps.com%2Fscripts%2Fversaink.asp> =20 Home | Shopping Cart <http://www.globalzon2k.com/a.asp?bid=3D110581&b=3D14844880&url=3Dhttp%3A= %2F%2 Fwww.g7ps.com%2Fscripts%2Fshopcrt.asp%3FI%3D00000123> | Order Status <http://www.globalzon2k.com/a.asp?bid=3D1...

new hp pcl printers not compat with hp?
we have few hp1200, hp1015 and hp1160 printers working with dos app/pcl dos app prepares pcl font, sends it to the printer, and later sends page by page of clear text, it works nice with old printers new hp2014 is also very nice lpt pcl5 printer, but it has strange timeout if next page is not sent inside few seconds interval, printer resets previously downloaded fonts to default font, so successive pages became useless is there some pjl setting to remove this timeout [i've already seen few posts people canceled their new hp printer purchase by the reaso...

Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?
Hello. Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged L...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

New ink jet cartridges
I have an HP Deskjet 895CXI printer. To replace the b/w and colour inks will cost only about �10 less than a brand new budget printer. I'm unhappy that there are no drivers to support double sided printing in Windows XP for it but otherwise it works fine and I'm happy with it. Does it make sense to pay �10 - �20 more and get a new printer (presumably with new ink cartridges) or buy new ink? -- Free washing machine help and advice. Free washing machine reviews. Buy washing machine parts. www.washerhelp.co.uk [remove mymask_ to email] There is circumstantial ...

Cost of new ink cart vs new printer...??
It seems buying a new printer with included ink carts are cheaper than just buying the ink carts separately. If everyone did that, printer companies would start losing lots of money as their profits are on ink carts only and selling printer cheaply, often below cost of manufacture. I already do this, on my 4th printer in 6 months. When the ink carts run out I get a new one, list an used printer with empty carts on eBay and get a fair amount of money, almost making the new printer free. If only more people realized this and bought only the printer and not the ink carts. -- To reply, replace digi.mon with phreaker.net Not new news. Yes, you can now actually purchase a brand new, ink jet printer for about the cost of replacing the cartridges by themselves. This is based on the business model first tried by the Gillette company, which marketed the first commercially viable safety razor and blades. You bought the razor with a starter pack of blades for a couple of dollars. New packs of blades then cost about the same as what you paid for the razor and blades originally. Gotcha! Trust me, if we all started buying new printers every couple of months, you would see the retail price on printers skyrocket, and fast! This price-fixing scam by the major printer manufacturers will continue until a new technology is found that can replace liquid inks for consumer oriented printing tasks. "Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message ...

New hp printers
Does anybody know i HP will launch newer printers until october? I mean newer than hp 5150 etc. "george" <luckyone@iol.it> wrote in message news:GJ37b.302764$lK4.9464291@twister1.libero.it... > Does anybody know i HP will launch newer printers until october? > I mean newer than hp 5150 etc. Why would they? They just launched that series not too long ago. There will be one more Photosmart printer I believe, which will be able to use the #59 cartridge -- if it's not out yet that is. ...

A3 HP printers
Please tell me about pros and cons of the following A3 printers a) HP 9300 b) HP 1700 c) HP 1220 Does any of the above handle canvas? How important are the differances of the above as far as ink consumption? "Tyriakidou Eleni" <elenityr@spark.net.gr> wrote in message news:bo6d6a$1gk2$1@ulysses.noc.ntua.gr... > Please tell me about pros and cons of the following A3 printers > a) HP 9300 > b) HP 1700 > c) HP 1220 > > Does any of the above handle canvas? > How important are the differances of the above as far as ink consumption? > &...

New printer #9
Hi Group I am thinking of buying a new printer and am considering an Epson R200, R300 or a D68. I cannot find a review for the D68. Does anyone have an opinion on my choice for a machine to do general work with some photographs that is cheap to run Thanks to you all > I am thinking of buying a new printer and am considering an Epson R200, R300 > or a D68. I cannot find a review for the D68. Does anyone have an opinion on > my choice for a machine to do general work with some photographs that is > cheap to run cheap to run You might enjoy better luck looking for t...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Web resources about - New HP Printers: Designjet 90 18-inch and Photosmart 8750 A3+ 9 ink - comp.periphs.printers

Multi Function Devices - Review - Canon Pixma, HP Photosmart
A multifunction device designed to print, scan, copy and even send faxes could make the perfect addition to your study or home office.

Wireless HP Photosmart reviews and sweepstakes with 8 ways to win!
... find out who won this, and other BlogHer special offers HERE!  HP has asked seven "tethered" BlogHers to try out their new Wireless HP Photosmart ...

HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One review
The Photosmart 7510 is an excellent printer for home offices and families that will take advantage of its wireless printing features like ePrint ...

HP brings AirPrint, ePrint to Photosmart 7520, 6520 printers
HP has introduced two all-in-one printers with remote printing, each aimed at students going back to school or college. Both the Photosmart 7520 ...

HP's Photosmart eStation Android tablet hands-on (update: video!)
So here it is, after months of details coming to light an inkdrop at a time, the HP eStation all-in-one printing solution. But we\'re not gonna ...

HP Photosmart eStation: An Android Tablet and Printer-In-One For $400
... $400 Android tablet—with a docking printer thrown in for good measure—sounds too good to be true, that's because it is, kind of. But HP's Photosmart ...

Hands-On With HP’s Photosmart eStation Printer And Its Detachable Android Tablet (Video)
... Envy brand that’s meant to complement the company’s laptops by the same name. But the one that grabbed our attention was the Photosmart eStation, ...

Review: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer
For a light-volume home or student user, this multifunction printer offers decent speed and features, and average-priced inks.

HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Photo Printer
The HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Photo Printer prints superb photos on your choice of fine-art papers.

HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer review: fast home machine with great output quality
The best features of HP's $200 Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One multifunction inkjet printer (MFP) may be its output quality and the 4.33-inch LCD ...