Paper for HP Printers

I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use
HP, but I can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper in larger quantities.) I
purchased Epson and Kodak in larger packs at Costco - did not like the
prints from the epson paper and could not stand the odor from the kodak.
Any suggestions? Thanks

0
Steven

Ilford Printasia glossy works good, doesn't fade.

"Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also use
> HP, but I can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper in larger quantities.) I
> purchased Epson and Kodak in larger packs at Costco - did not like the
> prints from the epson paper and could not stand the odor from the kodak.
> Any suggestions? Thanks

0
Steve
2/21/2004 6:54:26 AM
   Try HAMMERMILL 106 bright 24 lb.  STAPLES
"Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have been using various papers with my HP 7350 printer. (Yeah, I also
use
> HP, but I can't find anywhere to buy it cheaper in larger quantities.) I
> purchased Epson and Kodak in larger packs at Costco - did not like the
> prints from the epson paper and could not stand the odor from the kodak.
> Any suggestions? Thanks

0
reid

Printer addendum for HP printer

HP printer vs. Canon printer

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server.
I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. Both drivers refuse to run. If anyone have successfully make the connection, please help!!! Ching-yeh Tzseng tzseng wrote: > I had tried and failed to connect a Windows server 2003 client to a HP > OfficeJet g85x printer through a networked HP Jetdirect 170x printer > server. I had tried HP Officejet g85x driver for Windows XP and > Windows 2000. Both driver...

Printer Ink

HP PSC 1600 Printer sets to default printer
I have a HP PSC 1600 printer that I use at home and for some reason this printer also is set to be my default printer. When I try to change another printer to be my default printer, the other printer will show as being the new default printer, but when I go home again and connect to the HP PSC 1600, this printer HP PSC 1600 again takes over as the default printer. Is there a way for the HP PSC 1600 printer not to take control of being my default printer? ...

HP Paper with Canon Printer?
Hello, I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:mZqSh.669$ok6.630@trnddc07... > Hello, > > I was told that HP inkjet paper should not be used with Canon inkjet > printers. Do you know if this true? My printer is a Canon, and I want to > use HP double-sided paper for quality brochures. Thanks. > > Ta...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Help - Printer Jobs Slow to Printer
Greetings! I have two printers connected through a Model F5U224, 4 port Belkin USB 2.0 Hub, to the USB 2.0 port on my PC. Printer 1: HP PSC 1210. Printer 2: Cannon i560s. Recently the HP 1210 has begun to take several minutes for a print job to begin printing. The Cannon i560s has not been affected at all, and all types of print jobs spool up and begin printing immediately. At first I thought it might be related to the recent installation of AV software, but dismissed that idea because the slowdown is only with the HP printer. Compaq Presario S3200NX 2.0 Ghz 512 MB RAM Any / all suggestions and trouble-shooting tips are appreciated! TIA! -- Dave ...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1105877233.735476.184530@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will > allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many > pictures at one shot. I have to print on...

Choosing the Right Photo Printer.(hp photo printer binoculars)
hp photo printer binoculars, The photo printers in the market provide great quality photo printing; they are affordable and easy to use. If you choose the right photo printer, you can easily print great digital photos and be amazed. If you do not feel ready to start using a photo printer yet, you can also find an inkjet printer that produces good quality high resolution pictures. There are also mobile photo printers if you are planning to print on the go. Here are the important points to consider when buying a photo printer: Resolution, Resolution is one of the most important...

0S 9 drivers/printer description files for HP printer?
Someone I know has an old G4 running OS 9.2.2 They recently replaced an old dead GCC Elite XL 608 printer with a new HP LaserJet 5200 printer. The GCC printer was connected by ethernet. The HP is connected by USB. The CD that came with it has only OS X drivers. The old GCC printer used to show up in chooser under Laserwriter 8 But this printer does not seem to be listed at all in chooser. HP's website does not have any OS 9 drivers for this printer. I don't know anything about setting up printers on OS 9, but I found something called desktop printer utility I think. I ran that and I...

Odor from Kodak Paper and HP Printer
I have an HP Photosmart 7350 printer. I decided to try some Kodak Premium Picture Paper. The prints come out great but I have noticed an odor from the printed pictures. The odor is still there days after the pictures have dried. Anyone hear about this? Suggestions? Thanks ...

HP papers for Canon inkjet printers
Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon inkjet printers or not. BTW, I went Costco to buy more Kirkland photopapers. It seems that Kirkland papers are no longer available in Costco. Is that correct? Craig Craig wrote: >Yesterday, HP premium Plus 4 x 6 papers were sale on Woot.com. >Without any thought, I ordered some( I did not receive it yet). >I am wondering whether HP photopapers are compatible with Canon...

Odor from Kodak Paper with HP Printers
I have an HP Photosmart 7350 printer. I decided to try some Kodak Premium Picture Paper. The prints come out great but I have noticed an odor from the printed pictures. The odor is still there days after the pictures have dried. Anyone hear about this? Suggestions? Thanks "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:JwWYb.209877$4F2.29041590@twister.nyc.rr.com... > I have an HP Photosmart 7350 printer. I decided to try some Kodak Premium > Picture Paper. The prints come out great but I have noticed an odor from the > printed pictures. The odor is still there days after the pictures have > dried. Anyone hear about this? Suggestions? Thanks Bleh, I have the same problem. I thought I was the only one. I really don't like that, and sometimes it makes me feel sick. I decided to just not use the paper. I get a slight odor from it with my Canon i560 as well. Luckily it was only $20. I won't be using it anymore. Greetings Steve, Yikes that is quite strange, Steve, if you want to contact me off line, we can trade addresses so I can get a sample from you and I will send you some paper for the experience. I am interested in learning the reason for the odor, as that should not happen. Talk to you soon. Ron Baird Eastman Kodak Company "Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:JwWYb.209877$4F2.29041590@twister.nyc.rr.com... > I have an HP Photosmart 7350 prin...

Best paper for HP Photosmart printer?
What plain paper can I use on a 3210 HP Photosmart printer to prevent ink bleed from dampness? Thanks, Gary I presume you mean wet ink by 'dampness', not wet paper. I like Rey's 'Text & Graphics' 90gm paper. Staples sell it in the U.K. "Gary Michaliszyn" <gpm@sei.cmu.edu> wrote in message news:ehlugp$u10$1@usenet02.sei.cmu.edu... > What plain paper can I use on a 3210 HP Photosmart printer to prevent ink > bleed from dampness? > > Thanks, > Gary Actually, I'm talking about getting water drops on the pa...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Help - Printer Jobs Slow to Printer
Greetings! I have two printers connected through a Model F5U224, 4 port Belkin USB 2.0 Hub, to the USB 2.0 port on my PC. Printer 1: HP PSC 1210. Printer 2: Cannon i560s. Recently the HP 1210 has begun to take several minutes for a print job to begin printing. The Cannon i560s has not been affected at all, and all types of print jobs, (Web pages, spreadsheet, documents, photos), spool up and begin printing immediately. At first I thought it might be related to the recent installation of AV software, but dismissed that idea because the slowdown is only with the HP printer. Compaq Presario S3200NX 2.0 Ghz 512 MB RAM Any / all suggestions and trouble-shooting tips are appreciated! TIA! -- Dave ...

HP printer problem, printer stops mid page, additional information
I forgot to say that I have installed a new, win2K specific driver for it. Nick ...

Command-line/Applescript printer creation
I'm trying to script adding a printer but am have trouble finding the PPD. A sample script references the ppd file as "laserjet.ppd" but it appears that HP's PPDs are all named "printer_model.gz". The script is completing but the new printer doesn't have the correct driver if I use "printer.gz". Any suggestions? Are the .gz files the new format for printer PPDs? Thanks. A bit late... ["Followup-To:" alt.comp.lang.applescript] L wrote at 2005-08-25 in <news:Xns96BCF388362C5lnllnllnllnlorginval@216.196.97.131> > I'm trying t...

Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer in the MAC format?
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. Here's one (convoluted) way..........http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/macinfo.htm "Curious" <dave_williamson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1112510958.624203.237480@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a print...

Web resources about - Paper for HP Printers - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Philips Hue Starter Kit $120, LifeProof FRĒ iPhone 6 Case $30, Brother AirPrint ...
... FRĒ Waterproof iPhone 6 Case in multiple colors: $30 shipped (Reg. $72) Get ready to file your taxes w/ this Brother AirPrint Laser Printer ...

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Mattel unveils ThingMaker, a 3D printer for kids
Toy company hopes to make 3D printing mainstream with a new system designed for children