Pixma 5000 and Surething

Sleeperman I have just discovered what is going wrong..thanks to your advice
as to use print preview before printing..
The measurements that I am using for the Pixma Template are being read as
the template being upside down...ie..The Top measurement with my CD Tray is
the right one for the distance from the bottom...if you get my drift!!
Is there a fix???
TX

0
fay10
1/2/2005 9:45:15 AM
comp.periphs.printers 18133 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Flip template in page setup

"fay10" <faye10@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Sleeperman I have just discovered what is going wrong..thanks to your
> advice
> as to use print preview before printing..
> The measurements that I am using for the Pixma Template are being read as
> the template being upside down...ie..The Top measurement with my CD Tray
> is
> the right one for the distance from the bottom...if you get my drift!!
> Is there a fix???
> TX

0
Guy
1/2/2005 10:49:51 AM
fay10 wrote:
> Sleeperman I have just discovered what is going wrong..thanks to your
> advice as to use print preview before printing..
> The measurements that I am using for the Pixma Template are being
> read as the template being upside down...ie..The Top measurement with
> my CD Tray is the right one for the distance from the bottom...if you
> get my drift!!
> Is there a fix???
> TX

AS guy told--- open page setup and there's an option "Flip design" - if
template is 180 deg turned.
But...funny...so CDR tray for ip5000 is turned around? Did you use my
template or did you make it by yourself?
Since Guy told that template works fine...i'd like to know. In general, when
you see print preview, CD must be in lower part of paper, not upper. And
paper should be portrait, not landscape...?

0
SleeperMan
1/2/2005 3:00:47 PM
Matey when I flip the Template it does not turn 180% In fact it just makes
the C.D position a little different
I am in fact wondering if the Tray for the 5000 is the same as the 4000???
my cast mark is QC1-4249>ABS<T2-1 AND MEASURES APPROX ..9.5 INCHES X5.1/8...
SOME OF YOUR TEMPLATES ALSO DO NOT OPEN IN MY SURETHING WHICH IS THE 4.0
VERSION..
However the Template made by Surething for the Canon i865 Does??
I am baffled..??????
Cheers anyway Sleeper,,

"SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
> fay10 wrote:
> > Sleeperman I have just discovered what is going wrong..thanks to your
> > advice as to use print preview before printing..
> > The measurements that I am using for the Pixma Template are being
> > read as the template being upside down...ie..The Top measurement with
> > my CD Tray is the right one for the distance from the bottom...if you
> > get my drift!!
> > Is there a fix???
> > TX
>
> AS guy told--- open page setup and there's an option "Flip design" - if
> template is 180 deg turned.
> But...funny...so CDR tray for ip5000 is turned around? Did you use my
> template or did you make it by yourself?
> Since Guy told that template works fine...i'd like to know. In general,
when
> you see print preview, CD must be in lower part of paper, not upper. And
> paper should be portrait, not landscape...?

0
fay10
1/3/2005 10:20:20 PM
My tray for the 4000 and the 5000 are the same number you are showing and
both printers print out spot on. I am using Surething latest upgrade 4.2
available from website.

Sorry this may not help but it eleiminates the tray problem.
> Matey when I flip the Template it does not turn 180% In fact it just makes
> the C.D position a little different
> I am in fact wondering if the Tray for the 5000 is the same as the 4000???
> my cast mark is QC1-4249>ABS<T2-1 AND MEASURES APPROX ..9.5 INCHES
> X5.1/8...
> SOME OF YOUR TEMPLATES ALSO DO NOT OPEN IN MY SURETHING WHICH IS THE 4.0
> VERSION..
> However the Template made by Surething for the Canon i865 Does??
> I am baffled..??????
> Cheers anyway Sleeper,,
>
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>> fay10 wrote:
>> > Sleeperman I have just discovered what is going wrong..thanks to your
>> > advice as to use print preview before printing..
>> > The measurements that I am using for the Pixma Template are being
>> > read as the template being upside down...ie..The Top measurement with
>> > my CD Tray is the right one for the distance from the bottom...if you
>> > get my drift!!
>> > Is there a fix???
>> > TX
>>
>> AS guy told--- open page setup and there's an option "Flip design" - if
>> template is 180 deg turned.
>> But...funny...so CDR tray for ip5000 is turned around? Did you use my
>> template or did you make it by yourself?
>> Since Guy told that template works fine...i'd like to know. In general,
> when
>> you see print preview, CD must be in lower part of paper, not upper. And
>> paper should be portrait, not landscape...?

0
Guy
1/4/2005 7:49:42 AM
fay10 wrote:
> Matey when I flip the Template it does not turn 180% In fact it just
> makes the C.D position a little different
> I am in fact wondering if the Tray for the 5000 is the same as the
> 4000??? my cast mark is QC1-4249>ABS<T2-1 AND MEASURES APPROX ..9.5
> INCHES X5.1/8... SOME OF YOUR TEMPLATES ALSO DO NOT OPEN IN MY
> SURETHING WHICH IS THE 4.0 VERSION..
> However the Template made by Surething for the Canon i865 Does??
> I am baffled..??????
> Cheers anyway Sleeper,,

Maybe you should try to remove and re-install surething. If Guy says all is
ok, then it should be with your printer, too.
Also, when you open template, CD should be in lower part of template, so
when you flip it, it will be in upper part. If this is not the case, then
something is wrong with surething. Check out if you have latest version
(which is 4.2.0146)and upgrade if not.
OH...cast mark... EXACTLY same!

0
SleeperMan

Scope limit to 5000 steps
Hi! Is there a way to switch off this stupid default for the scope (maximum 5000 steps) I programm models with usually more than 500000 steps (a year in minutes has more...) and I'm fed up with switching off the default every time I put in a new scope. Bye Erik Hi Erik You can design a custom.library,and include a scope block with no time limit. And when you model a new simulink subsystem,you can use the scope from your custom libray!! You can further include your frequently used blocks for easy access. "Erik Schaffer" <erik.schaffer@gmx.at> wrote in message news...

Canon Pixma #2
Hi guys, I purchased the Pixma IP 4200 last year and generally love it. Unfortunately I can't watercolour images that I've converted to line drawing because the ink runs as soon as my watercolour brush touches it. The reason I chose this printer is because it advertised a waterfast ink for photo printing, which I took to mean would be waterfast for painting purposes. When I discovered it wasn't, I approached Canon who told me that only one tank contained this special ink. They were of no help whatsoever. Does anyone know how I can specify to print from this particular ...

Canon Pixma iP4500 vs Canon Pixma iP4600
Are these two the same printers except the 4600 being the next year's model of the 4500? Thanks RDOC wrote: > Are these two the same printers except the 4600 being the next year's > model of the 4500? Thanks > I think you will find them to be very similar. There is, however, one significant difference. The 4500 ink tanks are readily available from a range of suppliers as the chips on the ink tanks have been " cracked." If you buy the 4600 you are currently tied in to buying only genuine Canon replacement ink tanks. There is a significant price diff...

Questions: Cisco Catalyst 5000
I just purchased a Catalyst 5000 from ebay and have just a few general questions? 1) Will the db9 adapter I use to console into my 2501 router still be used for this switch? 2) Anyone know where I can get the mounting brackets so I can install in 19" rack (cheap price)? 3) Where can I get a console cable for it? It has a Sup I blade which has the db25 female adapter on it. Appreciate any info. "LGJr." <centexlan@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:RAfre.3724$jX6.3491@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net... >I just purchased a Catalyst 5000 from ebay and have ...

CNMMX850
List Price:$433.56 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001RV5SLC Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001RV5SLC For some reason the mx850 shows up in two places on Amazon. I've duplicated this review in the other site location which has over 200 reviews. I bought this all-in-one to replace an HP model because the HP feeder has never worked properly. Every time I had to fax or scan multi-page documents it was necessary to be right on top to be sure the feeder took one page at a time. Success. The Canon feeder works flawlessly. In addition, the...

DECStation 5000/120 power supply
Hey all I fired up my DECStation 5000/120 the other day...or at least tried to. Nothing came on (no fans, drives, or the power supply led) and there was the smell of old tires...but at least no smoke. What kind of free or really cheap options do I have? I've seen this monstrosity http://web.archive.org/web/20041210172801/http://www.xanthos.se/~joachim/DS-ATX.html but I'd rather not go that route if I could avoid it. [Thats 2 failures for my digital stuff this month. I almost hesitate to turn on my microvax and vaxstation...] Sprag <bdwheele@gmail.com> wro...

Any Pixma iP4000 users?
Can I get some yeas or nays on this printer from owners? Most of the reviews are favorable, but I put more stock in comments from day-to-day users. TIA. Read the reviews on it at PC MAG.com. You can believe what they say. I think this is a fantastic photo printer that does OK on business text documents and is very fast. It has great features like full duplexing and twin paper feeds. I use paper in the bottom cassette and use photo paper in the tip auto sheet feeder. I also allow access to it, both cabled and wireless, on my network. I do wish that business documents we...

canon pixma 4200 #4
A strange fault has occurred with this, to date, excellent printer (Canon Pixma 4200). I am receiving the following error message More than one ink tank of the following color is installed(Cyan8). Use only one ink per color at a time. Needless to say there is only one of each color and all ink cartridges are Canon originals. Looks like you have a defective cartridge. "Martin Waddell" <lobster@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:irlWh.1890$V7.493@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net... >A strange fault has occurred with this, to date, excellent printer (Canon >Pi...

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH #2 #2
EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY ********************************************************************* http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sangeetha777 ********************************************************************* ...

Pixma 3000
My S530 is kaput and I'm looking at the 3000. I've had trouble finding reviews, and the one I found on Cnet I belive, wasn't that great? Does anyone have one and if so, how is it? I just do general light printing and the occasional photo. 4 tanks is fine...I don't need more. Thanks Wilma Wilma Flintstone wrote: > My S530 is kaput and I'm looking at the 3000. I've had trouble finding > reviews, and the one I found on Cnet I belive, wasn't that great? > Does anyone have one and if so, how is it? I just do general light printing > an...

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH #4 #2
EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY ********************************************************************* http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sangeetha777 ********************************************************************* ...

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH #3
EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY ********************************************************************* http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sangeetha777 ********************************************************************* ...

Canon Pixma. Can wireless be wired?
I need a new printer and am considering a wireless Pixma - probably the MP560 - anticipating an eventual home wireless network. But the printer will precede the network, and after a bunch of googling, I haven't found the explicit assertion that the wireless models can be connected to the computer via a USB cable. Could someone confirm please. Thanks, Ron On 22/03/2010 12:13 PM, Ron wrote: > I need a new printer and am considering a wireless Pixma - probably the > MP560 - anticipating an eventual home wireless network. But the printer > will precede the network...

Pixma 5000
Hi Gang Think I may have stuffed up using the Pixma 4000 Template for Surething posted by Sleeper Man?? I am only printing half a label and the Template has no Hole in the Middle??(Inner Circle) Could the Sure Thing Program be reading an older version that I may have called Pixma and not the New Template for Surething???also is the Dick Tray the same dimensions for the 4000 Pixma and the 5000?? Please HEEEEEEEElp!! Kia Ora from New Zealand... fay10 wrote: > Hi Gang > Think I may have stuffed up using the Pixma 4000 Template for > Surething posted by Sleeper Man?? &g...

Pixma IP4000 Power Lamp Flashing
Does anyone know what 12 flashes of the power lamp means. The manual lists up to 11 and Canon support just say that it is a service fault. The fault occurred after the Magenta had clogged and I had attempted to clear the blockage using the clean and deep clean utilities. They failed and I order a cleaning cartridge, when I powered up the printer to install the cleaner, thats when the fault light occurred. The printed is 8 months old and at the time I was trying Print-Rite cartridges.......and boy do they clog up. vartegrich@aol.com wrote: >Does anyone know what 12 flashes ...

RECEIVE $1000
Wouldn't it be great to work the hours you want, when you want? How would you feel about being your own boss? Imagine having the freedom to work from home or even the beach! "Get Dozens Of EASY And AUTOMATIC Ways To Make Money Online Everyday! - Absolutely FREE of COST" For More Details; http://moneybusinessideas.blogspot.com/ ...

canon-pixma-ip1000 perbaiki-canon-ip-4000 resetter-pixma-ip-1000
sumber diambil dari http://printer-resetter.blogspot.com http://resettercanon.blogspot.com http://canonresetter.fortunebisnis.com canon-pixma-ip1000 perbaiki-canon-ip-4000 resetter-pixma-ip-1000 cache:odMImodLnt0J:www.canonresetter.fortunebisnis.com/service/ reset.html-reset-canon-i250 free-download-best-software-resetter- printer mereset-ip-1000 pixmaip1000 reset-printer free-download- software-canon-pixma-ip1000 panduan-servis-canon-ip1000 download- Resetter-Printer-Canon-Sekarang-Juga download-Resetter-Printer-Canon- Sekarang-Juga download-software-canon-pixma-iP100 canon-pixma-10...

Canon Pixma borderless
I often find that prints from either of my Epson printers suffer at the very edges of the paper. Is it common for printers in the Canon Pixma range to also suffer in this way, if not I may consider switching brands... Many thanks, Si. "Si" <simon@dontbotherspamming.me> wrote in message news:43cc1540$0$29576$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk... >I often find that prints from either of my Epson printers suffer at the >very edges of the paper. > > Is it common for printers in the Canon Pixma range to also suffer in this > way, if not I may consi...

RECEIVE $1000
Free Lifetime Income =96 Earn $100/Day =96 Don=92t Miss, Earn Money From Your home.??? yes you can make money from your home.. There are so many online money making programs select the best one.. You just need some basic information and we are here to provide you Its totally Freeee For More Details; http://moneybusinessideas.blogspot.com/ ...

MAKE UPTO $5000 P/M $2000 ON YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS
MAKE UPTO $5000 P/M $2000 ON YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS Get paid for surfing in online $100 on your first day how can you earn money The following network is related to online money making programme For everyone join here they will get $1 If you refer 100 members to this network you will earn $100 If you refer 1000 members to this network you will earn $1000 Get paid through paypal & alertpay Minimum payout is $15 You can get paid when you reach that Payment will be paid within 10 days Earn awesome earnings from your home without invest $$$ Just join this network and refer your friends to this...

Pixma 5000 #4
Can one of you Spunks tell this poor Lil Kiwi Gal what a Purge Control Unit is in the Canon Pixmas Printhead?? I have heard of Blocked Tubes ,,but not this??Perhaps Major Spunk Measelkite may know?? "Natalie Marsden" <speedy00@paradise.net.nz> wrote: >Can one of you Spunks tell this poor Lil Kiwi Gal what a Purge Control Unit >is in the Canon Pixmas Printhead?? >I have heard of Blocked Tubes ,,but not this??Perhaps Major Spunk Measelkite >may know?? Natalie The purge unit is the device that accepts waste ink from the printhead and puts it nea...

Pixma 750
The Question Canon's scangear toolbox CS works with this all in one, and it is better than the software that comes with the printer. There in a spare customisable button in SG toolbox that allows the output from the scanner to go to a link. Does any one know how to specify a windows printer as a link? There is no option for a printer driver in this tab. The program wants a path to the link. I have tried entering PPP2: but that is rejected as an invalid path. The Background There is a Copy tab which allows printing to a printer driver, unfortunately it does not allo...

EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH #2
EARN MONEY $1500-$5000 PER MONTH SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEY CREATE UR ACCOUNT AND EARN IMMEDIATLY ********************************************************************* http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=sangeetha777 ********************************************************************* ...

Catalyst 10.4 Preview: Dramatic BFBC2 Speedups for 5000 series cards
Only for 5000 series cards now: http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/ATI-Catalyst-10-4-Hotfix.aspx The catalyst writer ( http://twitter.com/CatalystMaker ) says another update that includes 4000 series support will be appearing next week! rms On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:45:02 -0600, "rms" <rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote: >Only for 5000 series cards now: >http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/ATI-Catalyst-10-4-Hotfix.aspx > >The catalyst writer ( http://twitter.com/CatalystMaker ) says another >update that includes 4000 series suppo...

Canon pixma IP 1600
a FRIEND OF MINE HAS ONE OF THESE & CAN'T USE A REFILLED CARTRIGE DUE TO ERROR MSG--ETC... iS THERE ANY WAY TO JUMPER A CONNECTION, WRITE A PROGRAM OR WHATEVER TO BE ABLE TO USE A REFILLED CARTRIGE--(BLACK) tHANKS jERRY ...