Premium brand Canon compatible ink cartridges

Are Premium Imaging Products (tm) brand Canon compatible ink cartridges
good quality?  Do they clog print heads?  Are the colors close to the
Canon colors?  Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon ip4000 compatible ink cartridges
Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy TIA COSTCO - OFFICE DEPOT - STAPLES ALL SELL CANON OEM INK. YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH WHORES., Andy wrote: >Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy >TIA > > > > > Andy wrote: > Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy > TIA > > > I personally use MIS canon compatible inks in my i9900. Get them from www.inksupply.com. Perfect colors and never a clog. Frank Andy wrote: > Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy > TIA Three useful links http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=10377832 http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&message=12198835 Stratitec InkTec OCP Formulabs/Sensient Canon OEM --- MIS (inksupply.com) Media Street Image Specalists --- These three look identical http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inktest.html I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists. I'm very pleased. Been using their product since Julyish. From my understanding "Image Specalists" will only ship overseas in either a 20 foot container or a 40foot one, not useful unless you have an application for 12 to 19 megagrams of ink, but there is at least a chance in hell this stuff is out there somewhere. Frank wrote: > Andy wrote: > >> A...

Ink Cartridges for All Printers and Brands 34590
We have a smal business but we go through tons of color ink and we were spending a bundle on ink cartridges, refillls, we tried it all. One of our clients has put together a resource site for printing supplies and services of all kinds. The information is unbiased and shows you just about everything out there. Whatever your print needs and demands are I would recommend checkingthis site out and seeing where you can save money. It's free and you don't have to sign up for anything, it is simple an informational site. Their URL is http://farpointprintservices.com> athena2048@yahoo.c...

Is HP ink compatible with Canon Printers?
I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). Can I use this in a Canon i560? "JuanKnighter" <juanknighter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<10ntap423emd3e3@corp.supernews.com>... > I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). > Can I use this in a Canon i560? You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will probably not be exactly the same. A different shade of ink will contaminate the felt pad (whatever material it is made of) on the printhead where the ink cartride mates with the printhead. Once that is contaminated with the wrong shade, you will have to run a ton of ink through the printhead to get rid of the contamination. Sell the left over HP ink on ebay or dump it and buy ink specifically for the i560. Mo wrote: >> I have some left over bulk ink from a HP ink jet printer (DeskJet 820Cxi). >> Can I use this in a Canon i560? > >You could end up paying a lot more for ink in the long run by trying >that. Aside from the thermal qualities, the shade of ink will >probably not be exactly the same. Worse than that, the HP ink is designed for 5 picoliter droplets. The Canon uses 5 and 2 picoliter droplets, so the HP ink may clog the 2PL jets. Try finding a friend or coworker with an HP printer and give it or sell it for a low price to them...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander, paternity and bad check writing cases by Holstein, Iceberg and Goldbrick -- "Illegitimus non carborundum" guvbob@aol.comeownback (Snuffy) wrote in news:20040228025931.12145.00000580@mb-m02.aol.com: > About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and > found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. Atlantic Inkjet? http://www.atlanticinkjet.com. I believe their headquartered in the Canadian maritimes but they have an American division as well. -- Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com) Please delete "REMOVE" from the e-mail address when replying. http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/coolspot18/ ...

Most Popular Canon Toner, Canon Ink Cartridges, Canon Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Canon Brands Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable the customer to choose their product easily without confusion. Buy Toner online sales by major Canon products are below: BJ Printers Canon BJ 5 Canon BJ 10 Canon BJ 100 Canon BJ 20 Canon BJ 200 Canon BJ 230 BJC printers Canon BJC 1000 Canon BJC 1010 Canon BJ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. ...

Non-brand name inks for Canon i960 printer
I recently bought a Canon i960 and have been very impressed so far. While I like the photo quality, speed, quietness and ease of use as well as the 6 separate ink tanks, I am NOT impressed with paying $12 for each cartridge. I am planning on printing a lot of photos for primarily personal use so ink cost will be an issue. What advice can people give about using off-brand ink cartridges and/or refill kits? Are there any reference sites, rating/reviews of vendors, etc? I am concerned about the quality of the photos but even more so by the potential harm done to my new printer. Any a...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the refill kits you offer at inflated prices are universal inks instead of specific inks for a particular printer. Would I ever purchase from this spamming operation? Answer: Not a chance. Also note that the IP address from which this spam originated is in China, but the email address is obviously phony since it is for a well know supplier of media supplies. -- Ron "kathy tian" <kathy@comptree.net> wrote in message news:1131604315.391900.54280@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink > Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer > paper and other printer supplies. > > Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, > lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. > canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

UK Compatible Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
Find high quality, low cost compatible ink cartridges for your Epson printer. We deliver only UK. You will not find any cheaper. Also, buy in bulk. http://www.ink-solutions.co.uk ...

Canon Pixma IP4600 Ink Cartridges (Compatible, Ready To Use) in the UK
Hi A friend sent Inkredible (UK) an email regarding the amount of ink in the IP4600 cartridges and they assured him they are filled with 14ml & 28ml of ink. http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2567 Can anyone else confirm this? -- Martin ���� Crutchfield claim 9ml and 19ml. Long discussions at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MX860-MX850-10-slower/forum/Fx17LX4OPR6Z3G7/Tx3LMXJM5NV25HG/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B001R4C5BK HTH -- Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Technologies - Printing/Imaging http://www.corib...

Canon Pixma printers: ink cartridges, print-head cleaners
I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine Canon cartridges vs. generic it seems to me that the latter would be more cost effective - providing they don't ruin the printheads. And what about the print-head cleaning cartridges I've seen advertised. Do they work? If so, occasional use of these cleaning cartridges might make up for whatever risks using generic cartridges might entail. Or so I have been figuring. I'd appreciate advice from someone who has had experience with these printers, e.g.: 1) What generic cartridges are considered of 'good quality'? Any recommendations of websites or companies? Considering that the printheads are not disposable, how likely is it that a good quality generic cartridge will clog up the printheads? 2) Are there sources for genuine Canon cartridges which offer some discount off of retail prices? 3) Re/ print head cleaning: I've seen fluids offered as well as cartridges filled with cleaner/solvent. Do these things work? I'm thinking that occasional preventative maintenence might be a good idea. Thanks, Dorian "Dorian" <DorianLS2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1115271929.121480.311760@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just bought a Canon Pixma iP3000 printer and would like advice ink > cartidges and print-head care. Considering costs for genuine ...

my Canon printer won't let me select the black ink cartridge
I'd appreciate it if someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my Canon Pixma 250 printer. The colour cartridge has nearly run out, but the black and white cartridge still has plenty of ink in it. As I only want to print out some letters, I've tried selecting 'use black ink cartridge only' (or whatever the wording is). But then when I try to print, I get a message that looks something like this: "This document will print using the following cartridge: COLOR Your over-ride command has been disabled" This isn't the exact wor...

Canon i550 Canon i560 Cartridges Compatible?
I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can I use the color cartridges interchangeably, or must I order separate model cartridges for the two printers? The cartridges appear to be the same physically. TIA for any insight! Peter van der Goes wrote: > I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, > for example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the > same black ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can I use the color cartridges > interchangeably, or must I order separate model cartridges for the > two printers? The cartridges appear to be the same physically. > > TIA for any insight! read recent thread about this: Canon i850--Can I use BCI6 carts? YOU ORDER CANON OEM INK ACCORDING TO THE CANON MANUAL AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO ASK THESE STUPID QUESTIONS. Peter van der Goes wrote: >I have both printers and the cartridge model numbers differ (BCI-3eY, for >example, for the i550 and BCI-6Y for the i560. They both use the same black >ink cartridge (BCI-3eBK). Can I use the color cartridges interchangeably, or >must I order separate model cartridges for the two printers? The cartridges >appear to be the same physically. > >TIA for any insight! > > > > > you order canon oem ink according to the canon m...

Compatible ink cartridges for Canon PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y
Hi, I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for Canons latest range of printers, but without the chips. Canon's Cartridge part numbers are: PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y. Apparently the original Canon cartridge chips can be reused in the compatible cartridges. Has anyone any news on when compatible cartridges will be available with the chips ? Any news updates will be much appreciated. AH aaron@anycake.com wrote: >Hi, > >I have seen that there are now compatible ink cartridges available for >Canons latest ra...

Web resources about - Premium brand Canon compatible ink cartridges - comp.periphs.printers

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...