Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
-

Hi,

I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
  I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.

Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.

Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .

Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .

Thank you,

info@Printer-Ink.biz

Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

0
flrealbot

flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote:
> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
> Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
>   I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
> www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
> diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
> refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.
>

> Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
> ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
> or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
> cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
> printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.
>
> Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
> permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .
>
> Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .
>

> Thank you,
>

> info@Printer-Ink.biz
>

> Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
> Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

Would this be a question regarding printers and ink?
0
Jim
6/16/2007 10:33:41 AM
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 10:33:41 +0000, Jim Ford wrote:

> Would this be a question regarding printers and ink?

Whatever gives you that idea?

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

the other English teams put together :-)
0
Aardvark
6/16/2007 12:22:13 PM
flreal...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website,

I saw no bargains in what I looked at. The HP refill kit came out to
$5/oz in ink cost or about 250% of what it is readily available for
other places. Not worth bookmarking for me.

0
Al
6/16/2007 10:51:18 PM
Maybe I'm a bit daft, but why would anyone send you images or diagrams
of inkjet printers, etc. without charging you a fee for them if they are
going to be part of the content of your website.  Are you giving your
advertising area on your website away for free as well, or are you
gathering income from that real estate?

Shouldn't everyone share in the wealth generated from the content of
your website from ad revenues?

Or is this just a way of trying to sneak your spam advertising into
non-ad newsgroups?

Art

flrealbot@yahoo.com wrote:

> Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
> Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
> -
>
> Hi,
>

> I am working on a new Website, www.Printer-Ink.biz, for information on
> Printer Ink, Printer Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill.
>   I already have some information about Printer Ink on the website -
> www.Printer-Ink.biz; what I am looking for is pictures and
> diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink cartridge and printer ink
> refill work for the www.Printer-ink.biz website.
>

> Specifically, I am looking for good pictures  of printer ink, printer
> ink cartridge, or printer refill in action, maybe in a ink jet printer
> or laser printer - however,  diagrams of how printer ink, printer ink
> cartridge, or printer ink refill work in a laser printer, ink jet
> printer, or even dot matrix printer might be interesting as well.
>
> Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
> permission to post them on www.Printer-Ink.biz .
>
> Images to pics@Printer-Ink.biz .
>

> Thank you,
>

> info@Printer-Ink.biz
>

> Subject : Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer
> Ink Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill for www.Printer-Ink.biz

0
Arthur
<head>
</head>
Al Bundy wrote:
 cite="mid:1182034278.387848.223250@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap=""><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:flreal...@yahoo.com">flreal...@yahoo.com</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Printer Ink - Pictures and Diagrams of Printer Ink, Printer Ink
Cartridge, and Printer Ink Refill
-

Hi,

I am working on a new Website,
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I saw no bargains in what I looked at. The HP refill kit came out to
$5/oz in ink cost or about 250% of what it is readily available for
other places. Not worth bookmarking for me.
  </pre>
You might as well as the Real Thing.<br>
0
measekite

Online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge
Abcink.com (http://www.abcink.com/) is a online store for Printer Ink Cartridge,Laser Toner,Solid Ink,Refill Kits,Ribbon Cartridge,printer paper and other printer supplies. Our ink and toner cartridge include canon ink, epson ink, hp ink, lexmark ink, dell ink, brother ink, okidata ink, sharp ink, xerox ink. canon toner, hp toner, lexmark toner, apple toner, dell toner, samsung toner, toshiba toner, ricoh toner, etc. Welcome to Abcink.com In addition to the fact that you are spamming, the prices I saw on the web site are nothing to write home about. I also noticed that the ref...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. On Apr 16, 4:00=A0pm, billy smith <billy.sm...@Yenc.com> wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which > uses HP94 &g...

Bulk Pigment Ink for a Dye Ink Printer
I'm thinking of getting into the Niagara system of bulk ink through Media Street. My printer is an Epson R320 which uses dye inks. With that system, I can use their pigment type inks which is called Generations G-Chrome. Cost to start with the Niagara system is $269 American. The ink is $116.10 and comes in 4 ounce bottles. Digital Camera magazine (October 2005) has a favorable preview with this system using printers made for dye inks. I have several questions and maybe some here can help. 1. With this ink, what can I expect from an occasional text print from MS Word? As sharp as ...

Printer Inks
Is there a company who sells compatible inks for Canon S9000 that seems better than another? In article <1108001951.152633.164910@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, richard50 @mchsi.com says... > Is there a company who sells compatible inks for Canon S9000 that seems > better than another? > > Anyone who "Picks a brand" for you would be doing it in the dark, as you havent said what you are doing with the printer. I have used inks from www.inksupply.com (MIS Associaates) as well as Formulabs inks in several different lines of Canon printer and had V...

Printer Ink
I am new to this group and suspect this topic has been covered many times but I would appreciate advice. I bought a small printer about 6 months ago for about $40 Canadian. It came with colour and black and white cartridges. Yesterday I went to buy replacement ink cartridges and had to pay over $100 for them. This is absolutely outrageous and if I had stopped and thought about it I would have simply purchased a new printer and thrown the old, perfectly serviceable one, away but this action offends me as being wasteful. My next thought was that if I buy a better, more exp...

Ink printer
Hi I want to buy a color ink A3+ format printer. I had strong feeling in HP Ikjet cp1700 but I heard that this printer is not in production anymore. Does anybody confirm this and maybe recommend something instead with same quality and price. regards, Henri ...

ink for printers
can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour Most printers take both types of cartridges. "martin speirs" <speirsyboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a6866bcc.0401190208.192db084@posting.google.com... > can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour On 19 Jan 2004 02:08:33 -0800, speirsyboy@hotmail.com (martin speirs) wrote: >can all printers take both types of ink, for instance black and colour Huh?? What exactly are you asking? Inkjet ink brands? types? -eg dye, pigment **********************...

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, ...

Printer ink cartridges
Hi there, I was looking around the NSW Uni Computer Fair the other day for a couple of new printer cartridges for my HP 3325 printer. The best price I could find for the replacements (1 black + 1 tri-colour) was $85. Wow! I only paid $70 for this printer in the first place. So I shopped around a bit more and found a newer model HP printer, with the same cartridges included for only $55! What tha... I can save $30 by buying the complete printer (including cartridges), compared to buying the cartridges on their own! So my question is this... Are the HP cartridges that come with a new...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Solvent Inks & Eco-Solvent Inks for Digital Inkjet Printers.
Solvent Inks & Eco-Solvent Inks for Digital Inkjet Printers. Dear Sirs/Madame, Over three years, Inkwin Corporation has been synonymous with excellence in the inkjet printing industry. We are a leading manufacturer of digital printing inks trade-named Inkwin. Inkwin is one of the fastest growing specialty ink manufacturing companies with customers all over the world. We used our formulating talents to pioneer development of printing inks for digital printers used in the production of billboard graphics and textile. Whether your printers are using Xaar?, Spectra?, Epson? or ...

Ink Jet Printer Inks ( Col & Blk )
INK JET PRINTER REFILL INKS. Color printing is now inexpensive - Less than $ 2 a full refill !. Print quality - as good as the original ink !! FREE SHIPPING ========== a) Color and Black ( HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark ) $ 19.50 per package consisting of following - 1. Color ink Magenta - 60 ml bottle 2. Color ink Yellow - 60 ml bottle 3. Color ink Cyan - 60 ml bottle 4. Black ink - 60 ml bottle 5. Syringes - 4 nos Sufficient for 12 refilling. --------------- Accessories: b) Resetter for Epson ink jet cartridges: $ 8 each -------------- c) Cartridges for Epson ink ...

Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer How to control the flow of ink without foam? Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a totally different structure and meterial used from a regular cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as inside the car...