printer won't print straight

At work, we have an HP clolor laserjet 4600.  I had a document with a
border.  When I printed it, the document apparently was not straight,
as the margin to the top of the border was slanted.  Does it just about
every time, although the slant differs from time to time.  Is there
some calibration I can do?

Thanks,

Peter

0
peter

This is a common problem with laser printers. As the paper feed rollers
wear, paper can slip and slide as it is being pulled through the
printer resulting in skewiff borders. You will need to replace the
paper feed rollers.

James Sodor
www.whatcartridge.com

0