Printers that use Lexmark 12A1970/75 Cartridge?

I have a Lexmark 3200 Color Jetprinter that I want to replace.

Does Lexmark still market this item? If so, how do I order one?

If not can you recommend an inexpensive printer that uses the Lexmark

12A1970/75 ink cartridge. I believe any of the following Lexmark Ink Jet

printers use this cartridge: 5000, 5700, 5770, 7200 Series, Z11, Z31,

Z42, Z51, Z52. Is this correct, and what one would you recommend that

gives the same affordability and reliability as my old 3200?

Thanks!!

Les Coover

0
Leslie

I don't know well the new Lexmark ink cartridge codes, but I'm sure thare
are some new (and very cheap)  models using the #50, #48, etc cartridges.
These printers could work with a #70 ink cartridge.

--
Yianni
in@mailbox9.gr   (remove number nine to send me email)

"Leslie Coover" <lcc66604@cox.net> wrote in message

> I have a Lexmark 3200 Color Jetprinter that I want to replace.
>
> Does Lexmark still market this item? If so, how do I order one?
>
> If not can you recommend an inexpensive printer that uses the Lexmark
>
> 12A1970/75 ink cartridge. I believe any of the following Lexmark Ink Jet
>
> printers use this cartridge: 5000, 5700, 5770, 7200 Series, Z11, Z31,
>
> Z42, Z51, Z52. Is this correct, and what one would you recommend that
>
> gives the same affordability and reliability as my old 3200?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Les Coover

0
Yianni

Printer Ink

Using lexmark 16 and 26 Cartridges in a Bravo Primera 2 Printer
These cheaper cartridges are the correct type for this printer however they dont have the barcode on them that 53330 has on them therefore they wont work. To get around this problem you very carefully take the barcode off using hot water as they are delibrately fragile to stop doing this. At this point you can carefully attach them to your Lexmark 26 cartridge the same as they were on the 53330 model. Take care that you dont turn them 180 degrees. The barcode wont last many times though due to their fragile design. A more permanent way is to make a black mask out of paper and sell...

Using Lexmark 16 & 26 Cartridges in Bravo 2 CD Printer
Further to my recent message on how to adapt these cartridges to the Bravo 2, I have unfortunately found there is no control of ink coverage using the setup options what ever setting you try to set. It seems that you get the maxium ammount of ink that cartridge can produce which leaves the CD very wet and pobablely means the cartridges wont last very long. ...

Lexmark printer cartridges
I have one unopened 12A1970 and one unopened 12A1985 (high capacity) for Lexmark Optra 40, 45, and the 700 and 720 series printers. My Optra 40 gave up the ghost, and I bought an Epson, so these are surplus. I also have two 12A1970's and two 12A1980 cartridges that have been refilled. Can anybody make use of them? I would be happy to mail them to anyone who would pay for the shipping. Five dollars would do it I suppose. Cheers! W.N.(Bill) McCaw "When in doubt, act like a pro!" On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:03:31 UTC, "w.N.(Bill) McCaw" <wnmccaw@bmi...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

Lexmark Printer Problems
A friend of mine has a Lexmark all in one, model X1150. Just recently it appears to have developed a fault, when she tries to print anything it brings up an error message saying 'Printer Cover Open'. The printer cover is fully closed so I can't see why the error is brought up every time, does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance Diane Diane wrote: > A friend of mine has a Lexmark all in one, model X1150. Just recently it > appears to have developed a fault, when she tries to print anything it > brings up an error message saying 'Printer...

Dried Out Lexmark Printer Cartridge
I just completed a simple repair on my son's Lexmark Z53 printer, where the paper feed mechanism appeared to be jammed and inoperable. After a lengthy wait for the printer to make the trip back from college, a simple disassemble discovered the errant Trident chewing gum wrapper (Oops) in the paper feed chute. After reassemble, the printer worked fine the first time out. Now I went and refilled the black cartridge successfully, but now that cartridge doesn't seem to want to work (at all). It was pretty well drained, but the one picture output after the repair, showed that i...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Lexmark printer cartridge too full!!!
All: My black printer cartridge ran out of ink and I refilled it with ink from a refill kit. It seems that I refilled the cartridge with too much ink because it is not leaking and causing a cartridge short. I cleaned up my Lexmark X83 and it's alright now; but, what do I do about the overfilled cartridge? Should I put in head down in some cleaner or distilled water overnight to let out some of the extra ink? If not, how do I get the extra ink out of this cartridge? Keith On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 00:31:33 GMT, cmarvelNOSPAM@nethere.com (Keith) wrote: >All: > My blac...

Selling used printer cartridges?
Hello. I know Staples will buy back printer cartridges (two bucks for each one), but they require me to apply for an account which I don't want to do. I just want to sell and buy something without registrations, etc. like recyling bottles, cans, etc. in person. Are there are other local companies/stores that will buy them back for money? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb /\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Qua...

Web resources about - Printers that use Lexmark 12A1970/75 Cartridge? - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Cartridge - CMO Strategy - Advertising Age
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

City of Alamogordo votes to auction off 800 Atari cartridges
Megan Geuss The city of Alamogordo, NM voted late Tuesday night to auction off 800 of the 1,300 Atari cartridges that were dug up during an ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...