refill Dell-Printer and how to reset the printer-status

I refilled ink in my Dell 922-All-in-one-printer. the output is perfect, but
the printer-driver is permanently saying the ink is finished. How can I
reset this status and tell the driver the ink-cartridge is full ?
The guy from the refill-center said to me Dell-printers are original
Lexmark-printers and if you change the ink-cartridge in a lexmrk-printer the
driver is asking you, ist the cartridge new/full or not. If you answer with
yes the message not longer is coming up. But this feature I am missing in
the dell-driver-software. Any ideas ?

Georg

0
Georg

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Laser printer refills for Samsung printers
I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer cartridge (2510- model cartridge). Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? Clifton N. Juan I think you could refill any place in Iraq CJ wrote: > I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer > cartridge (2510- model cartridge). > Could you give me some locations on where that can be done? > > > > Clifton N. Juan > > CJ <clifjuan99@gmail.com> wrote: >I would like information on refilling a Samsung laser printer >cartridge (2510...

Set Dell 3100CN printer as a AS400 printer
Can anyone help me? I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. The printer prints correctly, but it add a blank page with some caracters at the end of every spool. I dont'know how to solve this problem. Looking forward to hear someone soon. Stefano, Try *HPCOLORLJ in stead of *HP5 or else see http://tinyurl.com/r99dq for more information Cheers, Pjotr Stefano wrote: > Can anyone help me? > I have many Dell Laser printer 3100CN and I want to use Client Access > emulator. I set ASCII conversion as *HP5. >...

get printer status and change path of printer
Hello, Being new to vb dotnet I have the following problem: I want to manage printjobs by an dotnet application. For this I use the ActiveDS reference. Using this reference, how can I: * find the printerstatus (not the job status) * Change the destination of the printjobs? So change it from: \\domain\server\printer1 to \\domain\server\printer2 Any help would be appreciated Regards, Jurgen On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:26:09 +0100, "Jurgen Oerlemans" <jurgen.oerlemans@envirolab_remove_.nl> wrote: >Hello, > >Being new to vb dotnet I have the following problem: ...

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

Printer addendum for HP printer

Phaser printers and LED printers
I have need to purchase, for a small office environment, a printer for color brochures. It needs to handle speeds in the 10-20 pages per minute range and mainly for letter size paper. Target price is $1000-1200. I prefer something other than inkjet printers for this application, and recent color laser printer output I've seen is quite good. There seem to be several models from the major manufacturers available for under a grand, but they seem to cluster around 4 pages per minute in color, which is too slow. We will be printing runs of a few hundred pages at a time, probably...

Printer trays.....network printers
Still having a problem here... If I define a Xerox printer with two Ldev nos, with data_intray=1 on one ldev, and data_intray = 4 on the other, I can send interleaved spool files to them and it works beautifully. If I remove data_intray = 4, and try to use setup_file=x.hpenv where x contains <Esc>&l4H (PCL for use lower tray), nothing works, it doesnt even rotate to landscape (understand that part). If I embed the esc sequence in the data at start it works, but thats not a viable solution. In fact if I send the tray value anything from 2 to 5, it uses bottom tray. I want t...

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

printer supplies or new printer
I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter feeding a Canon BJC210. I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 I need either ink cartidges for the printer, or a new printer that turbo will recognise. Any suggestion? (PS - sorry I use a Windows for internet and everything else.) "Letmesnapu2" <alan.r.archer@btinternet.com> wrote: > I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter > feeding a Canon BJC210. > > I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 > > I need either ink cartidges for ...

tPrinter.printers not showing a printer?
A client is using one of my programs on several computers (Win 2000). On one (and only one) of them, when I get the tPrinter.printers list of printers, it shows no printers. The user says that there is a printer installed. If the printer is properly installed in Windows, it must show up in tPrinter.printers, right? --- Replace you know what by j to email ...

Web resources about - refill Dell-Printer and how to reset the printer-status - comp.periphs.printers

Forget Facebook: The All-Electric ‘Grass Printer’ Will Mow a Status Update Into Your Lawn
... mow graphics into your lawn based on a customized image. Read the rest of Forget Facebook: The All-Electric ‘Grass Printer’ Will Mow a Status ...

The making of Mario Lemieux's statue - TribLIVE The making of Mario Lemieux's statue - TribLIVE.com Printer-Friendly ...
Master sculptor Bruce Wolfe spent 15 months conceptualizing and crafting 'Le Magnifique,' the statue of Penguins icon Mario Lemieux that was ...

Huge patriotic statues, crowdsourced from 3D printer owners across America
... creates massive, 3D printed busts of the likes of George Washington by asking 3D printer owners to print out small pieces of the overall statue ...