Refill ink for Canon iP4000

I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although
there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago
since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.

I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head cleans
itself every time a print is carried out.

I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
pigment based?)

I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a
vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink - well
almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large sponge -
probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to the heads.

I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled carefully
and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has just
occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with age and
send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.

For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the fact I am
looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please don't
bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and this is
not the place for a slanging match.

Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.
(newsgroup replies only)

0
ngreplies

"ngreplies" <ngreplies@voidtdrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although
> there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago
> since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.
>
> I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head
> cleans
> itself every time a print is carried out.
>
> I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
> whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
> pigment based?)
>
> I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a
> vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink - well
> almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large sponge -
> probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to the heads.
>
> I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled
> carefully
> and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has just
> occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with age
> and
> send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.
>
> For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the fact I
> am
> looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please don't
> bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and this
> is
> not the place for a slanging match.
>
> Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.
> (newsgroup replies only)

Refilling of these carts is easy, any little mess is easily contained, and
you save 90% over OEM ink cost.  The three bulk inks that appear to be most
popular on this newsgroup as well as the Nifty-stuff forum are MIS,
Formulabs (from Alotofthings) and Hobbicolors, available on the internet.
Hobbicolors comes in a kit with empty cartridges that are very convenient to
use as the refill hole has a nylon screw with o-ring for a seal.  You need
to read up on technique before you start.  All of these vendors post
instructions on how to refill, and you can also get lots of information on
the Nifty-stuff forum by reading the many posts about sealing the fill hole,
etc.  It's not rocket science, but you do need to read the info from people
who have refilled and refined the simple techniques that make it easy,
quick, and neat.  When you go onto the Nifty forum do your "homework" before
asking questions as most of the info you need has already been discussed and
is there for you to read.

The link for Nifty stuff is  http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

0
Burt
1/25/2006 1:54:01 AM
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:28:45 -0000, "ngreplies"
<ngreplies@voidtdrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
>whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
>pigment based?)

AFAIK, Canon desktop printers use only dye inks.

If it's the same BCI-6 ink set as in my old (and dead)
Canon S9000, then it's definitely dye ink.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com
0
rafe
1/25/2006 1:55:40 AM

rafe b wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:28:45 -0000, "ngreplies"
><ngreplies@voidtdrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
>>whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
>>pigment based?)
>>

>AFAIK, Canon desktop printers use only dye inks.

FALSE THEY USE BOTH

>If it's the same BCI-6 ink set as in my old (and dead)
>Canon S9000, then it's definitely dye ink.

BE CAREFUL OF CLOGGING

>rafe b
>www.terrapinphoto.com

0
measekite
1/25/2006 3:01:31 AM

ngreplies wrote:

>I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although
>there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago
>since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.
>
>I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head cleans
>itself every time a print is carried out.

NOT TRUE

>I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
>whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
>pigment based?)

DO NOT RISK CLOGS, MESS, AND FADING

>I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a
>vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink - well
>almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large sponge -
>probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to the heads.
>
>I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled carefully
>and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has just
>occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with age and
>send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.
>
>For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the fact I am
>looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please don't
>bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and this is
>not the place for a slanging match.
>
>Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.

YOU WILL NOT FIND MUCH SENSE HERE.  GO TO THE WILHEM SIGHT AND READ THE
PCWORLD WILHEM REPORT ABOUT THE TERROR OF AFTERMARKET INK.

AND ALSO BEWARE THAT MANY OF THE ADVICE YOU GET IN THIS NG COMES FROM
AFTERMARKET INK VENDORS LURKING AS POSTERS.

>(newsgroup replies only)

0
measekite
1/25/2006 3:03:46 AM
The 6 and 8 color models use dye ink exclusively, but the 4 and 5 tank
models (ip3000/4000 etc..) have a BCI-3ebk pigmented black tank for use in
plain paper mode. All color inks are dye based however.
--
Ron

"rafe b" <rafebATspeakeasy.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:28:45 -0000, "ngreplies"
> <ngreplies@voidtdrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
>>whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
>>pigment based?)
>

> AFAIK, Canon desktop printers use only dye inks.
>
> If it's the same BCI-6 ink set as in my old (and dead)
> Canon S9000, then it's definitely dye ink.
>

> rafe b
> www.terrapinphoto.com

0
drc023
1/25/2006 4:13:09 AM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> posted the exciting message

> AND ALSO BEWARE THAT MANY OF THE ADVICE YOU GET IN THIS NG COMES FROM
> AFTERMARKET INK VENDORS LURKING AS POSTERS.

Also be aware that Measkite is the resident newsgroup troll. After being
released from prison, he learned to use the computer, but the hard labor
hurt his index finger and he has trouble unlocking the caps lock key. When
he forgets his meds (which is often), he goes into illogical fits of
typing. He is focused on OEM ink, because while in prison he spent ten
years making aftermarket ink. He now trolls trying to eliminate the market
for such products. He is also focused on people being graduates, because he
proudly obtained his high school equivalency while in the federal pen. I
know all of these facts because I'm using the same sources as he did above
for his statements.
0
Prime
1/25/2006 5:52:51 AM
ngreplies wrote:
> I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although
> there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month ago
> since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.
>
> I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head cleans
> itself every time a print is carried out.
>
> I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
> whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye or
> pigment based?)
>
> I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there is a
> vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink - well
> almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large sponge -
> probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to the heads.
>
> I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled carefully
> and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has just
> occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with age and
> send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.
>
> For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the fact I am
> looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please don't
> bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and this is
> not the place for a slanging match.
>
> Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.
> (newsgroup replies only)

1. You don't want any tank to run dry.
2. You should refill before the non-sponge side is
dry, maybe still 1/5 full.
3.  The large black tank is pigmented ink, the
others are dye.
4. Yes they are easy to refill
5.  It shouldn't clean the head before each print,
but I agree that it goes through a lot of
gyrations, but part of those aren't head cleanings.

Here is a place with quite a bit of information
and reliable shipping.

http://alotofthings.com/
0
George
1/25/2006 6:33:18 AM
"Prime" <PrimeFactor@primetime.com> wrote in message
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> posted the exciting message
>

>> AND ALSO BEWARE THAT MANY OF THE ADVICE YOU GET IN THIS NG COMES FROM
>> AFTERMARKET INK VENDORS LURKING AS POSTERS.

And the moon is made of green cheese, I have sighted UFOs with little green
men aboard, the man with the funny red suit and white beard comes down my
chimney with gifts each year, the easter bunny lays  pink and green eggs,
etc. When the troll has no facts or logic he resorts to bold-faced,
unsubstantiated , misstatements (otherwise known as lies.)

> Also be aware that Measkite is the resident newsgroup troll. After being
> released from prison, he learned to use the computer, but the hard labor
> hurt his index finger and he has trouble unlocking the caps lock key. When
> he forgets his meds (which is often), he goes into illogical fits of
> typing. He is focused on OEM ink, because while in prison he spent ten
> years making aftermarket ink. He now trolls trying to eliminate the market
> for such products. He is also focused on people being graduates, because
> he
> proudly obtained his high school equivalency while in the federal pen. I
> know all of these facts because I'm using the same sources as he did above
> for his statements.

0
Burt
1/25/2006 6:54:11 AM
"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote:
>"Prime" <PrimeFactor@primetime.com> wrote in message
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> posted the exciting message
>>

>>> AND ALSO BEWARE THAT MANY OF THE ADVICE YOU GET IN THIS NG COMES FROM
>>> AFTERMARKET INK VENDORS LURKING AS POSTERS.
>
>And the moon is made of green cheese, I have sighted UFOs with little green
>men aboard, the man with the funny red suit and white beard comes down my
>chimney with gifts each year, the easter bunny lays  pink and green eggs,
>etc. When the troll has no facts or logic he resorts to bold-faced,
>unsubstantiated , misstatements (otherwise known as lies.)

Hey Burt,
I get the same visitors every year, the only extra I get is the Ham with the
Green Eggs that Sam I Am brings me.
I love the man in the funny red suit, he reminds me of my youth when I was
beamed up to the local friendly UFO one Christmas and warned about trolls, they
told me that all trolls are failed human beings and should be treated with
compassion.............I am trying to do that.............really I am!
Tony

>> Also be aware that Measkite is the resident newsgroup troll. After being
>> released from prison, he learned to use the computer, but the hard labor
>> hurt his index finger and he has trouble unlocking the caps lock key. When
>> he forgets his meds (which is often), he goes into illogical fits of
>> typing. He is focused on OEM ink, because while in prison he spent ten
>> years making aftermarket ink. He now trolls trying to eliminate the market
>> for such products. He is also focused on people being graduates, because
>> he
>> proudly obtained his high school equivalency while in the federal pen. I
>> know all of these facts because I'm using the same sources as he did above
>> for his statements.

0
Tony
1/25/2006 8:34:26 AM

George E. Cawthon wrote:

> ngreplies wrote:
>
>> I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and although
>> there is a strong argument for using originals, it only seems a month
>> ago
>> since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.
>>
>> I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head
>> cleans
>> itself every time a print is carried out.
>>
>> I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks, and
>> whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they dye
>> or pigment based?)
>>
>> I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there
>> is a
>> vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink -
>> well
>> almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large sponge -
>> probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to the heads.
>>
>> I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled
>> carefully
>> and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has
>> just
>> occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with
>> age and
>> send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.
>>
>> For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the
>> fact I am
>> looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please
>> don't
>> bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and
>> this is
>> not the place for a slanging match.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.
>> (newsgroup replies only)
>>

> 1. You don't want any tank to run dry.
> 2. You should refill before the non-sponge side is dry, maybe still
> 1/5 full.
> 3.  The large black tank is pigmented ink, the others are dye.
> 4. Yes they are easy to refill

A MESSY PAIN

> 5.  It shouldn't clean the head before each print, but I agree that it
> goes through a lot of gyrations, but part of those aren't head cleanings.
>
> Here is a place with quite a bit of information and reliable shipping.

IF YOU WANT RELIABLE INFORMATION GO TO THE CANON WEBSITE.  NOT A
RELABELER WHO DOES NOT RELABEL PROPERLY.  BUY A PREFILLED CART AND ASK
WHAT KIND OF INK YOU ARE GETTING.  HA HA HA.  YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEY
WILL NOT TELL YOU.  LOWEST BIDDER.

> http://alotofthings.com/
0
measekite
1/25/2006 4:07:11 PM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in

> George E. Cawthon wrote:
>
>> ngreplies wrote:
>>
>>> I have come to renew the cyan tank for the above printer - and
>>> although there is a strong argument for using originals, it only
>>> seems a month ago
>>> since this cartridge was replaced and I have not printed that much.
>>>
>>> I can only put the huge drain down to the fact that the printer head
>>> cleans
>>> itself every time a print is carried out.
>>>
>>> I am wondering whether the tank BCI-6C is pigment or dye based inks,
>>> and whether the JR Inkjet bulk refill inks are compatible (are they
>>> dye or pigment based?)
>>>
>>> I look at the cartridge which is reported low, and notice that there
>>> is a
>>> vertical tank about 1/3 of the cartridge which is now devoid of ink
>>> - well
>>> almost, and the other 2/3 of the tank is taken up with a large
>>> sponge - probably as a mechanism to rid bubbles out of the supply to
>>> the heads.
>>>
>>> I cannot see any reason why this chamber cannot be simply refilled
>>> carefully
>>> and re-sealed through a hole drilled at the top of this tank. It has
>>> just
>>> occurred to me that the ink in the sponge may become thickened with
>>> age and
>>> send a clog into the head when refilled - but I do not know.
>>>
>>> For those out there (like Measkite) who just want to shout at the
>>> fact I am
>>> looking at bulk ink refilling as opposed to OEM replacement - please
>>> don't
>>> bother to reply to this post. We've heard all your views before and
>>> this is
>>> not the place for a slanging match.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any sensible constructive feedback.
>>> (newsgroup replies only)
>>>

>> 1. You don't want any tank to run dry.
>> 2. You should refill before the non-sponge side is dry, maybe still
>> 1/5 full.
>> 3.  The large black tank is pigmented ink, the others are dye.
>> 4. Yes they are easy to refill
>
> A MESSY PAIN

Not the BCI6 style cart.

>> 5.  It shouldn't clean the head before each print, but I agree that
>> it goes through a lot of gyrations, but part of those aren't head
>> cleanings.
>>
>> Here is a place with quite a bit of information and reliable
>> shipping.
>>
> IF YOU WANT RELIABLE INFORMATION GO TO THE CANON WEBSITE.  NOT A
> RELABELER WHO DOES NOT RELABEL PROPERLY.  BUY A PREFILLED CART AND ASK
> WHAT KIND OF INK YOU ARE GETTING.  HA HA HA.  YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEY
> WILL NOT TELL YOU.  LOWEST BIDDER.

We are talking of bulk ink here, which it is established alotofthings.com
sells a major reputable manufacturer's ink.

Canon doesn'd disclose, not has it been establiched what their
formulation or manufacturer is. And bas en on the established fact that
the less an ink manufacturer or vendor discloses, the worse they are.

>> http://alotofthings.com/

0
Gary
1/25/2006 8:55:11 PM

Gary Tait wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in
>

>>George E. Cawthon wrote:

>>>1. You don't want any tank to run dry.
>>>2. You should refill before the non-sponge side is dry, maybe still
>>>1/5 full.
>>>3.  The large black tank is pigmented ink, the others are dye.
>>>4. Yes they are easy to refill
>>>

>>A MESSY PAIN
>>

>Not the BCI6 style cart.

EVERY WEEK I GET RID OF A JERK AND A NEW ONE LIKE YOU TAKES THEIR PLACE.

IT IS A VERY MESSY PAIN AND A NUISANCE.

>>>5.  It shouldn't clean the head before each print, but I agree that
>>>it goes through a lot of gyrations, but part of those aren't head
>>>cleanings.
>>>
>>>Here is a place with quite a bit of information and reliable
>>>shipping.
>>>

>>IF YOU WANT RELIABLE INFORMATION GO TO THE CANON WEBSITE.  NOT A
>>RELABELER WHO DOES NOT RELABEL PROPERLY.  BUY A PREFILLED CART AND ASK
>>WHAT KIND OF INK YOU ARE GETTING.  HA HA HA.  YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEY
>>WILL NOT TELL YOU.  LOWEST BIDDER.
>>

>We are talking of bulk ink here, which it is established alotofthings.com
>sells a major reputable manufacturer's ink.

THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT IS IN THEIR PREFILLED CARTS AND MAKE YOU HUNT
FOR THE CONTENTS OF BULK.  SINCE YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY DISCLOSE YOUR
PRODUCTS AND CANNOT PARTIALLY BE PROFESSIONIAL I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE A
VERY PROFESSIOHNAL ORGANIZATION AND THEIR WEBSITE REFLECTS THAT.

>Canon doesn'd disclose,

THEY ARE WHAT YOU MEASURE EVERYTHING AGAINST.  TAKE THE FINDER OUT AND
WASH IT.

>not has it been establiched what their
>formulation or manufacturer is.

I DO NOT THINK THE 2 HERMISPHERES OF YOUR MIND ARE LINKED.

>And bas en on the established fact that
>the less an ink manufacturer or vendor discloses, the worse they are.

SNIP
NOTHING WORTHWHILE AFTER THIS.
0
measekite
1/26/2006 12:56:26 AM
> Measkite said... the usual <snipped per request>

The only *jerk* here with all due respect, is you sir.  I just looked
on the alotofthings website and guess what they well the following
brands

BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand ArrowJet/SkyHorse
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand Butterfly Print Image
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand G&G
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand MMC
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand MyInk
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand Nectron
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand ProColor
BCI-3e & BCI-6 Compatible: Brand VVG

And guess what one of those brands was reviewed by the recent article
you posted... in PCworld no less, and listed as being comparable to
Epson's ink for the stylus c82.  So you would reccomend alotofthings
because they sell a brand that was actually reviewed by PCworld?

0
zakezuke
1/26/2006 10:05:29 AM

> Gary Tait wrote:
>

> IT IS A VERY MESSY PAIN AND A NUISANCE.

Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.
>>We are talking of bulk ink here, which it is established
>>alotofthings.com sells a major reputable manufacturer's ink.
>>

> THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT IS IN THEIR PREFILLED CARTS AND MAKE YOU
> HUNT FOR THE CONTENTS OF BULK.  SINCE YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY DISCLOSE
> YOUR PRODUCTS AND CANNOT PARTIALLY BE PROFESSIONIAL I DO NOT THINK
> THEY ARE A VERY PROFESSIOHNAL ORGANIZATION AND THEIR WEBSITE REFLECTS
> THAT.

The info is there if you look, except for OEM.
They are very professional businesses.

0
Gary
1/26/2006 8:58:25 PM

Gary Tait wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in
>

>>Gary Tait wrote:
>>

>>IT IS A VERY MESSY PAIN AND A NUISANCE.
>>

>Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.

SO THEN YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

>>>We are talking of bulk ink here, which it is established
>>>alotofthings.com sells a major reputable manufacturer's ink.
>>>

>>THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT IS IN THEIR PREFILLED CARTS AND MAKE YOU
>>HUNT FOR THE CONTENTS OF BULK.  SINCE YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY DISCLOSE
>>YOUR PRODUCTS AND CANNOT PARTIALLY BE PROFESSIONIAL I DO NOT THINK
>>THEY ARE A VERY PROFESSIOHNAL ORGANIZATION AND THEIR WEBSITE REFLECTS
>>THAT.
>>

>The info is there if you look, except for OEM.
>They are very professional businesses.

0
measekite
1/27/2006 12:52:27 AM
Gary Tait wrote:
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in
>

>>Gary Tait wrote:
>>

>>IT IS A VERY MESSY PAIN AND A NUISANCE.
>

> Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.
>
>>>We are talking of bulk ink here, which it is established
>>>alotofthings.com sells a major reputable manufacturer's ink.
>>>

>>THEY DO NOT DISCLOSE WHAT IS IN THEIR PREFILLED CARTS AND MAKE YOU
>>HUNT FOR THE CONTENTS OF BULK.  SINCE YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY DISCLOSE
>>YOUR PRODUCTS AND CANNOT PARTIALLY BE PROFESSIONIAL I DO NOT THINK
>>THEY ARE A VERY PROFESSIOHNAL ORGANIZATION AND THEIR WEBSITE REFLECTS
>>THAT.
>

> The info is there if you look, except for OEM.
> They are very professional businesses.

Whoa Gary...that's far too much info for that brain dead fuckwit moron
to read and if he succeeds in reading it count on zero comprehension.
He is a real loser!
Frank
0
Frank
1/27/2006 2:49:03 AM

> Gary Tait wrote:
>
>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in
>>

>>>Gary Tait wrote:
>>>

>>>IT IS A VERY MESSY PAIN AND A NUISANCE.
>>>

>>Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.
>>

> SO THEN YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

He knows what he is doing. You are so illogical you can't even defend
your posts. Must have been all those years in prison.
0
Prime
1/27/2006 5:11:29 AM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:f9eCf.16215$Jd.14482
@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

>>Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.
>>

> SO THEN YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

No idiots. Like you.
0
Gary
1/27/2006 9:03:08 PM

Gary Tait wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:f9eCf.16215$Jd.14482
>@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:
>

>>>Only for the idiots that don't know what they are doing.
>>>

>>SO THEN YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
>>

>No idiots. Like you.

BYE BYE BURTIE FURTIE
BYE BYE FRANKIE CRANKIE
BYE BYE DA BEEFER
PRETTY SOON ITS TATER TOT
0
measekite
1/28/2006 12:49:42 AM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:GczCf.22543$F_3.7053
@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

> Gary Tait wrote:
>
>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:f9eCf.16215$Jd.14482
>>@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

>>>SO THEN YOU DO ADMIT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
>>>

>>No idiots. Like you.
>>

> BYE BYE BURTIE FURTIE
> BYE BYE FRANKIE CRANKIE
> BYE BYE DA BEEFER

Hello 'Faglia!
0
Branwynn

Printer Ink

Canon Pixma IP4000 ink refills
My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills. I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't have them for the IP4000. I am pleased with the bulk refills and hope someone can direct us to a place where they have the same type ink refill for the Canon Pixma IP4000 Thanks for any help. John On Mar 30, 4:41=A0pm, thewiz <jwelles...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > My son has a Canon Pixma IP4000 and we are looking for cheap refills. > I use bulk refills for my Epson CX8400 from cisinks.com but they don't ha= ve > them for...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

Canon Printer ink refills
I have an i860 and will be ordering my first refill kit from Atlantic inkjet . . . but . . . I was wondering, has anyone had any experience with long term refilling ink cartridges and were there any detrimental effects? I've read in other forums/discussion groups where some people report having to replace print heads after so many refills and speculation that replacement would not have been necessary had the person stuck with factory ink cartridges/"quality" inks/etc. I realize some information may be anecdotal but, probably, interesting none the less. <nomail...

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart?
How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. Thanks Mikey They are all the same, unless they are not full. BCI3Bk will hold about 21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge. "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message news:_Hoaf.1285$fe6.76@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. > > Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. > > Thanks > > Mikey >...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, ...

Which Printer Should I buy? Canon IP4000, Canon I865, Epson R300
Which is the best printer? Main points below. 1. Accuracy when printing to CD/DVD (My old Epson 900 was a devil to set up) going off center and needed adjusting. 2. Economy. Although I can get the ink for about the same cost which printer performs best. 3. Print quality Photo / CD DVD To put it into perspective here are the best prices I have found for the printers so far. 1. Epson R300 �84.95 2. Canon I865 �119.99 3. Canon IP4000 �99.99 Thanks Mike I have the R300 and love it. I do not love the price of the replacement ink. I have printed about 200 DVD ...

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep...

Canon Ink refilling....
..... just got my first Canon refill kit but after filling all cartridges (i950 and s9000) the ink levels still show the same settings on the graph as before refilling (s9000) - despite a reboot of PC..... any idea why they don't all show full ?? In article <c08e4a07.0309280748.785c8087@posting.google.com>, advid@freeuk.com says... > .... just got my first Canon refill kit but after filling all > cartridges (i950 and s9000) the ink levels still show the same > settings on the graph as before refilling (s9000) - despite a reboot > of PC..... any idea why they do...

Canon Inks iP4000
I am looking for a new printer and am torn between the iP3000 and iP4000 I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk What are the differences between these inks and why two blacks??? Does the mono print use one and the colour print use the other or something. What are the significant differences between the two models apart from the additional tank? Thanks. > I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. > They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk Pigment black and dye black. The dye black is used for photo paper a ...

Web resources about - Refill ink for Canon iP4000 - comp.periphs.printers

Capillary refill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of a finger until it turns white, and taking note of the time needed for the color to return once pressure is released. Normal capillary refill ...

Refills - Schedule and Todo Organizer (Sync with Google Calendar & Tasks™) on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Refills - Schedule and Todo Organizer (Sync with Google Calendar & Tasks™) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

How to Refill Keurig Coffee K-cups and Save Money on Coffee with this Video - YouTube
This video (from Howard at http://thewaterexchange.net) offers a simple method to refill the coffee K-cups used in the popular Keurig coffee ...

‘Refill policy’: doctors in Abu Dhabi to get power to issue long-term prescriptions
The Health Authority Abu Dhabi is in the final stages of implementing a 'refill policy' that will mean those chronic patients whose conditions ...

Could we refill the Great Artesian Basin with floodwater?
It's a temptingly simple idea that in times of flood we can inject surplus water back into the Great Artesian Basin. But while reinjection is ...

New iTunes Pass credit refill service now available in United States
... about AAPL Company , Apple Retail , and itunes pass continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "New iTunes Pass credit refill ...

Coke's 'Happiness Refill' Dispenses Internet Access in Brazil
Coca-Cola is turning its beachfront concept store in Rio de Janeiro into a lab for the company's "Happiness Refill" project a dispenser that ...

Kleiner Perkins Refills Wallet With $525M for Early Stage Companies
Sand Hill venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has closed its fifteenth fund today of $525 million. As had been previously reported ...

Fast magma refills suggest some volcanoes connect straight to the mantle
Irazu volcano climbs 3,432 m above Costa Rica. Rafael Golan/Wikimedia Because of their location’s geology, Icelandic volcanoes are known to ...

Chrysler minivans under investigation for stalling after fuel refill
Filed under: Minivan/Van , Safety , Chrysler , Dodge According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration , at least one man has ...