Replacement Ink for Canon printer

I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

0
Kenneth

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

Country? Region?

0
Caitlin
7/23/2005 1:10:50 AM
For bulk ink www.alotofthings.com is a very good vendor. I've been a
customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com
(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
this newsgroup are regulars on that forum and you'll get some very good info
without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.
--
Ron

"Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

0
Ron
7/23/2005 4:26:20 AM
Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
chance your printhead will clog.

Kenneth Maultsby wrote:

>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

0
measekite
7/23/2005 7:31:02 AM

Ron Cohen wrote:

>For bulk ink snip

There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
what you are getting.

>is a very good vendor. I've been a
>customer of theirs for several years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for
>refilling. If you want prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
>http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or www.tylermartin.com

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT.  I PERSONALLY CALLED TYLER MARTIN.  THEY
TOLD ME THEY DO NOT SELL PREFILLED SENSINENT INK AND THEY WOULD NOT TELL
ME WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.  DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY INK FROM ANY VENDOR
WHO WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT IN YOUR PRINTER THAT CAN
CLOG THE PRINTHEAD.

ALL OF THOSE SOURCES ARE PART OF AN AFTERMARKET CLUB THAT YOU SHOULD BE
AWAYS OF AND NIFTY IS FILLED WITH MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT FOR A REASON
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SEEM TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND THESE POOR BUSINESS
PRACTICES.  MAYBE THEY OWN STOCK OR WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES.

>(on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For more
>information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several of us on
>this newsgroup are regulars

LIKE HE SAID.  THEY ARE REGULARS.

>on that forum and you'll get some very good info
>without the ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
>inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.

0
measekite
7/23/2005 7:36:59 AM
measekite wrote:

> Ron Cohen wrote:
>
>> For bulk ink snip
>>
> There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
> what you are getting.
>
>> is a very good vendor. I've been a customer of theirs for several
>> years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for refilling. If you want
>> prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
>> http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or
>> www.tylermartin.com
>>

> DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT.  I PERSONALLY CALLED TYLER MARTIN.  THEY
> TOLD ME THEY DO NOT SELL PREFILLED SENSINENT INK AND THEY WOULD NOT TELL
> ME WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.  DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY INK FROM ANY VENDOR
> WHO WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT IN YOUR PRINTER THAT CAN
> CLOG THE PRINTHEAD.
>
> ALL OF THOSE SOURCES ARE PART OF AN AFTERMARKET CLUB THAT YOU SHOULD BE
> AWAYS OF AND NIFTY IS FILLED WITH MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT FOR A REASON
> I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SEEM TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND THESE POOR BUSINESS
> PRACTICES.  MAYBE THEY OWN STOCK OR WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES.
>
>> (on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ). For
>> more information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com. Several
>> of us on this newsgroup are regulars
>

> LIKE HE SAID.  THEY ARE REGULARS.
>
>> on that forum and you'll get some very good info without the
>> ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
>> inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.

You lying sack of crap! I just got off the phone with TM and he said you
NEVER called him.
STOP YOUR BULLSHIT LYING. WE'RE ON TO YOU!
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 3:45:53 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Ron Cohen wrote:
>>
>>> For bulk ink snip
>>>
>> There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
>> what you are getting.
>>
>>> is a very good vendor. I've been a customer of theirs for several
>>> years. They stock Sensient-Formulabs ink for refilling. If you want
>>> prefilled cartridges a good source is abacus
>>> http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html or
>>> www.tylermartin.com
>>

>> DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT.  I PERSONALLY CALLED TYLER MARTIN.
>> THEY TOLD ME THEY DO NOT SELL PREFILLED SENSINENT INK AND THEY WOULD
>> NOT TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.  DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY INK
>> FROM ANY VENDOR WHO WILL NOT DISCLOSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO PUT IN
>> YOUR PRINTER THAT CAN CLOG THE PRINTHEAD.
>>
>> ALL OF THOSE SOURCES ARE PART OF AN AFTERMARKET CLUB THAT YOU SHOULD
>> BE AWAYS OF AND NIFTY IS FILLED WITH MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB THAT FOR A
>> REASON I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SEEM TO CONTINUALLY DEFEND THESE POOR
>> BUSINESS PRACTICES.  MAYBE THEY OWN STOCK OR WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES.
>>
>>> (on eBay http://stores.ebay.com/AbacusInk/AbacusInk-Canon.html ).
>>> For more information on refilling check out www.nifty-stuff.com.
>>> Several of us on this newsgroup are regulars
>>

>> LIKE HE SAID.  THEY ARE REGULARS.
>>
>>> on that forum and you'll get some very good info without the
>>> ridiculous comments from the anti 3rd party ink troll who has
>>> inflicted himself upon this newsgroup.
>>>

> You lying sack of crap! I just got off the phone with TM and he said
> you NEVER called him.
> STOP YOUR BULLSHIT LYING. WE'RE ON TO YOU!
> Frank

You are really dumb.  You are a liar.  You are also a piece of crap.
And who is We  he he he he he
0
measekite
7/23/2005 3:57:28 PM
measekite wrote:
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.
>
> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good
>> price?

I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever
have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual
experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever
used after market carts.
You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
icing on the cake!
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 4:11:18 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be
>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>
>> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>
>>> I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e
>>> black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase
>>> replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a
>>> good price?
>>>

> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never
> ever purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never
> ever have I had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my
> actual experience, not some bullshit from our resident troll who has
> never ever used after market carts.
> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
> icing on the cake!
> Frank

THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH.  HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.  DO
NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE.  HE DOES BUY SOME KIND
OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK
HE USES.  HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT
RISK.  HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG.  SURE YOU MAY SAVE
50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS

DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.  HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  HE WILL TELL
YOU ANYTHING.  I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A
SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
0
measekite
7/23/2005 4:43:39 PM
"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.

I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
for one year and have had no clogs.  Excellent color match and no problems.
Measekite always attacks anyone who, from their own experience, has used
aftermarket inks successfully.  He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
aftermarket inks and their vendors.  You can expect him to follow this
message with some attempt to demean my response.  The poor fellow just can't
help himself.  pay no attention.

> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

0
Burt
7/23/2005 4:44:50 PM

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
>>> chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>> purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>> had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>> not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>> market carts.
>> You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>> icing on the cake!
>> Frank
>

> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH.  HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.  DO NOT
> KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE.  HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
> AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
> USES.  HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
> HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG.  SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
> SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>
> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.  HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  HE WILL TELL YOU
> ANYTHING.  I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
> AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.

Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite.  Brain damage from sniffing too
much OEM ink.

0
Burt
7/23/2005 4:47:24 PM
Burt wrote:
> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH.  HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.  DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE.  HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES.  HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG.  SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.  HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING.  I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>

> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite.  Brain damage from sniffing too
> much OEM ink.

hehehehehe...:-)
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 4:59:59 PM

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>

>>Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
>>chance your printhead will clog.
>>

>I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon printer
>for one year and have had no clogs.

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM.  HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC.  THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>Excellent color match and no problems.
>Measekite always attacks anyone who,

THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>from their own experience, has used
>aftermarket inks successfully.  He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink
>and has no experience to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against
>aftermarket inks and their vendors.

TYPICAL JARGON

>>Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>

>>>I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black
>>>and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or
>>>should use refills if refills our available for a good price?

0
measekite
7/23/2005 5:10:51 PM

Burt wrote:

>"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a canon i9900 and after the oem carts were empty I have never ever
>>>purchased them again. I use only after market carts and never ever have I
>>>had a print head clog. I am a real user and this is my actual experience,
>>>not some bullshit from our resident troll who has never ever used after
>>>market carts.
>>>You'll be very happy with after market inks and the money you save is
>>>icing on the cake!
>>>Frank
>>>

>>THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH.  HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.  DO NOT
>>KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE.  HE DOES BUY SOME KIND OF
>>AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR FORMULATES THE INK HE
>>USES.  HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK.
>>HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET CLOG.  SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR
>>SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400 PRINTERS
>>
>>DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.  HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  HE WILL TELL YOU
>>ANYTHING.  I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER
>>AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite.  Brain damage from sniffing too
>much OEM ink.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

0
measekite
7/23/2005 5:12:05 PM

Frank wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> THIS KID IS TELLING SOME TRUTH.  HE CLAIMS TO HAVE A CANON I9900.
>>> DO NOT KNOW HOW A DUMEE LIKE HIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE.  HE DOES BUY
>>> SOME KIND OF AFTERMARKET INK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO MAKES OR
>>> FORMULATES THE INK HE USES.  HE LIKE ALL THOSE USERS HAS TROUBLE AND
>>> PUTS HIS PRINTER AT RISK. HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WITH AN AFTERMARKET
>>> CLOG.  SURE YOU MAY SAVE 50% OR SO ON THE INK BUT WHY RISK A $400
>>> PRINTERS
>>>
>>> DO NOT LISTEN TO FRANKIE CRANKIE.  HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED.  HE WILL
>>> TELL YOU ANYTHING.  I DO NOT KNOW IF HE HAS STOCK IN THESE
>>> COMPANIES, IS A SLEEPER AND IS IN THE INK BUSINESS OR MAYBE WAS, OR
>>> HAS SOME AFFILIATION.
>>

>> Total nonsense, as usual, from Measekite.  Brain damage from sniffing
>> too much OEM ink.
>>
> hehehehehe...:-)
> Frank

HEHEHEHEHE
HORATIO
0
measekite
7/23/2005 5:12:37 PM
measekite wrote:

> Burt wrote:
>
>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be
>>> less chance your printhead will clog.
>>>

>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>

> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE THE
> COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM.  HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS COMING
> BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL NEVER KNOW.
> HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS OF REFILLING WITH
> GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC.  THIS IS WHAT HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>
>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks anyone
>> who,
>

> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>
>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully.  He
>> has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience to
>> back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket inks
>> and their vendors.
>

> TYPICAL JARGON

Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks, ok
and be specific.
Well...
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 5:48:11 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

>>> I have used MIS bulk inks to refill my OEM carts for my i960 canon
>>> printer for one year and have had no clogs.
>>

>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM.  HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>> NEVER KNOW.  HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC.  THIS IS WHAT
>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.
>>
>>> Excellent color match and no problems. Measekite always attacks
>>> anyone who,
>>

>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.
>>
>>> from their own experience, has used aftermarket inks successfully.
>>> He has never used anything but OEM Canon ink and has no experience
>>> to back up his biased, upper-case-typed rants against aftermarket
>>> inks and their vendors.
>>

>> TYPICAL JARGON

> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
> ok and be specific.
> Well...
> Frank

I have enough sense to know what I am paying for.  You have NONsense.
hehehehe
0
measekite
7/23/2005 6:35:51 PM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> Burt wrote:
>>
>>> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).  He works in a print
shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.

Linda
0
LindaD
7/23/2005 6:59:41 PM
LindaD wrote:
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>

> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).  He works in a print
> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>
> Linda

Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 7:09:21 PM
measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR OF THE INK HE BUYS BECAUSE
>>> THE COMPANY WILL NOT TELL HIM.  HE NEVER KNOWS WHEN THE CLOG IS
>>> COMING BECAUSE THE VENDOR CAN SELL HIM A DIFFERENT INK AND HE WILL
>>> NEVER KNOW.  HE ALSO HAS TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN IN THE ASS AND MESS
>>> OF REFILLING WITH GLOVES, NEEDLES, CLEANING CLOTHS ETC.  THIS IS WHAT
>>> HE DID NOT TELL YOU.

>>> THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK BUT TELLING WHAT HE LIKES TO HIDE.

>>> TYPICAL JARGON

>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market inks,
>> ok and be specific.
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for.  You have NONsense.
> hehehehe

There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
Well...
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 7:10:47 PM

LindaD wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>Frank wrote:

>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.

>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).

How much is the shipping?

>He works in a print
>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.

I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
want to eat there

>Linda

0
measekite
7/23/2005 7:18:33 PM

Frank wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).  He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>
>> Linda
>

> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
> Frank

Never from you.  Frankie Da ink vendor
0
measekite
7/23/2005 7:20:30 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Alright bozo, it's truth time again (this is when he disappears).
>>> Tell all of us about your personal experience with after market
>>> inks, ok and be specific.
>>> Well...
>>> Frank
>>

>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for.  You have NONsense.
>> hehehehe
>

> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
> Well...
> Frank

Hi Jerko
0
measekite
7/23/2005 7:21:35 PM
measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> LindaD wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).  He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>>
>>> Linda
>>

>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>> Frank
>

> Never from you.  Frankie Da ink vendor

You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are to
keep posting your childish bullshit.
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 8:03:14 PM
measekite wrote:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>

>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>

> How much is the shipping?
>
>> He works in a print
>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>

> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean I
> want to eat there
>
>> Linda

Oh thanks! Straight to abuse@ your ISP.
Got any more?
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 8:04:18 PM
measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:dKwEe.20649$NU2.16870
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> LindaD wrote:
>
>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>

> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.

Asshole, I don't have to buy 5 packages just to get ONE (like I do with
ink from Costco. You have to spend a WHOLE lot more than $9 to get any
ink at Costco.  Get your facts right or don't contribute. This isn't a
daycare for halfbrains.

>>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>>

> How much is the shipping?

Did I say I had to have them shipped?

>>He works in a print
>>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>

> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean
> I want to eat there

When it comes to matters of print and ink, which is what's at issue here,
no one knows better than a professional print shop. You certainly don't.
You can't even stay on topic.  Which explains why you wouldn't eat at a
sausage factory: you're still not off your baby formula.

(killfile applied. I shall never have to look upon this sorry dolt again)

Linda
0
LindaD
7/23/2005 8:05:07 PM
measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> I have enough sense to know what I am paying for.  You have NONsense.
>>> hehehehe
>>

>> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
>> Well...
>> Frank
>

> Hi Jerko

I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 8:12:24 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Yeah Linda, you'lll never get the truth from him.
>>> Frank
>>

>> Never from you.  Frankie Da ink vendor
>

> You must think most of the posters in this ng are as dumb as you are
> to keep posting your childish bullshit.
> Frank

THAT IS NOT TRUE.  I DO THINK THERE ARE A FEW OF THE REGULARS THAT ARE
AS DUMB AS YOU KINGFISH
0
measekite
7/23/2005 8:37:25 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> LindaD wrote:
>>
>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you
>>> post?
>>>

>> When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>>

>> How much is the shipping?
>>
>>> He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're
>>> good.
>>>

>> I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not
>> mean I want to eat there
>>
>>> Linda
>>>

> Oh thanks! Straight to abuse@ your ISP.
> Got any more?
> Frank

YOU ARE REALLY STUPID
0
measekite
7/23/2005 8:37:57 PM

LindaD wrote:

>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:dKwEe.20649$NU2.16870
>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>LindaD wrote:
>>

>>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>>

>>When you buy tampax I am sure there is more than one in the package.
>>

>Asshole, I don't have to buy 5 packages just to get ONE (like I do with
>ink from Costco. You have to spend a WHOLE lot more than $9 to get any
>ink at Costco.  Get your facts right or don't contribute. This isn't a
>daycare for halfbrains.

ARE YOU MARRIED TO FRANKIE CRANKIE?

>>>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>>>

>>How much is the shipping?
>>

>Did I say I had to have them shipped?
>

>>>He works in a print
>>>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>>

>>I have a friend that works in a sausage factory but that does not mean
>>I want to eat there
>>

>When it comes to matters of print and ink, which is what's at issue here,
>no one knows better than a professional print shop. You certainly don't.
>You can't even stay on topic.  Which explains why you wouldn't eat at a
>sausage factory: you're still not off your baby formula.
>
>(killfile applied. I shall never have to look upon this sorry dolt again)
>

>Linda

0
measekite
7/23/2005 8:39:50 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> There you go! Why not answer the question bozo!
>>> Well...
>>> Frank
>>

>> Hi Jerko
>

> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
> Frank

ENY MEANIE MINEY MO
0
measekite
7/23/2005 8:40:38 PM
measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> Hi Jerko
>>

>> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
>> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact, right?
>> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
>> Frank
>

> ENY MEANIE MINEY MO

Yep...we all could have gussed he'd post his childish bullshit.
You're really one sick puppy.
Frank
0
Frank
7/23/2005 8:47:35 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> I take it from your non-sequitur bullshit of an answer you've been
>>> cornered again by your own lies and simply can't accept that fact,
>>> right?
>>> Well you do that all the time, so who cares.
>>> Frank
>>

>> ENY MEANIE MINEY MO
>

> Yep...we all could have gussed he'd post his childish bullshit.
> You're really one sick puppy.
> Frank

Woof
0
measekite
7/23/2005 9:22:36 PM
In article <WmmEe.20525$NU2.16606@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
> Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
> chance your printhead will clog.

better yet, don't buy any ink at all, and there will be no chance of
your printer clogging.
0
Irwin
7/24/2005 5:27:40 AM
In article <vsmEe.20526$NU2.7408@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Ron Cohen wrote:
>
> >For bulk ink snip
> >
> There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
> what you are getting.

not true. Sentient ink from alotofthings.com is labeled with
manufacturers name, lot number, and manufacture date. much more info
than you get on OEM cartridges. Plus your refills are all from the same
lot (same bottle), so there is no variation for a year or 2.

Measly wants someone else to refill his cartridges for him, and tell him
everything they know about the refilling business before he will buy
from them. Canon doesn't tell him any of this, but for some reason that
doesn't bother him. It just bothers him when somebody else won't tell
him, so he hasn't tried any of them (except Canon).

He is as much of an expert on printer inks as the Pope is on sex. (Now
that I think of it, the Pope doesn't keep his mouth shut either!)
0
Irwin
7/24/2005 5:37:40 AM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <WmmEe.20525$NU2.16606@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Go buy Canon ink at Costco for about $9.00 per cart.  There will be less
>>chance your printhead will clog.
>>

>better yet, don't buy any ink at all, and there will be no chance of
>your printer clogging.

Right on Peckerbloomer
0
measekite
7/24/2005 1:23:18 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <vsmEe.20526$NU2.7408@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Ron Cohen wrote:
>>

>>>For bulk ink snip
>>>

>>There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
>>what you are getting.
>>

>not true. Sentient ink from .com is labeled with
>manufacturers name, lot number, and manufacture date. much more info
>than you get on OEM cartridges.
>

>Measly wants someone else to refill his cartridges for him, and tell him
>everything they know about the refilling business before he will buy
>from them.

Bullshit.  I just want to know what I am buying

>Canon doesn't tell him any of this, but for some reason that
>doesn't bother him. It just bothers him when somebody else won't tell
>him, so he hasn't tried any of them (except Canon).
>
>He is as much of an expert on printer inks as the Pope is on sex.

The pope is an expert on sex.  He is telling everyone what to do and
they do it.  I think you are going to hell for using unbranded ink.

>(Now
>that I think of it, the Pope doesn't keep his mouth shut either!)

0
measekite
7/24/2005 1:25:39 PM
In article <nFMEe.15$kk6.10@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>
> >In article <vsmEe.20526$NU2.7408@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> >inkystinky@oem.com says...
> >

> The pope is an expert on sex.  He is telling everyone what to do and
> they do it.  I think you are going to hell for using unbranded ink.

Brand labeled, lot numbered Sentient ink for Canon refills is available
from alotofthings.com. I use it with excellent results.

I am going to hell for a lot of reasons, but not for using unbranded
ink. Measly is going for being a God-damned lying know-nothing who is
too dumb to keep his mouth shut.

What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges? (a clue: if you answer
"Canon", then it proves you know nothing, and probably think Canon makes
paper also, and that God makes little green (unbranded) apples).
0
Irwin
7/25/2005 7:02:22 AM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <nFMEe.15$kk6.10@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>>

>>>In article <vsmEe.20526$NU2.7408@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>>>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>>>

>>The pope is an expert on sex.  He is telling everyone what to do and
>>they do it.  I think you are going to hell for using unbranded ink.
>>

>Brand labeled, lot numbered Sentient ink for Canon refills is available
>

>I am going to hell for a lot of reasons, but not for using unbranded
>ink.

PECKERCHURCHIE

>What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges?

CANON
0
measekite
7/25/2005 7:26:39 AM
measekite wrote:

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>
>> In article <nFMEe.15$kk6.10@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>> inkystinky@oem.com says...

>>> The pope is an expert on sex.  He is telling everyone what to do and
>>> they do it.  I think you are going to hell for using unbranded ink.
>>>

>> Brand labeled, lot numbered Sentient ink for Canon refills is available
>>

>> I am going to hell for a lot of reasons, but not for using unbranded
>> ink.
>>
> PECKERCHURCHIE
>
>> What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges?
>>
> CANON

Answer his question you moron or else shut up!
Frank
0
Frank
7/25/2005 1:08:08 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>>
>>> In article <nFMEe.15$kk6.10@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>>> inkystinky@oem.com says...

>>> Brand labeled, lot numbered Sentient ink for Canon refills is
>>> available
>>

>>> I am going to hell for a lot of reasons, but not for using unbranded
>>> ink.
>>
>> PECKERCHURCHIE
>>
>>> What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges?
>>>
>> CANON
>

> Answer his question you moron or else shut up!
> Frank

Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
0
measekite
7/25/2005 2:34:00 PM
measekite wrote:

> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.

Your psycho babble answer is meaningless and points to the fact that you
are a psychotic liar.
Get lost or get help.
Frank
0
Frank
7/25/2005 3:56:16 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
>> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
>

> Your psycho babble answer is meaningless and points to the fact that
> you are a psychotic liar.
> Get lost or get help.
> Frank

Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
0
measekite
7/25/2005 5:40:36 PM

>>There are no good vendors who tell the whole truth and fully disclose
>>what you are getting.

Kodak's C-41 and E-6 chemicals are available from photo suppliers just about
everywhere. People buy them everyday. And guess what? Kodak does not and will
not disclose what's in the soup either. Only Fuji is lucky to exchange licensing
with Kodak and received full disclosure from Kodak. The reason Kodak agreed to
disclose it to Fuji is so that Fuji films can be fully C-41 and E-6 compatible
with Kodak soup. That helped to make Kodak C-41 and E-6 become industry standard
for films made by all major brand names.

Just think about your computer's CPU chip. Does Intel disclose all the details
of the chip to everyone? You must be kidding. Do you really think they will give
away the blueprint that gives them billions of dollars of profit?

Do you foolishly believe ink vendors will tell you the secret that makes money
for them? Well, they may. If they get patents to guarantee their profit they may
let you know some that you want to know.
0
Stevelee
7/26/2005 6:20:40 AM
In article <Pu0Fe.266$kk6.202@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>

> >What brand of ink is in your Canon cartridges?

> >inkystinky@oem.com says...
>
> CANON

Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.
0
Irwin
7/26/2005 7:24:30 AM
In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Frank wrote:
>
> > measekite wrote:

> >>but Measly snipped the source out, 'cause he doesn't want you to know

> >> CANON

Yeah, sure.

I'm having 100% perfect success with Sentient ink from alotofthings.com
in my Canon i960. Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
used)
0
Irwin
7/26/2005 7:30:34 AM
In article <ou9Fe.345$kk6.279@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> > measekite wrote:
> >

> >> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> >> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
> >
> >Twice

> Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
> market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.

But Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com, works perfectly for me, at
about 50 cents per refill.
0
Irwin
7/26/2005 7:32:34 AM
In message <MPG.1d4f8509c9d08e419896d2@news.aracnet.com>, Irwin
Peckinloomer <semimoto@spamforYahoo.com> writes
>Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.

To be fair I'm not sure who else could manufacture a chicken that seems
to consist almost solely of bone.

--
Timothy
0

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Frank wrote:

>Yeah, sure.
>
>Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
>times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
>used)

HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
SHIPPING.  CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,
0
measekite
7/26/2005 3:43:40 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <ou9Fe.345$kk6.279@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...

>>>Twice
>>>

>>Big lie! Simply not true.Don't believe a word this troll says. After
>>market inks do not perform just as well as oem inks.
>>

>But Sentient ink works perfectly for me, at
>about 50 cents per refill.

0
measekite
7/26/2005 3:44:20 PM
LindaD were do you get the ink.

"LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message
> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>

>> Frank wrote:

> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>

> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).  He works in a print
> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>
> Linda

0
Kenneth
7/27/2005 2:40:08 AM
In article <dyDSMHMbWk5CFw66@town-village.demon.co.uk>, me@Privacy.Net
says...
> In message <MPG.1d4f8509c9d08e419896d2@news.aracnet.com>, Irwin
> Peckinloomer <semimoto@spamforYahoo.com> writes
> >Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.
>
> To be fair I'm not sure who else could manufacture a chicken that seems
> to consist almost solely of bone.

Damn! never thought about that! That explains why you can't identify any
of the parts (except drumstick) until you eat them.
0
Irwin
7/27/2005 6:44:43 AM
In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>
> >In article <sL6Fe.297$kk6.288@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> >inkystinky@oem.com says...

Talking about refilling cartridges, not ones filled by someone else.

Read the post before you reply.

Also be nice if you had some information before you replied, but we
can't really expect that, can we?
0
Irwin
7/27/2005 6:48:34 AM
In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
> >Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
> >times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
> >used)
> >

> HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
> SHIPPING.  CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,

Not talking about prefilled dumbass. Refills.

Hard to expect someone else to refill your cartridges for you, then pass
all the savings to you (and tell you their trade secrets also)

If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.
0
Irwin
7/27/2005 6:54:05 AM

Kenneth Maultsby wrote:

>LindaD were do you get the ink.
>
>"LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message
>

>>measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?

LISTEN UP JERK.  I JUST CAME FROM COSTCO.  I BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR CARTS
- CYAN, MAGENTA, AND YELLOW.  THE PACKAGE CAME TO $26.00 APX AND THAT IS
UNDER $9.00. IN MOST CASES ALL OF THE COLOR WILL NEED REPLACING WITHIN A
MONTH OF EACH OTHER.  IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT THEN LET WALMART DO YOU
PRINTING AND SELL YOUR PRINTER.

>>Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>(that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).

IF YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD DEAL THEN BEND OVER FOR YOUR FRIEND.  THEN
YOU CAN ASK HIM TO UNCLOG THE HEAD.

>> He works in a print
>>shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>
>>Linda

DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE?

0
measekite
7/27/2005 6:56:08 AM
> Like Ford gas is in a Mustang, like Col. Sanders makes his own chickens.

This reminds me of a commercial for Frank Perdue's chickens.  "It takes
a tough man to make a tender chicken."  From what i've heard his
attempt to move into the california market met with some resistance...
and thought things would improve if they were to caption their signs in
spanish... i'm told it translates to....."It takes a hard man to make a
chicken aroused."  This sugested that the late Frank Perdue made his
own chickens.

0
zakezuke
7/27/2005 7:19:44 AM
measekite wrote:

> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>
>> LindaD were do you get the ink.
>>
>> "LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message
>>

>>> measekite <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in news:9UuEe.20616$NU2.8427
>>> @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>>> I just visited Costco. There are NO cartridges there for $9!  You have
>>> to buy multiple unit packages. Well I'm not interested in spending
>>> hundreds of dollars just to get one set. What brand of lies do you post?
>>>

> LISTEN UP JERK.  I JUST CAME FROM COSTCO.  I BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR CARTS
> - CYAN, MAGENTA, AND YELLOW.  THE PACKAGE CAME TO $26.00 APX AND THAT IS
> UNDER $9.00. IN MOST CASES ALL OF THE COLOR WILL NEED REPLACING WITHIN A
> MONTH OF EACH OTHER.  IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT THEN LET WALMART DO YOU
> PRINTING AND SELL YOUR PRINTER.
>

>>> Thankfully, a friend showed me where they buy compatibles at $3 apiece
>>> (that means I can even buy just ONE, any color!).
>

> IF YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD DEAL THEN BEND OVER FOR YOUR FRIEND.  THEN
> YOU CAN ASK HIM TO UNCLOG THE HEAD.
>
>>> He works in a print
>>> shop and they use these cartridges exclusively.  So I know they're good.
>>>
>>> Linda
>

> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE?

Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
Frank
0
Frank
7/27/2005 1:31:31 PM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <MSsFe.991$kk6.107@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>>Your mileage may vary, but you'll be sure to pay 10
>>>times what I pay if you buy Canon cartridges. (the only kind Measly has
>>>used)
>>>

>>HEY PECKERFACE, PREFILLED CARTS COST ABOUT $4.00 OR MORE INCLUDING
>>SHIPPING.  CANON IS ABOUT TWICE THE PRICE,
>>

>Not talking about prefilled dumbass. Refills.
>
>Hard to expect someone else to refill your cartridges for you, then pass
>all the savings to you (and tell you their trade secrets also)
>
>If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
>mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.

YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN PECKERMOBILE AND SAVE MORE MONEY PECKERBLOOMER
0
measekite
7/27/2005 1:38:48 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Kenneth Maultsby wrote:
>>
>>> LindaD were do you get the ink.
>>>
>>> "LindaD" <LD@lanark2.net> wrote in message

>> LISTEN UP JERK.  I JUST CAME FROM COSTCO.  I BOUGHT A SET OF COLOR
>> CARTS - CYAN, MAGENTA, AND YELLOW.  THE PACKAGE CAME TO $26.00 APX
>> AND THAT IS UNDER $9.00. IN MOST CASES ALL OF THE COLOR WILL NEED
>> REPLACING WITHIN A MONTH OF EACH OTHER.  IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT
>> THEN LET WALMART DO YOU PRINTING AND SELL YOUR PRINTER.

>> IF YOU THINK THAT IS A GOOD DEAL THEN BEND OVER FOR YOUR FRIEND.
>> THEN YOU CAN ASK HIM TO UNCLOG THE HEAD.

>> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE?
>>

> Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
> Frank

DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?
DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
[...]
7/27/2005 1:57:47 PM
measekite wrote:

> [...]
> LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE
> CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA
> MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE
> SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR
> LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE
> CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA
> MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE
> SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR
> LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE
> CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA
> MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE
> SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR

Oh good one! Straight to abuse@your ISP.
Thanks you idiot.
Any more?
Frank
0
Frank
7/27/2005 3:29:32 PM
It would be nice if this thread would just die, and others threads like =
this, that have been turned into a pissing contests. Over 35 replies in =
5 days to the original post should be enough. Especially since the =
majority of the replies do not answer the OP question. The continuation =
of this thread, is just a waste bandwidth.

For those who believe "measkite", is wrong, or others like them, then =
just delete their part of the message in the thread when replying to the =
newsgroup. A simple highlight cut/delete, is all that is necessary. If =
you include their text in your replies, you give them the opportunity to =
continue their misinformation, if you feel that way, over, and over, and =
over again. Ignore them, and maybe they will go away.

And "measkite", anyone who has check this newsgroup in the last six (6) =
months or so, will understand that you do not recommend compatible =
cartridges or bulk inks, which includes refill kits, for printers. I am =
pretty sure, that if someone has posted a question about replacement =
inks in this newsgroup, that they have already shop around at stores =
where they live, for OEM/branded cartridges, and probably online stores. =
They have chosen, not to buy these cartridges from these stores, if =
possible. Because of price, or inconvenience/expense of travel to these =
stores for this type of cartridge. They have decided that they want an =
alternative, if possible. So basically you do not offer an alternative =
to them, so there is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a =
thread beyond ten (replies), if there is no follow-up question from the =
OP.

--=20

Rich/rerat

(RRR News)    <message rule>

RRR_News
7/27/2005 6:30:45 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
>>> Frank
>>

>> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?
>> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP
>> THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?
>

> Oh good one! Straight to abuse@your ISP.
> Thanks you idiot.
> Any more?
> Frank

Be sure to tell them what Frankie Crankie da asshole said:

Frank quote
Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
Frank
end quote

Straight to Earthlink

0
measekite
7/27/2005 7:23:44 PM
measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:

>>> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?
>>> DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP
>>> THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE
>>> FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE
>>> DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES
>>> HE SWEEP THE FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?DOES HE SWEEP THE
>>> FLOOR LIKE FRANKIE CRANKIE DA MORON?
>>

>> Oh good one! Straight to abuse@your ISP.
>> Thanks you idiot.
>> Any more?
>> Frank
>

> Be sure to tell them what Frankie Crankie da asshole said:
> Frank quote
> Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
> Frank
> end quote
>
> Straight to Earthlink

You're really and truly an idiot!
Frank
0
Frank
7/27/2005 7:26:44 PM

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Oh good one! Straight to abuse@your ISP.
>>> Thanks you idiot.
>>> Any more?
>>> Frank
>>

>> Be sure to tell them what Frankie Crankie da asshole said:
>> Frank quote
>> Stop yelling you witfuck moron!
>> Frank
>> end quote
>>
>> Straight to Earthlink
>>
> You're really and truly an idiot!
> Frank

MORE ABUSE Straight to Earthlink
0
measekite
7/27/2005 7:36:09 PM
"RRR_News" <nospam@isp.com> wrote in

> And "measkite" [edited] you do not offer an alternative to them, so there
> is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a thread beyond ten
> (replies), if there is no follow-up question from the OP.

Keep in mind he has no other interest in life but to amuse himself in this
ng. If he can't get it from other people (most have killfiled him by now),
he plays with his alter ego "Frank".
0
AA
7/27/2005 8:21:05 PM

AA Battery wrote:

>"RRR_News" <nospam@isp.com> wrote in
>

>>And "measkite" [edited] you do not offer an alternative to them, so there
>>is no reason to reply to their posting, and continue a thread beyond ten
>>(replies), if there is no follow-up question from the OP.
>>

>Keep in mind he has no other interest in life but to amuse himself in this
>ng. If he can't get it from other people (most have killfiled him by now),
>he plays with his alter ego "Frank".

Hey voltage - you are a real charge
0
measekite
7/27/2005 9:59:50 PM
In article <I7MFe.1314$kk6.1207@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>
> >If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
> >mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.
> >

> YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN PECKERMOBILE AND SAVE MORE MONEY PECKERBLOOMER

Actually, been there done that, but that's off topic. This is on topic:

> Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

Here's my source of Sentient ink for Canon, branded, with lot # & mfg
date on each bottle. Since you have previously snipped this out of my
posts, denying others of information from an experienced, satisfied user
not just a poser like you, who has no refill experience)

Works just like OEM ink for me in my Canon i960:

Sentient ink, from alotofthings.com
This is one vendor of reliable, brand labeled ink, and there are others,
but my 100% satisfactory experience is with this one, alotofthings.com
0
Irwin
7/28/2005 8:33:40 AM

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <I7MFe.1314$kk6.1207@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>>

>>>If you're too mechanically inept to refill a Canon cartridge without
>>>mishap, then I pray you don't have a drivers license.
>>>

>>YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN PECKERMOBILE AND SAVE MORE MONEY PECKERBLOOMER
>>

>Actually, been there done that, but that's off topic. This is on topic:
>

>>Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:
>>

>PECKERBLOOMER JOINED THE CHURCH.  FOR ALL OF THE REPEAT POSTINGS HE TOO WILL SOON BE KILLFILED.

0
measekite

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

which third party ink is the best replacement for a canon printer?
Hi, I bought a Canon i250 printer 3 weeks ago. I had a lot of printing to do and ran out of black in the second week. A friend of mine who has an S200 was using Fullmark cartridges for several months and he said there's no difference in quality and it's considerably cheaper. Ok, I got such a cartridge, but I'm getting extreme ink bleeding. Even on better paper, it still does not look like the Canon ink (which made printouts look as if they were made by a laser printer if on good paper). On better paper I _sometimes_ get a bit of smearing. So, I wonder, how good are the...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep cleaning routines use the most ink. There have been many discussions on this newsgroup and in other forums about the 'waste ink tank is full' messages and how to reset the printer. Taking the printer to a repair facility may end up costing nearly as much as a new printer. The tank isn't a bottle or container as the name implies. It is an absorbent pad. If you don't go overboard with deep cleaning cycles the chances are good that you'll not ever see this message for your printer. -- Ron "Hg" <hg@gh.hg> wrote in message news:42eb7fa8$0$78157$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the > printer, > and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are > replaced. > So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridg...

Canon Cat printer driver for HP printer

Aftermarket ink for Canon printer
A aftermarket ink store is selling out their stock of Liberty Canon carts because they are changing suppliers. I don't know if it is because of problems or price points. If I mix Liberty carts with Canon-brande ones will the results be satisfactory? I'm particularly concerned with gumming up the print head om my M600. Brendan mixing carts shouldn't matter don't forget when you run out of a cartridge your not mixing the inks in the printhead its only being mixed on the paper www.bizco.com.au "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA>...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? ...

Your Ink for Espon Canon printer
special offer suitable for all Epson Canon inkjet printer , welcom to visit http://xibase.net/products.php or tel 2683 2829 , free delivery. ...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

Canon printer ink usage
Strange problem! I purchased a new computer a little more than a year ago. Along with it I got a Canon Pixma MP520 printer. As all new printers, it had four new ink cartridges in it. I set up the software so it only printed black and grey. There were no colors involved. The other day it complained (slightly over a year's use) that it was running out of Cyan. I replaced the Cyan cartridge and it began working again. Bit I noticed the cartridge I removed was 40-50% full of ink. Two things occur to me: (1) Why would it be reported as empty? (2) Why would it be emp...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

No printer model for Canon in Tiger Printer Setup Utility
I have successfully set up remote printing from my OS X 10.4 Tiger laptop to my Canon S750 printer connected to my Win XP home PC. I can print across the network, through the XP box and all the way to the printer - but nothing emerges. I suspect that my problem is the lack of any Canon printer models to choose from in the Printer Setup Utility on the OS X laptop. When I open the Printer Setup Utility and click on the "More Printers ..." button, I can navigate through the workgroup to the XP box and to the Shared printer without any problems. In the Printer Model pulldown, ...

Replacing IBM 6400 Printer With A Network Laser Printer
We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. We are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser printer. The question that I have is what would be the best option. Requirements Drawer 1 - 8X11 Drawer 2 = 11X17 Overlay Printing Compatible with AS/400 V5R4 On Aug 6, 10:44=A0am, bneal69 <bnea...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are currently using a IBM 6400 printer for most of our reports. =A0We > are thinking about switching are main reports over to print on a laser > printer. > > The question that I have is what would be the best opti...

Ink for refilling Canon printer cartridges
About 3-4 years ago I found out you can refill printer cartridges and found a Canadian company that sold refill kits & ink. I bought a pint bottle and am just now running out, but it's been so long I have lost their contact info. The labels and instruction sheets don't have their name or number. Since I've had such good luck with their ink, I'd like to buy from them again before trying out another company. Anybody recognize this company? I remain respectful and a little bit hongry, X Guv Bob http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003 Represented in all slander...

generic ink for Canon printers satisfactory?
I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the printer. Some of the cartridges are now empty and need replacing. Are there non-Canon cartridges that are as satisfactory as Canon's own brand? If so, may I ask for recommendations? best, Aaron On 27 Jun 2004 08:07:59 -0700, aaronep@pacbell.net (Aaron Epstein) wrote: >I have a Canon I860 color inkjet printer that has made fantastic >prints using the original Canon ink cartridges that came with the >printer. > >Some of...

Lyson quad inks for Canon printers
Is anyone actually using Lyson quad or reduced gamut inks for printing black and white photos on Canon printers? If so, what do you like or dislike about them? It seems that only Lyson makes these inks for Canon printers. MIS and Piezography inks are for Epson printers only. Piezography is working on adapting their inks to Canon printers but haven't released any products yet. Thanks in advance, Jim ...

Web resources about - Replacement Ink for Canon printer - comp.periphs.printers

Chemistry and Metallurgy Research Replacement Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Chemistry and Metallurgy Research Replacement Facility , usually referred to as the CMRR , is a facility under construction at Los Alamos ...

Unsportsmanlike Conduct Called On Replacement NFL Ref Due To Facebook Posts
One of the National Football League ’s replacement officials was removed from his assignment to work the New Orleans Saints ’ visit to the Carolina ...

Facebook Home: Replacement Home Screen for Android
Nicely-designed phone interface that I would personally never want to use. (They’re embedding Helvetica rather than using Google’s crummy Roboto. ...

The Replacements (@TheReplacements) on Twitter
Website has been fixed. Stay tuned to see what other shenanigans we may or may not have up our sleeves... theReplacementsOfficial.

App Store - The Complete Hair Replacement Guide
Get The Complete Hair Replacement Guide on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nexus 4 Screen Replacement + Frame/Bezel Exchange - YouTube
For the parts or tools needed to perform this repair visit http://www.repairsuniverse.com/lg-nexus-4-e960-screen-replacement-repair-parts.ht ...

Apple begins shipping replacement USB-C cables to Retina MacBook owners
Last week, Apple launched a USB-C cable replacement program , saying that some cables shipped with the 12-inch Retina MacBook were faulty. Thea ...

Battle over Scalia replacement heating up
Despite possible political brawl, Obama's nominees for other top posts could offer hints on his thinking

Sandra Day O'Connor: Obama should name Scalia's replacement
CNN Sandra Day O'Connor: Obama should name Scalia's replacement CNN Washington (CNN) Retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor says ...

Megyn Kelly Helps GOP Senator Attack Democrats Over Scalia Replacement
Megyn Kelly used her interview with Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to help advance Republican messaging over its obstruction of an Obama nominee ...