Russian website which had a service manual for the Canon Pixma IP3000 bubblejet printer.

Hello all.
Some of the long standing subscribers to this news group will probably
remember details of this Russian website.
I'm probably going back more than one year.
Thanks in advance for that info.
BTW, any other source of supply will be appreciated.

Sylvain.

0
Sylvain

If you fancy a good ol' browse have a look on the old boards, the one
before this came into being... here's the link
http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/forum39.html...  Note:This is read
only

davy

0
davy
10/29/2007 9:35:32 AM
Did you mean this one - 'Service Manuals' (http://www.eserviceinfo.com/)

0
Overclocked
10/29/2007 2:23:15 PM
"davy" <davy.2z7xnh@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> If you fancy a good ol' browse have a look on the old boards, the one
> before this came into being... here's the link
> http://www.howtofixcomputers.com/bb/forum39.html...  Note:This is read
> only
>
> davy

Thanks to you and "Overclocked". It will take some time for me to check
these websites out.

Sylvain.

0
Sylvain

Service manual for Canon PIXMA iPx000 printers?
I'm looking for a service manual for the iP3000, but will settle for any of them. If you have a PDF file to share of one of these manuals, I'd appreciate a copy. (Yes, I know about e-bay.) Thanks, Dave dave-usenet1.at.mailblocks.dot.com -- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already. DaveC me@privacy.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group "DaveC" <me@privacy.net> ... > I'm looking for a service manual for the iP3000, but will settl...

Canon Pixma IP3000 printer ink question
Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but spotted 2 different black ink carts, the BCI-3eBk and the BCI-6. The BCI-3eBK seems to be slightly more expensive than the BCI-6. Anyone got a clue what the difference is? Also, I was looking at an Epson R200 - is there any reason I should be panicking to cancel my order for a Canon and go for the Epson? -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm Simon Finnigan wrote: >Basically, I`m looking at getting one of these printers, but s...

Canon BJC 3000 Printer Service Manual
# Canon BJC 3000 Printer Service Manual # Canon BJC 5000 Printer Service Manual # Canon BJC 6500 Printer Service Manual http://printer-resetter-service-manual.blogspot.com/ ...

No canon pixma ip3000 printer drivers for linux
Canon does not have linux driver for pixma ip3000 printer. I tried i250 driver but it didn't work. When I ask for a test page nothing happens: the printer's light starts blinking, but no page came out. Is there a workaround? Is there a open source linux driver for Canon pixma ip3000 printer? ...

linux & canon pixma ip3000 printer
My hp deskjet 920c broke during printjob (second hp printer with lifespan of less then 2 yrs) and i would like to buy a new color inktjet printer and preferbaly not HP, the inktcartridges cost to much too. The Canon Pixma IP3000 caught my eye and it will probably will work very good with winxp, but i have dual boot pc (winxp & fedora core3) and i would like to use the printer with linux as well. If i can't print photos or cd-roms with linux thats ok, but i would very much like to print colored text and agenda (from korganizer) and the likes. The information about canon printers ...

Warning about Canon PIXMA iP3000/iP4000 series printers
We were considering buying a Canon PIXMA iP3000 because these are the first printers we have ever seen that finally quit ripping people off quite so much on ink. The whole printer ink jet market, until now, has been a scam, making you spend an average of $40-$60 buy new print heads and cartridges for all three colors because one color runs out. That is like having to replace your gas tank, fuel pump, radiator, water pump, windshield washer tank and wiper motors, because you ran out of gas or got too low on radiator fluid. Oh, and by the way, there are no gauges, or transparent tanks, and no ...

My Canon Pixma IP3000 printer will no longer feed glossy photo paper.
Hello all. As per subject line. It happened previously a short time ago, and I did what is recommended in the IP4000 manual (pdf., downloaded.): Press "Resume button", allow LED light to flash 3 times, release button, It worked then. When I tried the printer again, after a few weeks, the photo paper would not feed. I re-tried cleaning the paper feed rollers, as above, but that didn't work this time. I've had this printer just before it stopped becoming available in the UK, but I haven't used it very much. Will it help to grease or oil some mechanical parts...

HP printer vs. Canon printer

printer service manuals
dear CPP-usenetters Due to a rather large demand I have descided NOT to send out any more service manuals via E-mail unless you've got a manual I don't.. It simply takes up too much of my time............ If anyone needs a manual you should have a look on e-mule see http://www.emule-project.net/ for details on what it is and how to gain access. I have all my manuals shared and my server is up 24/7 (eehhrrm exept during maintenance and stuff). If anyone has some manuals to spare or know of a download location I would be glad to receive them, these will be added to the curr...

Canon Printer Manuals
This morning I had a run in with Canon. I wanted to view/download a manual for a Pixma ip4200 printer in order to talk my mother through a procedure over the telephone. The Canon call centre could only offer to sell me a manual and said that the manual was not available anywhere from them over the internet. After a wasted telephone call I checked Canon USA and they have all the manuals freely available. So if you need a manual, don't call Canon UK/Europe, go to this address: http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct And pick it up for free with the...

PRINTER SERVICE MANUAL
Download CANON Printer drivers - page 1. ... Canon PC-D320 Printer Driver (Add Printer Wizard) 2kxp 1.10 =B7 Printer / CANON | 3.3 MB | Win 2K/XP Canon BCI-16 Color Ink Cartridge For use with Canon ip90 Printer. ... The Canon BU-10 BlueTooth Adapter enables your Canon Mobile Printer to receive http://canon-printer-resetter.blogspot.com http://printer-resetter.blogspot.com ...

Web resources about - Russian website which had a service manual for the Canon Pixma IP3000 bubblejet printer. - comp.periphs.printers

Search Twitter - c
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Search Refresh Gordon Brown ...

Amstrad PCW - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Amstrad PCW series was a range of personal computers produced by British company Amstrad from 1985 to 1998, and also sold under licence in ...

Tokyo Electric Power Co.
Your guide to the best in tech.

THE DOT-MATRIX PRINTERS
EVEN THOUGH dot-matrix printers are not very popular these days as laser and ink-jet printers, knowing how each of these technologies work can ...

Ink and Toner Finder
LOCATIONS ORDER BY ITEM # SHOPPING LIST ORDER STATUS MY ACCOUNT CUSTOMER SERVICE CHECK OUT CART What's New Appliances New Items & Limited Time ...

How inkjet printers work - Explain that Stuff
An easy-to-understand explanation of how inexpensive inkjet and BubbleJet computer printers work. How do they differ from laser and matrix printers? ...

No Free Speech In The UK? Celeb Faces Jail Over Down Syndrome Opinion
... Incitement to kill is a criminal offense. You should be calling for #UrsulaPresgrave to be jailed, not for her to apologise! — Bubblejet (@Bubblejet) ...

Into The Pixel 2011 submissions accepted until April 15
Artists are currently welcome to submit pieces for consideration for the Into The Pixel 2011 exhibit. The latest works for the digital game art ...

bubblegum: definition of bubblegum in Oxford dictionary (British & World English)
Definition of bubblegum in British and World English in Oxford dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences. English to English reference ...

Printers Sort and Filter Charts - PCWorld
foo News Reviews How-To's Downloads Shop & Compare Apps Business Center Trending: Phones - Tablets - Security - Games - Tech Industry - Laptops ...