Secret keyboard combinations on an HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series?

I want to eliminate the "ink cartridge missing or damaged" error from
my HP
all-in-one.  I'm exploring three options, and option three is to use a
magic key combination on the printer's own keyboard.

Google has a cached page at
http://cnet.nytimes.com/multifunction-devices/hp-photosmart-3310-all/4852-3181_7-31413613.html?ord=creationDate+desc
that mentions a magic key combination on a Photosmart printer that
resets
the printer and resolves a bogus printer error.  Does anybody know of
similar key combination for the HP Officejet L7500/7600/7700 series?

--
Regards
Ray