Selling used printer cartridges?

Hello.

I know Staples will buy back printer cartridges (two bucks for each
one), but they require me to apply for an account which I don't want to
do. I just want to sell and buy something without registrations, etc.
like recyling bottles, cans, etc. in person. Are there are other local
companies/stores that will buy them back for money?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
  /\___/\         Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)

No one knows? :( I forgot to mention in Southern California/CA, United
States/U.S. area like in Los Angeles/L.A.

If none, then I guess I will toss them into the trash. :(

--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
  /\___/\         Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)
 / /\ /\ \                 Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
| |o   o| |
   \ _ /           Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting,
    ( )          then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
0
ANTant
10/19/2011 6:20:07 PM
Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> was inspired to say
>No one knows? :( I forgot to mention in Southern California/CA, United
>States/U.S. area like in Los Angeles/L.A.
>
>If none, then I guess I will toss them into the trash. :(
>

>In comp.periphs.printers Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote:
>> Hello.
>
>> I know Staples will buy back printer cartridges (two bucks for each
>> one), but they require me to apply for an account which I don't want to
>> do. I just want to sell and buy something without registrations, etc.
>> like recyling bottles, cans, etc. in person. Are there are other local
>> companies/stores that will buy them back for money?
>
>> Thank you in advance. :)

In the UK there are a number of charities that collect used cartridges
and recycle them; it usually isn't worth messing around with one or two.

Mike

--
Michael J Davis
<><
> In the UK there are a number of charities that collect used cartridges
> and recycle them; it usually isn't worth messing around with one or two.

Ah, donations and not selling/buying.
--
Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb
  /\___/\         Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)
 / /\ /\ \                 Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
| |o   o| |
   \ _ /           Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting,
    ( )          then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.
0
ANTant
10/20/2011 7:31:24 PM
>If none, then I guess I will toss them into the trash. :(

It would be nice if schools or charities had bins
to collect them so they get the cash.
Of if StaplesDepot allowed donating them there
and giving the credit to a local school.

Certainly enough stores (Kinko's, Best Buy)
collect them to keep any money for themselves.
0
jeffj
10/22/2011 9:14:33 PM
On 10/22/2011 2:14 PM PT, Jeff Jonas typed:

>> If none, then I guess I will toss them into the trash. :(
>
> It would be nice if schools or charities had bins
> to collect them so they get the cash.
> Of if StaplesDepot allowed donating them there
> and giving the credit to a local school.
>
> Certainly enough stores (Kinko's, Best Buy)
> collect them to keep any money for themselves.

Yeah, lame. :( I recycle empty plastic bottles, cans, etc. to a local
outdoor recycler place that buys them and PAY me back. I can easily get
about eight bucks (yeah, not a lot but hey economy is rough these days)
per month by doing this. :)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps...Crosseyed Mosquitoes and
bow-legged ants...I've come to tell you the story..." --Bob Holman

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Network Printer help: Use a Shared Printer on a WinXP machine
Hello, I am new to Linux. I have the Slackware flavor installed, version 9.1. I am trying to use a shared printer on a Windows XP machine. I have verified that I can access the machine (ADDIE) through the network with: smb://Addie in Konqueror (Note: THis requires a USername/Password). I do have CUPS installed. I tried adding the printer with the CUPS "Add Printer" method. Below is the infomation I added: <First Page> Name: Addie's Printer Location: //Addie Description: Addie's Printer <Second Page> Device: Unknown Network Device(smb) ...

Which printers use the Olivetti Xp01 cartridge?
I currently use an Olivetti Artjet 20 printer supplied by work. I would like to replace it with something that fits easier in the space I have for a printer and works better (it is not good at feeding paper). My problem is that I get replacement cartridges free from work and although I don't mind paying for a better printer, I would prefer to continue using the free cartridges. I have heard that a lot of printers use generic cartridges. Does anyone know which printers use the same cartridge as my Olivetti Artjet 20? It is an Olivetti XP01 High Capacity B0217G. Any advice i...

Printer sharing over wireless using Printopia
We are trying to share a printer for use by iPad users. The printer is dire= ctly connected to a Mac running Printopia. Both the Mac and all of the iPad= s are connected to the same WLAN. It's working fine at one location, but no= t at all at another location (iPads cannot see the printer). The location i= t works at has standalone APs (mostly 1131AGs). The site it does not work a= t has lightweight APs (4402 WLC running 6.0.199.4, also with 1131AGs). The = controller has multicast enabled, has multicast mode set to 'multicast', an= d has a multicast address set to 239.21.0....

Why does these Epson printers all use different Ink Cartridges.
Yes take similar 6 ink models like 830U, 915 & 925/935 all use different cartridges.. But why, the Printers all have very similar specs..? money, money........think about it. and it's do not does clanger <puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message news:nu8kpvkikho6adpin2v936spmiemun29kq@4ax.com... > > > Yes take similar 6 ink models like 830U, 915 & 925/935 all use different > cartridges.. > > > But why, the Printers all have very similar specs..? > > All developed at different times. It doesn't really ma...

Can HP27 Cartridges Be Used In Hp21 Printer ?
I have an HP Deskjet which uses HP27 and HP28 ink cartridges. I am thinking of purchasing a more recent deskjet which is of a similar design but uses HP21 and HP22 ink. I read on a website that the only difference between HP21/HP27 and HP22/HP28 is that HP reduced the amount of ink in the latest cartridges and that physically the cartridges are the same size etc. Assuming this information is correct would I be able to use my old cartridges in the newer machine ? Mike. "Martin" <no_spamming_@.com> wrote in message news:1158354508.50257.1@despina.uk.cla...

Printers that use Lexmark 12A1970/75 Cartridge?
I have a Lexmark 3200 Color Jetprinter that I want to replace. Does Lexmark still market this item? If so, how do I order one? If not can you recommend an inexpensive printer that uses the Lexmark 12A1970/75 ink cartridge. I believe any of the following Lexmark Ink Jet printers use this cartridge: 5000, 5700, 5770, 7200 Series, Z11, Z31, Z42, Z51, Z52. Is this correct, and what one would you recommend that gives the same affordability and reliability as my old 3200? Thanks!! Les Coover I don't know well the new Lexmark ink cartridge codes, but I'm sure tha...

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

Web resources about - Selling used printer cartridges? - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...