UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"

I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
(reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
Canon products.

Shnaggletooth

0
shnaggletooth

shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:
>I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
>from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
>And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
>excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
>(reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
>Canon products.
>
>Shnaggletooth

What a difference good customer service makes. And you have given that message
to all that read this newsgroup. First rate. Anybody got any good service
stories from other manufacturers?
Tony
0
Tony
4/21/2006 12:22:52 AM

shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:

>I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
>from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
>And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to

MEASEKITE  AND

>this
>excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
>(reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
>Canon products.

AND CANON INK

>Shnaggletooth

0
measekite
4/21/2006 1:02:09 AM
shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:

> I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
> from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
> And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
> excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
> (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
> Canon products.
>
> Shnaggletooth

Great news!
--
Paul   (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Stop and Look

Shnaggletooth

0
shnaggletooth
4/21/2006 1:29:33 AM

shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:

>Yes, I have to admit -- it was your suggestion to give Canon tech
>support a call. Thanks.
>
>Shnaggletooth

WELL, I AM GLAD TO HEAR SOMEBODY IS TAKING MY ADVICE.  IT JUST MUST KILL
A FEW OF THE KNOW IT ALL POSTERS IN THIS NG.  :-P
0
measekite
4/21/2006 2:44:40 AM
In rec.photo.digital Tony <TonytheTigurrrrr@aim.com> wrote:
>shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:
>>I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
>>from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
>>And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
>>excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
>>(reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
>>Canon products.
>>
>>Shnaggletooth

>What a difference good customer service makes. And you have given that
>message to all that read this newsgroup. First rate.

Maybe some manufactors lurk this group :)
Anyway another way arround is to call support first with a fake request. Just
to test if they are for real. And then do the sales.
(Funny thing, sales almost always is the most rapid to respond to
 communication :-)
0
pbdelete
4/21/2006 3:00:02 AM
<pbdelete@spamnuke.ludd.luthdelete.se.invalid> wrote in message
> In rec.photo.digital Tony <TonytheTigurrrrr@aim.com> wrote:
>>shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:
>>>I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
>>>from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
>>>And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
>>>excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
>>>(reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
>>>Canon products.
>>>
>>>Shnaggletooth
>
>>What a difference good customer service makes. And you have given that
>>message to all that read this newsgroup. First rate.
>
> Maybe some manufactors lurk this group :)
> Anyway another way arround is to call support first with a fake request.
> Just
> to test if they are for real. And then do the sales.
> (Funny thing, sales almost always is the most rapid to respond to
> communication :-)

You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one always
picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
the time it has worked for me.

0
Burt
4/21/2006 4:16:52 AM
> Measekite said: Snipped per request

Not at all, most people who are able have you killfiled.  However this
know it all thinks it's just fine.  You must have lots of experence
with technical support to be aware they tend to extend their warranty,
where as I only spoke to them twice.  I gladly bow to your experence in
this matter.  Out of 450 messages/month one was helpful, you do get a
gold star.

0
zakezuke
4/21/2006 4:47:45 AM
zakezuke wrote:

>>Measekite said: Snipped per request
>

> Not at all, most people who are able have you killfiled.  However this
> know it all thinks it's just fine.  You must have lots of experence
> with technical support to be aware they tend to extend their warranty,
> where as I only spoke to them twice.  I gladly bow to your experence in
> this matter.  Out of 450 messages/month one was helpful, you do get a
> gold star.

Oh please...don't make me laugh! Even a blind squirrel occasionally
finds an acorn.
Frank
0
Frank
4/21/2006 4:52:54 AM
> I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
> from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
> And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
> excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
> (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
> Canon products

Cool beans... though technicaly we never ruled out your enviroment or
user as the cause of the issue.  Well user is not likely unless you
were printing on cats or some such, more likely is power surge...
something that is always suspect.  Given your oddball issue it would be
wise to check your surge protector.. if it blinks it means it's not
working and should be replaced.  Many are not spendy, which is good as
they are ment to be kamikaze devices.

Not saying it was the root cause, but it is a good printer, and worth a
few bucks to keep it protected in the unlikely event your MOV failed.

0
zakezuke
4/21/2006 4:54:08 AM
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 04:16:52 GMT, "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
wrote:

><pbdelete@spamnuke.ludd.luthdelete.se.invalid> wrote in message

>>>What a difference good customer service makes. And you have given that
>>>message to all that read this newsgroup. First rate.
>>
>> Maybe some manufactors lurk this group :)
>> Anyway another way arround is to call support first with a fake request.
>> Just
>> to test if they are for real. And then do the sales.
>> (Funny thing, sales almost always is the most rapid to respond to
>> communication :-)
>
>You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
>support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one always
>picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
>the time it has worked for me.

So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?
0
Edward
4/21/2006 7:06:12 AM
Edward W. Thompson <thomeduk1@btopenworld.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 04:16:52 GMT, "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>wrote:
>

>><pbdelete@spamnuke.ludd.luthdelete.se.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Maybe some manufactors lurk this group :)
>>> Anyway another way arround is to call support first with a fake request.
>>> Just
>>> to test if they are for real. And then do the sales.
>>> (Funny thing, sales almost always is the most rapid to respond to
>>> communication :-)
>>
>>You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
>>support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one always
>>picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
>>the time it has worked for me.
>>
>So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
>a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
>queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
>'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?

I think you are making a silly assumption, and the sarcasm is misplaced.
What Burt does is simply circumvent poor customer service by trying to talk to
a real human being in these days of pushing 7 buttons, and hanging onto the
'phone for half an hour or more.
If more of us did this then there would be a different and better focus on
service. If I feel that I am not being given good service I call the CEO
directly, I am surprised how often they are unaware how poor their service is.
Politeness is of course essential, unlike your post.
Or would you rather be a lemming?
Tony
0
Tony
4/21/2006 8:22:54 AM
>You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
>support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one always
>picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
>the time it has worked for me.

Better the other way around, bad service -> no business :)

0
pbdelete
4/21/2006 12:34:20 PM
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 03:22:54 -0500, Tony <TonytheTigurrrrr@aim.com>
wrote:

>What Burt does is simply circumvent poor customer service by trying to talk to
>a real human being in these days of pushing 7 buttons, ...
<snip>
>Or would you rather be a lemming?

  There is a new web page on this topic (reported yesterday on CBC):
<http://www.gethuman.com/>

  'Our goal is to improve the quality of customer service and phone
support in the US.'

  They need volunteers to provide and update Canadian content.

  Geo

0
GEO
4/21/2006 3:04:15 PM
zakezuke wrote:
> > I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
> > from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
> > And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
> > excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
> > (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
> > Canon products
>
> Cool beans... though technicaly we never ruled out your enviroment or
> user as the cause of the issue.  Well user is not likely unless you
> were printing on cats or some such, more likely is power surge...
> something that is always suspect.  Given your oddball issue it would be
> wise to check your surge protector.. if it blinks it means it's not
> working and should be replaced.  Many are not spendy, which is good as
> they are ment to be kamikaze devices.
>
> Not saying it was the root cause, but it is a good printer, and worth a
> few bucks to keep it protected in the unlikely event your MOV failed.

I'm kind of wondering about the cause myself. In the year I've had the
ip4000, I probably printed a total of 70 pages, mostly just b/w text,
and haven't used it in about three or four months. It's hooked up to an
Electricord six-prong surge protector, which it shares with my
computer, my computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and energy-sucking air conditioner.

If a power surge is the culprit, then that air conditioner might be the
problem; sometimes the lights in my apartment dim momentarily when the
A/C periodically adjusts itself. (Though, the power to my printer was
never turned on when I wasn't using it, so maybe it wasn't a power
surge thing, after all.)

Shnaggletooth

0
shnaggletooth
4/21/2006 3:37:53 PM
<shnaggletooth@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It's hooked up to an Electricord six-prong surge
> protector, which it shares with my computer, my
> computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
> alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and
> energy-sucking air conditioner.

I really *would not* plug an air conditioner into a surge protector, for
several reasons.  The air conditioner may exceed the power rating of the
surge protector.  The motor may generate various startup and shutdown
spikes of just the kind you are trying to protect your computer
equipment from.  Lastly, an air conditioner is unlikely to gain any
benefit from a surge protector.  Your printer and computer equipment
would likely be much happier on a separate circuit.

Regards,
Bob Headrick

0
Bob
4/21/2006 4:27:11 PM
"Edward W. Thompson" <thomeduk1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
(snip)

>>You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
>>support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one
>>always
>>picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
>>the time it has worked for me.
>>
> So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
> a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
> queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
> 'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?

You've put the worst flaming spin on an attempt to get service, and I don't
appreciate it.  This "yank" understands the "queue" and respects it.  Please
read my message more carefully.  I only do this when it is impossible to get
through to a support line.

Case in point was the rollout of the DSL service by Pacific Bell in the San
Francisco Bay Area several years ago.  They oversold their product and
didn't have enough phone lines or tech reps to keep up with service.  Within
a month after mine was installed I was unable to connect.  I ran the battery
on my cordless phone out several times on speed dial for hours trying to
connect with customer service.  After three days of this idiotic situation I
called sales and got a very quick connection with a sales rep.  After
explaining the lack of service for what was probably a defective modom, the
rep gave me an inside line to tech support.  Should I have stupidly kept
dialing for several more days?

The real issue is that many companies hire too few support people, but they
damned well do have an ample supply of sales people.  I do wait patiently in
"queue" when I can get into one.  What do you do, Edward, when you
continually get a busy tone on the phone for hours and need to solve a
problem now!  The fault lies with companies whose products, hardware,
software, etc, come with inadequate documentation, non-intuitive interfaces,
software or electronic glitches, and a host of other problems, and they are
not willing to spend the money to assist the consumer in a reasonable period
of time.  You are welcome to your morally superior stance and hours of
dialing to attempt to find the help you, as a consumer, deserve in a timely
fashion.  If I can't get into a queue in a reasonable period of time I will
do the dastardly thing - I will circumvent their anti-consumer,
penny-pinching approach to service and do the next best thing to get the
service I've paid for when buying a product.

0
Burt
4/21/2006 4:58:53 PM
Bob Headrick wrote:
> <shnaggletooth@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > It's hooked up to an Electricord six-prong surge
> > protector, which it shares with my computer, my
> > computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
> > alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and
> > energy-sucking air conditioner.
>
> I really *would not* plug an air conditioner into a surge protector, for
> several reasons.  The air conditioner may exceed the power rating of the
> surge protector.  The motor may generate various startup and shutdown
> spikes of just the kind you are trying to protect your computer
> equipment from.  Lastly, an air conditioner is unlikely to gain any
> benefit from a surge protector.  Your printer and computer equipment
> would likely be much happier on a separate circuit.

Agreed... I have had issues with a kirby vacuum on the same circuit, I
can only imagine an air conditioner, don't own one.  Even if it means
investing in an extendtion cord, it would be wise to get these guys off
the same circuit. Be sure it's grounded and is rated for at least the
mount of watts your equipment is rated for.   Be aware that some times
jokers liked to cross wire electrical outlets, and a simple tester
costing sub $5.00 can save you some heart ache.

Don't know if this is was your issue, but being paranoid will only cost
you about $12.00 in your average hardware store.

0
zakezuke
4/21/2006 8:02:21 PM
shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote:
>zakezuke wrote:
>> > I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight
>> > from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty.
>> > And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this
>> > excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180:
>> > (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying
>> > Canon products
>>
>> Cool beans... though technicaly we never ruled out your enviroment or
>> user as the cause of the issue.  Well user is not likely unless you
>> were printing on cats or some such, more likely is power surge...
>> something that is always suspect.  Given your oddball issue it would be
>> wise to check your surge protector.. if it blinks it means it's not
>> working and should be replaced.  Many are not spendy, which is good as
>> they are ment to be kamikaze devices.
>>
>> Not saying it was the root cause, but it is a good printer, and worth a
>> few bucks to keep it protected in the unlikely event your MOV failed.
>
>I'm kind of wondering about the cause myself. In the year I've had the
>ip4000, I probably printed a total of 70 pages, mostly just b/w text,
>and haven't used it in about three or four months. It's hooked up to an
>Electricord six-prong surge protector, which it shares with my
>computer, my computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
>alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and energy-sucking air conditioner.
>

>If a power surge is the culprit, then that air conditioner might be the
>problem; sometimes the lights in my apartment dim momentarily when the
>A/C periodically adjusts itself. (Though, the power to my printer was
>never turned on when I wasn't using it, so maybe it wasn't a power
>surge thing, after all.)
>
>Shnaggletooth

Air conditioners, especially the older type, have large "inrush" currents, this
is a very short lived current that occurs when the compressor starts that may
well be several times the normal operating current. So the advice given by Bob
Headrick and Zakezuke is sound.
Tony
0
Tony
4/21/2006 10:30:02 PM
"GEO" Me@home.here wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 03:22:54 -0500, Tony <TonytheTigurrrrr@aim.com>
>wrote:
>

>>What Burt does is simply circumvent poor customer service by trying to talk
>>a real human being in these days of pushing 7 buttons, ...
><snip>
>>Or would you rather be a lemming?
>
>  There is a new web page on this topic (reported yesterday on CBC):
><http://www.gethuman.com/>
>
>  'Our goal is to improve the quality of customer service and phone
>support in the US.'
>
>  They need volunteers to provide and update Canadian content.
>
>  Geo

What a cracker, thank you.
Tony

0
Tony
4/22/2006 12:12:49 AM
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:58:53 GMT, "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>"Edward W. Thompson" <thomeduk1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>(snip)
>
>>>You've discovered my favorite "trick" - if  the customer service or tech
>>>support number is continuously busy, call the sales number.  That one
>>>always
>>>picks up quickly.  Ask them to connect you with customer service.  Most of
>>>the time it has worked for me.
>>>
>> So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
>> a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
>> queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
>> 'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?
>
>You've put the worst flaming spin on an attempt to get service, and I don't
>appreciate it.  This "yank" understands the "queue" and respects it.  Please
>read my message more carefully.  I only do this when it is impossible to get
>through to a support line.

snip

There was nothing I read in your post to suggest you 'couldn't' get
through to the support line only that you were in a queuing system and
were not prepared to wait your turn.  If I was incorrect in my reading
of your post I apologize.

The suggestion you made, and supported by others was a way to
circumvent the queuing system that we all find annoying but unless
there are limited resources queuing is the only fair way.  Generally,
at least in my experience, calling back at less popular time of day
will often achieve a more rapid response.

On this subject what is simply maddening is when you are prepared to
wait in the queuing system and after a time the system automatically
disconnects you.  Now that really makes my blood boil!
0
Edward
4/22/2006 6:08:00 AM
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:58:53 GMT, "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Edward W. Thompson" <thomeduk1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>>(snip)

>>> So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
>>> a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
>>> queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
>>> 'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?
>>
>>You've put the worst flaming spin on an attempt to get service, and I
>>don't
>>appreciate it.  This "yank" understands the "queue" and respects it.
>>Please
>>read my message more carefully.  I only do this when it is impossible to
>>get
>>through to a support line.
>>
> snip
>
> There was nothing I read in your post to suggest you 'couldn't' get
> through to the support line only that you were in a queuing system and
> were not prepared to wait your turn.  If I was incorrect in my reading
> of your post I apologize.
>
> The suggestion you made, and supported by others was a way to
> circumvent the queuing system that we all find annoying but unless
> there are limited resources queuing is the only fair way.  Generally,
> at least in my experience, calling back at less popular time of day
> will often achieve a more rapid response.
>
> On this subject what is simply maddening is when you are prepared to
> wait in the queuing system and after a time the system automatically
> disconnects you.  Now that really makes my blood boil!

Edward - apology accepted.  I thought I was clear when I mentioned that "the
customer service or tech
support number is continuously busy."  As a student of semantics, however, I
know that "the message delivered is not necessarily the message received!"
(quote professor S. I. Hiakawa)  I agree about the maddening experience of
getting dumped out of a system after waiting.  Equally annoying are 1) going
through a series of menu choices that dumps you or gets you to a place you
didn't want in the first place, and 2) some of the obnoxious advertisements
or music on hold.

0
Burt
4/22/2006 7:25:41 AM
Wow you have a Kirby vacume and no AC? Those vacumes cost a small fortune.
You must not live in Florida like me :-).. Living here without ac is very
hot during the summer.

- Mike

"zakezuke" <zakezuke_us@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Bob Headrick wrote:
>> <shnaggletooth@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > It's hooked up to an Electricord six-prong surge
>> > protector, which it shares with my computer, my
>> > computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
>> > alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and
>> > energy-sucking air conditioner.
>>
>> I really *would not* plug an air conditioner into a surge protector, for
>> several reasons.  The air conditioner may exceed the power rating of the
>> surge protector.  The motor may generate various startup and shutdown
>> spikes of just the kind you are trying to protect your computer
>> equipment from.  Lastly, an air conditioner is unlikely to gain any
>> benefit from a surge protector.  Your printer and computer equipment
>> would likely be much happier on a separate circuit.
>

> Agreed... I have had issues with a kirby vacuum on the same circuit, I
> can only imagine an air conditioner, don't own one.  Even if it means
> investing in an extendtion cord, it would be wise to get these guys off
> the same circuit. Be sure it's grounded and is rated for at least the
> mount of watts your equipment is rated for.   Be aware that some times
> jokers liked to cross wire electrical outlets, and a simple tester
> costing sub $5.00 can save you some heart ache.
>
> Don't know if this is was your issue, but being paranoid will only cost
> you about $12.00 in your average hardware store.

0
Michael
4/24/2006 3:09:23 AM
> Wow you have a Kirby vacume and no AC? Those vacumes cost a small fortune.
> You must not live in Florida like me :-).. Living here without ac is very
> hot during the summer.

Those vacumes can be had used for much less... it's no big deal.  But I
am in Washington.  I don't know anyone with AC.  There are only a few
days in the summer where it would be nice, but one could just install
an attic fan and be pretty much happy.

0
zakezuke
4/24/2006 5:52:32 AM
>> Wow you have a Kirby vacume and no AC? Those vacumes cost a small
>> fortune.
>> You must not live in Florida like me :-).. Living here without ac is very
>> hot during the summer.
>
> Those vacumes can be had used for much less... it's no big deal.  But I
> am in Washington.  I don't know anyone with AC.  There are only a few
> days in the summer where it would be nice, but one could just install
> an attic fan and be pretty much happy.

Sheesh, If responding, at least correct the spelling of vacuum. (The only
word in the English language with a double u in it.)

David

0
David
4/24/2006 2:17:41 PM
On 21 Apr 2006 08:37:53 -0700, shnaggletooth@yahoo.com opined:

>I'm kind of wondering about the cause myself. In the year I've had the
>ip4000, I probably printed a total of 70 pages, mostly just b/w text,
>and haven't used it in about three or four months. It's hooked up to an
>Electricord six-prong surge protector, which it shares with my
>computer, my computer speaker system (rarely turned on), a digital
>alarm clock and...er, a large, old, and energy-sucking air conditioner.

Unplug your air-con from the surge protector! It's exactly the sort of
machine that your surge guard is trying to protect your electronic
stuff from! The back-EMF from the compressor will wear out MOV surge
guards very quickly, & will then start inflicting damage on the
delicate equipment. Jeez, no wonder your printer failed!

In general; anything with a mains-powered motor or a thermostat should
be run from a totally different outlet from anything electronic - even
better, a separate loop (ie; an outlet on a different fuse), if one is
available.

PS: I'm glad to hear that you had a good outcome from your call to
Canon.
  \|/  \|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Lionel
4/25/2006 10:05:22 PM
Tony <TonytheTigurrrrr@aim.com> wrotenews:part1of1.1.t6HjJcse1ZVBnA@ue.ph:

Best prices on media:  www.shop4tech.com
worst c. service:       www.shop4tech.com

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
4/28/2006 4:57:40 PM
Edward W. Thompson <thomeduk1@btopenworld.com>
wrotenews:1v0h429p737i1u087ga0no5pd6pjjpmbdt@4ax.com:

> So you've found a way to push yourself in front of everyone else. What
> a smart Guy you are!  I suppose you do the same trick when there is a
> queue somewhere, just walk to the front or do you only practice this
> 'trick' when there is no fear of retribution from others?

yup.

Pussies, wussies, liberals, democrats, beta bitches, the slow, the stupid
and the lazy are in the back of all lines of the world.  Always has been,
always will be.

Unless of course you get your liberal socialist paradise government you
want so badly.
And then, all the animals will be equal and stand in the numerous many long
lines for food, heat, gas and medical care and for tech suport.
Except of course, some animals are just a bit better than others and won't
have to stand in those same lines, you understand, right?
You won't mind having your socialist masters and government workers and
those who keep the socialist sytem running fine getting ahead in the line,
will you?

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
4/28/2006 5:01:08 PM
"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
wrotenews:hb82g.62533$F_3.14988@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

 You are welcome to your
> morally superior stance and hours of dialing to attempt to find the help
> you, as a consumer, deserve in a timely fashion.  If I can't get into a
> queue in a reasonable period of time I will do the dastardly thing - I
> will circumvent their anti-consumer, penny-pinching approach to service
> and do the next best thing to get the service I've paid for when buying
> a product.

Edward, the liberal socialist will wait in a line/que, becuase he's too
stupid and lazy to figure a way around it.

Becuase he's stupid, lazy and ignorant, he'll want all new laws passed by
his socialist masters to make sure the quick, smart and eager won't get
ahead in lines ahead of him and his cohorts.

This will of course, lead to calls for government regulation and staffing
to check the lines/ques for malfactors and the smart and quick and fine and
imprison them for doing so.

This then will of course, lead to increased taxes to pay for this huge new
layer of government, laws, courts, prisons and lawyers to uphold these
onerous new unpopular laws.

This then will lead to more new taxes as the "war on pushy people" seems to
never end, and the government just can't stop smart, pushy people from
jumping ques no matter how many taxes they raise and prisons the build and
walls around the que points at every store in order to better ably herd the
masses into their proper lines according to their station in life.

Edward, of course, will voluteer to be block Que warden for his
neighborhood, and he'll turn in prettier, smarter, better educated
neighbors and especially that bitch down the street who thinks she's so
stuckup and pretty and sexy with big boobs and a nice car and healthy well-
behaved hard working children who save all their money and take wonderful
vacations!  He'll get them.  Oh boy will he get them.

Pretty soon, Edward will agitate his government to make new laws regarding
ques/lines because the "WAR ON PUSHY PEOPLE" doesn't seem to be working.

These new laws will increase the penalties to death for being pushy, smart,
saving and being  prettier than Edward and his family of drooling lazy,
stupid mongoliods, but what the new law will entale is affirmative action
for stupid, lazy slow people.

This new law will put the lazy and stupid in front of all lines and make
the smart and able go to the back of the line.

This will extend to the workplace, hiring and firing, all aspects of
society.

Pretty soon, Edward will have his dream utopian society...a whole nation
full of stupid, lazy, greedy people in lines and lots and lots of people
watching them to make sure they don't get ahead.

Edward will be very proud in his all grey jumper coveralls uniform with the
little red flag on the lapel denoting that Edward was a founding member of
the AntiPushy People Party.
He'll be very proud and when his children are starving to death and his
wife dies of pnuemonia because there is no vaccines left because the
leaders have stored it all away for themselves, he'll be a little bit
upset, but he'll accept it as the necessary price to pay to keep dirty
Pushy people down.

The end.

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
4/28/2006 5:15:30 PM
"Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
> wrotenews:hb82g.62533$F_3.14988@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:
>
> You are welcome to your
>> morally superior stance and hours of dialing to attempt to find the help
>> you, as a consumer, deserve in a timely fashion.  If I can't get into a
>> queue in a reasonable period of time I will do the dastardly thing - I
>> will circumvent their anti-consumer, penny-pinching approach to service
>> and do the next best thing to get the service I've paid for when buying
>> a product.
>>

> Edward, the liberal socialist will wait in a line/que, becuase he's too
> stupid and lazy to figure a way around it.
>
> Becuase he's stupid, lazy and ignorant, he'll want all new laws passed by
> his socialist masters to make sure the quick, smart and eager won't get
> ahead in lines ahead of him and his cohorts.

(snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)

Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always busy
service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!  Just
because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include me in your
rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with Edward on the issue
of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't expect that he or I would
insist on the farthest illogical conclusions you have reached about
government control, etc, to enforce the "queue."  It's just good manners-
you know - a way of dealing with your fellow human beings in a kind and fair
way.

0
Burt
4/28/2006 9:29:28 PM
In article <YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>,
Burt <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote:

>Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always busy
>service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!

	Cause in Mapi's world there's only two kinds of people:
Mapi and lazy socialist liberals.

0
wrat
4/28/2006 10:17:07 PM
"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
wrotenews:YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

> "Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>> wrotenews:hb82g.62533$F_3.14988@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:
>>
>> You are welcome to your
>>> morally superior stance and hours of dialing to attempt to find the
>>> help you, as a consumer, deserve in a timely fashion.  If I can't get
>>> into a queue in a reasonable period of time I will do the dastardly
>>> thing - I will circumvent their anti-consumer, penny-pinching approach
>>> to service and do the next best thing to get the service I've paid for
>>> when buying a product.
>>>

>> Edward, the liberal socialist will wait in a line/que, becuase he's too
>> stupid and lazy to figure a way around it.
>>
>> Becuase he's stupid, lazy and ignorant, he'll want all new laws passed
>> by his socialist masters to make sure the quick, smart and eager won't
>> get ahead in lines ahead of him and his cohorts.
>>
> (snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)
>
> Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always
> busy service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!
> Just because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include
> me in your rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with
> Edward on the issue of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't
> expect that he or I would insist on the farthest illogical conclusions
> you have reached about government control, etc, to enforce the "queue."
> It's just good manners- you know - a way of dealing with your fellow
> human beings in a kind and fair way.

The only thing kind and fair about your normal human beings around you, is
that you can count on them to fuck you in the ass, rape your wife, daughter
and dog, kill you and burn your house down if they could get a chance
without fear of getting caught.

That's just the normal human condition.

Pretending otherwise means you like to sing Kumbayah, hold hands on sunny
hillsides while drinking your coke with all the other pleasant, handsome
young multiculturals and que up to pay your "fair share" of taxes.

The rest of the world of evil fuckers, preists, ministers, politicians and
businessmen depend upon the masses of sheeple of the world like that.

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
4/30/2006 3:23:17 AM
Mapanari wrote:
> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
> wrotenews:YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>"Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>>>wrotenews:hb82g.62533$F_3.14988@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:
>>>
>>>You are welcome to your

>>>Edward, the liberal socialist will wait in a line/que, becuase he's too
>>>stupid and lazy to figure a way around it.
>>>
>>>Becuase he's stupid, lazy and ignorant, he'll want all new laws passed
>>>by his socialist masters to make sure the quick, smart and eager won't
>>>get ahead in lines ahead of him and his cohorts.
>>>

>>(snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)
>>
>>Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always
>>busy service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!
>>Just because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include
>>me in your rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with
>>Edward on the issue of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't
>>expect that he or I would insist on the farthest illogical conclusions
>>you have reached about government control, etc, to enforce the "queue."
>>It's just good manners- you know - a way of dealing with your fellow
>>human beings in a kind and fair way.
>>

> The only thing kind and fair about your normal human beings around you, is
> that you can count on them to fuck you in the ass, rape your wife, daughter
> and dog, kill you and burn your house down if they could get a chance
> without fear of getting caught.
>
> That's just the normal human condition.
>
> Pretending otherwise means you like to sing Kumbayah, hold hands on sunny
> hillsides while drinking your coke with all the other pleasant, handsome
> young multiculturals and que up to pay your "fair share" of taxes.
>
> The rest of the world of evil fuckers, preists, ministers, politicians and
> businessmen depend upon the masses of sheeple of the world like that.

Hopefully, you've not been able to reproduce. However, if that
unfortunate event did occur, we can only hope that you, in your
insanity, committed fratricide.
And that G_d may have mercy on their poor soul(s) and deliver His
justice to the miserable piece of shit you are.
Frank
0
Frank
4/30/2006 5:10:57 AM
Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrotenews:zFX4g.5667$Jk2.2792@fed1read03:

> Mapanari wrote:
>> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>> wrotenews:YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>>

>>>"Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message

>>>(snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)
>>>
>>>Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always
>>>busy service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!
>>>Just because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include
>>>me in your rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with
>>>Edward on the issue of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't
>>>expect that he or I would insist on the farthest illogical conclusions
>>>you have reached about government control, etc, to enforce the "queue."
>>>It's just good manners- you know - a way of dealing with your fellow
>>>human beings in a kind and fair way.
>>>

>> The only thing kind and fair about your normal human beings around you,
>> is that you can count on them to fuck you in the ass, rape your wife,
>> daughter and dog, kill you and burn your house down if they could get a
>> chance without fear of getting caught.
>>
>> That's just the normal human condition.
>>
>> Pretending otherwise means you like to sing Kumbayah, hold hands on
>> sunny hillsides while drinking your coke with all the other pleasant,
>> handsome young multiculturals and que up to pay your "fair share" of
>> taxes.
>>
>> The rest of the world of evil fuckers, preists, ministers, politicians
>> and businessmen depend upon the masses of sheeple of the world like
>> that.
>>

> Hopefully, you've not been able to reproduce. However, if that
> unfortunate event did occur, we can only hope that you, in your
> insanity, committed fratricide.
> And that G_d may have mercy on their poor soul(s) and deliver His
> justice to the miserable piece of shit you are.
> Frank

"My miserable piece of shit offspring can fuck your slow, lazy and happily
smiling offspring in the ass and take their money"

Mapi's Bumper Stickers R Us.

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
4/30/2006 5:12:00 PM
> Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrotenews:zFX4g.5667$Jk2.2792@fed1read03:

(snip)

>> Hopefully, you've not been able to reproduce. However, if that
>> unfortunate event did occur, we can only hope that you, in your
>> insanity, committed fratricide.
>> And that G_d may have mercy on their poor soul(s) and deliver His
>> justice to the miserable piece of shit you are.
>> Frank
>>

> "My miserable piece of shit offspring can fuck your slow, lazy and happily
> smiling offspring in the ass and take their money"

Ahhhh - the milk of human kindness flows!  Back under the rocks slither Mapi
and Mapi Jr. to reunite with the slime that spawned them.

0
Burt
4/30/2006 9:21:48 PM
"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
wrotenews:MT95g.71246$H71.63062@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> "Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>> Frank <fb@nospamm.cmm> wrotenews:zFX4g.5667$Jk2.2792@fed1read03:
>>
> (snip)
>>>>
>>> Hopefully, you've not been able to reproduce. However, if that
>>> unfortunate event did occur, we can only hope that you, in your
>>> insanity, committed fratricide.
>>> And that G_d may have mercy on their poor soul(s) and deliver His
>>> justice to the miserable piece of shit you are.
>>> Frank
>>>

>> "My miserable piece of shit offspring can fuck your slow, lazy and
>> happily smiling offspring in the ass and take their money"
>
> Ahhhh - the milk of human kindness flows!  Back under the rocks slither
> Mapi and Mapi Jr. to reunite with the slime that spawned them.

Yah, but they can still fuck you and yours in the ass and take your money
away from you, and leaving you crying in the ditch like the little beta
bitch-assed punks you are.

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
5/1/2006 2:01:52 PM
Gee, Mapi's off his meds again,

and things were so nice and "peaceful" after he left us last time.

To anyone who cares... ignore this fool. Place his email address in your
"garbage filter" since that's all he is able to spew from his foul mind.

He is. as he states he believes most others to be, a sad sack, and
beyond redemption.

He is a bigot, a racist, a "eugenics" promoter, and he claims he's been
pretty much everything from a rocket scientist to a rock musician.  The
truth appears to be he has rocks for brains.

He posts in a number of usenet groups - after finding he is being
completely ignored and no longer has anyone reading his insipid muck he
  goes to bother another usenet group.  The sooner we all ignore him,
the sooner he'll go away again.

He only keeps on topic for as long as it gets people to read his
postings, then he's back off in left field (well, more like right field,
actually).

Art

Mapanari wrote:

> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
> wrotenews:YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>"Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>>>wrotenews:hb82g.62533$F_3.14988@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:
>>>
>>>You are welcome to your

>>>Edward, the liberal socialist will wait in a line/que, becuase he's too
>>>stupid and lazy to figure a way around it.
>>>
>>>Becuase he's stupid, lazy and ignorant, he'll want all new laws passed
>>>by his socialist masters to make sure the quick, smart and eager won't
>>>get ahead in lines ahead of him and his cohorts.
>>>

>>(snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)
>>
>>Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always
>>busy service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!
>>Just because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include
>>me in your rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with
>>Edward on the issue of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't
>>expect that he or I would insist on the farthest illogical conclusions
>>you have reached about government control, etc, to enforce the "queue."
>>It's just good manners- you know - a way of dealing with your fellow
>>human beings in a kind and fair way.
>>

> The only thing kind and fair about your normal human beings around you, is
> that you can count on them to fuck you in the ass, rape your wife, daughter
> and dog, kill you and burn your house down if they could get a chance
> without fear of getting caught.
>
> That's just the normal human condition.
>
> Pretending otherwise means you like to sing Kumbayah, hold hands on sunny
> hillsides while drinking your coke with all the other pleasant, handsome
> young multiculturals and que up to pay your "fair share" of taxes.
>
> The rest of the world of evil fuckers, preists, ministers, politicians and
> businessmen depend upon the masses of sheeple of the world like that.

0
Arthur
5/3/2006 12:37:51 AM
Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp@mvps.org>
wrotenews:zXS5g.107752$P01.40719@pd7tw3no:

> Gee, Mapi's off his meds again,
>
> and things were so nice and "peaceful" after he left us last time.
>
> To anyone who cares... ignore this fool. Place his email address in your
> "garbage filter" since that's all he is able to spew from his foul mind.
>
> He is. as he states he believes most others to be, a sad sack, and
> beyond redemption.
>
> He is a bigot, a racist, a "eugenics" promoter, and he claims he's been
> pretty much everything from a rocket scientist to a rock musician.  The
> truth appears to be he has rocks for brains.
>
> He posts in a number of usenet groups - after finding he is being
> completely ignored and no longer has anyone reading his insipid muck he
>   goes to bother another usenet group.  The sooner we all ignore him,
> the sooner he'll go away again.
>
> He only keeps on topic for as long as it gets people to read his
> postings, then he's back off in left field (well, more like right field,
> actually).
>
> Art

And yet, Fart, here you are again, responding to my post, crying
hysterically like a little young girl called Paula Revere, riding your toy
horsey through your abused-children-shelter, sceaming
 "Oh god help us, the dreading child molesting warlock bigoted racist nose-
picking Mapanari is coming!  Two night lights in the up stairs windows
means he's here!  Oh god save us all, us children now!".

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
5/3/2006 2:33:55 AM
> Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp@mvps.org>
> wrotenews:zXS5g.107752$P01.40719@pd7tw3no:
>
>> Gee, Mapi's off his meds again,
>>
>> and things were so nice and "peaceful" after he left us last time.
>>
>> To anyone who cares... ignore this fool. Place his email address in your
>> "garbage filter" since that's all he is able to spew from his foul mind.
>>
>> He is. as he states he believes most others to be, a sad sack, and
>> beyond redemption.
>>
>> He is a bigot, a racist, a "eugenics" promoter, and he claims he's been
>> pretty much everything from a rocket scientist to a rock musician.  The
>> truth appears to be he has rocks for brains.
>>
>> He posts in a number of usenet groups - after finding he is being
>> completely ignored and no longer has anyone reading his insipid muck he
>>   goes to bother another usenet group.  The sooner we all ignore him,
>> the sooner he'll go away again.
>>
>> He only keeps on topic for as long as it gets people to read his
>> postings, then he's back off in left field (well, more like right field,
>> actually).
>>
>> Art

(snip)

> "Oh god help us, the dreading child molesting warlock bigoted racist nose-
> picking Mapanari is coming!  Two night lights in the up stairs windows
> means he's here!  Oh god save us all, us children now!".

Excellent description of himself by the sensetive, introspective Mapi.

> --
>   b{-_-}d
>
> I'm listening!
>
> ---Mapanari---

0
Burt
5/3/2006 2:58:18 AM

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> Gee, Mapi's off his meds again,
>
> and things were so nice and "peaceful" after he left us last time.
>
> To anyone who cares... ignore this fool. Place his email address in
> your "garbage filter" since that's all he is able to spew from his
> foul mind.

it is quite apparent he does not like you.  maybe he has a point.  you
do not have to respond to him but you must enjoy the attention.  you
keep answering him and he keeps answering you.  i think it is funny.

> He is. as he states he believes most others to be, a sad sack, and
> beyond redemption.
>
> He is a bigot, a racist, a "eugenics" promoter, and he claims he's
> been pretty much everything from a rocket scientist to a rock
> musician.  The truth appears to be he has rocks for brains.
>
> He posts in a number of usenet groups - after finding he is being
> completely ignored and no longer has anyone reading his insipid muck
> he  goes to bother another usenet group.  The sooner we all ignore
> him, the sooner he'll go away again.
>
> He only keeps on topic for as long as it gets people to read his
> postings, then he's back off in left field (well, more like right
> field, actually).
>
> Art
>
> Mapanari wrote:
>
>> "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net>
>> wrotenews:YOv4g.9917$Lm5.3458@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:
>>
>>> "Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message

>>> (snipped a bunch more of Mapani's rant)
>>>
>>> Hey Map - I'm not sure how a suggestion on getting through to an always
>>> busy service phone line feeds into a diatribe about lazy socialists!
>>> Just because you would do the same in this circumstance, don't include
>>> me in your rationale about Edward's comments.  I rather agree with
>>> Edward on the issue of waiting in line if there is one, and I don't
>>> expect that he or I would insist on the farthest illogical conclusions
>>> you have reached about government control, etc, to enforce the
>>> "queue." It's just good manners- you know - a way of dealing with
>>> your fellow
>>> human beings in a kind and fair way.
>>>

>> The only thing kind and fair about your normal human beings around
>> you, is that you can count on them to fuck you in the ass, rape your
>> wife, daughter and dog, kill you and burn your house down if they
>> could get a chance without fear of getting caught.
>>
>> That's just the normal human condition.
>>
>> Pretending otherwise means you like to sing Kumbayah, hold hands on
>> sunny hillsides while drinking your coke with all the other pleasant,
>> handsome young multiculturals and que up to pay your "fair share" of
>> taxes.
>>
>> The rest of the world of evil fuckers, preists, ministers,
>> politicians and businessmen depend upon the masses of sheeple of the
>> world like that.

0
measekite
5/3/2006 5:59:40 AM
"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrotenews:e%U5g.20679$4L1.7590
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

> "Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>> Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp@mvps.org>
>> wrotenews:zXS5g.107752$P01.40719@pd7tw3no:
>>
>>> Gee, Mapi's off his meds again,
>>>
>>> and things were so nice and "peaceful" after he left us last time.
>>>
>>> To anyone who cares... ignore this fool. Place his email address in
your
>>> "garbage filter" since that's all he is able to spew from his foul
mind.

>>> He is. as he states he believes most others to be, a sad sack, and
>>> beyond redemption.
>>>
>>> He is a bigot, a racist, a "eugenics" promoter, and he claims he's been
>>> pretty much everything from a rocket scientist to a rock musician.  The
>>> truth appears to be he has rocks for brains.
>>>
>>> He posts in a number of usenet groups - after finding he is being
>>> completely ignored and no longer has anyone reading his insipid muck he
>>>   goes to bother another usenet group.  The sooner we all ignore him,
>>> the sooner he'll go away again.
>>>
>>> He only keeps on topic for as long as it gets people to read his
>>> postings, then he's back off in left field (well, more like right
field,
>>> actually).
>>>
>>> Art
>>>

> (snip)
>
>> "Oh god help us, the dreading child molesting warlock bigoted racist
nose-
>> picking Mapanari is coming!  Two night lights in the up stairs windows
>> means he's here!  Oh god save us all, us children now!".
>
> Excellent description of himself by the sensetive, introspective Mapi.

Yes, I'm very sensetive.  My sensei tells me so.

He's says I'm so sensetive I'll be a sensei soon!

--
   b{-_-}d

I'm listening!

---Mapanari---
0
Mapanari
5/12/2006 11:48:52 PM

Mapanari wrote:

>"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrotenews:e%U5g.20679$4L1.7590
>@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:
>

>>"Mapanari" <The_Lord@anonmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>>Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp@mvps.org>
>>>wrotenews:zXS5g.107752$P01.40719@pd7tw3no:

i may not agree with what he says but reading the posts between you and
him i do not think he is a fool.

>your

>mind.

it appears that he is proviked by you since i have not seem that
behaviour with others.

currently i still read what he says

>field,

>>(snip)
>>

>>>"Oh god help us, the dreading child molesting warlock bigoted racist
>>>

>nose-
>

>>>picking Mapanari is coming!  Two night lights in the up stairs windows
>>>means he's here!  Oh god save us all, us children now!".
>>>

>>Excellent description of himself by the sensetive, introspective Mapi.
>>

>Yes, I'm very sensetive.  My sensei tells me so.
>
>He's says I'm so sensetive I'll be a sensei soon!

0
measekite

"Photo" printers cheaper than "non-photo" printers?
I'm looking for a "non-photo" printer and from what I'm seeing, for the most part, non photo printers are more expensive than photo printers. Why? Monica "Monica" <nospam@guess.com> wrote in message news:akiee.15829$yV4.6261@okepread03... > I'm looking for a "non-photo" printer and from what I'm seeing, for the most > part, non photo printers are more expensive than photo printers. Why? I'm doing the same because I already have an Epson 2100 for printing photos. I think the reason for this strange price differe...

A problem about "[ ]" "( )" "="

Canon iP4000 Printer "Fit To Page"
Yesterday I acquired a new Canon iP4000 ink jet printer. It has a "Fit To Page", "Scaled" print, and Print Preview features that work normally with a wide web page, or my favorite word processor. Today I received an email with a wide html attachment with a mix of graphics and long lines text. Try as I might, I was unable to force the printer to "Fit To Page", nor line wrap, nor scale, all selected within its preferences. The printer stubbornly refused to let me see the end of long lines, which were cut off. Even cut off several extra long li...

hobbicolors.com review: 4 color printer = "hot", 6 color printer = "not"
I haven't posted for a while. I assume that all the main characters are still here. Measekite, Frank, Burt, Dan G, a teacher, a retired HP employee, TJ, Talyisian and etc. Well about a year ago I posted that I tested an i960 canon printer (6 color printer) with hobbicolor ink. I was disappointed with the results. The photos it printed was not acceptable. However, a few months later, the same ink was tested on a 4 color canon printer. Wow! It printed incredible. I'd say it was OEM quality. That was without any software modification. Actually it was tested by hooking...

How to instal; Canon printer, says "no update needed".
I should know how to do this by now. I gpot a used Canon Multipass MP730 printer, and wanted to install it (on a friend's computer). It didnt' come with a CD`so I went to the Canon page http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=238&modelid=9035#DownloadDetailAct and selected winxp and got two driver entries 1) MultiPASS MP730 MultiPASS Suite Ver.500a for Windows XP mp730mpsuite500a27u-01winusz.exe ver 500a 30.27 MB 04/07/2010 and 2) MP730 MP Driver Ver. 5.0 updater (Windows XP/2000) mp730udxp50en.exe ver 5.0 0...

"while"+"or"=problem
Hello c=0 while (a~=row | c~=1) if (As(j+1,i)==(-As(a,i))) disp('redukcja') As(j+1,scol:col)=As(j+1,scol:col)+As(a,scol:col) c=1 end a=a+1 end Why it dosen't leave the loop when c=1? uchyb ustalony <ask@me.for> wrote in message <ftn9qk$fu2$1@news.onet.pl>... > Hello > > c=0 > while (a~=row | c~=1) > if (As(j+1,i)==(-As(a,i))) > disp('redukcja') > As(j+1,scol:col)=As(j+1,scol:col)+As(a,scol:col) &...

"Merge to printer"problem
I am using mail merge option in msWord for creating labels, data source is msAccess. Problem is when I choose option "merge to printer" it only prints the curent page even though I completed the merge.I'am not sure is it printer proporties causing the problem or something else? Any reply would be appreciated. MirzaSila wrote: > I am using mail merge option in msWord for creating labels, data source > is msAccess. > Problem is when I choose option "merge to printer" it only prints the > curent page even though I completed the merge.I'am not sure is it ...

Can a printer+airport be a "network" printer?
Situation: We have an Airport Extreme, and plugged into it is an HP LaserJet 1300 printer. When we first got it, we had two Mac Powerbooks, and I set up the printer from PB1. With only a bit of twiddling, we got PB2 to use it. So far, so good. But then, one day, it refused to work from PB2. Huh? With a bit more experimenting, we discovered that when we opened the lid of PB1, PB2 could use the printer. When we closed PB1's lid, PB2 lost contact with the printer. Recently, I upgraded a nearby linux box to the latest rev (of knoppix, FWIW). When I started up the CUPS stuff, it discover...

Windows shared printer not listed under "Printer Model"
I am sharing a HP DeskJet 5550 from a windows machine and would like to print to it from OS X 10.4. The problem is that the printer model is not listed under the HP printers. If I hook up the printer directly to my mac I can print without any problems. What should I select in the list of printer models? Is there a way to install a driver that will add my printer model to the list? Thanks, Nathan Nathan Funk wrote: > I am sharing a HP DeskJet 5550 from a windows machine and would like to > print to it from OS X 10.4. > > The problem is that the printer model...

Printers: current "best" inkjet printer for FreeBSD?
As my current printer (an old Lexmark Z32) is starting to get old (it is ok, it has served my needs well for over five years now), I'm slowly and carefully looking for a new inkjet printer. Of course I wonder what is currently the "best" inkjet printer for FreeBSD. For my definition of "best" see below. "Best" (in this relation) means: - it must be cheap (not necessarily the cheapest) - ink cartridges must be (reatively) cheap - it must be possible to connect it directly to a FreeBSD machine and use a driver that works under FreeBSD (ghostscri...

"or" and "and"

Web resources about - UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer" - comp.periphs.printers