Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer?

Hello.

Has anyone used Costco's ink cartridge refill service for the old HP
PhotoPrinter 8450? My tricolor cartridge is running low, and I need to
get more colors soon. I was wondering if Costco's refills are worth it.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site)

Web resources about - Using Costco's ink cartridge refills for my very old HP PhotoSmart 8450 printer? - comp.periphs.printers