Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer

Any recommendations?

0
Trevor

Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon
online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period.

Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray.
Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how
to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600.

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCaI/AAAAAAAAANQ/AOqMvf7-7V4/s800/dvdmovie.JPG

http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCbI/AAAAAAAAANY/n_OM_GAXwVs/s800/dvdcollection.JPG

0
John
2/28/2008 9:48:40 PM
Trevor wrote:
> Any recommendations?

So what have you discovered in what you want to look at?
0
Rob
2/28/2008 10:28:14 PM
MP600 is refurbished.
Lou
"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon
> online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period.
>
> Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray.
> Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how
> to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600.
>
> http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCaI/AAAAAAAAANQ/AOqMvf7-7V4/s800/dvdmovie.JPG
>
> http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCbI/AAAAAAAAANY/n_OM_GAXwVs/s800/dvdcollection.JPG

0
loudor1
3/14/2008 11:02:30 PM
MP600 and MP610 are not identical. The 610 uses the newer head with more
nozzles and slightly improved speeds. Same as the difference between the
IP4300 and IP4500.

0
DanG

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Best inexpensive printer/scanner to replace Dell 942 printer/scanner?
I've recently purchased a new Dell 8400 computer (WinXP) and Dell 942 printer/scanner (http://snipurl.com/e9r2). The computer is great but the printer is poor. I'm going to return it and get a better, non-Dell printer/scanner, which will be used for document printing and photographs. What would be the best inexpensive printer (under $300) to replace the Dell 942 with? It'd be nice if it could also scan, but not absolutely essential. Thanks for all suggestions. You can get an awesome photo printer for $300 or less these days. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R200 and it ...

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

want second printer driver for a printer with different specs
In the book, "Special Edition- Using Microsoft Windows Vista", the author says one of the reasons to install another driver on pg. 208: "You want to set up different printer preference sets for a single physical printer.....". Sounds good, but I can't see how to do it. In the printer folder, I can see a button for Add a Printer- but will that process succeed in loading a second, identical driver? (one that I can modify) Joe "Joe" <abc@xyz.com> wrote: >In the book, "Special Edition- Using Microsoft Windows Vista", the au...

A3 printer; A4 Printer 2 Scanner, A3020 and RiscPC
I still have available for disposal 1 Acorn A3020 2 Plustek Scanners 1 Cannon BJC 4650 A3 phot printer RiscOs photo driver available 1 Canon BJC 4000 A4 printer I will also have shortly available a BJC 4200 printer and a RiscPC also a PC card etc. It would be a shame if they all end up on the tip. A couple of people did enquiry about these when they were first offered but did not follow through to complete the deal/collect hence the relisting. Adrian Crafer -- acrafer@orpheusmail.co.uk Hihi Adrian Crafer wrote: > I still have available for disposal > 1 Acorn A3020 &g...

Printer trays.....network printers
Still having a problem here... If I define a Xerox printer with two Ldev nos, with data_intray=1 on one ldev, and data_intray = 4 on the other, I can send interleaved spool files to them and it works beautifully. If I remove data_intray = 4, and try to use setup_file=x.hpenv where x contains <Esc>&l4H (PCL for use lower tray), nothing works, it doesnt even rotate to landscape (understand that part). If I embed the esc sequence in the data at start it works, but thats not a viable solution. In fact if I send the tray value anything from 2 to 5, it uses bottom tray. I want t...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

printer supplies or new printer
I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter feeding a Canon BJC210. I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 I need either ink cartidges for the printer, or a new printer that turbo will recognise. Any suggestion? (PS - sorry I use a Windows for internet and everything else.) "Letmesnapu2" <alan.r.archer@btinternet.com> wrote: > I am running a RiscPC700 (NO strongarm), withComputer Concepts turboprinter > feeding a Canon BJC210. > > I only use it for !HolyBible and !Sibelius6 > > I need either ink cartidges for ...

Installed Printers
Hi, We want to make it possible for our Users to link a printer to a document type. Doing that we need to know how we can load the installed printers on the client system and how we can autoselect an printer using JavaScript Thanks in advice Jo Jo Claes wrote: > Hi, > > We want to make it possible for our Users to link a printer to a document > type. > Doing that we need to know how we can load the installed printers on the > client system and how we can autoselect an printer using JavaScript > > Thanks in advice > > Jo Client-side JavaScript does not have...

tPrinter.printers not showing a printer?
A client is using one of my programs on several computers (Win 2000). On one (and only one) of them, when I get the tPrinter.printers list of printers, it shows no printers. The user says that there is a printer installed. If the printer is properly installed in Windows, it must show up in tPrinter.printers, right? --- Replace you know what by j to email ...

Web resources about - Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer - comp.periphs.printers