What Canon Printer to Print A3 and Print to DVDS/CDS ???

And of course print great pitcures :)

I don't want much, but getting all these three things seems to be
hard. Atleast from Canon.

Thanks for any help !!!

0
Paul

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

ATTAC "On the Fly printing" printing to default printer regardless of printer choice in dialog box.
Our application has used this PrintersClass module for some time without a problem but some new Toughbooks have caused problems. We use laser printers, usually the default choice, and some label printers. The label printers use the Seagull Scientific print drivers. The new notebooks will not print to the selected label printers even though the default printer for the report comes up in the dialog box as the selected printer. Even if you redundantly select this label printer again, before selecting print, you get the label printed to the user profile's default printer instead of the selecte...

I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true?
I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true? "Enda80" <fasb80@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a1ec1b40-d0e7-4824-aa7d-c968a5a6a654@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put > it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt > the > printer. Is this true? I did it once and the printer was so hurt it bawled like a baby for 15 minutes! "Enda80&qu...

Which Canon printers can print on CDs & CDRs?
Can any of the Canon printers print on CDs & CDRs, or do I have to go Epson? I'm not that fond of Epson. Penny Pentangle PennyP <PennyP@crossroad99.net> wrote: >Can any of the Canon printers print on CDs & CDRs, or do I have to go >Epson? I'm not that fond of Epson. Depends on what country you want to purchase the printer in. CDR print is covered by a patent that Canon has chosen not to license in the US for most (all?) of its printers. That said, some Canon printers (like the MP500) can be modified to enable this function, but it requires purchasi...

printer prints some garbage after clicking on Print....
Ever since one of my kids installed something a couple of years ago, every time I click on the "Print..." selection from the File menu in any program, my printer (it can be any printer, HP OficeJet or Brother HL1040) will feed a new page, then print a few garbage characters. This happens as the Print dialog box appears, before I do anything else. Eventually the page gets ejected, but any printing I want to do has to wait until that happens - the print dialog box works normally other than this spurt of garbage. It happens in any software, from Word to TurboTax to Neato (C...

Queue of printer cycles, but printer does not print
Hi, we have two printers in our network, both connected to a different computer. When installed, they worked well, but now and then they refuse to print and they show a strange bahaviour. When looking in the Queue (Spooler), the print jobs are cycling. So, the first becomes the last while the second becomes the first, thirt becomes second, etc When we restart the computer, the printer starts printing, just befor shutdown. We Run XP-pro. Any ideas????? Thanks, Ben By the way, it is an old panasonic matrix printer (used for labels) and a HP officejet HP 1170c, bot...

Any reason my Canon can't make a Printer with A3 and Cd/dvd printing ??
I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing ????? Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. Thanks. On Holidays wrote: >I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > It is under $400. >I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing >????? > >Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. > >Thanks. > > > On Holidays wrote: > I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and > thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing > ????? > > Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. > > Thanks. They can - and have. I have one sitting on the cabinet across from my desk (i9950). Unfortunately, it's only available in Europe (and Commonwealth countries). -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/ Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote: >On Holidays wrote: > > >>I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >>thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. >> >>I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with ...

printer print out different pdf print out different
Hello! I have a strange problem which look like this.... I print out the report into the screen (in Oracle Reports (Oracle 9.0)) and then I print it out on the paper (this is: into the printer). I also print out the report into the screen and then I saves it into the pdf file. My client told me that report printed out into the pdf file is OK, but report printed out into the paper & screen (this is into printer) is NOT OK. I`ve checked and my client is right, because report printed out on the paper and screen contains different values than report printed out into the pdf ...

IE - Print to Default Printer
Hello, I have an .asp page that needs to print multiple, seperate text documents to 1 printer. That one printer could be any printer based on the user. I aldready have the hDC (Device Context) of their desired printer on a previous page. I simply want to do the Window.print or some other method to print these documents without having the Print Dialog box display forceing the user to select the same printer over and over again. This can be in either JavaScript or VBScript for all I care. Heck, even .Net if need-be. I just really need help. TIA, Kevin ...

hp printer that prints on cds
This is only in the uk at cd-rduplicators.co.uk -- The NEW OptiPrinter Pro, designed and manufactured by Verity Systems & Hewlett-Packard, is a brand new colour, inkjet CD & DVD printer capable of printing directly onto the surface of discs at an incredible 4800 dpi resolution. The printer utilises HP PhotoREt IV technology resulting in a 16.7 million colour palette, finer colour control, perfect clean crisp graphics and faster disc drying times. The OptiPrinter Pro's drawer mechanism has been specifically designed to provide maximum versatility and high speed printing. * Magic Is Believing In Yourself* *if you can do that* * You Can Make Anything Happen * ...

Which A3 cd print printer?
would you recommend? Need to have: - high quality photo print an all of paper, -cheap ink, - memory card slot(optional) and - price for aprox. 450 euro's. ...

CANON printers and condensed printing

Canon printers and panoramic prints
I am trying to find out definitively whether or not you can print on panoramic paper (up to 23 inches long) on any of the Canon photo printers. So far I've drawn a blank on this, even Canon UK wont reply to my question! I am particularly looking at the Pixma ip6000d or ip8500 printers of the i9xx range of printers. Now I know about the Epsons etc all doing this, it is just Canon I need to know about. Can anyone who actually has one of these beast please tell me if you can actually set the custom paper size to panoramic sizes and get it to work? Also if anyone has a Cano...

canon s400 printer not printing
I installed the driver/files from the Canon website, but the printer refuses to print??? The printer worked on different pc, so it is functional. J910@webtv.net (Jeff) wrote: >I installed the driver/files from the Canon website, but the printer >refuses to print??? >The printer worked on different pc, so it is functional. We need more information? Which operating system, which driver did you download? What cable type is connecting the printer to the PC? And what exactly happens, does it move paper? Are there any error messages? Tony MS MVP Printing/Imaging Hi Tony...

Print-Print versus Print-Preview-Print
Is there a difference between the following operations from any given program? Let's say Safari, because I often want to Preview to see how many pages there are before deciding to print. From Safari: File > Print --> print dialog > Print versus From Safari: File > Print --> print dialog then choose Preview --> Abode Reader view then print directly from Adobe using File > Print --> print dialog > Print It sounds like a waste of steps, but after I preview in Adobe Reader, I usually close the preview and go back and print directly from Safari. The outputs ...

A printer attached to Windows report printer faulted printing
Does anybody knows how to solve this error? The output below is from a printer attached to an Windows Server root@sapunx10 # lpstat -p BAPRIP01 printer BAPRIP01 faulted printing BAPRIP01-0. enabled since Dec 28 11:03 2006. available. Windows NT LPD Server Printer BAPRIP01 Owner Status Jobname Job-Id Size Pages Priority ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- root (10.0. Waiting /etc/apache/httpd-s 1326 9402 0 1 cbpadm (10. Waiting /usr/sap/CBP/D01/da 240...

I only print photos and print everday,so what the best printer for under �130?
For quality of the printouts? and cheap in terms of ink etc? I will be using 3 party carts And yes i know �130 is on the cheap side! Thanks Steve On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:07:41 +0100, steve wrote: =3D>For quality of the printouts? and cheap in terms of ink etc? =3D>I will be using 3 party carts =3D>And yes i know =9C130 is on the cheap side! =3D>Thanks =3D>Steve IMO, no printer under 130gbp is good enough for what you apparently want to do. In fact, the price of the printer will not be the most significant cost factor, if you want to do high-volume printing. ...

A Virtual Printer That Lets You Print Big Posters With ANY Printer
I want to announce a utility program I've published -- free software, GPL, this is not a commercial advertisement (and I don't ask for donations either) -- for the creation of posters . I think it could make it much easier for all kinds of interest groups to communicate their message. Basically, you can create a poster from anything you can print to a single page on your normal printer. The poster can be big -- 5 feet, or more, on a side, if you want. You can use any application to make it. You can grab an image from the internet using your web browser, for example. ...

Print server box or print server card in printer?
I after a print for a network and what are the pros and cons in getting an external print server such as one from D-Link or buying a printer with a NIC card internally? Are the performance,setting issue that make one method better than the other? Cost:-A internal card for a printer is about �150 extra (Kyocera Mita fs-1010 for example). A D-link DP-300U is about �90. Cheers... Chris..... ...

Print server box or print server card in printer?
I'm after a print for a network and what are the pros and cons in getting an external print server such as one from D-Link or buying a printer with a NIC card internally? Are the performance,setting issue that make one method better than the other? Cost:-A internal card for a printer is about �150 extra (Kyocera Mita fs-1010 for example). A D-link DP-300U is about �90. Cheers... Chris..... Post a follow-up to this message Chris Wilkins <chris.wilkins10@virgin.net> wrote: > I'm after a print for a network and what are the pros and cons in > ge...

Print server box or print server card in printer?
I after a print for a network and what are the pros and cons in getting an external print server such as one from D-Link or buying a printer with a NIC card internally? Are the performance,setting issue that make one method better than the other? Cost:-A internal card for a printer is about �150 extra (Kyocera Mita fs-1010 for example). A D-link DP-300U is about �90. Cheers... Chris..... ...

How can I send a print to a different printer than the default printer?
I want to send my print to a different printer than the default printer. The only argument i have is the 'cDevice'. Is it possible to do that ? Regards George Hi George, try this: FUNCTION SetDefaultPrinter(cPrinter AS STRING) AS LOGIC // Set the given printer to be the default printer // cPrinter: name of printer to be made default // returns: whether successful LOCAL hPrinter AS PTR LOCAL pInfo AS _WinPrinter_Info_2 LOCAL size AS DWORD LOCAL done AS LOGIC IF OpenPrinter(String2Psz(cPrinter), @hPrinter, NULL_PTR) GetPrinter(hPrinter, 2, NULL_PTR, 0, @size)...

Questions about printing, printing and printing
Hi everybody. A friend of mine give me two HP calculators he dont'use anymore: an HP-28S and an HP-17BII. Including my HP-49G+, now I have 3 HP calculators that are able to print (on a "grand total" of 6 HP calculators). I would like to print something but I don't want to spend too much (my wife can't understand). Now the questions: 1. Are some printers out there compatible with the 3 calcs? 2. Do you know if is there a IR printer server that can be connected to an external printer (USB, parallel, RS232, etc.). 3. Do know if is possibile to use a PC as a printer...

Web resources about - What Canon Printer to Print A3 and Print to DVDS/CDS ??? - comp.periphs.printers

3D Printer - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Can you really get a solid all-in-one printer, copier and scanner for just $90?
... Deals team's advice. And in this case, we're going to help you upgrade to the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, ...

Engineering students invented a 'pancake printer' that takes breakfast to the next level
It's Pancake Day! And what better way to celebrate than with the modern marvel that is this machine that will create pancakes in any shape you ...

How 3D printers are changing plastic surgery
The new technology is allowing patients to see a preview of their new faces before going under the knife