What NON-OEM ink gives closest results to origanal Canon IP4000 inks (UK PLEASE)

I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The
results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new
printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do.

What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK)
gives the closest matching results.

I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper)

I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make me
change my mind.

Perhaps I have just been lucky.

Thanks To All Who Help.

Mike

0
Mikey

Try Cartridge World www.cartridgeworld.org .

--
Regards
Stick, Oxford, UK
"Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message
>I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The
>results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new
>printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do.
>
> What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK)
> gives the closest matching results.
>
> I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper)
>
> I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make
> me change my mind.
>
> Perhaps I have just been lucky.
>
> Thanks To All Who Help.
>

> Mike

0
Stick
9/10/2005 6:27:40 AM
www.choicestationery.com

0
ian
9/10/2005 12:42:26 PM
TRY WWW.CANONUSA.COM

Stick Stickus wrote:

>Try Cartridge World www.cartridgeworld.org .

0
measekite
9/10/2005 5:16:19 PM
WWW.CANONUSA.COM

ian lincoln wrote:

>www.choicestationery.com

0
measekite
9/10/2005 5:17:56 PM
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:59:49 GMT, "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote as
underneath my scribble :

Try www.printconsumables.com - good quickservice from I.O.Man
p&p is included. I have not tried their really cheap bulk Canon inks
but the premium seems fine. Match in colours - only you can judge!
You'll  get a different result with a different paper as you probably
well know!
Charlie+

>I Have used 3rd party inks for years now with very little problem. The
>results and the cost savings have saved me many time the cost of a new
>printer, so I am really not concerned with any damage the ink may do.
>
>What I would like to know is. What NON-OEM Canon ink for the IP4000 (UK)
>gives the closest matching results.
>
>I WILL be using top quality (Canon / Epson or Ilford paper)
>
>I have saved 100s of pounds using NON-OEM ink, and NO argument will make me
>change my mind.
>
>Perhaps I have just been lucky.
>
>Thanks To All Who Help.
>

>Mike

0
Charlie

Printer Ink

How much ink is there in a Canon ip4000 ink cart?
How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. Thanks Mikey They are all the same, unless they are not full. BCI3Bk will hold about 21cc and color tanks about 12cc including the sponge. "Mikey" <Spammers@Suck.com> wrote in message news:_Hoaf.1285$fe6.76@newsfe2-win.ntli.net... > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000 cart. > > Bought two different types and the difference in quantity is amazing. > > Thanks > > Mikey > > > Mikey, I think we'd sure like to know the names of the two different types of cartridges you bought that had the large difference in quantity. And how did each of them compare in quality & color? The size of the cartridges must have been the same to fit in the print head, so was the difference in quantity because one of them was very underfilled? If not, how did the larger one contain such a larger quantity? It seems like a puzzlement. Would appreciate some further explanation, because I'd sure like to try those large quantity cartridges if they're also good in quality & color. Thanks for posting. Sorry, I can't answer your question about how many ml of ink in the standcard IP4000 cartridge, but I'll bet someone on this forum can. Bill Pease Mikey wrote: > How many ml of ink are there in the standard Canon IP4000...

Canon 4 ink Vs 6 ink printers
Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. Not really sure the card slots and screen are worth the extra money over the iP5200 but do these *and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the iP5200? In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around �170. Jack Torrence wrote: >Is there much different in photo print quality between Canon, or any other >manufactuers for that matter, 4 and 6 ink printers? > > YES. WHEN USING OEM INK CANON HAS MORE LIFE AND SNAP TO THE PHOTOS THAN THE COMPETING BRANDS. THE OEM INK ALSO COSTS LESS >Been looking at the iP5200 and iP6600D printers. > I WOULD SAY THAT THE IP5200 IS A BETTER BET IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A COMPUTER TO EDIT YOUR PHOTOS WITH DECENT SOFTWARE. >Not really sure the card >slots and screen are worth the extra money > THEY ARE A WASTE JUST LIKE THE IP6000 THAT WAS INFERIOR >over the iP5200 but do these >*and* the 6 ink system of the iP6600 make it worth considering over the >iP5200? > > ABSOLUTLEY NOT >In the UK the iP5200 can be had for around �115 and the iP6600D for around >�170. > > PUT YOUR MONEY IN OEM INK > > > measekite wrote: > > Jack Torrence wrote: > > >Is there much diffe...

Ink supplier for an S800 printer please in the UK
Hello I have got a Canon S800 printer and have recently changed all the cartridges, to compatible and not genuine Canon, but the photo print quality has gone really poor. Regardless of the settings and paper combination that I use I still can't get the quality back to as it was with the original cartridges. I have used way too much paper, Kodak Ultima Ultra Glossy, and ink to continue with this exercise. So..... Would the quality that I was getting only be possible with the genuine cartridges and ink or could I experience that same quality by using another make such as those...

Non-brand name inks for Canon i960 printer
I recently bought a Canon i960 and have been very impressed so far. While I like the photo quality, speed, quietness and ease of use as well as the 6 separate ink tanks, I am NOT impressed with paying $12 for each cartridge. I am planning on printing a lot of photos for primarily personal use so ink cost will be an issue. What advice can people give about using off-brand ink cartridges and/or refill kits? Are there any reference sites, rating/reviews of vendors, etc? I am concerned about the quality of the photos but even more so by the potential harm done to my new printer. Any a...

Printer ink level not changing in software
Hey all, Got a Canon ip4000 photo printer last night, and am enjoying it a great deal. I printed around 150 pages of black-and-white text, and then went to check the ink levels to see how efficient on ink this bad boy was going to be. I went into the Printer Utility, clicked on the ip4000 and clicked on "Utility" to get into the "Ink Levels" portion of the printer driver. As far as I can tell, the level looks full (in the software). I am dumb, and did not check visually to verify, but assumed the black ink should have lost at least a little bit of level after 150 pages...

Canon Pixma IP4000, when does printer use BCI-3EBK cart ink
As subject Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is selected? Only when draft is selected? Thanks in advance tHatDudeUK wrote: > As subject > > Is it only when plain paper is selected? Only when greyscale is > selected? Only when draft is selected? > > Thanks in advance Normally it uses BCI3e all the time except when printing photos, so when photo or glossy paper is selected. When you print text and business documents with graphics. tHatDudeUK wrote: >As subject > >Is it only when plain paper is selected...

Canon Ink Durability on Non-Canon papers.
I've read virtually every article on Wilhelm and other sites talking about durability of Inkjet inks and papers but seem to only find results with Canon ink on Canon paper, Epson Ink on Epson Paper, etc. Never intermixing. I've personally been using Epson papers in my Canon i960 (they were buy one/get one free) and the quality is supurb. But is there any data on print longevity with such combinations? What about Kodak papers that claim 100 years. Realistically, what I'm simply looking for is my best option for prints that I give to friends and family. For my o...

Canon Inks iP4000
I am looking for a new printer and am torn between the iP3000 and iP4000 I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk What are the differences between these inks and why two blacks??? Does the mono print use one and the colour print use the other or something. What are the significant differences between the two models apart from the additional tank? Thanks. > I notice that the iP4000 has two black inks, why is this. > They are BCI-3eBk and BCI-6Bk Pigment black and dye black. The dye black is used for photo paper a ...

canon ink UK
whats the cheapest place to get original carts for the i850 in the UK? cheers On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:49:17 -0000, "Colin Bean" <colinbean5@aol.com> wrote: >whats the cheapest place to get original carts for the i850 in the UK? > From a bloke in a pub. A sensible answer is that you may wish to save with probably the most successful compatible as below. Tony -- Inkylink JetTec UK Quality - Wot others wanna-be Epson 950 C70/80/82 Lighfast pigmented inks. Canon BCI-3 i750 BCI-6 S-820 / S-900 series. www.aah-haa.com "Colin Bean" <colinbe...

Which non Canon ink?
Hi all, Is there a non Canon ink that is just as fade resistant as the Canon ink, when printing on the Photo Paper Pro which has an advertised print life of 25 years? -- Ben Thomas Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. "BenOne�" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message news:bb0ufc.s5r.ln@192.168.11.2... > Hi all, > > Is there a non Canon ink that is just as fade resistant as the Canon ink, when > printing on the P...

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

Question about the waste ink tank in Canon IP5000 (and other Canon printers)
I've read this 'tank' contains ink from the cleaning cycles of the printer, and a cleaning happens automatically every time ink cartridges are replaced. So my question is how many times do I have to replace the cartridges with new ones before an error message appears saying the tank is full? Anyone taken a printer to Canon to have the tank emptied? How much did they charge? The amount of ink consumed in the cleaning cycles when replacing tanks is minimal, but cleaning cycles also occur based upon printer usage, time intervals and when requested by the user. The deep...

Epson Ink
Whats the difference in formulation of Epson ink compared to Cano ink.. Reason I asked is that my C62 clogged on the 2nd day, the replacemen clogged on the 4th day. My Canon 4 to 5 months old now, and loosin count has still not clogged.. Some difference. Dav You are doing something to make it clog. I have had Epson's for over 10 years and never had a clog. Are you using Epson ink or refill garbage? The C62 uses pigmented ink, not die ink....... "Davy" <no@spam.invalid> wrote in message news:tZHcf.245808$MS3.135520@fe09.news.easynews.com... > Whats the difference in formulation of Epson ink compared to Canon > ink..? > > Reason I asked is that my C62 clogged on the 2nd day, the replacement > clogged on the 4th day. My Canon 4 to 5 months old now, and loosing > count has still not clogged..! > > Some difference.! > > Davy > > You are doing something to make it clog. I have had Epson's for over 10 > years and never had a clog. Your lucky. I've never owned the c64 but i've heard enough comments about it to know it's not their best egg. Anyhow canon is a thermal bubble jet and the epson are micropiezo. Someone else explained that the nozzles on the micropiezos are deeper than thermal... this sounds reasonable as thermal requires just a wire. It sounds reasonable that deeper clog is more of a pain to remove than a shallow one. There was an earli...

Bulk Pigment Ink for a Dye Ink Printer
I'm thinking of getting into the Niagara system of bulk ink through Media Street. My printer is an Epson R320 which uses dye inks. With that system, I can use their pigment type inks which is called Generations G-Chrome. Cost to start with the Niagara system is $269 American. The ink is $116.10 and comes in 4 ounce bottles. Digital Camera magazine (October 2005) has a favorable preview with this system using printers made for dye inks. I have several questions and maybe some here can help. 1. With this ink, what can I expect from an occasional text print from MS Word? As sharp as ...

Canon ip4200 inks in UK
I've been using www.valueshop.co.uk for my Canon ip4200 inks. They do a good deals for all 5 carts - �37.89(inc vat) or you can get individual carts too. I've no connection with this outfit - just found them OK to deal with. Oh Yeah -- Good Deals on Price Huh --- Well there is also fading, clogging, good results and the fact that the newly patented Canon forumlae has never been duplicated. Eric Graham wrote: >I've been using www.valueshop.co.uk for my Canon ip4200 inks. They do a >good deals for all 5 carts - �37.89(inc vat) or you can get individual >...

Non OEM ink cartridges
Hi, My family uses Canon MP530 printer for general printing job. Any concerns using non-OEM cartridges? And where I can order some less expensive compatible ink cartridges? Any suggestions? TIA, "Tony Hwang" <dragon40@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:0lnuj.54303$Ly.38251@pd7urf1no... > Hi, > My family uses Canon MP530 printer for general printing job. > Any concerns using non-OEM cartridges? And where I can order > some less expensive compatible ink cartridges? Any suggestions? > TIA, Two reliable sources that I use for Epson inks that also carry ...

Canon Pixma Printer Ink
5-Pack Non-OEM Ink w/ Chip for Canon PGI-5BK CLI-8 Pixma MP500 MP530 MP600 MP800 iP4200 iP4300 iP4500 iP5200 iP5200 Price:$8.91 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001IO6DEY Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001IO6DEY Canon Pixma Pro9000 Professional Large Format Inkjet Printer (9995A001) Price:$499.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000J1HPK8 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000J1HPK8 6 Pack (3xBlack + 1 of Each Color) Compatible Ink w/ Chip for Canon Pixma iP3300 iP3500 MP510 MX700 PGI-5BK CLI-8 Price:$21.45 Image: http://bestdea...

How can I reset the ink cartridge/ink level so the printer............
Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 & HP95. I'm using generic brand cartridges and knew how to reset the cartridges, but I can't find the web sight that had pictures. In short, after the process, the printer's ink level checker will show full. All I remember is some tape, taped over one of the connections on the cartridge, but that's all I can remember. Please help. TIA. Billy Smitty wrote: > Hello, I own a HP PSC 1610 All-in-One Printer-Scanner-Copier which uses HP94 > & HP95. I'm using generic brand...

Canon colour selection, normal ink or photo ink...
What actually determines the selections of color ink used between photo color ink and normal color ink? type of paper selection? or something else. Canon i965 thanks, Gary On Fri, 28 May 2004 04:29:46 GMT, "Gary" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >What actually determines the selections of color ink used between photo >color ink and normal color ink? type of paper selection? or something else. > >Canon i965 > >thanks, > >Gary > The colors in your photo and your color profiles. Im sure the printer would select colors that would fall...

Replacement Ink for Canon printer
I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or should use refills if refills our available for a good price? "Kenneth Maultsby" <kmaultsby@verizon.net> wrote in message news:UogEe.426$Eo3.416@trnddc08... >I have the Canon MP 780 all in one and it uses the number 6 black 3e black >and 6 yellow 6 magenta and 6 Cyan where can I purchase replacements or >should use refills if refills our available for a good price? > Country? Region? For bulk...

Generic inks for CANON printers?
I just ordered a canon ip3000 after my 6th and last epson C82 warranty replacement broke. I was wondering if use of generic inks from ebay will be a problem with the canon printer. I know that epson uses durabrite which the generics can't duplicate, but canon doesn't use this feature so would generics be ok? On the bright side genuine canon inks are alot cheaper than epson so thats a plus, but for the price of a set of genuines I can get 3-4 sets on ebay for half the price. It's tempting! Can anyone say anything positive about generic inks in the canon printers? ...

Canon IP4000 Ink Smudging
The plain paper setting is very fast (approx 5 secs a page) however the ink smudges (leaves ink on your fingers), maybe the ink has not fused properly with the paper. The photo/high res setting has no smudging issues but the printing is much slower (approx 30 secs a page). I'm using 100g/m paper and printing colour business documents. Anyone else got the same results? Still glad I bought it as the print quality and duplex printing is great. Also the design is top notch. This is a paper issue, try something else. I use HP Multipurpose for all my flyers and letter, no problem...

Web resources about - What NON-OEM ink gives closest results to origanal Canon IP4000 inks (UK PLEASE) - comp.periphs.printers

jared foley (@bearfoley) on Twitter
... using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here jared foley @ bearfoley JARED FOLEY licking heights licking heights golf ohio origanal ...

Shamu attacks and kills Pelican during show - YouTube
I was at SeaWorld San Diego on the 20th Feb 08 and attended the Shamu Killer Whale "Believe" show. During this show, Shamu lived up to his Killer ...

vancouver, BC all for sale / wanted classifieds - craigslist
vancouver, BC all for sale / wanted classifieds - craigslist

Native Americans
Over 4,000 articles about native american tribes of the United States. History, culture, pictures, tribal news, current events affecting native ...

Can It Be Saturday Now .com ? - Internet argument
Internet argument Internet arguments never work out

Chimney Cleaning Pros - Call 800-870-1242
Chimney Cleaning Pros. Chimney Cleaning Pros has the best Chimney Cleaning prices.

Stevenson-CIty-Park
... Stevenson's main damage was contained to our park. The sign to the left shows the Willie Stewart field. The Tan bricks were from the origanal ...

Questions and Answer - FunTrivia.com : Archive 111
Questions From Feb 26 05 55505. What is the average number of family members in the United States? 55507. Why 16, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm? 55508. ...

My Son's Rude (But Hilarious) Book Project
My 9-year-old comes from a long line of birdwatchers. His grandparents are avid birders, with almost 900 species on their lifelong lists, and ...

Butt Watching - How A 9-Year-Old Became Obsessed With Booty
A mom tells the story of how her son became obsessed with butts.