Where to Buy Ink Jet Cartridges for Canon MP980 & Canon MP610?

Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & small
black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610.
Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges?  Is it
possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers?

Thanks,

Sam,

0
Sam

On Dec 19, 12:04=A0pm, "Sam" <sasdfa...@lkuy.com> wrote:
> Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 & sm=
all
> black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610.
> Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? =A0Is it
> possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam,

Sure, you can mix and match any way you want. Some people use more of
one color than another. I use very little yellow myself. Some
companies provide incentives for purchasing sets and quantities of
certain things. Figure out how to save the most.
0
Al
12/19/2009 11:05:03 PM
> Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges? =EF=BF=BDIs =
it
> possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam,

Sam

Contact the companies directly for your needs. You might be pleasantly
surprised.

Bob  AZ
0
Bob
12/20/2009 5:59:49 AM
"Sam" <sasdfas09@lkuy.com> wrote in message news:hgj112$t7v$1@aioe.org...

> Hi, today I tried to buy individual gray inkjet cartridge fore MH980 &
small
> black ink Jet cartridge for the MP980 & MP610.
> Where is the least expensive vendor to buy these cartridges?  Is it
> possible to just buy individual cartridges for these printers?

What happens when you google the part number of the cartridge?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

0