Which A3 cd print printer?

would you recommend?

Need to have:
- high quality photo print an all of paper,
-cheap ink,
- memory card slot(optional) and
- price for aprox. 450 euro's.

0
zole

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

Photo Printer with A3 and Cd/DVD printing. Any decent ones yet ??
Just want to upgrade my printer and want to get one that does all that. Cannon if possible not an Epson. As i hear they still chip their catridges and i can't support them if they do this. And they clog badly as well. And are more expesive to topit off. Thanks for any info. > Just want to upgrade my printer and want to get one that does all > that. Cannon if possible not an Epson Near as i'm aware... Epson is the only game in town as far as a3 and cd printing. Take with a grain of salt as i'm in the states and we don't officaly have canon cd printing....

Any reason my Canon can't make a Printer with A3 and Cd/dvd printing ??
I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing ????? Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Though i could be wrong. Thanks. On Holidays wrote: >I know the have one but that 9990 or whatever is way to expensive and >thats the BEST phoprinter you can get. > > It is under $400. >I just want one like the i6500 or somthing with A3 and DVD/cd printing >????? > >Any idea why. I think Epson have some. Thoug...

Queue of printer cycles, but printer does not print
Hi, we have two printers in our network, both connected to a different computer. When installed, they worked well, but now and then they refuse to print and they show a strange bahaviour. When looking in the Queue (Spooler), the print jobs are cycling. So, the first becomes the last while the second becomes the first, thirt becomes second, etc When we restart the computer, the printer starts printing, just befor shutdown. We Run XP-pro. Any ideas????? Thanks, Ben By the way, it is an old panasonic matrix printer (used for labels) and a HP officejet HP 1170c, bot...

What Canon Printer to Print A3 and Print to DVDS/CDS ???
And of course print great pitcures :) I don't want much, but getting all these three things seems to be hard. Atleast from Canon. Thanks for any help !!! ...

I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true?
I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt the printer. Is this true? "Enda80" <fasb80@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a1ec1b40-d0e7-4824-aa7d-c968a5a6a654@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... >I am told that if you take a piece of paper that you printed on, put > it back in the printer, and print on it again, that this will hurt > the > printer. Is this true? I did it once and the printer was so hurt it bawled like a baby for 15 minutes! "Enda80&qu...

ATTAC "On the Fly printing" printing to default printer regardless of printer choice in dialog box.
Our application has used this PrintersClass module for some time without a problem but some new Toughbooks have caused problems. We use laser printers, usually the default choice, and some label printers. The label printers use the Seagull Scientific print drivers. The new notebooks will not print to the selected label printers even though the default printer for the report comes up in the dialog box as the selected printer. Even if you redundantly select this label printer again, before selecting print, you get the label printed to the user profile's default printer instead of the selecte...

Wanted: Printer/Scanner/CD./DVD printer
Any recommendations? Canon MP600, $99 from www.outpost.com (Fry's) or MP610, $150 from Canon online store (free ground shipping). They are identical. Period. Check out these DVD prints I made from MP600 with a home-made CD tray. Notice how accurately the images are centered. See my earlier post for how to make the tray easily. Scanned these on MP600. http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCaI/AAAAAAAAANQ/AOqMvf7-7V4/s800/dvdmovie.JPG http://lh3.google.com/fixup77/R8cq4asiCbI/AAAAAAAAANY/n_OM_GAXwVs/s800/dvdcollection.JPG Trevor wrote: > Any recommendations? ...

IE - Print to Default Printer
Hello, I have an .asp page that needs to print multiple, seperate text documents to 1 printer. That one printer could be any printer based on the user. I aldready have the hDC (Device Context) of their desired printer on a previous page. I simply want to do the Window.print or some other method to print these documents without having the Print Dialog box display forceing the user to select the same printer over and over again. This can be in either JavaScript or VBScript for all I care. Heck, even .Net if need-be. I just really need help. TIA, Kevin ...

Printer Ink

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

A Virtual Printer That Lets You Print Big Posters With ANY Printer
I want to announce a utility program I've published -- free software, GPL, this is not a commercial advertisement (and I don't ask for donations either) -- for the creation of posters . I think it could make it much easier for all kinds of interest groups to communicate their message. Basically, you can create a poster from anything you can print to a single page on your normal printer. The poster can be big -- 5 feet, or more, on a side, if you want. You can use any application to make it. You can grab an image from the internet using your web browser, for example. ...

A printer attached to Windows report printer faulted printing
Does anybody knows how to solve this error? The output below is from a printer attached to an Windows Server root@sapunx10 # lpstat -p BAPRIP01 printer BAPRIP01 faulted printing BAPRIP01-0. enabled since Dec 28 11:03 2006. available. Windows NT LPD Server Printer BAPRIP01 Owner Status Jobname Job-Id Size Pages Priority ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- root (10.0. Waiting /etc/apache/httpd-s 1326 9402 0 1 cbpadm (10. Waiting /usr/sap/CBP/D01/da 240...

How can I send a print to a different printer than the default printer?
I want to send my print to a different printer than the default printer. The only argument i have is the 'cDevice'. Is it possible to do that ? Regards George Hi George, try this: FUNCTION SetDefaultPrinter(cPrinter AS STRING) AS LOGIC // Set the given printer to be the default printer // cPrinter: name of printer to be made default // returns: whether successful LOCAL hPrinter AS PTR LOCAL pInfo AS _WinPrinter_Info_2 LOCAL size AS DWORD LOCAL done AS LOGIC IF OpenPrinter(String2Psz(cPrinter), @hPrinter, NULL_PTR) GetPrinter(hPrinter, 2, NULL_PTR, 0, @size)...

Web resources about - Which A3 cd print printer? - comp.periphs.printers

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

The 3D printer carving out a new curriculum
With Australia's technical expertise slowly whittling away, the team behind this gadget wants to take schools back to the basics of manufacturing ...

ASIC investigating company after inventor of world's largest 3D printer left out of pocket
... Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigates the administration of a company that tried to sell the world's largest 3D printer. ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $45, 9′ MFi Lightning Cable $6, iPhone 6/s Plus Leather Folio ...
... Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Daily Deals: Brother Monochrome Laser Printer ...

Doro PDF printer adds color conversion, page rotation controls
Lightweight virtual PDF printer Doro has been updated with new color conversion and page rotation settings. If the default "UseDeviceIndependentColor" ...