Which printers use the Olivetti Xp01 cartridge?

I currently use an Olivetti Artjet 20 printer supplied by work.   I
would like to replace it with something that fits easier in the space
I have for a printer and works better (it is not good at feeding
paper).  My problem is that I get replacement cartridges free from
work and although I don't mind paying for a better printer, I would
prefer to continue using the free cartridges.  I have heard that a lot
of printers use generic cartridges.  Does anyone know which printers
use the same cartridge as my Olivetti Artjet 20?  It is an Olivetti
XP01 High Capacity B0217G.

Any advice is welcome.

Kind regards,

Alison
0
alison

Printer Ink

FS: CANON (GENUINE, NEW/not used)

using the printer object, how do I tell what my default printer is
I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings so I'm thinking this will set the prt object to my default printer Dim prt As Printer Set prt = Application.Printers(0) but it doesn't and application.printers.count correct shows that I have eight possible printers so I could cycle through them if there was a prt property for 'default printer' but I can't find one is there a way to do this ? On Nov 9, 5:19=A0pm, Roger <lesperan...@natpro.com> wrote: > I want to set the margins on a report to specific settings > so I'm thinking this will...

Selling used printer cartridges?
Hello. I know Staples will buy back printer cartridges (two bucks for each one), but they require me to apply for an account which I don't want to do. I just want to sell and buy something without registrations, etc. like recyling bottles, cans, etc. in person. Are there are other local companies/stores that will buy them back for money? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Where there is sugar, there are bound to be ants." --Malay Proverb /\___/\ Ant @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Qua...

!Printers: How do I open Printer:$ ?

Network Printer help: Use a Shared Printer on a WinXP machine
Hello, I am new to Linux. I have the Slackware flavor installed, version 9.1. I am trying to use a shared printer on a Windows XP machine. I have verified that I can access the machine (ADDIE) through the network with: smb://Addie in Konqueror (Note: THis requires a USername/Password). I do have CUPS installed. I tried adding the printer with the CUPS "Add Printer" method. Below is the infomation I added: <First Page> Name: Addie's Printer Location: //Addie Description: Addie's Printer <Second Page> Device: Unknown Network Device(smb) ...

Printer sharing over wireless using Printopia
We are trying to share a printer for use by iPad users. The printer is dire= ctly connected to a Mac running Printopia. Both the Mac and all of the iPad= s are connected to the same WLAN. It's working fine at one location, but no= t at all at another location (iPads cannot see the printer). The location i= t works at has standalone APs (mostly 1131AGs). The site it does not work a= t has lightweight APs (4402 WLC running 6.0.199.4, also with 1131AGs). The = controller has multicast enabled, has multicast mode set to 'multicast', an= d has a multicast address set to 239.21.0....

Can HP27 Cartridges Be Used In Hp21 Printer ?
I have an HP Deskjet which uses HP27 and HP28 ink cartridges. I am thinking of purchasing a more recent deskjet which is of a similar design but uses HP21 and HP22 ink. I read on a website that the only difference between HP21/HP27 and HP22/HP28 is that HP reduced the amount of ink in the latest cartridges and that physically the cartridges are the same size etc. Assuming this information is correct would I be able to use my old cartridges in the newer machine ? Mike. "Martin" <no_spamming_@.com> wrote in message news:1158354508.50257.1@despina.uk.cla...

Why does these Epson printers all use different Ink Cartridges.
Yes take similar 6 ink models like 830U, 915 & 925/935 all use different cartridges.. But why, the Printers all have very similar specs..? money, money........think about it. and it's do not does clanger <puss@purrpurr.com> wrote in message news:nu8kpvkikho6adpin2v936spmiemun29kq@4ax.com... > > > Yes take similar 6 ink models like 830U, 915 & 925/935 all use different > cartridges.. > > > But why, the Printers all have very similar specs..? > > All developed at different times. It doesn't really ma...

Printers that use Lexmark 12A1970/75 Cartridge?
I have a Lexmark 3200 Color Jetprinter that I want to replace. Does Lexmark still market this item? If so, how do I order one? If not can you recommend an inexpensive printer that uses the Lexmark 12A1970/75 ink cartridge. I believe any of the following Lexmark Ink Jet printers use this cartridge: 5000, 5700, 5770, 7200 Series, Z11, Z31, Z42, Z51, Z52. Is this correct, and what one would you recommend that gives the same affordability and reliability as my old 3200? Thanks!! Les Coover I don't know well the new Lexmark ink cartridge codes, but I'm sure tha...

necessary to install printer driver for shared printer on computer that is not attached to printer?
We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is it necessary to install the HP drivers on the Win 7 computer in addition to the XP computer? best, Aaron From: <aaronep@pacbell.net> > We have two computers, one has XP OS and the other Win 7 OS. We > have an HP Office Jet All in One Color printer attached to the XP > computer. In order to access the printer from the Win 7 computer, is > it necessary to in...

Please recommend a printer and printer type for everyday office use as well as heavy card
Searching reveals this is talked about a lot here. So much discussion is a little confusing so I'd be grateful for some up-to-the-minute advice and recommendations from people who've tried a few printers and are happy with what they now use. Also for a little laser vs inkjet vs anything else instruction. We need to be able to print everyday stuff as well as, frequently, onto heavier card (usually recycled matt finish) at 300 g/sm or heavier. If things go well we'll be printing medium to large quantiies onto card. We use Macintosh computers. My guess is that we should c...

hp640c: is there any way to use this printer without colour cartridge?
hello is it possible to print black&white documents when colour cartridge is absent? hp 640c printer? On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:05:20 +0200, borowiec wrote: =>hello =>is it possible to print black&white documents when colour cartridge is =>absent? =>hp 640c printer? => Have you tried using an empty cartridge? -- Wolf Kirchmeir >>wolfkir@onlink.net<< If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on the train? (Garrison Keillor) the problem is: i've got to not quite empty (it makes me nervous) but with elect...

Printer addendum for HP printer

tPrinter.printers not showing a printer?
A client is using one of my programs on several computers (Win 2000). On one (and only one) of them, when I get the tPrinter.printers list of printers, it shows no printers. The user says that there is a printer installed. If the printer is properly installed in Windows, it must show up in tPrinter.printers, right? --- Replace you know what by j to email ...

Printer drivers for new printers
I have just bought a couple of printers and I am trying to find drivers for them without any success. The printers I have are a Canon S330 and a Canon i950. Both are connected on a windows printer/home control server. For the S330 I have used the S300 printer driver (qimp-print), the print quality is horrible but at least it prints the correct size, as for the i950, I used the BJC-8200 printer driver and it prints at 1/4 of the size it is supposed to. Canon only supports windows and Mac os, at least that is their official response. Is there anywhere I can find printer driv...

Who to use the printer
1) I need to print some documents to any printer. 2) if possible make a print preview in tk. Is there any way to do it? What modules to look? Thanks MArcos -++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**== This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list server. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the message body of "unsubscribe ptk" to majordomo@lists.stanford.edu ...

Phaser printers and LED printers
I have need to purchase, for a small office environment, a printer for color brochures. It needs to handle speeds in the 10-20 pages per minute range and mainly for letter size paper. Target price is $1000-1200. I prefer something other than inkjet printers for this application, and recent color laser printer output I've seen is quite good. There seem to be several models from the major manufacturers available for under a grand, but they seem to cluster around 4 pages per minute in color, which is too slow. We will be printing runs of a few hundred pages at a time, probably...

Printer trays.....network printers
Still having a problem here... If I define a Xerox printer with two Ldev nos, with data_intray=1 on one ldev, and data_intray = 4 on the other, I can send interleaved spool files to them and it works beautifully. If I remove data_intray = 4, and try to use setup_file=x.hpenv where x contains <Esc>&l4H (PCL for use lower tray), nothing works, it doesnt even rotate to landscape (understand that part). If I embed the esc sequence in the data at start it works, but thats not a viable solution. In fact if I send the tray value anything from 2 to 5, it uses bottom tray. I want t...

Duplex printers and CD printers
Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on both sides of the paper automatically? Is Epson still the only manufacturer who sells printers in the USA that can print on CDs? Thank you in advance for all replies. -- For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the cat's real motives. For example if the cat gets in the way when we are trying to do something we say it is "helping". Daniel Prince wrote: > Is Canon still the only manufacturer who sells printer...

Printer vs printer vs ...
I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? Jim L -- If you think people are out to get you you're paranoid. If you think people are out to get anybody they can what are you? Sir: inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > I have an old HP. If I load a graphic into Mozilla it will print to the > HP. If I load a graphic into PMView it will not print. Why? > PMview has a size limitation. Look in the re-size option to see the largest size to which it will convert a picture. In ...

Web resources about - Which printers use the Olivetti Xp01 cartridge? - comp.periphs.printers

Cartridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TI-99/4A Pitfall cartridge demo - YouTube
Retrocloud's adaptation of the classic Pitfall game - for the TI-99/4A. Filip has remade the classic game, and it works in a 32K EPROM! (Sorry ...

Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges
Customers misled by 'remanufactured' printer cartridges

Atari's E.T. The Extraterrestrial cartridges found in landfill
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges ...

Diggers find hundreds of Atari 'E.T.' and other game cartridges in New Mexico landfill - CTV News
A documentary film production company has found buried in a New Mexico landfill hundreds of the Atari "E.T." game cartridges that some call the ...

Dollar Shave Club Claims to Top Schick As No. 2 Razor Cartridge
Dollar Shave Club claims it passed Schick to become the No. 2 razor cartridge brand by volume in July, a little more than three years after the ...

Rocker Releases Album on Nintendo Gaming Cartridges
Rocker Jon Black, who performs as Fort Atlantic, decided to offer his latest album on original Nintendo cartridges. As the music industry's brick-and-mortar ...

“Empty” Epson ink cartridges are still 20 percent full
The high-end Epson 9900 printer, which retails for around £3,000 ($5,000), reports that ink cartridges are empty even when they are still about ...

This is why our brains lied to us about blowing into Nintendo cartridges
Before they were the basis of hip soaps or remade as even hipper clocks, Nintendo’s cartridge games were a source of delight and vexation for ...