xp sp3 hp deskjet D1300 Hp Installer option plug-In install error

xp sp3   hp deskjet d1300 not installation problem hp option Installer
plug-in error report

xp sp1 no problem  hp deskjet d1300 install

xp sp3  hp deskjet d1300  installation error    hp installer option
plug-In has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
the inconvenience.

caps
'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg'
(http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg)

'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printss.jpg'
(http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printss.jpg)

'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printerhata3tx1.jpg'
(http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printerhata3tx1.jpg)

0
maxboy

maxboy wrote:
> xp sp3   hp deskjet d1300 not installation problem hp option Installer
> plug-in error report
>
> xp sp1 no problem  hp deskjet d1300 install
>
> xp sp3  hp deskjet d1300  installation error    hp installer option
> plug-In has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
> the inconvenience.
>
> caps
> 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg'
> (http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printerhata1jpegfm5.jpg)
>
> 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printss.jpg'
> (http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printss.jpg)
>
> 'ImageShack - Image Hosting :: printerhata3tx1.jpg'
> (http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=printerhata3tx1.jpg)

This is a long shot Max. I had a problem installing SP3 itself. I
Googled for SP3 installation error and found a DOS program that goes
through the entire registry and corrects the permissions so that
programs could be installed properly. The background is that some of
the keys become altered and won't even allow the administrator to add
anything.
0
albundy2

HP 960 C Deskjet printer
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did not hel...

trouble installing hp deskjet on xp
had an old pc with windows 98 and I was using a hp DeskJet 420 without problems. I recently bought a pc with XP preinstalled and tried to install the hp. I couldn't find the installation disks and so went onto the hp website to download the drivers. It says that it already got the drivers on XP. XP does detect the printer but keeps asking for the XP disks - which I don't have! If I don't have the XP disks how can I install the printer? Can the files that are on the XP disk available elsewhere? Peter Contact your point of sale to discuss. Pre-loaded XP machines usual...

hp 906c printer - cannot install new driver
A puzzling issue - I have paviliion running win xp sp2 (about 4 years old) and have a minor glitch when I print a document from powerpoint 2003. I was able to find a newer driver (from late 2001) and tried to install it. But the printer driver assistant "wants to close" and send error message to microsoft. I have tried several times to do this update but it fails. I tried uninstalling the software from add/remove programs but nothing happens when I try to do that. HP support had me modify the registry and remove a subfolder relating to this printer, but that also did ...

HP 3380 printer and HP toolbox installation on a small network
Hi, I wonder whether anyone can help with an installation problem concerning an HP Laserjet 3380 All-in-one printer/scanner/fax/copier. We have a small Windows network of 5 PCs and have installed the 3380 as a network connected device by means of an HP Jetdirect 300X print server. 2 PCs in the office function correctly, using the HP toolbox (HTML based) software which enables the fax and scan-to-email functionality. 3 machines however fail to connect to the printer when Toolbox is run. The browser window shows a standard DNS error message "The page cannot be displayed". On the ma...

Unable to print from old NEC SuperScript 870 printer after installing HP DeskJet 450 mobile printer driver.
Hi. Is there a reason why I cannot have multiple printer drivers set up at the same time? My father's old Toshiba laptop runs Windows 98 SE and has various printer drivers installed. He has an Epson 785EPX, NEC SuperScript 870, HP DeskJet 450 mobile printer, and many others that I cannot remember right now. Both NEC and HP printers use LPT1/parallel port. Epson printer uses USB port through an USB hub. I don't know about the other printers. NEC printer didn't have any problems before installing HP's printer driver and rebooting. HP printer worked. Then, we switc...

Installing the HP DeskJet 5150 Color Printer
I have a PC running XP Home SP1. My printer for the past 5 years has been a HP DeskJet 712C, which connects via a parallel port. I plan to get a faster USB printer in a few weeks and am considering the HP DeskJet 5150 Color Printer. Got a couple of questions about the 5150: 1) During installation, does the HP instruction manual suggest you use the drivers from their CD-ROM, or do they recommend allowing XP to use it's own drivers? I would assume the former since they include a CD-ROM. Just curious, because when I installed the old 712C printer, XP installed the...

Can anyone help with HP deskjet 6840 wireless printer install?
I bought myself a Christmas present of an HP Deskjet 6840 wireless printer and am having difficulty getting it set up on all the computers on my WPA-TKIP enabled network. It is installed and working fine on a 98se desktop wired to my Belkin F5D-7230-4 router and wireless to the printer. It also is setup and works fine on my son's new wireless G internal laptop through the router. The problem is with my Sony Vaio R505 laptop with a Belkin wireless G card. The setup program finds the printer and goes 3/4 of the way through setup and then encounters and reports a "severe erro...

HP deskjet F4250 unknown error on newly installed snow leapard
I recently upgraded from 10.4 to 10.6.8. I have a HP deskjet F2400. I had absolutely no issues with the printer before the upgrade. After the upgrade it will not scan and I get an unknown error ( it copies fine). I suspect this is not a an HP issue but a mac issue ( the upgrade was far from smooth). Any advice would be appreciated Jerry Freedman wrote: > I recently upgraded from 10.4 to 10.6.8. I have a HP deskjet F2400. I > had absolutely no issues with the printer before the upgrade. After > the upgrade it will not scan and I get an unknown error ( it copies > fine). I suspect t...

Unable to install a network HP DeskJet 810C Series printer on a Windows 2000 client
Hi, I'm having trouble installing on a Windows 2000 workstation a "HP DeskJet 810C Series Printer" connected to a Windows NT 4 server. I run the "Add printer" wizard on the Windows 2000 workstation, choose to install a network printer, click "Next", the tree displaying all networked hosts and printers appears, I pick the "HP DeskJet 810C Series Printer", which is physically connected to a Windows NT 4 server, and then I get the following error: The server on which the "HP DeskJet 810C Series Printer" printer resides does not have...

Windows XP SP3 shutdown/restart is interupted when HP PSC 1610 ALL-IN-ONE installation is done
Hello, I was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issue and might have a remidy. Here is the senerio: I install the software for the said all-in-one, then when I rebbot or shutdown a dialog box comes up and says windows (something) was interupted and will retart/shutdown (whichever I had chose). However, when time runs up Windows XP SP3 hangs on the log off screen and I always have to do a hard reboot. Please advise, TIA. ...

Need help installing HP 960cxi printer on Win XP pro, PIII Dell machine
Downloaded new drivers for this parallel port printer and installed it. However every single time I boot I get a message indicating new hardware was found--this printer. It then asks for me to put in a CD to find certain files. I point the prompts to where the dll's are and it goes on its merry way. Then upon reboot same thing happens indicating - detected new hardware for this same HP printer. I tried installing in safe mode and still no luck.. Ideas?? Thanks Patty ...

hp deskjet installation headache
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C370E4.3B678400 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a hp deskjet 5550 printer and every time I try to install it, = even if I follow the instructions to the letter, my computer fails to = locate the printer. When I check the printer folder, i notice that the = printer is in the folder but when i try to print a test page I get an = error message that reads: " there was an error writing to usb..." I have = uninstalled and reinstalled the pr...

Trouble installing HP printer
I am trying to help a friend connect his HP All-In-One Printer (PSC 1210) to his 4 year old DELL running Windows ME. Trying to use the HP install software runs into a dead end when the USB connector is plugged in. An error is generated that the connection cannot be made, and the install halts. I am told by HP support that this is because their printer has a USB 2.0 port, while the DELL supports USB 1.0. They told me to go to DELL (or maybe they said HELL) to get the USB IBM driver for 2.0. I tried downloading it from DELL, and it wasn't there. DELL support told me there was...

HP Printer Installation Help
usenet@twmi.rr.com May 5, 2:27 pm show options Newsgroups: comp.unix.solaris From: "use...@twmi.rr.com" <use...@twmi.rr.com> - Find messages by this author Date: 5 May 2005 11:27:04 -0700 Local: Thurs,May 5 2005 2:27 pm Subject: HP JD Printer Installation Problems Help Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse I have tried to add a HP LaserJet 4050 Network printer using 'hppi' of HP JetDirect s/w HPNPL E.10.34. But I am unable to add the printer using the 'Create Pinter configuration in BOOTP/TF...

Web resources about - xp sp3 hp deskjet D1300 Hp Installer option plug-In install error - comp.periphs.printers

Installer Institute - Car Audio Installation and Mobile Electronics Education
The Installer Institute is a school for car audio installation training offering MESA certification. The leader in Mobile Electronics Installation ...

Anaconda (installer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anaconda is the installer for Red Hat Enterprise Linux , Oracle Linux , Scientific Linux , CentOS and Fedora . Anacondas are lizard -eating ...

Alarm.com MobileTech Tool for Installers on the App Store on iTunes
Get Alarm.com MobileTech Tool for Installers on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Xposed Installer Alpha 2 & Pop-Up Videos– XDA Xposed Tuesday - YouTube
The Xposed Framework on Android 5.0 Lollipop is getting closer and closer to a final release. When that will happen, no one is quite sure. But, ...

Kevin Rudd told insulation program 'on track' until four installers dead
The Rudd government cabinet was told the home insulation program was "on track" just one day before the death of the first installer, it has ...

VKMusic4 - Apple Macs Get Malicious Fake Installer Trojan Virus
Apple computers are now the target of a fake installer that tacks hidden fees onto mobile phone account bills.

Kevin Rudd 'deeply sorry' for the deaths of insulation installers
UPDATE 4.40pm: PRIME Minister Kevin Rudd says he is deeply sorry about the deaths of installers working on the Federal Government's home insulation ...

Image Editor GIMP Abandons SourceForge Over Adware-Wrapped Installers
... software decides it no longer wants anything to do with you. This... The tipping point was the introduction of their own SourceForge Installer ...

Home insulation scheme crippled by dodgy installers: Greg Combet
Former climate change minister Greg Combet faced unscrupulous installers trying to defraud the government even as he was trying to wind down ...

Lloyd Rayney phone-tapping trial: Fingerprints on roof manhole match alleged installer of bugging equipment ...
Two fingerprints on a manhole cover from the home of Lloyd Rayney match those of the man he is alleged to have paid to install phone-bugging ...