How to get rid of Epson software in OS X?

Wanted to try something out and installed the original Epson software
for my 2450. Now, I'm having serious probs with Vuescan.

How do I get rid of the Epson stuff again, under OS X? Been searching
all around the h/d but to no avail.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  K�ln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Epson Scanner Software for OS X?
I have an Epson Perfection 636U Scanner that I bought with my G4 in 2000. It came with Epson Twain software. Is there a version available for OS X? I don't see anything like that on the Epson web site. Tim In article <3FB67876.B8EF7F92@starpower.net>, Tim <timwilde@starpower.net> wrote: > I don't see anything like that on the Epson web site. Then you didn't look very hard. -- Enough <enough@idontcare.com> Tim <timwilde@starpower.net> wrote: > I have an Epson Perfection 636U Scanner that I bought with my G4 in > 2000. It came with Epson...

Using xcode and getting hardware/software info out of OS X
I'm a new convert to the MAC world, currently a MAC Mini but hopefully a MacBook Pro in the near future. We currently have a database setup to hold asset information on our PCs and MACs. For the MACs up to OS9 we simply ran System Profiler and parsed the relevant information out of the text file. On OS X however they have changed the layout of the profiler output files to a form of XML which is proving difficult to parse, not to mention they change the structure of the file with every point release of the software. What I was hoping to do was to write a small app in C/C++/REALBasic or wh...

Dang: Epson Perfection 3200 Scanner with OS X and Photoshop CS
I am having great trouble getting an Epson Perfection 3200 to run under OS X v 10.3.7 with Photoshop CS. I followed the installation instructions (several times over) that came with the scanner, but to no avail. My computer (iBook G4) recognizes the scanner via image capture, so I think the hardware is OK. Any ideas about what I might try? Thanks, Larry Did you download the latest drivers from the Epson site? Make sure to delete any older versions first. Doug -- Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format film:...

Can't load OS X.x.x on G4, get a circle with a slash in it....
I can't get my Mac G4 to load OS X... I get a gray circle with a slash in it... any ideas what this means other than trouble ? I have replaced everything except for the motherboard and power supply after the intial install. So either the install is corrupted in the beginning or I actually have a bad motherboard. I haven't tried reinstalling with all the new components, I just rebooted everytime I changed something. thanks.. -- ==================================================================== | Etop Udoh | Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11 | | P.O. Bo...

How to get PPT X to print directly to PS not via cgpdftops? (OS X 10.2.x)
I produce PDF using Print to PDF, Acrobat 6, PowerPoint X, OS 10.2.8. Compared to the Mac Save As PDF, Print to PDF via Acrobat takes about 50 times as long, makes a file 10 times as big, and looks bitmapped. A friend who knows Acrobat took a look at what was created by Print to PDF: > Every page in the document is rendered using > good, device-independent graphic operations. > Then, the very last thing rendered on every page > is a big 72 dpi image of everything that just > got rendered. There is no good reason for this. Further investigation reveals that: ...

What's the best printer and scanner bundled to get for old Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux/Debian machines?
Hello. What are the best bundled color printer + scanner devices that can do general printings (mostly web pages, documents (Word, PDFs, etc.), PowerPoint slides, etc.; rarely photographs/photos., greeting cards, etc.) and scanning (rarely)? I am trying to find one that will work well with old computers (Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows XP Pro. SP3, Linux/Debian stable, etc.) and future computer replacements/upgrades. It needs a cable connection and optional wireless (e.g., smartphones like iPhones?). Laser would be nice since ink sucks and are expensive! :( Local retail stores pref...

Getting el-get on OS X (Terminal emacs)
I've now spent quite a few hours trying to get el-get installed so I can use it with the Terminal version of emacs on OS X 10.6. I tried the installation code suggested at <https://github.com/dimitri/el- get>, and tried copying the files by hand and running the el-get- install.el script. I made some headway with the script suggested here <http://yergler.net/blog/2011/09/26/getelget-update/>, but I have only an incomplete installation. Some commands (el-get-list-packages) work, but others (el-get-install, el-get-self-update) do not. When I try to install, I giet Symbol'...

Getting GS/OS and Mac OS X talking to each other

Run OS X on OS X
I have a new G5 with 4GB of RAM. I have a G3 running WebStar and the machine is showing signs of age. I would like to move it to this new machine but also use this machine for development. I was thinking I could run the webstar and related in a seperate instance of OS X and have that running while I develop in the main OS X instance. Thoughts? -Jason jason.slack@gmail.com (Slack) writes: >I was thinking I could run the webstar and related in a seperate >instance of OS X and have that running while I develop in the main OS >X instance. Sorry, I'm not familiar with webstar, ...

OS X on OS X virtualization?
Can anyone recommend a product that allows virtual installs of pre-Tiger versions of MacOS X on PowerPC-based Tiger Macs? Why do I need this? I'm tired of keeping old hardware lying around to test my app releases on OSX 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3. The newer PowerPC Macs (such as a 1.25GHz mini) won't boot or install pre-Panther versions of OS X from a real install CD or partition. I can't believe that Mac developers haven't asked for such a product. With each new release of OS X, it becomes more critical as the user base fractures into various versions of OS X. I personally don'...

Microsoft Office Division Getting Into OS X and Getting With the Program!
Sweet!!! http://www.artofoffice.com/ ...

Install OS X from OS 9.2 and OS X .dmg files
Hi, I have : * the 3 disk images .dmg "Mac OS X 10.3 Panther final install disk 1", 2 and 3 retrieved from the 'chocolate' network (Gnutella), * an iMac with Mac OS 9.2, * a CD-RW drive with HotBurn (Iomega). What would you suggest me to do now to boot my iMac with Panther? Which pieces of the puzzle do I miss? TIA Fr�d�ric tomcat <noone@nodomain.int> wrote: > What would you suggest me to do now to boot my iMac with Panther? Buy the CDs. > Which pieces of the puzzle do I miss? Integrity. -- Mike Rosenberg <http://www.macconsult.co...

Oracle on OS X (not OS X server)
Hi. I've downloaded the Oracle developer edition for OS X, but the requirements state OS X server. Is this really the case - has anyone successfully got it running on just a standard OS X install? I'm sure this must have been asked before, but I can't seem to find the right Google strings. Tried in comp.sys.mac.databases, but the group seems to be dead apart from the odd 4D question. Cheers, Ian I've installed it on vanilla standard Mac OS X 10.2.6 on my iBook and it works fine. (Apologies if duplicate message) Ian McCall wrote: > Hi. > >...

Oracle on OS X (not OS X server)
Hi. I've downloaded the Oracle developer edition for OS X, but the requirements state OS X server. Is this really the case - has anyone successfully got it running on just a standard OS X install? I'm sure this must have been asked before, but I can't seem to find the right Google strings... Cheers, Ian ...

Web resources about - How to get rid of Epson software in OS X? - comp.periphs.scanners

Software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computer software or simply software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer 's processor to perform specific operations. ...

Questioning Software
I first attempted to use HealthCare.gov to learn about options for covering my granddaughter, who is not covered by my employer-subsidized insurance. ...

Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur - Software by Rob
... is written by Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur. He writes about startups, internet marketing, SEO, and other topics that interest software ...

Renaissance Software
We help individuals and companies to apply state of the art design and process technologies to both embedded and non-embedded software development. ...

Business of Software
Checking form... [x] Receive Updates Search Boston 2012 October 1st-3rd Earlybird tickets from $1,695 Register Earlybird rate available for: ...

Scaling Software Agility - Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell
Best Practices for Large Enterprises, by Dean Leffingwell

Software on the Side
While I was at Ancestry.com, we used the StrengthsFinder assessment to give us insights into ourselves. If you haven’t taken it, I highly recommend ...

The Famous Software Company - Development Blog
A year ago I was looking for an app that enabled me to stream audio from iTunes to my iPhone. I was sharing an apartment at the time, and in ...

A Software Insider's Point of View
Innovative CIO’s Betting On Disruptive Technologies That Impact Enterprise Business Value In the Four Personas of the Next Gen CIO published ...