seeking SCSI-2 host adapter

I have an old DAT drive I'd like to access from a new machine, and so
need a SCSI-2 (2 x 50 pin) host adapter. I have found it difficult to
pin down a suitable card. It should be inexpensive. Any recommendations
or strategies?

Haines Brown
0
Haines
9/13/2014 12:38:39 AM
comp.periphs.scsi 2473 articles. 0 followers. l_x2828 (153) is leader. Post Follow

At Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:38:39 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:

> I have an old DAT drive I'd like to access from a new machine, and so
> need a SCSI-2 (2 x 50 pin) host adapter. I have found it difficult to
> pin down a suitable card. It should be inexpensive. Any recommendations
> or strategies?

$9.99 (no bids yet):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adaptec-AHA-2940-SCSI-50-pin-PCI-Inteface-Working-interface-pulled-from-PC-/271603118711?pt=US_Computer_Disk_Controllers_RAID_Cards&hash=item3f3cceb277

http://www.ebay.com/sch/?_nkw=Adaptec%202940&clk_rvr_id=694824541849

E-Bay can be your friend...

Note: if this is an *internal* drive, almost all 'wide' AHA-2940 controllers
will have a 50-pin internal header, in addition to the (possibly multiple)
68-pin headers. Even though the AHA-2940 'wide' controller is *meant* for wide
devices (either LVD or SE or both), it can handle narrow devices. In the olden
days, PCs that had wide SCSI-2 disks (LVD or SE), also had a SCSI CD-ROM,
which would always be narrow (50-pin ribbon), so the Adaptec very conviently,
included a 50-pin internal header, just for this eventuallity. This also will
work for an internal narrow SCSI DAT drive -- the controller is not fussy.

*Some* wide AHA-2940 controllers also had a *narrow* external connector as
well (eg to accomodate an external *narrow* device (CD-ROM, CD-Burner, Tape
drive, whatever). Adaptec made a wide range of AHA-2940 cards, with various
combinations of narrow and wide connectors (internal, external, with various
connector formats). Right now, E-Bay has 455 listings for "Adaptec 2940" --
there are probably *several* that will work for you.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services

0
Robert
9/13/2014 1:27:12 AM
Robert, I thank you for the helpful tip.
0
Haines
9/14/2014 1:48:47 PM
Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:
>At Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:38:39 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:
>

>> I have an old DAT drive I'd like to access from a new machine, and so
>> need a SCSI-2 (2 x 50 pin) host adapter. I have found it difficult to
>> pin down a suitable card. It should be inexpensive. Any recommendations
>> or strategies?
>
>$9.99 (no bids yet):
>http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adaptec-AHA-2940-SCSI-50-pin-PCI-Inteface-Working-interface-pulled-from-PC-/271603118711?pt=US_Computer_Disk_Controllers_RAID_Cards&hash=item3f3cceb277

For which you'll need a computer with a PCI (_NOT_ PCI-Express) bus.

Very few new computers in the last 5 years  have had a PCI bus.

0
scott
9/15/2014 4:12:34 PM
At Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:12:34 GMT scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

> Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:
> >At Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:38:39 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:
> >

> >> I have an old DAT drive I'd like to access from a new machine, and so
> >> need a SCSI-2 (2 x 50 pin) host adapter. I have found it difficult to
> >> pin down a suitable card. It should be inexpensive. Any recommendations
> >> or strategies?
> >
> >$9.99 (no bids yet):
> >http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adaptec-AHA-2940-SCSI-50-pin-PCI-Inteface-Working-interface-pulled-from-PC-/271603118711?pt=US_Computer_Disk_Controllers_RAID_Cards&hash=item3f3cceb277
> >

> For which you'll need a computer with a PCI (_NOT_ PCI-Express) bus.
>
> Very few new computers in the last 5 years  have had a PCI bus.

The Wendell Free Library recently bought a *brand new* Dell T20 Server and it
has one PCI slot.  Actually all current vintage computers have a PCI *bus*, it
is just a question of whether they have any plain PCI *slots*, which are a
different animal.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services

0
Robert
9/15/2014 4:58:00 PM
Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:
>At Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:12:34 GMT scott@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:
>

>> Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:

>> >$9.99 (no bids yet):
>> >http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adaptec-AHA-2940-SCSI-50-pin-PCI-Inteface-Working-interface-pulled-from-PC-/271603118711?pt=US_Computer_Disk_Controllers_RAID_Cards&hash=item3f3cceb277
>> >

>> For which you'll need a computer with a PCI (_NOT_ PCI-Express) bus.
>>
>> Very few new computers in the last 5 years  have had a PCI bus.
>
>The Wendell Free Library recently bought a *brand new* Dell T20 Server and it
>has one PCI slot.  Actually all current vintage computers have a PCI *bus*, it
>is just a question of whether they have any plain PCI *slots*, which are a
>different animal.

Actually no.

They have one or more PCI-Express controller(s).   PCI-Express is a point-to-point
interface using TLP's for data and command transfer.  The only thing shared with
PCI is the software enumeration techniques (using the PCI Configuration Space
and PCI-Express Extended Configuration Access Method (ECAM) or linked by the
host bridge into the intel standard CF8/CFC configuration cycle generation
hardware).

Modern intel systems _appear_ to have a PCI bus for software enumeration
of the on-chip devices, but actually don't internally use PCI signalling or
electrical bus structures at all.

Some vendors will include a pci bridge to support legacy cards, but that is
unusual and pretty much limited to Dell server systems.

0
scott
9/15/2014 5:32:02 PM
Interesting discussion, but it leaves me uncertain. I had in hand an old
EISA bus SCSI adapter, which tells you how out of touch I've been. I've
usually gone on assumption that if a card fits into slot it's the right
card. The AVA-2906 I have in hand fits an expansion slot on my new
motherboard, and so I thought I was all set. But in light of the
discussion, I now wonder.

I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for years and
most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a new Gibabyte
GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two PCI Express x 16
slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to accommodate my AVA-2906
SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this with the discussion?

Haines
0
Haines
9/18/2014 12:16:32 PM
Haines Brown wrote:

> Interesting discussion, but it leaves me uncertain. I had in hand an old
> EISA bus SCSI adapter, which tells you how out of touch I've been. I've
> usually gone on assumption that if a card fits into slot it's the right
> card.

This assumption is in general true for the electrical side of the
problem. If the card fit into the slot, you can assume that both sides
will not be damaged.

> The AVA-2906 I have in hand fits an expansion slot on my new
> motherboard, and so I thought I was all set. But in light of the
> discussion, I now wonder.

The AVA-2906 card seems to have no Boot-capability. But for other cards
that have it, the software in the onboard ROM must match the computer to
work. Therefore that you can plug the card into the slot is not
sufficient for a card to work as expected in some cases.

> I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for years and
> most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a new Gibabyte
> GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two PCI Express x 16
> slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to accommodate my AVA-2906
> SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this with the discussion?

According to the Adaptec homepage:
http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/support/scsi/2900/ava-2906/
the AVA-2906 is a 32 bit, 5V-only PCI card. Therefore it should have a
single notch in the PCI connector at the back side (opposite direction
to the external SCSI connector).

If the slot provides the wrong voltage, the notch of the card don't
match the slot and you can't plug in the card. Wikipedia has a nice
overview picture of the 4 PCI slot types:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/PCI_Keying.svg/400px-PCI_Keying.svg.png
0
Michael
9/18/2014 12:31:30 PM
At Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:16:32 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:

> Interesting discussion, but it leaves me uncertain. I had in hand an old
> EISA bus SCSI adapter, which tells you how out of touch I've been. I've
> usually gone on assumption that if a card fits into slot it's the right
> card. The AVA-2906 I have in hand fits an expansion slot on my new
> motherboard, and so I thought I was all set. But in light of the
> discussion, I now wonder.
>
> I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for years and
> most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a new Gibabyte
> GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two PCI Express x 16
> slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to accommodate my AVA-2906
> SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this with the discussion?
>
> Haines

It sounds like the EISA and PCI slots use the same edge connector.  I have no
clue as to whether the EISA card will actually work correctly in a PCI slot.
Question: does the card fit the slot when the motherboard it installed in a
case?  It is my understanding the the ISA card edge is on the 'other side' of
the card from the PCI card edge.  I wonder if the EISA is also on the ISA
side, since EISA is supposed to be downward compatible with ISA.

Here is a comparison of buses (with pictures showing cards 'side by side'):

http://philipstorr.id.au/pcbook/showtell/show6.htm

Although PCI Express is the 'current thing', it appears that (dispite rumors
that the plain PCI is a dead horse), 'plain' PCI slots are still appearing on
many current vintage motherboards.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services

0
Robert
9/18/2014 1:03:00 PM
Robert Heller wrote:

> It sounds like the EISA and PCI slots use the same edge connector.

No, they have nothing in common. Because the components are not on the
same side of the board, even the position of the slot on the mainboard
don't match the mounting screw in the case.

> I have no
> clue as to whether the EISA card will actually work correctly in a PCI slot.

EISA is an extension of ISA and therefore ISA cards will fit (and can be
used) in EISA slots. But not PCI cards.

Maybe there is confusion with 64 bit PCI slots that are also longer then
the more common 32 bit PCI slots (but are usable for 32 bit PCI cards
too).
0
Michael
9/18/2014 2:00:51 PM
At Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:03:00 -0500 Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> wrote:

> At Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:16:32 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:
>

> > Interesting discussion, but it leaves me uncertain. I had in hand an old
> > EISA bus SCSI adapter, which tells you how out of touch I've been. I've
> > usually gone on assumption that if a card fits into slot it's the right
> > card. The AVA-2906 I have in hand fits an expansion slot on my new
> > motherboard, and so I thought I was all set. But in light of the
> > discussion, I now wonder.
> >
> > I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for years and
> > most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a new Gibabyte
> > GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two PCI Express x 16
> > slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to accommodate my AVA-2906
> > SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this with the discussion?
> >
> > Haines

Actually the AVA-2906 is NOT an EISA card and is in fact a PCI card, which is
why it fits in a PCI slot.  An EISA card would not fit in a PCI slot.

> It sounds like the EISA and PCI slots use the same edge connector.  I have no
> clue as to whether the EISA card will actually work correctly in a PCI slot.
> Question: does the card fit the slot when the motherboard it installed in a
> case?  It is my understanding the the ISA card edge is on the 'other side' of
> the card from the PCI card edge.  I wonder if the EISA is also on the ISA
> side, since EISA is supposed to be downward compatible with ISA.
>
> Here is a comparison of buses (with pictures showing cards 'side by side'):
>
> http://philipstorr.id.au/pcbook/showtell/show6.htm
>
> Although PCI Express is the 'current thing', it appears that (dispite rumors
> that the plain PCI is a dead horse), 'plain' PCI slots are still appearing on
> many current vintage motherboards.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services

0
Robert
9/18/2014 2:55:14 PM
Michael Baeuerle <michael.baeuerle@stz-e.de> writes:

> Haines Brown wrote:

>> The AVA-2906 I have in hand fits an expansion slot on my new
>> motherboard, and so I thought I was all set. But in light of the
>> discussion, I now wonder.
>
> The AVA-2906 card seems to have no Boot-capability. But for other
> cards that have it, the software in the onboard ROM must match the
> computer to work. Therefore that you can plug the card into the slot
> is not sufficient for a card to work as expected in some cases.

Thank you for the information. I'm just using the card to run an old DAT
drive and so no need to boot with it.

Haines
0
Haines
9/19/2014 11:07:16 AM
Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:

> At Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:03:00 -0500 Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> wrote:
>

>> At Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:16:32 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:

>> > I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for
>> > years and most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a
>> > new Gibabyte GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two
>> > PCI Express x 16 slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to
>> > accommodate my AVA-2906 SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this
>> > with the discussion?

> Actually the AVA-2906 is NOT an EISA card and is in fact a PCI card,
> which is why it fits in a PCI slot.  An EISA card would not fit in a
> PCI slot.

Sorry I gave that impression. The EISA card edge connector differs
greatly from the PCI connector. For example, contacts are split in two
to double the number for a slot.

>> Although PCI Express is the 'current thing', it appears that (dispite
>> rumors that the plain PCI is a dead horse), 'plain' PCI slots are
>> still appearing on many current vintage motherboards.

This is why I raised the question, for my Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H is hardly
"vintage" and I find many other current boards have PCI slots. The PCIe
seems more than just the current thing, but offers a performance
advantage. I had therefore assumed that that card manufacturers would
shift to PCIe and drop PCI, which is why I found it rather surprising to
see so many motherboards and cards still using PCI.

Haines
0
Haines
9/19/2014 11:24:14 AM
At Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:24:14 -0400 Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> wrote:

> Robert Heller <heller@deepsoft.com> writes:

> > Actually the AVA-2906 is NOT an EISA card and is in fact a PCI card,
> > which is why it fits in a PCI slot.  An EISA card would not fit in a
> > PCI slot.
>
> Sorry I gave that impression. The EISA card edge connector differs
> greatly from the PCI connector. For example, contacts are split in two
> to double the number for a slot.
>
> >> Although PCI Express is the 'current thing', it appears that (dispite
> >> rumors that the plain PCI is a dead horse), 'plain' PCI slots are
> >> still appearing on many current vintage motherboards.
>
> This is why I raised the question, for my Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H is hardly
> "vintage" and I find many other current boards have PCI slots. The PCIe
> seems more than just the current thing, but offers a performance
> advantage. I had therefore assumed that that card manufacturers would
> shift to PCIe and drop PCI, which is why I found it rather surprising to
> see so many motherboards and cards still using PCI.

I expect that there are lots of existing, supported cards that are PCI and
where replacing those card with PCIe is not cost effective (either there isn't
a large enough market for a PCIe version or there is no speed advantage). And
including 1 or 2 PCI adds little to the cost of the motherboard.  *I* don't
think that PCI slots are really going to completely vanish anytime soon,
except for very low-end (low-cost) motherboard/desktop systems.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
heller@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services

0
Robert
9/19/2014 12:13:03 PM
Haines Brown <haines@histomat.net> writes:

>I'm told that PCI slots have generally been out of fashion for years and
>most new motherboards don't have them. However, I have a new Gibabyte
>GA-H97-D3H, and it has: two PCI Express x 1 slots, two PCI Express x 16
>slots and two PCI slots. These PCI slots seem to accommodate my AVA-2906
>SCSI adapter card. How do I reconcile this with the discussion?

Well, PCI != PCIE
They threw in 2 legacy slots to be nice guys.

David

IBM RS/6000 MCA SCSI Adapter vs. IBM PS/2 MCA SCSI Adapter
Hello, I found in my MCA repository a (seems to be) functionnal RS/6000 32bit SCSI Adapter. In my '80, I have a (what seems to be, again) original PS/2 SCSI Adapter, w/o cache. I found also a w/cache, but is faulty. May I get better performance, any improvement of any kind trying this RS/6000 Adapter, or is it not going to run at all...or will it be worse ? I have a 0661 type HDD, 320 MB in the SCSI Chain. Thanks ! Hum, as I see after some searches, it is RS/6000-only adapter, no ADF, not useable in a PS/2...Can someone confirm this ? The Godfather wrote: > Hello,...

SCSI: Does one need a special SCSI LVD adapter, over and above a SCSI card?
The computer, on my Debian linux home hard-wired five PC Ethernet network, on which I wish to add a SCSI hard disk for backup purposes, has an > I have an Iwill Side-2936UW-E SCSI adapter. This supports SCSI-1, SCSI-2, > Ultra SCSI, UYltra Wide SCSI peripherals; PCI Local bus spec revision 2.1 > compliance; 32 bit bus master DMA; scatter/gather supported. Several SCSI dirves -- 36gig to 50 gig -- are available at Ebay, that seem most suitable. Most are "LVD SCSI" drives; at least one Ebay retailer seems to imply that this might necessitate the use of some adapter, that h...

SCSI 3 / SCSI 2
Hi, I'm a newbie about SCSI controllers and hard drives but I haven't found any answer in the newsgroups and over the net. I've got a SCSI-3 hard drive with a 68pin connector and a controller card with a 50pin connector, so I think that it is a SCSI-2 controller card. My question is: Can I connect my SCSI-3 Hard drive on my controller card using a 50/68 ping transceiver ? Thanks in advance, akiuni "akiuni" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:42694602$0$8847$636a15ce@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I'm a newbie about SCSI controllers and...

FS: DKB 4091 SCSI Host Adapter #2
Hi! I have the DKB 4091 SCSI-Host Adapter for sale. Zorro III DMA Fast SCSI 2 NCR chipset it includes a Quantum Pro Drive LPS with 520 MB it comes with the original manual and the original disk Price is EUR 75,- plus shipping or the according amount in USD -- Ciao Christian ...

PS/2 70 and SCSI-2 Adapter /A
Hi! I have a PS/2 70 that I would like to setup to run OS/2 1.3. The problem is the HDD is dead (the WD387). I tried using a DBA drive from the 55SX, but it didn't work. I have the SCSI-2 Adapter /A. Will the power connector work after I solder a Molex connector to it? Will it be possible to boot the PS/2 70 from a HDD attached to this controller? piotrek piotrek glizniewicz schrieb: > Hi! > I have a PS/2 70 that I would like to setup to run OS/2 1.3. The problem > is the HDD is dead (the WD387). I tried using a DBA drive from the 55SX, > but it didn't wor...

[9fans] LSI Fusion-MPT SAS 2.0 SCSI Host Adapter
9fans, I've received permission to contribute the storage driver that forms the basis of Coraid's next generation SRX products. The source can be found here: http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/stallion/src/sdmpt2.c A patch is also available: /n/sources/contrib/stallion/patch/sdmpt2 At the moment only the pc version is available. A relatively trivial amount of work is needed to support amd64. I'll also be writing a first generation driver at some point in the future for better VMware support and the odd fellow that has an older adapter. As an aside, it lo...

SCSI 2 / Wide SCSI adaptor
Hi all, I know that I'll sound like a moron, and I think that I know the answer, but I prefer to ask before risking damagin anything. I've a Blizzard PPC 603e+, with a SCSI 2 interface, that, if I remember correctly (I haven't counted!) is 50 pins. "Moderm" SCSI hard disks are either Wide SCSI (68 pins) or some nasty Ultra Wide SCSI that have 80 pins. I do know that there're some adaptors out there, for example to connect a 68 pins drive to a 50 pins controller. Is OK to use one of those adaptors with the Blizzard? (I suppose that almost everyon...

IDE-SCSI Case, FireWire-SCSI Adapter?
Has anyone had any success with those cases that turn IDE drives into external SCSI drives? Are they bootable? I want a SCSI drive that I can use with my 6500 and iBook -- do FireWire-SCSI adapters work well, or at least better than USB-SCSI adapters? -- Nullibicity http://www.nullibicity.com/ Nullibicity <nullibicity-news@SPAMBLOCKnullibicity.com.invalid> wrote: > Has anyone had any success with those cases that turn IDE drives into > external SCSI drives? Are they bootable? Yes, provided the machine you are using has a bootable SCSI controller (all onboard S...

Using SCSI-2 and UW SCSI Together on 43p140
Hello All, I just recently purchased a 43p - 140 with a 4.5 gig Seagate ST34572W hard drive (68 pin). I purchased the 4 mm 4/8 gig internal IBM Exabyte tape drive (50 pin), and a 2nd identical drive (68 pin). I am unable to get the box to boot when I connect both 68 and 50 pin SCSI bus. I've been researching manuals; so far I have not found a successful config. Is there a way to use both SCSI chains at the same time? Thank you in advance for your advice. Regards, Learning AIX AIX_Newbie wrote: > I just recently purchased a 43p - 140 with a 4.5 gig Seagate ST34572W > hard driv...

SCSI adapter compatibility #2
I am a "noob" when it comes to SCSI devices. My company recently bought a Certance CL400H Desktop (external) LTO-2 tape backup. The product page is at: http://www.certance.com/products/lto-ultrium/lto2/CL1002-SS According to the specs, the interface type is Ultra 160 SCSI, but it also says "LVD" somewhere. Initially, we got an Adapter 19160 card for it. However, after getting the card, it says on the box that the external connector only supports legacy SCSI devices. I went onto the Adapter site, but I couldn't find anything that seems to work with this driv...

SCSI scanner, FW-to-SCSI adapter, iBook G4???
I have an old Olympus ES-10 SCSI film scanner that served me well with a SCSI-equipped Mac running OS 9 and Photoshop 4. My current Mac is an iBook G4 that runs OS X 10.4 and will not boot into OS 9. Do I have any hope of using this scanner through a FireWire SCSI adapter while in Classic mode? -- To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate" "H.B. Elkins" <hbelkins@mis.net.restrictorplate> wrote in message news:er50eu05u8@drn.newsguy.com... > I have an old Olympus ES-10 SCSI film scanner that served me well with a > SCSI-equipped Mac running OS 9 an...

LMAO Auction: BM 71G3575 PS/2 F/W SCSI-2 ADAPTER 71G3575
THIS IS NOT A F/W ADAPTER! It's a Patriot. <http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-71G3575-PS-2-F-W-SCSI-2-ADAPTER-71G3575_W0QQitemZ120086985141QQihZ002QQcategoryZ162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> BIN $41 for a Patriot. Shipping is $15.95, so hurry up and get yours now! PS. If you think a Patriot is a F/W, you definitely will get yours, all right. I was going to say "why don't you tell them?" and then I clicked on the link. One would hope that anyone interested in what IT Equipment Express has to sell knows what they're buying. Of course, such a person probably also ...

IBM PS/2 SCSI-2 ADAPTER MCA W/Drive&Cable auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2762837686 Nov-06-03 11:50:00 PST Auction is wrongly titled on e baye. It's listed as a F/W, while it's clearly a Patriot. Includes DSAS drive and a braided cable. Possibly from either a 76 or 77 system. ...

Ultra SCSI 2 LVD compatibility with Wide Ultra3 SCSI?
Will an Ultra SCSI 2 LVD device work with a Wide Ultra3 SCSI card? Are there any cabling adapters needed? Thanks. On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:29:27 -0600, zn <zn@zn122.edu.invalid> wrote: >Will an Ultra SCSI 2 LVD device work with a Wide Ultra3 SCSI card? Yes > Are >there any cabling adapters needed? No Curious George <cg@email.net> wrote in news:81rru01c5git6stp43s4e2b4vo4mntfsbu@4ax.com: > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:29:27 -0600, zn <zn@zn122.edu.invalid> wrote: > >>Will an Ultra SCSI 2 LVD device work with a Wide Ultra3 SCSI card? > > Yes >...

Web resources about - seeking SCSI-2 host adapter - comp.periphs.scsi

Stock Market News & Financial Analysis - Seeking Alpha
Stock market news & financial analysis, including free earnings call transcripts, investment ideas and ETF & stock research written by finance ...

Seeking Justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seeking Justice , also known as Justice , and formerly known as The Hungry Rabbit Jumps , is a 2011 action - thriller starring Nicolas Cage , ...

Facebook Seeking To Sublease Third-Party Data-Center Space In Silicon Valley
... the third-party data-center space it leases in the Santa Clara and San Jose, Calif., market unnecessary, so the social network is seeking tenants ...

Facebook’s Year in Mobile: Seeking Ubiquity on Devices, and in Apps Too
Central to the next era in Facebook’s growth, the company’s mobile team took a much more visible role this year with the launch of Places , deals ...

Seeking Alpha (@SeekingAlpha) on Twitter

Scripting News: Heat-seeking missiles.
As someone who enjoys walking in New York, as many NYers do, I thought to take a walk relatively early yesterday. It was crisp, in the low 30s. ...

Rahul Sinha - Learning Professional Seeking Opportunities I LSSGB I Author @ LinkedIn Publishing - LinkedIn ...
Check out professional insights posted by Rahul Sinha, Learning Professional Seeking Opportunities I LSSGB I Author @ LinkedIn Publishing

Seeking Alpha Portfolio for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Seeking Alpha Portfolio on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Seeking Public Assistance in Identifying Suspects of an Armed Jewelry Robbery - YouTube
Info call Toronto Police Service Hold Up Squad 416-808-7350 Anonymous tips to Toronto Crime Stoppers Talk: 1-800-222-8477 Type: http://222tips.com ...

Seeking quality of life? UK expats happy to head to the UAE
A new report shows that only Australia and Canada are more popular than the UAE as destinations bringing a better quality of life for UK expats. ...