Sk hynix memory solutions is hiring Firmware Engineers in San Jose, CA

We have multiple openings for Senior or Junior level engineers.  It=92s not=
 hard=85 we are just asking for great coders who can join our team of codin=
g superstars.   SK Hynix Memory Solutions is located in San Jose.  We offer=
 competitive salary, benefits, and FREE FOOD!  Please review the position b=
elow and if you think you are a fit or know someone who might be please res=
pond back with your resume and contact info to schedule a conversation.  =
=20

If you are not interested but know someone who is please forward this info =
along.  All referrals would be appreciated!=20

*** Sorry we are not working with agencies for recruiting right now... only=
 direct candidates should apply***=20

Senior Level Firmware /Software Engineers (20 openings)=20
Job Description:=20
=95        BS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS is p=
referred=20
=95        Perform system integration, validation and debugging of FPGA and=
 SoC design=20
=95        Develop new test software and utility tools to validate SSDs com=
patibility and reliability for target applications=20
=95        Setup the SATA storage test systems and prepare test scripts for=
 SSD evaluation=20
=95        Perform failure analysis by using storage interface bus analyzer=
 and digital scope, identifying the issues, duplicating the problems, and r=
esolving the issues with corrective actions=20
=95        Proficient in structured firmware and software programming (C/C+=
+, assembly, script languages)=20
=95        Hands-on experience in verification and trouble shooting in an e=
mbedded firmware application preferable with ARM based development tools=20
=95        Good working knowledge of design in digital logic, FPGA and SoC=
=20
=95        Experience of firmware debugging tools such as JTAG, In-Circuit =
Emulator, scopes and logic/bus analyzer=20
=95        Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solvin=
g environment=20
=95        Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation=
=20
=95        Open to domestic and/or international travel for technical consu=
ltation=20
=95        Self-motivated, strong team player=20
Sr. Level Requirements:=20
=95        Design, implement and evaluate real-time embedded system firmwar=
e for Serial ATA (SATA) and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) SSD controllers that=
 will optimize performance, endurance and reliability for high performance =
desktop and enterprise class SSD products=20
=95        Work with major OEM customers to implement SATA SSD functions pe=
r customer requirements, debug customer issues and prepare test report=20
=95        10+ years of development experience in team-based, complex progr=
amming in the embedded controller environment with Real Time Operating Syst=
em (RTOS)=20
=95        7+ years of firmware development experience in mass storage syst=
ems: solid state drives, hard disk drives, SATA/ATA storage devices, data c=
aching or device drivers; Experience in the NAND flash storage device appli=
cation and/or testing is a plus but not required=20
=95        5+ years of technical management experience=20
=95        A high level of skill in identifying performance critical algori=
thms for peripheral storage system optimization=20

WHO WE ARE:=20
 SK hynix memory solutions (SKHMS) is a leading provider of custom System-o=
n-Chip solutions for the HDD and SSD storage markets through its strong tra=
ction with Tier 1 customers and over 14 million SoCs shipped, along with an=
 extensive operating history in the HDD market and many significant SSD eng=
agements.  We are one of only three companies world-wide developing high pe=
rformance NAND solutions for all segments of the storage solution market (i=
ncluding enterprise systems, PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.).=20

SK hynix memory solutions is a subsidiary in the SK Group.  The SK Group ra=
nks 82nd in the Fortune Global 500 and is the third largest conglomerate in=
 South Korea with revenues of US$140B and is made up of 95 companies and ov=
er 70,000 employees worldwide.  SK hynix memory solutions operates as a sep=
arate business unit from SK Group.  This allows us the freedom to do busine=
ss independently yet still have the backing of a large company.=20

Some notable company achievements:=20
 =20
First with LDPC error correction in mobile storage devices=20
 Delivered leading SLC/MLC PCIe/SAS Controller for enterprise SSD=20
 Delivered Hybrid drive NAND controller with near-SSD performance=20
 Delivered highest performance award-winning SATA Controller for Client SSD=
=20
 Developed highest performance eMMC Controller for smartphones and tablets=
=20

Visit us at http://www.skhms.com to learn more about us!=20

Thanks!=20

Paula Cao=20
Senior Corporate Recruiter=20
 =20
3103 North First Street=20
San Jose, CA 95134=20
Phone: (408)514-3655=20
Fax: (408)514-3501=20

http://www.skhms.com
0
Paula
8/27/2013 4:03:10 PM
comp.periphs.scsi 2473 articles. 0 followers. l_x2828 (153) is leader. Post Follow

I wonder if the position is still available - since it was date 2013

0
john

[...]

SK hynix memory solutions is hiring in San Jose, CA
We have multiple openings for Senior or Junior level engineers. It=92s not= hard=85 we are just asking for great coders who can join our team of codin= g superstars. SK Hynix Memory Solutions is located in San Jose. We offer= competitive salary, benefits, and FREE FOOD! Please review the position b= elow and if you think you are a fit or know someone who might be please res= pond back with your resume and contact info to schedule a conversation. = =20 If you are not interested but know someone who is please forward this info = along. All referrals would be appreciated!=20 ...

JOB: San Jose, CA -- Senior Firmware engineer
I'm not a recruiter, I manage Electrical Engineering at Capella Photonics. === Will not respond to recruiters ==== Opening: Senior embedded Firmware Engineer, responsible for product code release and maintenance. Platform: C6711/C6713 TI DSP Language: Mostly C Location: San Jose, CA (South SJ, off Bernal Road) WEB: http://www.capellaphotonics.com Experience/Qualifications: MSEE/CSEE preferred, 7+ years experience. status: Full-time Company: Capella Photonics is a two-year old start-up with series-B funding. We have 18 employees, including founders. We have developed a pro...

SAN infrastructure Unix Systems Engineer San Jose, CA
Position Title : SAN infrastructure Unix Systems Engineer Location : San Jose, CA Position Type : Contract 9 months+ Contact mronaldi@brantagroup.com No relocation, per diem or coverage of expenses related to interview No Telecommuting :All work must be done on site in San Jose, CA 3rd Parties : Yes, but you must include full name and contact information To apply send me an updated copy of your resume with your availability, your hourly rate and contact information. You will need to pass a short technical screen. We have multiple positions for Unix Systems Engineers Responsible for o...

US--CA--San Jose--Staff Engineer Storage Services Engineer
Sr. Staff Engineer � Storage Services Software Development Duties/Responsibilities: Lead software architecture and design effort of switch level storage virtualization. Interface with 3rd party software partner to develop a common interface for storage virtualization service in a SAN switch. Qualifications: 10+ years of software engineering experience. Experience must include: Fibre Channel Protocol SCSI protocol Implementation of storage applications with SCSI and FC protocols 3+ years experience in architecture, design and implementation of storage services applications ...

[Job] Network Engineer
Hi all, To submit your resume or for more information e-mail toprecruiter05@gmail.com Overview: Network and Security Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design of the data center networks, and implementing network solutions for customers within our facilities. Remotely configure and maintain network equipment such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and VPN Concentrators. You must have at least 5 years experience with Network and Security Engineering, preferably in a large Internet Data Center environment. Experience with designing and implementing large-scale ne...

[Job] Network Engineer
Hi all, To submit your resume or for more information e-mail toprecruiter05@gmail.com Overview: Network and Security Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design of the data center networks, and implementing network solutions for customers within our facilities. Remotely configure and maintain network equipment such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and VPN Concentrators. You must have at least 5 years experience with Network and Security Engineering, preferably in a large Internet Data Center environment. Experience with designing and implementing large-scale net...

[Job] Network Engineer
Hi all, To submit your resume or for more information e-mail toprecruiter05@gmail.com Overview: Network and Security Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design of the data center networks, and implementing network solutions for customers within our facilities. Remotely configure and maintain network equipment such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and VPN Concentrators. You must have at least 5 years experience with Network and Security Engineering, preferably in a large Internet Data Center environment. Experience with designing and implementing large-scale net...

Robotics Software Engineer San Jose CA
I'm posting this here as I believe that people that enjoy robotics (especially realtime programming and hw/sw interfacing) would also enjoy an opportunity Machine Control Robotics Software Development Engineer Software Development Engineer to join our outstanding Automation Software Development Team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with the ability to work comfortably on both individual- and team-oriented projects. Responsibilities This individual will work closely with the Mechanical and Electrical engineering teams to define and implement all aspects of machi...

[Job] Network Engineer
Hi all, To submit your resume or for more information e-mail toprecruiter05@gmail.com Overview: Network and Security Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design of the data center networks, and implementing network solutions for customers within our facilities. Remotely configure and maintain network equipment such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and VPN Concentrators. You must have at least 5 years experience with Network and Security Engineering, preferably in a large Internet Data Center environment. Experience with designing and implementing large-scale ne...

US--CA--San Jose -- Verification Engineer
Verification Engineer Verification Engineer will be responsible for verifying complex Multi-processor SoC's as well as maintaining and enhancing current verification environment. Responsibilities will include writing multiprocessor directed tests in Assembly and Verilog, enhancing and maintaining random test generators (RTPG), creating PLI and Perl scripts for daily regression environments, generating and analyzing RTL code and toggle coverage reports, and maintaining bug tracking system. This position requires experience with Verilog RTL simulators and waveform based debugging ...

US--CA--San Jose -- System Development Engineer
System Development Engineer Description Design embedded systems for next generation video application solutions. Required Qualifications 8+ years of software design and development experience in the area of embedded and real time systems Vxworks or eCos. Proficiency in C. Experience working with video processing MPEG4, H.264, etc Experience working with Digital Cameras or Digital Video Recorders. Experience working with H.264 video compression algorithms Strong DSP experience Strong debugging skills in embedded systems. Strong communication skills. Education Requiremen...

US--CA--San Jose -- Physical Design Engineer
Physical Design Engineer and CAD 5+ years of experience in high performance ASIC or custom chip design. This position has both design and support components. Engineer will participate in place-and-route design tasks, as well as supporting chip design CAD flow, libraries and IP on a Multi Processor DSP chip. This engineer will have extensive experience in chip physical design methodology, flows and tools such as LVS/DRC, Place & Route, Extraction, Timing closure; must be experienced in working with backend IP: gds, netlist, lef, def, lib views of standard and custom cells; and ...

Software Engineering Manager
Samsung Telecommunications America Position: Software Engineering Manager Group: Mobile Communications Location: San Jose, CA Job Summary: As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the development and management of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and software applications along with leading the end-to-end software development projects. Functional Responsibilities: - Develop and manage of competent software development teams. Assign project tasks. - Participate in the development of BREW, J2ME, and/or C-based UI and software applications. - Take charge of end-to-e...

JOB Lead SW Engineer
A full time opportunity in developing embedded Linux software for network devices. The ideal candidate would be adept at embedded network protocol stack development, preferably in a Linux kernel environment. The candidate should be able to demonstrate expert knowledge and implementation experience in the several network routing protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, NAT, ALG, Firewall etc). Requires MS, 5 years of working experience and 2 years of project lead experience, in depth knowledge of protocol implementation, ability to diagnose and isolate system/network software issues, using netw...

Need Build Release Engineer....San Jose, CA
Hi, Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants available for this position please send to email:godha@itmurals.com Role : Build Release Engineer Duration : 8 Months + Location : San Jose, CA Bachelors degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required 6+ Years of experience or background in Build and Release Engineering 6+ years of programming experience with Java/C# Design, code, and implement modules in Java and/or C# Develop fully automated tests to run in a live environment Develop a robust continuous inte...

Technical Sales, Memory Modules (San Jose, CA)
Super Talent Light Corporation is a successful Silicon Valley component manufacturer of thin film filter telecom products. Join our growing organization, while we are still young! Our culture has a strong team and work focus allowing a balance between the office and home. Apply today! Responsibilities include: You will represent our memory module and flash memory cards nationwide and internationally. The ideal candidate will be able approach, interact and communicate professionally with a broad range of customers in the original equipment manufacturing and engineering arena. Y...

(619) US-CA-San Diego: Firmware Engineer (39175)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Firmware Engineer Skills ..... C++, OO Analysis and Design, VxWorks, UML Design, Rational Rose, Rational Clearcase, Tornado IDE Location ... San...

(619) US-CA-San Diego: Firmware Engineer (39188)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Firmware Engineer Skills ..... C++, Object Oriented Design/Devlpmt, VxWorks OS, Tornado IDE, Rational Rose Modeling, Rational Clear Location ......

(619) US-CA-San Diego: Firmware Engineer (41634)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Firmware Engineer Skills ..... MPE2, C/C++, MiPS, UNIX, OO Development/Design Location ... San Diego, CA Area Code .. 619 Term ....... Contrac...

(206) US-CA-San Diego: Firmware Engineer (41676)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Firmware Engineer Skills ..... Firmware Experience, C++, Vx Works, OD Design, Clearcase, MPEG 2, MPEG 4 Location ... San Diego, CA Area Code .....

(408) US-CA-San Jose: Mechanical Engineer (37958)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Mechanical Engineer Skills ..... Mechancial Design of Broadband RF, Autocad, ANSYS, ASME Y14.5M Location ... San Jose, CA Area Code .. 408 Ter...

Web resources about - Sk hynix memory solutions is hiring Firmware Engineers in San Jose, CA - comp.periphs.scsi

Solution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In chemistry , a solution is a homogeneous mixture composed of only one phase . In such a mixture, a solute is a substance dissolved in another ...

Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers ...
Al-Bawaba Cisco launches new network functions virtualization infrastructure solution to help service providers run network ... Al-Bawaba ...

Samsung Announces 256GB UFS Embedded Storage Solution
... PCI-E. Samsung Electronics seems to be staying with UFS for now, and recently announced their next generation of UFS 2.0 embedded storage solutions, ...

Comodo Dome offers cloud-delivered security solution
... total security and compliance to corporate policies, regardless of the end user, device or location. "Every best-of-breed Web security solution ...

This is a sinister solution for killing voicemail, and I can’t wait to try it
... emerged that looks to kill voicemail by annoying your callers as much as they annoy you when they leave you a voicemail. It's a sinister solution ...

RR Media to Merge with SES Platform Services, Creating a World-Leading Global Media Solutions Provider ...
RR MEDIA TO MERGE WITH SES PLATFORM SERVICES, CREATING A WORLD-LEADING GLOBAL MEDIA SOLUTIONS PROVIDER

New Contact Lens Solution Warnings Mean Fewer Users Getting Peroxide In Their Eyes
... did from 2010 to 2011. The reason for this medical miracle? Red plastic. Specifically, red plastic tips on bottles of contact lens solution ...

30 Cool New Security Products And Solutions Launched At RSA 2016 *
The RSA Conference is the biggest opportunity of the year for security vendors to show off what they're made of. Take a look at 30 cool new security ...

Former Muslim: The Koran Is The Solution To Radical Islam
Former Muslim: The Koran Is The Solution To Radical Islam

Delta Electronics supplies automatic sun tracking solution to US-based SolarReserve
Delta Electronics has supplied an in-house-developed automatic sun tracking solution to SolarReserve, a US-based solar power generation developer, ...