Free Discount Prescription Cards Are Donated Nationwide

Here is a company called American  Consultants Rx that I came across
that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up
to 60% off of generic drugs to non
profits,hospitals,clinics,churches,etc. as well as to  the general
public in an effort to assist the nations uninsured and seniors.Visit
http://www.freediscountprescriptioncards.com to either download a free
discount prescription card or place an order for your organization.It
really helped our non profit agency to assist our community.
0
at3yulg2
12/7/2007 1:33:20 AM
comp.periphs 394 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow