Save Big On Printer Supplies

Print More, Spend Less (http://www.PrintMoreSpendLess.com) is a site
offering valuable discounts on consumable printing supplies. Choose
from brand name products or premium compatibles. Inkjets, toner, fax
ribbons, typewriter ribbons, P-Touch Labels, Xerox Phaser Solid Ink
-all for less money than you'll pay at the three major Superstores. If
what you're looking for is not listed, let us know and we'll put it
online right away. Once you compare prices, you'll switch your source
to Print More, Spend Less.

The site also features a large links database focused in two areas:
digital photography sites & graphic design sites. We appreciate hearing
from new related sites wishing to develop a reciprical link
relationship with Print More, Spend Less.
(http://www.printmorespendless.com/links/ThemeIndex.html)

0
digitalexec
5/28/2006 8:14:04 PM
comp.periphs 394 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow