Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it

For tcl, I've run ./configure --enable-shared to have a tcl like a shared library and for tk, I've run ./configure
--enable-shared --with-tcl to have a tk like a shared library. The installation of tcl and of tk work fine.
For postgreSQL, I've run ./configure --with-tclconfig --with-tkconfig --with-openssl --without-readline. The
installation of postgreSQL work fine.
When I am at the location postgresql-7.4.2/src/pl/tcl, to launch make. I got an error message :
Cannot built PL/Tcl because Tcl is not a shared library; skipping it
I  demand you to reply, please.
Thanks

lise
6/7/2004 10:11:24 AM
comp.postgresql.admin 1725 articles. 0 followers. ashok (20) is leader. Post Follow