From: Cliff Reid [mailto:creid@proximitygroup.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:27 PM
To: 'Tom Lane'
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] Upgrade from 7.3.4 to 7.4.6

Tom

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.  On-the-wire is a step in the right
direction.  To get a bit more out of you regarding this issue, what exactly
is the correct method for receiving proper data representation?  Is there a
play that I can use with the existing PG utilities and/or SQL statements?

Best regards,

Clifford Reid
Proximity Corporation
Vice President, Global Product Support
1065 Avenue of the Americas, 26th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Tel:  646-452-5820
Fax:  646-452-5821
Cell: 212-300-5639
creid@proximitygroup.com

creid (2)
11/1/2004 5:49:43 PM
comp.postgresql.admin 1725 articles. 0 followers. ashok (20) is leader. Post Follow