((((((((( Can someone post the SQL program? Or is there somewhere else for this? ))))))))))))))))

0
Mr
4/2/2005 5:12:48 AM
comp.postgresql.hackers 2733 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:12:48 +0000, Mr. Toad wrote:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/
0
jellybean

((((((((( Can someone post SQL 03 program ))))))))))))))))))

Desparately need copy of dBase IV
begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= ` end You need a real, valid e-mail address in your registration, to be helped by anybody. An address ending in "@somedomain.com.invalid" is not a good sign. On Jul 1, 1:44 pm, <some...@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote: > begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt > =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= > ` > end We don't post binaries in this newsgroup. If you provide a valid email address, I can help you. ...

Desparately need copy of dBase IV
begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= ` end On 01 Jul 2007 18:44:54 GMT, <someone@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote: 1) DO NOT MULTIPOST 2) DO NOT attach your message as a file - put the test in the body of the message. 3) use a real newsreader, not a robot - bots are popular with spammers, pirates, and other lowlife, but not with serious newsgroup users. -- T.E.D. (tdavis@gearbox.maem.umr.edu) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead ...

Can someone post the utlsampl.sql script?
I'm using 9.2 on a system where I'm not a DBA, and wanted to play with the SCOTT schema tables. Or is there a place I can download just utlsampl.sql script? Don't need to create SCOTT, just the tables in my personal schema. Thanks. Found it. Never mind. :-) ...

New rom: can someone dump and post it somewhere?
I saw some references to rom 1.23 in some messages. Another message indicated that this would be available some time in January to the general public. Patience is a virtue, but I am a sinner. Some people have it included in new calculators. Is it possible (and legal) for this to be downloaded by these lucky flicker-deprived individuals, and then published somewhere on the web? Tim Richardson wrote: > I saw some references to rom 1.23 in some messages. Another message > indicated that this would be available some time in January to the > general public. Patience is a virtue, but I am...

I can see, but someone else can't
I distilled two different documents made in PageMaker 6.5 to pdf using CutePDF and I can see everything just fine, but when I uploaded the artwork to a third party, he couldn't see some of the fonts. So I went to another computer here at work and tried to view the pdf's knowing that the fonts didn't exist on that system and I was able to see the files just fine. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions. -- Gary Northwest Print Solutions, Inc. A Solution To All Your Printing And Copying Needs! (800) 956-7774 Toll (503) 357-7373 Phone (503) 357-2810 Fax ...

can someone explain how i can use c code in my c++ program?
I have a program thats in C++ console window. its user friendly and i need to add this code into it. [code] #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> typedef struct _hpstruct{ UINT uPid; UINT uFlinkOffset; }hpstruct; BOOL DeleteHideProcService(); UINT guOffset; int main(){ HANDLE hFile; DWORD dwReturn; SC_HANDLE hSCManager; SC_HANDLE hService; SERVICE_STATUS ss; char driverPath[MAX_PATH]; DeleteHideProcService(); GetSystemDirectory(driverPath, MAX_PATH); strcat(driverPath, "\\drivers\\HideProc.sys"); CopyFile("Hi...

Can someone post code that can read/write cookie collections with keys?
Hello, I can't find any javascript that reads and writes cookies with keys, so that it is compatible with ASP (I want to read and write cookies from both javascript and ASP) for example in ASP: <% Response.Cookies("user")("firstname")="John" Response.Cookies("user")("lastname")="Smith" Response.Cookies("user")("country")="Norway" Response.Cookies("user")("age")="25" %> I'm looking for javascript code that can read that information... Thanks, Mike In articl...

Can we code a program that can create another program
Although it sounds like a Quine but in reality is different. The requirement is to code a parent program which when run will ask for user choices or options based on which another program will be generated. e.g. 1. Parent Program is Run 2. Asks for user options 3. User chooses Music Player 4. Asks for formats to be played 5. User chooses MP3, MP4, DAT, AVI and WMV 6. Output-> An executable file of a music player having the basic functionalities like Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Prev and Plays only MP3, MP4, DAT, AVI and WMV. Regards Smruti Yeah, why not? ...

Can we code a program that can create another program #2
Although it sounds like a Quine but in reality is different. The requirement is to code a parent program which when run will ask for user choices or options based on which another program will be generated. e.g. 1. Parent Program is Run 2. Asks for user options 3. User chooses Music Player 4. Asks for formats to be played 5. User chooses MP3, MP4, DAT, AVI and WMV 6. Output-> An executable file of a music player having the basic functionalities like Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Prev and Plays only MP3, MP4, DAT, AVI and WMV. Regards Smruti "Smruti&qu...

Can someone explain a programe to me ?
Can someone explain a programe to me ? The programme can be found at http://c-faq.com/stdio/rd.kirby.c The parts I don't understand are why clearerr is called and why fgetpos and later fsetpos are called. If we knew before running the programme that stdout is a terminal could we dispense with fgetpos and fsetpos ? In other words are these only useful for the case where stdout was redirected to something else (a file say) before running the programme ? Come to think of it my guess is that fsetpos and fgetpos are not actually needed. Spiros Bousbouras ...

Can't Post from Hogwasher / Can Post from Unison
A couple of weeks ago I installed a Linksys wireless router so that two Macs could concurrently access the internet via a shared cable modem. Subsequent to this installation I am no longer able to post to the net via Hogwasher, but I am able to post via Unison. Both Hogwasher and Unison are able to receive postings, and there is no problem sending and receiving via Mail or accessing websites via Safari. As far as I can tell, the account information is identical with Hogwasher and Unison. I'm curious as to whether there might be something obvious I am missing. The Linksys router ha...

can someone help me with this SQL query?
I have a table of raw sales data which I want to query, so the output can be imported into Excel and charted. The raw data looks like this, with one record for each sale: table 'data' date size 1/6/04 medium 1/5/04 small 1/6/04 medium 2/6/04 large 3/6/04 medium 3/6/04 large etc. What I want to chart is the number of sales for each size on a daily basis, i.e. date small medium large 1/6/04 1 2 0 2/6/04 0 0 1 3/6/04 0 1 1 I succeeded in writing a query which can give me the data for one size, i.e. SELECT data.DATE, Count (SIZE) AS size total FROM data WHERE size = '...

if someone can check my program and correct them for me
I am new in Fortran, I develop my first Fortran program, but I know there must be some bad coding styles, if someone can check my program and correct them for me? Thank you. Program test Real*8 :: array1(2,2),array0(2,2) real*8 :: x(2),y(2),a,b,z,t1(2),t2(2) integer :: I,J t1=(/5.0, 5.0/) t2=(/20.0, 15.0/) array1(1,:)=t1 array1(2,:)=t2 do I=1,2 do J=1,2 x=array1(I,:) y=array1(J,:) a=x(1)-y(1) b=x(2)-y(2) z=SQRT(a*a+b*b) array0(I,J)=z print *,z enddo enddo end Program test Looks much more complex than my first Fortran program. My Fortran experience is just too much out of date to say much mo...

Web resources about - ((((((((( Can someone post the SQL program? Or is there somewhere else for this? )))))))))))))))) - comp.postgresql.hackers

This Time, the Conservative Crackup Is Real
I've been hearing about the impending “conservative crackup” for nearly 25 years. The term was coined by R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., the founder of ...

Safari is crashing for a lot of people due to this odd bug
Apple's Safari browser was crashing for a lot of users early Wednesday, both on iOS and OS X, seemingly due to a bug related to Safari's search ...

Pope Francis and Hassan Rouhani of Iran Discuss Mideast Unrest
New York Times Pope Francis and Hassan Rouhani of Iran Discuss Mideast Unrest New York Times VATICAN CITY — Pope Francis met with President ...

Arrests in Oregon Standoff
The FBI has arrested the leaders of an armed group that has occupied a national wildlife refuge in Oregon for more than three weeks

World health agency expects Zika virus, linked to birth defects, to reach US
Los Angeles Times World health agency expects Zika virus, linked to birth defects, to reach US Los Angeles Times Mylene Helena Ferreira holds ...

Lena Headey Channels Cersei Lannister To Read ‘Bachelor’ Insults On Jimmy Kimmel
Who would have thought that Lena Headey would fit right in with the women of The Bachelor ? Lena guested on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote her ...

Uber to pay 1.2 million euros to French taxi group
App-based taxi firm Uber has been ordered to pay 1.2 million euros ($1.3 million) to a French taxi group by a Paris court, according to documents ...

Abe Vigoda: 13 Things You Didn’t Know About ‘Godfather,’ ‘Barney Miller’ Actor
Before there was Tessio, before there was Fish, Abe Vigoda made his name on the stage. In the 1950s and ‘60s, the actor who died Tuesday at 94 ...

Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Release Telling Snapchat Video At The Gym As Family Lashes Out About Relationship ...
Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian have shared a new SnapChat video of their recent trip to the gym in the wake of their relationship drama. According ...

Police: 2 Dead, 3 Wounded in Seattle Homeless Camp Shooting
CNN Police: 2 Dead, 3 Wounded in Seattle Homeless Camp Shooting New York Times SEATTLE — Two people were killed and three others wounded as ...