Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH ]R`yi

   Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!.
Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!.

It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!.

PROVEN ON OPRAH!  Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!!

The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT
- PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
- $6 on this account (The only investment)
- 30 minutes of your time

There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!.

Follow these 4 easy steps and it WILL work !!!!!.

STEP 1 : SIGN UP FOR A FREE PAYPAL ACCOUNT !!!!!.

Paypal is a free and safe way to pay and receive money on the Internet.
Creating a account is as easy as creating a MSN account.
Copy and paste the next line in your Internet browser and sign up.
HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM

Be sure to sign up for a FREE Premier or Business account and not for a Personal account.
You cannot receive CREDITCARD payments with a Personal account and we can't have that. Do we !!!!!.

STEP 2 : SENT $6 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

This is your only investment to receive the money with ease.

With your Paypal account, send $1 to each e-mailadres listed below.
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! Be sure to use this SUBJECT : *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*   when you send the money.

1) martine@pilote.net
2) dexxatol@netcourrier.com
3) armygirl8568@hotmail.com
4) comjii@starband.net
5) sinnek@bellsouth.net
6) nsi@nelasat.com

STEP 3 : PUT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST

After you have send $1 to each e-mail address, put your e-mail address on the 6th place.
Remove e-mail address number 1, and move each e-mail address 1 step up the ladder.
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE IS THE SAME AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

Remember that this is LEGAL. You are creating a service : an e-mail servicelist.

STEP 4 : UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS, FORUMS ETC AND EMAIL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

There are 32,000 newsgroups. Upload or copy this message to at least 200 newsgroups or forums etc, but ........ remember that the more your upload the more people will see your message and the MORE MONEY WILL FLOW IN.

How to upload to newsgroups and forums? :

After you have followed step 1,2,3 and 4, save this message (and copy so you can use it again).
Use your Internet browser and Outlook Express or another newsreader and try to find FORUMS, NEWSGROUPS,
BULLETIN BOARDS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, CHAT SITES and ONLINE COMMUNITIES. Use GOOGLE or use a NEWSERVER.
Use every option to post this message. Download PostXpert to send 1 message to more NEWSGROUPS at the
same time.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! The more you post this message the more MONEY WILL FLOW IN.

Why does this Business program work so well !!!!!.

Lets asume that from the 200 (or more) messages that you have posted, only 5 people respond, you will have your
$6 back that you have invested. Those 5 people will each send at least 200 messages with your e-mailadres on
number 4. That's 6 x 6 x $1 = $36. The next 25 people will also send 200 messages with your adres on number 3. That's 36 x 6 x $1 = $216. The next 216 people also send 200 messages with your name on number 2. That's 216 x 6
x $1 = $1296!. Those 1296 people again also send 200 messages with your name on number 1. That will give us a total of 1296 x 6 x $1 = $7,776.

Now the last tier!  7776 x 6 x $1 = $46,656!!!!!!

This is only a EXAMPLE with 6 reactions. You WILL get MORE responses than that.

Remember that most newsservers will leave the posted messages on there servers for about 2 weeks. If you will post your message again, it WILL again start from the beginning. So you can repeat this over and over again.

Everyday MILLIONS of people are ONLINE and reading these messages, JUST LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW.
I also was sceptical in the beginning and have read a lot of these messages. I also thought that it was bullshit.
Until I thought : What the hell!, only $6. What's $6 and a couple of minutes of my time to solve my money problems.

!!!!! REMEMBER !!!!! Follow every step, and IT WILL WORK, TRUST ME. !!!!!

!!!!! BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK !!!!!

w)O>+;)<9UVS;F>qaGL<Uq#v`V6(F]- rM;$g+!4IIQ*827?H4
0
NSI
8/15/2006 10:52:43 PM
comp.postgresql.hackers 2733 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH R(R@!

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH R`@Gr
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH a<%R)
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH r#qdf
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH <(g/R
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 2&r'g
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 39bJt
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH SnyTo
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 3QY5O
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH ?rMY*
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH 5lYg
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH Zp*-:
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH TB7P2
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps an...

Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH ijj76
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these ...

Web resources about - Add money to your Paypal account with OPRAH ]R`yi - comp.postgresql.hackers

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Capital account - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In macroeconomics and international finance, the capital account (also known as financial account ) is one of two primary components of the balance ...

Hacked Uber accounts are more valuable than stolen credit cards on the dark web
What’s the hottest thing you can buy on the dark web today? According to new research, PayPal accounts with at least $500 in them and Uber accounts ...

Google just shut down all the social media accounts for Glass
Google has just shut down the social media accounts that were used to promote Glass, its head-mounted computer, according to 9to5Google . The ...

Google shuts down Glass social media accounts - Business Insider Deutschland
... around to shutting down its social media presence. Justin Sullivan/Getty Images Google Glass. Google has just shut down the social media accounts ...

7 Twitter accounts you should follow for the Super Bowl
Sure, you could just talk to the person sitting next to you at the party. But why limit yourself? From Bill Simmons to Shannon Sharpe, these ...

Feds Can’t Account For $32M In Lost, Stolen Property
15,000 pieces of property each of which is worth $100,000 or less

Inside the incredibly shady world of selling stolen PSN accounts
When I start looking into a story that I know will go much longer than my average Destructoid news post, I like to get as hands-on as possible. ...

Google Play Games no longer needs a Google+ account
... plan to scrub Google+ requirements just went one step further. Sometime this year, Google Play Games will no longer require a Google+ account ...

This Week In Credit Card News: Criminals Love Your Uber Account; Why We Don't Trust Mobile Banking
Stolen Uber Accounts Worth More than Stolen Credit Cards Cybercriminals don't care that much about your credit cards anymore. Uber, PayPal and ...