64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new !

64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit,
Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new
!

Windows Liberty 64bit                                          8403

Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition                         8764

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit              12 000

IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT       12 211

IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER            12 266

IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER    12 284

IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux

IBM DB2 Connect Applic Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER    12 392

IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage               12 610

Windows Liberty 64bit

No.Of.Disk:1
Format:Cue/Bin
Rar Files:9
Type:OS
Protection:None

Notes:Just another OS but you must have Windows
XP to install

install it and run it

Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition

Format......: BIN/CUE
RAR count........: 47 X 15mb
Protection.......: None
Date........: May 01, 2002

This is the Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit Edition operating system
that will only run on 64 bit processors. It will not work on any others.

To Install:

No Serial or Crack is Needed for this release.

Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit

DATE......: 19-04-2003
TYPE......: Application
OS........: WinALL
CDS.......: 1
Rars       : 8

RELEASE NOTES

Optimized for the Intel Itanium processor, SQL Server 2000 (64-bit)
takes advantage of advanced memory addressing capabilities for essential
resources such as buffer pools,     caches, and sort heaps, reducing the
need to perform multiple I/O operations to bring data in and out of
memory from disk. Greater processing capacity without the penalties
of I/O latency opens the door to new levels of application scalability.
iNSTALL NOTES

install

IBM DB2 UNIVERSAL CONNECT ENTERPRISE EDITION V8.1.2 64BIT

-/- Release Date]: 5/23/2003
-/- [# of Disks  ]: 35x15
-/- [Protection  ]: NONE
-/- [Requirements]: WIN2k3 64BIT:
-/- [Utility Type]: DATABASE

...[Release Notes]

 DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition connects LAN-based
systems and their desktop applications to your
company's mainframe and minicomputer host
databases.

 DB2 Extends the Connect function to UNIX platforms
and client workstations in a workgroup,
department, or LAN setting and is suited for:

 Those who want to consolidate host access through a gateway.
 Environments where the host system does not support native TCP/IP

 Applications that need support for Java Applets

 Deploying Web applications (for example, Microsoft IIS, Net.Data�,
WebSphere, and
 NetDynamics)

 TP Monitor applications (for example, CICS�, Encina, Microsoft
Transaction Server, and    MQ� Series)

 Multitier applications

 Platforms  where DB2 Connect Personal Edition is not available (for
example, UNIX)

...[Install Notes]

install

IBM DB2 Administration Client V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER

RELEASEDATE..: 25.05.2003
DiSKS........: 1CD
TYPE.........: util

R e l e a s e   N o t e s

 IBM DB2 Administration Clients, V8.1.2 provides the ability for work-
 stations from a variety of platforms to access and administer DB2
 databases. The DB2 Administration Client has all the features of the
 DB2 Run-Time Client and includes all the DB2 administration tools and
 support for Thin Clients. DB2 clients can connect to DB2 servers two
 releases later or one release earlier than the release level of the
 client.

        http://www.ibm.com/software/

I n s t a l l a t i o n

Install

IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit W3KSERVER

RELEASEDATE..: 29.05.2003
DiSKS........: 1CD
TYPE.........: util

R e l e a s e   N o t e s

  DB2 Enterprise Server Edition (ESE) is designed to meet the database
 server needs of midsize to large businesses. The ESE can be deployed
 in Linux, UNIX, and Windows environments on any size server. The ESE
 feature set, scalability, reliability, and availability provides the
 ideal foundation for building data warehouses, transaction processing,
 or web based solutions as well as a backend for packaged solutions
 like ERP, CRM, or SCM. Additionally, ESE offers connectivity and integ-

 ration for other enterprise DB2 and Informix data sources.

 Package includes:   DB2 Enterprise Server Edition

   Administration Client
   Run Time Client
   IBM Developer Kit, Java Technology
   Distributed Debugger for Java Stored Procedures
   Complementary Products
   Audio, Image, and Video Extenders
   WebSphere Studio Site Developer Advanced (trial)
   WebSphere MQ
   QMF for Windows (trial)
   Data Management Tools (Try & Buy)

        http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/udb/edition-ese.html

I n s t a l l a t i o n

Install

IBM DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition V8.1.2 64Bit Linux

RELEASEDATE..: 27.05.2003
[...]

IBM DB2 Connect Application Server Edition V8.1.2 64bit W3KSERVER

RELEASEDATE..: 09.06.2003
DiSKS........: 1CD
TYPE.........: util

R e l e a s e   N o t e s

 DB2 Connect Application Server Edition product is identical to the
 DB2 Connect Enterprise Server in its technology. Just like the DB2
 Connect Enterprise Edition it is designed for large scale demanding
 environments. However, its licensing terms and conditions are meant
 to address specific needs of multitier client-server applications as
 well as applications that utilize web technologies.

 http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/db2connect/db2connect-ase.html

I n s t a l l a t i o n

Install

IBM DB2 Spatial Extender v8.1 64Bit Multilanguage

RELEASEDATE..: 05.07.2003
DiSKS........: 1CD
TYPE.........: util

R e l e a s e   N o t e s

 DB2 Spatial Extender allows you to store, manage, and analyze spatial
 data (information about the location of geographic features) in DB2�
 Universal Database� along with traditional data for text and numbers.
 With this capability, you can generate, analyze, and exploit spatial
 information about geographic features, such as the locations of office
 buildings or the size of a flood zone. DB2 Spatial Extender extends
 the function of DB2 Universal Database with a set of advanced spatial
 data types that represent geometries such as points, lines, and
 polygons and many functions and features that interoperate with
 those new data types. These capabilities allow you to integrate
 spatial information with your business data, adding another element
 of intelligence to your database.

        http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/spatial/

I n s t a l l a t i o n

Install

If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything
....,  and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail,
tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr,

0
TEL
1/1/2004 6:23:58 PM
comp.programming.threads 4878 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

32 bit or 64 bit Oracle on 64 bit OS?
Hello, Currently our environment is on 10g Release 2, OS windows 2000/2003 standard edition 32 bit. We use shared server to take advantage of scalability and connecting maximum no of simultaneous connections to the database. Now we take advantage of memory beyond 4GB we are planning to check following. 64 bit Windows 2003 standard edition on AMD64/EM64T Servers. Do we need to install 64 bit Oracle as well? Do we need to reinstall Oracle clients with 64 bit installable if Oracle Server is upgraded to 64 bit? Is 32 bit Oracle is certified on 64 bit OS? Do we need to take care of any other ...

Run 32-bit and 64-bit listener at the same time on W3K 64-bit
I have Oracle 10.2.0.4-64 bit running on W3K-64-bit. Now I need to run a 32-bit 9.2.0.5 (yes I know, ouch) on this box. I cannot get the listener to work. I use batch file to specifically point to the 9.2 environment, but for some reason it points to the 64-bit version. Any clues? E:\dbscripts>rem set oracle 9.2 environment E:\dbscripts>set ORACLE_HOME=C:\oracle\ora92 E:\dbscripts>set path=C:\oracle\ora92\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;\\CFOLDC1\fopublic\ E:\dbscripts>set TNS_ADMIN=C:\oracle\ora92\network\admin E:\dbscripts>c: C:\...

compiling on 32-bit vs. 64-bit (gcc fails on 64-bit)
On a 64-bit Scientific Linux 5.4 machine, I get the following when I try to compile the basic "Hello world" program: [root]# g++ -Wall hello.cc -o hello /tmp/ccglIDXK.s: Assembler messages: /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:10: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push' /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:38: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push' /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:55: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push' /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:79: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push' /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:81: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push' /tmp/ccglIDXK.s:85: Error: suffix or operand...

AIX 64-bit kernel vs. 32-bit with 64-bit extensions
We are in the process of migrating our IDS 7.31 UD4 instance to IDS 9.4FC6. At the same time, we are moving to IBM p630 servers with 2 1.2Ghz Power4 processors with 4G of RAM running on AIX 5.2. We are beginning to test a reorg/migration script which uses distributed SQL queries to move data from our very-interleaved, messy IDS 7 instance to a well-organized IDS 9 instance with big chunks (where needed). In our test, both instances are on separate p630 AIX 5.2 servers connected on the same subnet. We were just told by our AIX admins that our standard mode for the AIX 5.2 servers is 32-bit mode with 64-bit extensions. The first migration script test is running now, but slower than we had hoped. With the above configuration in mind, would true 64-bit kernel give us much advantage in speed and efficiency for our IDS 9.4 instance? If so, any idea how much? Is there any IBM documentation out there that I could show our AIX admins to convince them to change to 64-bit kernel mode? Thanks. Pete Link University of Michigan Health System Ann Arbor, MI USA "pete_link" <plink1@excite.com> wrote in message news:1110977903.633518.5340@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > We are in the process of migrating our IDS 7.31 UD4 instance to IDS > 9.4FC6. At the same time, we are moving to IBM p630 servers with 2 > 1.2Ghz Power4 processors with 4G of RAM running on AIX 5.2. > > We are beginning to test a reorg/migration scrip...

64-bit instance on Aix 32 bit kernel / 64 bit hardware
Hi, Is it worth to use 64-bit DB2 instances on a 32-bit kernel, in terms of: - performance - configuration (go beyond the 256 Mb segment for private mem, 1.75 Gb for Bufferpools) - other ? I've seen NIS is not supported, downlevel (64 to 32 bit ?) is not supported .... The "Should I be using DB2 64-bit?" tech note seems confusing: http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=71&context=SSEPGG&q1=64-bit&uid=swg21188114&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en It states some restrictions - You can install 64-bit DB2 UDB Version 8 on 32-bit operating syst...

"LoadLibrary" of a 32 bit so with 64 bit java on a 64 bit machine
Hello, I have an x86_64 linux machine. The java installed there is Sun java for linux (64 bit version- Linux x64 Platform - Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6) I have a library (.so) which includes JNI calls. This library was compiled on a 32 bit machine and I don't have it's sources. When running a jar in the usual way, if I try "LoadLibrary" on this machine from the java code I get an error. Is there a way to run the jar in "32 bit mode" on this machine with this 64 bit java ? Which flag to the "java" command should I pass in order to achive this ? Or is...

Installing 64-bit Fedora on a 64-bit PC currently running 32-bit Fedora?
Dear all, I borrowed a Dell Optiplex 745 duo-core PC from my friend who has installed Fedora Core 6. Without the knowledge that the PC actually supports EMT64, the i586 build (32-bit) has been installed. Now I'd like to use the machine to perform some testing that must need 64-bit OS. However, I don't want to reinstall the OS and destroy all data on my friend's PC, and it is unsure if some software my friend uses can work well on 64-bit OS. Therefore I'd like to install a 64-bit (x86_64 build) version of Fedora Core 6 (or Fedora 7) and then dual boot it with the origina...

compile int as 64 bit on a 64 bit machine?
Hello Guys, I was wondering how to compile an int into 64bit mode in a 64 bit machine with gcc. Seems by default the int is treated as 4bytes. Thanks in advance! -Andy W. On Oct 21, 1:40=A0pm, Andy <wherea...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello Guys, > > I was wondering how to compile an int into 64bit mode in a 64 bit > machine with gcc. Seems by default the int is treated as 4bytes. > Thanks in advance! > > -Andy W. Why would you want this? And what do you mean by "64-bit machine?" x86_64? ppc64? sparc? On x86_64 32-bit types are JUST AS FAST to work with a...

64 bit linux and 64 bit icfb executable
Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux thanks, Sriram On 12 Feb 2007 12:25:14 -0800, "SS" <ssriramiyer@gmail.com> wrote: >Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. > No. Not yet. >Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux No. > >thanks, >Sriram Regards, Andrew. -- Andrew Beckett Principal European Technology Leader Cadence Design Systems, UK. Thanks Andrew, Sriram On Feb 12, 3:10 pm, Andrew Beckett <andr...@DcEaLdEeTnEcTe.HcIoSm> wrote: > O...

96-bit integer modulo, Athlon64 gcc 64-bit integers, libc codefor 64-bit division, etc.
Hi, To effectively solve a research problem, I need a very fast (sub-microsecond, if possible) method to determine whether one 96-bit integer is an exact multiple of another 96-bit integer. The high-level application is mostly written in Perl and is intended to be portable, but right now I am concentrating on the hardware that I have in-hand, which include 2.4 GHz Xeons, a 1.8 GHz Athlon64 ("3000+), a 1.8GHz Pentium M, and a Mac with a G5 CPU (sorry, I don't know the CPU speed). The x86s (except for the Pentium M) are running Linux, the Pentium M is running Windows XP and the Mac i...

64 bit Fortran compiler test suite .... or how to develop 64 bit compiler test suite?
hello Everybody Hi, I have just ported My Fortran 90 Compiler on IBM AIX-5.3.0.0. Now teh compiler is able to generate 64 bit binaries. And i have also enhanced my FORTRAN compiler to support integer up to 8 bytes(INTEGER*8 or INTEGER(KIND=8). But I don't have test cases how to do proper testing. Actually i am confused about what the meaning of testing 64 bit compiler???? I did not get any free test suit for tesing 64 bit compiler...... I am having FCVS. But it does not cover 64 bit test suite. Can any one tell me from where i acn get 64 bit FORTRAN compiler Test suit????? Or wh...

x86-64 performance: 32 bit vs 64 bit
Dear All -- In a question that has a vague link to Fortran, can anyone enlighten me whether the new x86-64 architecture exhibits any performance boost in running 64-bit code, as opposed to 32-bit code? I've been labouring under the notion that, in 64-bit mode, the extensions to the x86 instruction set give access to a number of extra general-purpose registers. Since register starvation is one of the historical bottlenecks with the x86 architecture, it follows that 64-bit code will experience a significant performance boost over 32-bit code on the x86-64 platform. This I've ga...

64 bit linux and 64 bit icfb executable #2
Is there a 64 bit icfb executable for linux. Are there any known issues in running 32 bit icfb on 64 bit linux thanks, Sriram ...

unsigned 64-bit int / signed 64-bit int
It seems as though java does not have the ability to read or handle unsigned 64-bit integers. Correct me if I am wrong. I am trying to develop an algorithm to bypass this limitation. Suppose I have the usigned 64-bit int "18438013886959845375". This number falls between (2 ^ 64) - 1 and (2 ^ 63) - 1, meaning it is a valid unsigned 64-bit integer, but higher than what java can handle. All I need are the appropriate bits in this number, not the number itself. I can read "18438013886959845375" in as a string correctly. Can anyone help with an algorithm to convert an unsigned...

How to best do 64 bit by 64 bit division, without actually doing so
Strange question, and full 64-bit/64-bit routines can be found in the Intel and AMD manuals, and in 64-bit code they would be no problem whatsoever, but hiven this expression: result = (k**2 * (d + r)) / (t * d * r) where the values of k, r, d and t can be k: up to 10,000,000 d: up to 1,600 r: up to 12,500 t: up to 12,500 which means that (k**2 * (d + r)) <= 1,41e18, which is less than 2**61 (EDX:EAX) but (t * d * r) <= 2.5e11 > 2**31... is there a sure-fire way to guarantee that a repeated division, e.g. k**2 * (d + r) / (t * d) (/ r) or k**2 * (d + r) ...

SW 2007 64-bit on Vista 64-bit -- conclusions?
has anyone tried this? does it work? Thanks. Just learned that its a no-go. 2007 64-bit will only fly in XP64. Sorry, should've done more homework before posting. But how about 2007 32-bit in Vista compatibility mode? off to do more digging.... pardon the interruption. On Sep 30, 12:36=A0pm, post <p...@fononica.com> wrote: > has anyone tried this? =A0does it work? > > Thanks. ...

64-bit porting: A question on TAO 64-bit porting
Hi, I would really appreciate if anyone can help to have a look on a TAO 64-bit porting issue. When we're using 32-bit processes, we're okay. Recently, we start to port our code to 64-bit process, but the process always core dumps. We suspect if the source code generated by tao_idl is 64-bit compatible. ACE VERSION: 5.3.1 TAO VERSION: 1.3.1 HOST MACHINE: SUN Netra 440 OPERATION SYSTEM: Solaris 10 The core dump stack backtrace is as below: COR: Fatal core dump: * This is occurring while in: ACE_Hash_Map_Entry<const char*,void(*)(TAO_ServerRequest&,vo...

VFP conversion from 64 bit float to 64 bit integer
I'm currently writing a 64 bit (double precision) float package for our Forth compilers using the VFP instructions. Is there a convenient way to convert a 64 bit float to a 64 bit integer without throwing away 30 bits of the mantissa? Or do I have to do this the hard way by picking the float apart? And of course integer to float? My brain hurts ... Any pointers will be gratefully received, even to C library routines. Stephen -- Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@mpeforth.com MicroProcessor Engineering Ltd - More Real, Less Time 133 Hill Lane, Southampton SO15 5AF, England tel:...

32 or 64 bit front-end on 64-bit Mac
Just installed Mathematica 6.0.2.1 on a Mac Pro running OS X 10.5.2 (Leopard). TThe system info (portions included below) reports that the Mathematica kernel is 64 bit as expected, it says the front end is 32 bit. Note that in that section, the processor type is reported as x86 not x86-64. SystemInformationData[{"Kernel" -> {"Version" -> "6.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (March 13, 2008)", "ReleaseID" -> "6.0.2 (1009763, 1009696)", ... "MachineType" -> "PC", "OperatingSystem...

How well does 64-bit Matlab run on 64-bit systems
I am considering purchasing a 64-bit workstation running 64-bit Linux or my management may require a Windows based system running under EM64T. I am interested in how well it performs and what kinds of problems users are having with it. Is anyone successfully running 64-bit Matlab on 64-bit systems? If so is it faster than the 32-bit version? Which 64-bit system is best? Most of my computations are floating point intensive as well as requiring lots of sorting. Lastly, I am leery of being forced to get the 64-bit version of Windows XP which is still in beta testing. What kind performance can be ...

64 Bit Student Version on 64 Bit OS Vista
Is there a way to get a 64 Bit Student version. reason OS is 64 Bit Vista Current Student version 2010a is 32 bit , will call only 32 bit mex files call 32 bit system files which don't exist do to system being 64 bit Thank You ...

Matlab 64 vs 32 bit benchmarking results (on Win XP 64 bit vs Win XP 32 bit SP2)
Recently I installed a new PC with dual boot, win XP 32 bit and win XP 64 bit. On the 32 bit OS I run 32 bit matlab, on the 64 bit OS I run 64 bit matlab. MATLAB Version 7.3.0.267 (R2006b) Intel core 2 duo 6700 @ 2.66GHz, 2GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS I benchmarked the systems in 2 ways (average over multiple runs): 1) with a benchmark from the file exchange MATLAB Central > File Exchange > Utilities > Miscellaneous > Benchmark http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=11984&objectType=file 2) With my own benchmark (training of neural netwo...

Upgrading to 64-Bit DB2 9.7.4 and 64-Bit ooRexx 4.1.0
I am considering upgrading my server to 64 bit, and have tried finding information regarding 64-bit DB2 and ooRexx, which seems to be very hard to come across. Can anyone advise some recommendations in this regard ? IBM's site only discussed 32-bit Rexx and 64-bit DB2 where the API SQLDB2 is no longer supported. See http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9r7/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.db2.luw.apdv.gs.doc%2Fdoc%2Fr0023474.html No where can I find any information regarding 64-bit ooRexx and DB2, and what is supported. Specifically the Rexx API's SQLEXEC, SQLDBS and SQLDB2. ...

Size 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit and 64 bit systems.
I need to find out what is the size of following data structures in 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, and 64 bit systems. struct findsize{ unsigned char chA; unsigned long lg; unsigned short sh; unsigned char chB; }; sizeof() runs at compile time, that means one can know in advance what size of these. I don't have 8 bit or 16 bit systems. I do have 32 bit and 64 bit system. I believe, in 32 bit system, this would be 1+4+2+1 = 8 bytes. Can anyone throw some light here on how to find size? adar <adar_ji@yahoo.com> ...

Can I do 64-bit gcc compilation on 64-bit RedHat platform ?
Hi, This may seem like a daft question...but can I actually do 64-bit compilation of Tcl/Tk with gcc (tcl/tk 8.3.5) ? The reason I ask is that the configure script returns the following warning : "64bit support being disabled -- don't know magic for this platform" Looking inside the config script, I don't see where "-m64" is ever enabled for gcc ? My system details are: %> uname -a Linux dl145-02 2.4.21-23.ELsmp x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux RedHat Linux RHEL3 is installed. The version of gcc is 3.4.3 My tcl source for 8.3.5 is placed in /usr/sdeacon/tcl %>...

Web resources about - 64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! - comp.programming.threads

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Cloud Partner - Home

Microsoft Hohm Service Discontinuation
Microsoft-Hohm discontinuation message