Accessing data from one form from main form in Visual Basic 6

 How do I extract data from a form into the main form for processing? For
instance, I have several image files in a form called images(images.frm),
indexed from 0 to 99, and I want to import these into a variable array in my
main form, main (form1.frm). How do I code a control to get these images
into an array in my main form  from the images.frm?

TIA

comp.programming 11491 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

JC wrote:

> How do I extract data from a form into the main form for
> processing? For instance, I have several image files in a
> form called images(images.frm), indexed from 0 to 99, and
> I want to import these into a variable array in my main
> form, main (form1.frm).

Depends on what control on images.frm holds the images.  If you
had 100 PictureBoxes indexed from 0-99, you can access the image
with:
	images.PictureBox(n).Picture

Where 'n' is a number from 0 to 99.

-