IE - Print to Default Printer - or an hDC Printer

Hello,

I have an .asp page that needs to print multiple, seperate text
documents to 1 printer.  That one printer could be any printer based
on the user.  I aldready have the hDC (Device Context) of their
desired printer on a previous page.  I simply want to do the
Window.print or some other method to print these documents without
having the Print Dialog box display forceing the user to select the
same printer over and over again.

This can be in either JavaScript or VBScript for all I care.  Heck,
even .Net if need-be.  I just really need help.

TIA,
Kevin
comp.programming 11491 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow