problem analysis chart

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

anyone know how to make a problem analysis chart to balance a
checkbook?

0
Reply alvisskunster (1) 3/25/2007 7:52:01 PM

See related articles to this posting

alvisskunster wrote:

> anyone know how to make a problem analysis chart to balance a
> checkbook?

Homework, right?

Here's a Google hit for one; it doesn't look very intimidating:

http://learning.north.londonmet.ac.uk/im106/im106lect/sld002.htm

--
  Phlip
  http://flea.sourceforge.net/PiglegToo_1.html

0
Reply Phlip 3/26/2007 4:01:02 AM
comp.programming 10614 articles. 18 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Problems when combining a line chart and a bar chart in the same plot.
Hello! I am taking a course in Meteorology at the University of Uppsala. For the present, I'm busy with a climate study, which is including this course. Our task is to describe the climate in different regions of the world. My group is looking on Turkey. We are going to classify the climate according to Koeppens system. To be able to describe the local climate we will be analyzing mean values of temperature and precipitation for some selected stations. The data are plotted in a graph with the temperature drawn as curves and the precipitation decpicted as bars. Here's an example for t...

charting problem
Hi sas-l wisdom, below you will find my entire program, including input data aso. Maybe it is just my configuration using sasv8.2 on a UNIX box, maybe it is something else, but I do not know. If I run it this way I get an inversed graph, that is all the green above the total message area, which is white and more fun, even the blue replaced by some green. The fun is that if I change something the graph is correct (for example leave out the title2 command, replace 1377453300 7560 314 94 by 1377453300 7560 314 95 or 1377453300 7560 315 94, but it also works with other changes although not all (m...

Problem with chart
I want to display last week and month in two separate charts. Problem is th= at I can not change time and date so it will display correctly.<br><br>Grap= h named "siste uke" is last week and "siste m=E5ned" is last month Ferdigprogram temp tur.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/118797/1/Ferdigprogram temp tur.vi Now I have a new problem. <br><br>I have a main VI (Hovedprogram) and 5 VI'= s (Ferdigprogram temp tur , Ferdigprogram temp retur, Ferdigprogram niv=E5,= Ferdigprogram temp i fyr and Ferdigprogram trykk)who starts when I star...

Analysis Problem
My dearest Jeff Howard, Let's imagine we're engineers and analyze the original post. First, let's review. "I am rewriting the instruction set to build Straight Tooth Bevel Gears. I am incorporating new information and methodology found in Wildfire 2 (WF2), the original was developed in 2001. The new instructions are easier to follow and understand. "The original models work well in WF2. The icons displayed in the model tree are the pre-Wildfire ones. To me this signifies that the legacy Pro is running. There are no problems in building a completed gear ...

Chart problem
I am using a scatter chart on a form to show a map and points of interest that I want labelled. After a struggle I have loaded the map, loaded the point and from a recordset, copied and pasted the label information into column 3 of the chart's Datasheet. Set DtaSheet = Cht.Application.DataSheet For Each ChtLabel In ChtLabels ChtLabel.Caption = DtaSheet.Cells(lCount + 2, 3) lCount = lCount + 1 Call SysCmd(acSysCmdUpdateMeter, lCount) Next ChtLabel This works OK but takes 20 seconds to label 68 points. I thought it might be quicker to do it this way...

a problem about tran analysis
Hi,everyone, I met a problem when I ran the tran analysis in cadence. The erro message is as the following: " "/directory/model/process.scs"####:Unknown parameter name "X" used to initialize parameter "Y". " I have checked the model paths and found that "design.scs" path is really set before "process.scs". So how can this erro happen? Can anybody help me solve this problem? Thank you in advance! On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:24:42 -0400, "YFLuo" <yifei.luo@unh.edu> wrote: >Hi,everyone, > >I met a problem ...

Spectral Analysis Problem
Hello...I need to perform the same operation (spectral analysis of signals) that I used to perform using a Matlab macro, but now I need to do using Labview. My Matlab macro has the following steps:&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;First of all I use the ?load? command to open an ASCII file into Matlab;-&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;The ASCII file has 3 columns:o&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Column 1: Time Serieso&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Column 2: 900 seconds of Signal 1o&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Column 3: 900 seconds of Signal 2-&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;?After this p...

Conjoint Analysis Problem
I keep coming up with error messages and I can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. I am using SPSS 17. The plan file is named plancards.sav and I have viewed the data plan and it is fine. The data file is named conjointthesis.sav. There are 27 possible medication scenarios. I have both the plancards and conjointthesis files open in SPSS. I have input the following using <File> <New> <Syntax> , highlighted the input commands and clicked on the forward arrow to run the file. The commands I have input on four lines in the syntax dialog box are as follow...

problem with FFT analysis
I am a MAT LAB's user. I have sampled two analogical signals which have the same amplitude but different frequency. I have stored the data in a *.dat file. Using a FFT analysis in conjunction with other programs, the results confirm that the two signals have the same amplitude. Using MAT LAB the amplitude isn't the same (the difference is about 30%, instead less 5% with other programs). Can I find a solution regarding this problem? Thanks for your aid. Elena Maranca wrote: > I am a MAT LAB's user. I have sampled two analogical signals which > have the same amplitude but dif...

Chart::Gnuplot problem
I've got a little bit of a problem. I'm not sure if I'm doing something daft or if I've got a bad installation, but because I don't have any control over the install I'm having trouble telling what is wrong. So I've got a fairly simple script which I developed on a freeBSD machine whilst I waited for the install on the machine at work. It is fairly basic, it has a couple of datasets, blah blah, then it draws some filled curves. And it works fine. (output: http://comps.org/fig/simple.png ) Then I tried exactly the same code on a solaris 10 zone and got the ever-...

Chart Dae Problem
I've created a Chart in Access97. It is a time function of a variable. When the dates along the x axis are within the same year - no problem. e.g. Apr-03 May-03 Jun-03...........Dec-03. However when I set a two year span I get bum results. For example if I set the period to be Oct-2002 to March 2003, the x-axis becomes Oct-03 Nov-03 Dec-03 Jan-03 Feb-03 Mar-03. Yes the years are all 03. When I open the underlying query the dates are in the proper order ..e.g Oct 02 Nov 02 Dec 02 Jan 03 Feb 03 Mar 03 Yet when I open the Form with this query , the results are as noted above - ...

Bar chart problem
Good afternoon. I am currently using the MatLab plotting tools to prepare some bar chart figures. I have created several already with no problems. I have now imported the final dataset (as a text file). For each value on the x axis of the figure, there are 3 bars. In the previous figures that I assembled I just choose the "grouped" option and the bars appear side by side at the appopropriate x value. My new figure continues to show all of the bars "stacked" despite the fact that I have selected the "group" option. I have confirmed that "grouped" is in ...

Chart Problems With Vista
Does anyone know if Vista renders Access charts differently than Windows XP. I have several databases with lots of reports that contain charts. They all looked fine when using Windows XP. A while back I noticed that when using Vista the charts spilled out to the right of the chart container and off the edge of the report. This seemed like really strange behaviour. I posted on this forum and was given advice to change the "Size Mode" property from "Stretch" to "Clip". This fixed the problem. Today, using Vista, I've just noticed that these same charts are ...

Ichat Problems and analysis
Hello, I am having just no end of problems with ichat, ports forwarded as instructed, then ALL ports forwarded, firewall disabled. Still cant start video or audio chat when BOTH users are behind NAT. I did a packet scan and I discovered that my ichat is attempting to communicate directly with the private address of the other user VIZ 22:27:33.598165 IP 192.168.1.10.sip > 10.0.0.13.sip: UDP, length: 956 So Ichat has not realised it is behind a NAT router. Its very odd. Next I tried something that should not work. With both users behind the same NAT router using AIM NOT rendevous. A...

charts layering problem
Hi Folk I am using the following chart class: http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2735.html I recently moved server and without changing any setting (according to my webhost people), the graphs have become invisible in such a way that only parts of the graph show, namely the bars, but the rest of the graph becomes invisible or hidden behind the background. What do you think this is? Do you know an alternative graph class? TIA > Nicolaas windandwaves wrote: > > I am using the following chart class: > http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2735.html Then, perhaps...

statistical analysis problem
I've two groups of people, I try to compare the occupation between two groups. eg Police Cook Accountant A 1000 200 500 B 1500 150 600 The distribution is Police Cook Accountant A 59% 12% 29% B 67% 7% 27% I try to compare the percentage, say Police, 59% vs 67% using normal test. Should I conclude the two group are different when we find the test is significant? I don't want to use chi square test because it is not as detailed as the normal test to test all the occupation. Agree?? Thanks Chris Note: Please correct me if you find any mistakes in my sentences. conjecture wrote: &...

strip chart problem
I have strange problem with LabVIEW 8.0 Evaluation edition chart. Chart is in strip mode, displayaing data from DAQmx Read, sampling rate is 1000 (so multiplier is set to 1/1000) , read samples rate is about 50 samples, everything is normal, but sometime the chart is not cleared regularly.. it is displaying 6 seconds of data, then is should clear itself automaticaly (strip mode)&nbsp; and to display folloing data... and so on.. but SOMETIME without any rule, it does no clear itself but continuing to display data, one data over old, and after aother 6 seconds it clears it.... I repeat th...

Experimental analysis problem
Hi, I conducted a series of experiments into the effect of inter-aural signal differences on the perception of sound direction. I change two variables (the inter-aural time difference ITD, and inter-aural level difference ILD) and measure the human directional response. I change ITD by inserted blank samples to the beginning of one channel, then I change the ILD by multiplying all samples in one channel by a number smaller than 1. I then need to plot the combined effect of ILD and ITD against the perceived direction. But what, mathematically, have I done? Based on intuition I norm...

performance analysis problem
while performing analysis of BER of FFT, DWT, DMWT based ofdm i'm getting same BER for all the 3 cases ......can any body suggest anything my reguarding problem what might be the general error...........kindly help Common error: if all the 3 systems are in the same code, usually the variables are not re-initialzed ...

Problem in Wavelet Analysis
Hi everybody! I have a little (or maybe a bigger) problem in wavelet transformation. Within my project, I have to receive sensor data by a RS232 serial interface. I would like to de-noise these data by a real-time wavelet transformation but all Matlab examples (and the Matlab wavelet functions as well) are based on mat-files which comprise the measured data. We have to visualize those data directly with the Virtual Reality Toolbox. Is there a possibility to analyze incoming data directly by a wavelet transformation in Matlab? Any information is appreciated :o) Kind regards, Stefan ...

Problems on REAL ANALYSIS
I have some problems about real analysis ı hope i can get answers as quick as possible 1)Asume that A and B are two subsets of positive Real Numbers both bounded from above.Then C={ a.b │ a in A , b in B} is also bounded from above and Sup(C)=Sup(A).Sup(B). 2)If (X,d) is a metric space then for any x1 ,x2,....,xn in X we have d(x1,xn)=< d(x1,x2) + ....+d(xn-1,xn). 3)Show X \ intersection iinI Ki = UiinI( X \ Ki ) for some i in Index I 4)State any finite union of closed sets is closed. Thanks for all helps Ahmet Arslan Metu Maths. Dept. "Ahmet ARSLAN" <mathminator@y...

Chart Problem Under Vista
I posted about this problem over 12 months ago and even after Vista SP1 the problem still exists when running an Access database (A2003 and A2007 tested) under Vista. A workaround was suggested by another group member at that time, but it's hardly ideal. MS should really look at this and fix it. When a form containing a chart is opened the chart object is visible, but no chart data is visible. If any other form is opened over the top of the form that contains the chart and is then closed, the chart data becomes visible. It seems to be a screen painting problem. Does anyone know if a ...

hole chart problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C46A7B.E160DDC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable have a strange WF problem. i model which is a flat plate 12" wide x 80" = long and 1/2" thickness. on this plate i have 20 holes. 10 are drilled holes and 10 are tapped = holes. I set a CSO at the lower left hand corner. my "X" direction would be = going from left to right my "Y" direction is from bottom to top and my "Z" direction is normal to...

chart or macro problem
hi problem: Have around 300 student records want to produce a chart for each one, the chart contains 4 pieces of data for each student and is unique to each student, I want to produce a seperate excel template for each student e.g. i will end up with 300 seperate excel files prefably called the students name?? any help would be gratefully received cheers paddy Not teaching now, but have and did similar things. I would surely look at naming the workbook something like "Math101Fall2006.xls". Then put 1 worksheet for each student into this workbook. Let me make s...